Terran Dominion and Systems Alliance vs Covenant Empire and Scrin

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Terran Dominion and Systems Alliance vs Covenant Empire and Scrin (27 votes)

Terran Dominion and Systems Alliance 59%
Covenant Empire and Scrin 48%

Terrain Dominion

Lead by Arcturus Mengsk, Edmund Duke, and Horace Warfield.

Systems Alliance

Lead by Steven Hackett, Tadius Ahern, and Commander Shepard

vs

Covenant Empire

Lead by Thel 'Vadam, Ripa 'Moramee, Rtas 'Vadum ,Maccabeus, and Tartarus.

Scrin

Lead by standard leaders.

Rules

1. No in fighting at all or political problems.
  2. Everyone at overall height both in tech and numbers.
  3. No outside interference at all/help from anyone strictly 2 v 2 empires duking it out.
  4. No prep.
  5. No bfr if possible.
  6. No tp/tk.
  7. no prior knowledge of each other than these both feel threatened and are going to war.
  8. Leaders can take part on the battlefield if they wish to do so; note that the general staff is there though to help give orders and commands.
  9. Win by destroying the other side completely; note if there are a few species left here and there tiny pockets per say that literally would make no defense then that also counts as a win.
  10. Jobbing aura off for all.

Area of the War; Note both sides are next to each other this does not mean they are the same size nor that the galaxy has been split in half. They are simply next to each other and going to war like two countries would.

• 
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: what u mean?

I mean, a lot of people have said that the debates on it are complete jokes because the people on it don't know what they are talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Yes, you find that a lot in factpile thats why u dont ever go there.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Yes, you find that a lot in factpile thats why u dont ever go there.

Can you get other who agree with you ? Also this one guy on factpile GMoney is a moron.

How bad is factpile ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: real bad, i stopped even looking at it when they compared the Chimera ( whom are very cool in my view ) to the forerunners in tech.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By jwwprod

@killerwasp said:

@vortex14: real bad, i stopped even looking at it when they compared the Chimera ( whom are very cool in my view ) to the forerunners in tech.

WOW! really? they were compering the Chimera to the Forerunners? How don't get me wrong Chimera are really cool but they are not even remotely close to Forerunner tier.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there other people who agree with you on this ? also debates on factpile seem like shit to me.

By the way, have you seen the stuff for masterchief collection and halo 5 gaurdians ? I want that !

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Agree on me with what? Forerunners would own Chimera? No one has to agree with me on that, but facts state otherwise. No i haven't bought it yet, but i do plan on buying it, but i don't care for the multiplayer campaign, i just wish they would focus more on the story and less wankage for the UNSC.

@jwwprod: Yes ik, hint why i stopped cause that was the worst thing i ever read.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

@vortex14: Agree on me with what? Forerunners would own Chimera? No one has to agree with me on that, but facts state otherwise. No i haven't bought it yet, but i do plan on buying it, but i don't care for the multiplayer campaign, i just wish they would focus more on the story and less wankage for the UNSC.

@jwwprod: Yes ik, hint why i stopped cause that was the worst thing i ever read.

Hell! apparently on one Scrin cutscene video on YouTube (I forgot which one) someone posted a comment comparing the Scrin to not only the Forerunners but apparently the Culture as well LOL!

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@killerwasp said:

WOW! really? they were compering the Chimera to the Forerunners? How don't get me wrong Chimera are really cool but they are not even remotely close to Forerunner tier.

Is factpile really so bad and the debaters really morons ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I know, I mean even though we don't know what the Scrin's true potential is like but I doubt they are close to the Culture.

They probably around Borg level or higher but not Culture level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: They prolly got nothing really in common, considering the forerunners had the thought that they could safe guard the mantle of the galaxy, and up hold it from darkness, where as the scrin seem to literally just harvest whatever they felt like lol. Scrin need more work honestly but theres no real way to do that. They also need some more background lore and such to increase this.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Well isn't that a shame, not only can you not provide evidence in the other thread but you fail here as well.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: Well isn't that a shame, not only can you not provide evidence in the other thread but you fail here as well.

