Terrax and Firelord vs Gilamesh ( all feats included)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pastepotpete1

Terrax and Firelord vs Gilamesh ( all feats included) including CCC

round one : in character morals on

round two : morals off out of character

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pastepotpete1
No Caption Provided

gilamesh is from fate and zero / fate and stay the night .. he can shoot anywhere from a couple of hundred to a couple of thousand swords using portals .. he also can make chains come out of the portals and manipulate the chains to wrap around people so he can impale them with his sword while he is holding them with his chains .. he cannot fly but he can make a small space ship out of metal the same way terrrax does and fly around

plus ,he can manipulate the ground the same way terrax does and destroy the earth beneath someone

he has no speed feats

@swagpack98@chasekilleen

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh baby shakes the fodder heralds before causally slapping Galactus.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: Actually the Fate/Zero/Night UBW and etc.. Gilgamesh's speed is massively hypersonic and Gilgamesh CCC is massively Faster Than Light +

And also CCC Gilgamesh's strength is multiversal +, whereas the other one is only mountain level strength.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chasekilleen

@pastepotpete1:

Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon has different tiers.

low, medium and high.

He is said to have a counter to literally every situation.

Depending on his mood and whether or not he thinks his enemies are actually strong enough and if his period in on that month, he'll widen his gate and throw his high tiered weapons or his own noble phantasm Ea; Ea is able to warp time and space.

His Gate of Babylon actually has no limits. He chooses to throw a couple hundred or thousand, but it has no fixed limit.

He can make it so after the weapons makes contact with the enemy, it explodes.

No limits on the amount of weapons he can use.

And also he has weapons that can kill Gods themselves and can nullify regeneration factors, no matter how fast or powerful an enemy's regeneration ability is.

The chains of heaven (Enkidu) can bind beings that have divinity within them.

It doesn't matter how powerful or omnipotent an enemy is, the chain will tie any divine opponents; Hercules; a demigod escaped Gilgamesh's Enkidu because he abandoned his own divinity to protect his Master [Illya].

The Gate of Babylon has literally every weapons ranging from bombs, nukes, spacecraft that can shoot and travel at the speed of light, battleships, guns, literally every weapon ever stored in there.

And it's stated to have no limits, In other words his weapon arsenal is unlimited.

Even if his enemy is stronger than he thought, he can just try and stab his opponents with every noble phantasms in his Gate and then he'll eventually find a weapon(s) that can work effective against his opponent [theoretically]

EDIT:

And he also has.

Sha Naqba Imuru; It grants him high-level Clairvoyance, allowing him to discern great truths with a glance, identifying Servants and their Noble Phantasm with ease as well as always see the optimal move to make. In addition, if he so chooses, he is even able to look at the possibilities of various parallel worlds.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1:

Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon has different tiers.

low, medium and high.

He is said to have a counter to literally every situation.

Depending on his mood and whether or not he thinks his enemies are actually strong enough and if his period in on that month, he'll widen his gate and throw his high tiered weapons or his own noble phantasm Ea; Ea is able to warp time and space.

His Gate of Babylon actually has no limits. He chooses to throw a couple hundred or thousand, but it has no fixed limit.

He can make it so after the weapons makes contact with the enemy, it explodes.

No limits on the amount of weapons he can use.

And also he has weapons that can kill Gods themselves and can nullify regeneration factors, no matter how fast or powerful an enemy's regeneration ability is.

The chains of heaven (Enkidu) can bind beings that have divinity within them.

It doesn't matter how powerful or omnipotent an enemy is, the chain will tie any divine opponents; Hercules; a demigod escaped Gilgamesh's Enkidu because he abandoned his own divinity to protect his Master [Illya].

The Gate of Babylon has literally every weapons ranging from bombs, nukes, spacecraft that can shoot and travel at the speed of light, battleships, guns, literally every weapon ever stored in there.

And it's stated to have no limits, In other words his weapon arsenal is unlimited.