Just like you can't provide evidence ME does stomp ? @citizensentry has been proven wrong.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Proven wrong on what account? We are the ones putting forth the evidence what more do you want? I'm asking for damage that can be delivered from the Covenant fleet and so far I've seen none.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Proven wrong on what account? We are the ones putting forth the evidence what more do you want? I'm asking for damage that can be delivered from the Covenant fleet and so far I've seen none.

Putting forth evidence ? like what ? Also, sorry for that spelling error.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Provided by Citizen, there has yet to be evidence proved for the Covenant Empire side.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Oh for crying out loud, HERE ARE THE FEATS FOR THE COVENANT...

Explaining how a covenant's weapons ripped through their ship and disarmed it, but oh wait the Covenant ship still stands against it which was their common ship.

The Covenant vessel—a red-rimmed hole punched through its center—turned and started toward the Commonwealth . “How . . . ?” Captain Wallace said unbelievingly. He quickly regained his wits. “Ready another MAC heavy round.” The weapons officer slowly said, “MAC system destroyed, Captain.” “We’re sitting ducks, then,” the Captain murmured. Dr. Halsey leaned against the brass railing. “Not quite. The Commonwealth carries three nuclear missiles, correct, Captain?” “A detonation this close would destroy us as well.” She frowned and cupped her hand to her chin, thinking. “Excuse me, sir,” John said. “The alien’s tactics thus far have been unnecessarily vicious—like those of an animal. They didn’t have to take that second MAC round while they fired at us. But they wanted to position themselves to fire. In my opinion sir, they would stop and engage anything that challenged them.” The Captain looked to Dr. Halsey. She shrugged and then nodded. “The Longsword interceptors?” Captain Wallace turned his back to them and covered his face with his one hand. He sighed, nodded, and clicked on the intercom. “Longsword Squadron Delta, this is the Captain. Get your ships into the black, boys, and engage the enemy ship. I need you to need to buy us some time.”

“Coolant leaks in the reactor, sir,” the ops officer said. “We can push the engines to thirty percent. No more.” “Give me fifty percent,” he said. He turned to the weapons officer. “Arm one of our Shiva warheads. Set proximity fuse to one hundred meters.” “Yes, sir.”

The Commonwealth spun about. John felt the change in his stomach and he tightened his grip on the railing. The spinning slowed, stopped, then the ship accelerated. “Reactor red-lining,” the ops officer reported. “Meltdown in twenty-five seconds." Over the speakers, there was a crackle, a hiss of static, then:“Longsword interceptors engaging the enemy, sir.” On the remaining aft camera, there were flickers of light—the cold blue strobes of Covenant energy weapons, and the red-orange fireballs of the Longswords’ missiles. “Launch the missile,” the Captain said. “Meltdown in ten seconds." “Missile away.” A plume of exhaust divided the darkness of space. “Five seconds to meltdown,” the ops officer said. “Four, three, two—” “Shunt drive plasma to space,” the Captain ordered. “Cut power to all systems.” The Covenant ship was silhouetted for a split second by pure white—then the view screen snapped off. The bridge lights went dead. John could see everything, though. The bridge officers, Dr. Halsey as she clutched onto the railing, and Captain Wallace as he stood and saluted the pilots he had just sent to die. The hull of the Commonwealth rumbled and pinged as the shock wave enveloped them. It grew louder, a subsonic roar that shook John to his bones.

The noise seemed to go on forever in the darkness. It faded . . . then it was completely silent. “Power us back up,” the Captain said. “Slowly. Give me ten percent from the reactors if we can manage.” The bridge lights came on, dimly, but they worked. “Report,” the Captain ordered. “All sensors offline,” the op officer said. “Resetting backup computer. Hang on. Scanning now. Lots of debris. It’s hot back there. All Longsword interceptors vaporized.” He looked up, the color drained from his face. “Covenant ship . . . intact, sir.”

-Halo: The Fall of Reach

Their point laser systems are very accurate, accurate enough to take out enemy missiles that are super tiny.

The Covenant ship was a tiny dot in the center of his helmet’s view screen. He plotted a course and fired the thruster pack on maximum burn. Acceleration slammed him into the thruster harness. He knew the others would launch right after him, but he couldn’t turn to see them. It occurred to him then that the Covenant ship might identify the Spartans as incoming missiles—and their point-defense lasers were too damn accurate.

As already argued here before, the Covenant have the ability to glass planets the question is how long it takes, while ME or most of the ME universe still cant do it...