Even if his enemy is stronger than he thought, he can just try and stab his opponents with every noble phantasms in his Gate and then he'll eventually find a weapon(s) that can work effective against his opponent [theoretically]

EDIT:

And he also has.

Sha Naqba Imuru; It grants him high-level Clairvoyance, allowing him to discern great truths with a glance, identifying Servants and their Noble Phantasm with ease as well as always see the optimal move to make. In addition, if he so chooses, he is even able to look at the possibilities of various parallel worlds.

he had a female master???

but the problem with gillamesh is his mouth he will start talking and boom he will get fried

does he have any sort of healing?

are you sure his CCC wasnt just PIS like morlun breaking vibranium nets

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chasekilleen

@pastepotpete1: He has the herb of immortality LOL

I don't know if that's considered as healing, but it's usually the master that heals their servants.

I don't think he has a female master unless you count games.

But to answer CCC Gilgamesh's feats. Pretty much everything of CCC Gilgamesh is multiversal+

His speed is also massively faster than light +.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

@chasekilleen:

But to answer CCC Gilgamesh's feats. Pretty much everything of CCC Gilgamesh is multiversal+

VS Battles is a joke. Using their stuff here won't get you anywhere. CCC Gilgamesh is far beyond infinite multiversal. And he kept pace with an omnipresent entity. Being MFTL would literally make that impossible.

OT: Gilgamesh blinks the fodder verse.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Yeah I just got told that LOL.

I mean their assessment on DIO Heaven Ascension is not that far fetched.

But I get what you mean. They wank the shit out of other people.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pastepotpete1

@zgtfreak said:

@chasekilleen:

VS Battles is a joke. Using their stuff here won't get you anywhere. CCC Gilgamesh is far beyond infinite multiversal. And he kept pace with an omnipresent entity. Being MFTL would literally make that impossible.

OT: Gilgamesh blinks the fodder verse.

what if he fought Dr Mahatttan or Vampire D reemember Vampire D stabed a black hole with a knife and destroyed it and also used it to kill multi verse creatures?

also are you saying that gilamesh losing to sabre is like Thanos losing to Squirel girl?

i agree with you a lot of people are saying gilamesh stands no chance against alucard when there are a lot of relics which could hurt alucard but then again who would gilamesh defend against telepathy? because pretty much everyone here except for terrax has teelpathy Dr M , Vampire D , even firelord all have TP .. i dont remember gilamesh having any kind of TP defense or any TP attack i do think that Castre had some TP but im not sure

the priest KK had telepathy

even if he had TP he may not like to use it

one of the champions of the UFC ... he was heavy weight champion ( skinny tall guy). i cant rmemeber his name he is from Brazil he was a brown belt in BJJ .. his ground skills absolutley suck .. seriously i could like tap this guy in grappling if i was his size

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chasekilleen

@zgtfreak: May I ask why MFTL+ is impossible?

I mean's he's universal being and he's 9 dimensional, so therefore having MFTL+ speed does not sound silly at all.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh baby shakes 90% of marvel with CCC feats

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1:

IMO Gilgamesh can win against Alucard because he can just throw a weapon that can nullify his regeneration ability and he knows that Alucard is a vampire because he can identify Alucard with his Sha Naqba Imuru and it gives him the best strategy and moves to make and he can see parallel universes, so in-theory Alucard can't even beat him. Because he can see different realities and just find the correct parallel universe where he decimated Alucard and just follow that particular universe where he beat Alucard and do the exact same moves.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: May I ask why MFTL+ is impossible?

I mean's he's universal being and he's 9 dimensional, so therefore having MFTL+ speed does not sound silly at all.

I'm saying his speed matched Moon Cell BB's omnipresence, meaning that his max speed merely being MFTL is impossible. He is far beyond that.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No speed feats? Firelord burns him with fire hotter than the sun then.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

How can you ignore the rest of the comments and just accept one? His speed is immeasurable because it cannot be quantified since he can move within the higher dimensional space.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Failed spite. CCC Gilgamesh blinks and they die.