"The Prophet of Regret watched the surface of Charybdis IX melt from the firepower of his ships with grim satisfaction and heavily lidded eyes. He shouldn't have chosen to smoke in his private quarters before coming out, but before attacks like this Regret always found a good smoke calmed his nerves. Energy rolled over the square buildings that the humans loved to cluster near one another on the ground. That made it all that much easier for the Covenant to destroy them.Regret grew bored of watching the destruction of the planet, and turned the screen off."

-Halo: The Cole Protocol

UNSC only won battles when they out numbered the enemy 3 to 1 along with super A.Is and their excellent tactics and calcs.

"How many?" he asked.

"I count three hundred and fourteen Covenant ships, Captain,"

Cortana replied.

Captain keyes couldn't tear his gaze away from the ships. The UNSC only won battles with the Covenant when they outnumbered the enemy forces three to one. . .not the other way around.

-Halo Fall of Reach

Pulse lasers in effect. you know these things....

The deadly flashes of light impacted on the arabia, splashed across its hull. Its meter of armor plating instantly boiled away, and a plume of ignited atmosphere bursts from the breach in the sheep's hull.

Pulse lasers taking out tons of enemy missiles, and only half hit the covenant ship and the covenant ships ignored it.

The Heracles and Vostok launched salvos of missiles toward the craft. The enemy's lasers shot half before they reached the target. The balance of the missiles impacted, detonated into blossoms of fire. . . that quickly faded. The strange ship shimmered with a semitransparent silver coat-ing, which then vanished.

Explaining how good Covenant formations are, when they come out of slipspace ready to battle the UNSC.

"You've fought the Covenant, sir. You know how precisely they can maneuver their ships through the slipstream. I've seen a dozen alien craft appear in normal space, in perfect formation, not a kilometer apart."

-Captain Keyes

Keep in mind these were the weakest of the Covenant ships he was talking about below you will see him explaining even more how deadly they are. Also take note he was hoping to distract them while the actual fleet got there.

The truth was, he was terrified. Four Covenant ships would be an even match for seven destroyers. The best he could hope for was to get their attention and outrun them--hopefully distract them until the fleet got here.

Covenant ships like the destroyer their avg ship of the line turns UNSC ships into as stated swiss cheese. ( part two )

Commander Keyes got to his feet. He had been wrong. There weren't four Covenant frigates. A pair of enemy frigates emerged from Slipspace . . . es-corting a destroyer and a carrier. His blood ran cold. He had seen battles in which a Covenant destroyer made Swiss cheese of UNSC ships.

Pretty self explanatory

Their weapons were light-years ahead of the UNSC's.

Covenant weapons on a planet

Their platoon had partialy dug into the hillside to minimize the camp's footprint and provided a place where they could safetly store their munitions and bunk down. A ring of sensors encircled the camp so nothing could sneak up on them. Radar and motion detectors linked to the surface-to-air missiles batteries. A road ran along the far ridge--- three klicks down that was the coastal city, Cote d'Azur.

The sun broke through the haze overhead, and corporal harland saw everything had changed.

It wasn't fog or haze. Smoke rose in columns from the valley. . . and there was no more jungle. Everything had been burned to the ground. The entire valley was blackened into smoldering charcoal. Glowing red craters honeycombed the hillsides.

He fumbled with his binoculars, brought them to his eyes . . . and froze. The hill where the camp had been was gone-- it had been flattened.

Again what they do to planets.

"Fall back," he hissed. "Now, damn it." Kelly tapped him on the shoulder and pointed up. The clouds parted like a curtain drawn as a fireball a hundred meters across roared over their position. He saw the faint out-lines of dozens of Covenant battleships in low orbit.

"Plasma bombardment," Fred whispered. He'd seen this before. They all had. When the Covenant conquered a human world they fired their main plasma batteries at the planet--fired until its oceans boiled and nothing was left but a globe of broken glass. "That's it," Kelly murmured. "We've lost. Rech is going to fall." Fred watched as the plasma impacted upon the horizon and the sky turned white, then faded to black as millions of tons of ash and debris blotted out the sun.

-Halo: Fall of Reach

How the Covenant ships are built which will throw off the ME universe, because it did throw off the UNSC somewhat.

Unlike vessels designed by humans--in which the com-mand area was almost always located toward the ship's bow---Covenant ships were constructed in a more logical fashion, which meant that their control rooms were buried deep within heavily armored hulls, making them imperivous to anything less than a mortal blow.

The difference did not end there. Rather than surround themselves with all manner of control interfaces, plus the lesser beings required to staff them, the Elites preferred to command from the center of an ascetically gravity beams.

-Halo: The Flood

Explaining the Covenant torps would own the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, take note the PoA was also suppose to not only be able to withstand the Covenant firepower but able to have a better defense due to its armor and such, yet it still didn't stand much of a chance.

The Pillar of Autumm shuddered as her Titanium-A armor took a direct hit. Just another item in the Covenant's bottomless arsenal, Captain Jacob Keyes thought. Not a plasma torpedo, or we'd already be free-floating molecules.

Covenant avg joe fighters slip past detection from the UNSC

Covenant fighter, sir. Seraph-class," the tactical officer, Lieutenant Hikowa, replied. Her porcelain features darkened. "Tricky bastard must have powered down and sliped past our sentry ships.

The Covenant Fleet size.... take note of the underlined stuff...

A hundred thousand probes darted and scanned with winking electronic eyes across the void of tangled nonspaces enveloping the Covenant inner empire. They gathered data and emerged intothe cold vacuum, where they were recovered by the hundreds of super carriers and cruisers in station-keeping positions aroundthe massive, bulbous planetoid that dominated the heavens.

Halo: First Strike

Take note the distance they begin to launch their stuff, and also take note how fast it travels... You really think any of the TD or SA ships will be able to dodge this that put up even the slightest resistance? No, they wont ME's ships fire at a maximum of 10,000 kilos period, its even in your own codex.

Distance three hundred thousand kilometers,” Lieutenant Dominique said. “Collision in two seconds.” Commander Keyes waited a heartbeat, then hit the emergency thrusters to port. A bang resonated through the ship’s hull— Commander Keyes flew sideways and impacted with the bulkhead. The view screen was full of fire and the bridge was suddenly hot. Commander Keyes stood. He counted the beats of his pounding heart. One, two, three— If they had been hit by the plasma, there wouldn’t be anything to count. They would be dead already. Only one view screen was working now, however. “Aft camera,” he said. The twin blots of fire streaked along their trajectories for a moment, then lazily arced, continuing their pursuit of the Iroquois. One pulled slightly ahead of its counterpart, so they appeared now like two blazing eyes. Commander Keyes marveled at the aliens’ ability to direct that plasma from such a great distance. “Good,” he murmured to himself. “Chase us all the way to hell, you bastards. “Track them,” he ordered Lieutenant Hall. “Aye, sir,” she said. Her perfectly groomed hair was tousled. “Plasma increasing velocity. Matching our speed … overtaking our velocity now. They will intercept in forty-three seconds.”

- Halo: The Fall of Reach

What Covie torps can do even with moving targets...

The Covenant answered by launching a salvo of plasma torpedoes at the orbital guns—so much fire in space that it looked like a solar flare. Deadly arcs of flame and metal raced through space and crossed paths. The engines of the three refit stations flared to life and the platelike ships moved toward the path of the flaming vapor.

A plasma bolt caught the edge of the leading station—fire splashed over its flat surface. More bolts hit, and the station melted, sagged, and boiled. The metal glowed red, then white-hot, tinged with blue. The other two stations maneuvered into position and shielded the orbital guns from the fiery assault. Plasma torpedoes collided with them and sprayed plumes of molten metal into space. After a dozen hits, clouds of ionizing metal enveloped the place where the three stations had been. They had been vaporized.

UNSC states that the Covenant isn't their main target for most of the war, and even still are losing to them.

“This is not a war the UNSC can win, Kurt. Surely this has occurred to you?” He nodded, although in fact it had not. She seemed to accept this, however, and continued. “We have been slowly losing this war. ‘Slowly,’ I think, because we had not been the main focus of the Covenant hegemony until recently."

-Halo Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

More Covenant plasma doing wonders as usual.

Flight Officer Mitchell flinched as a stray energy burst streaked into the landing bay and vaporized a meter-wide section of bulk-head. Red-hot, molten metal splattered the Pelican dropship's

Halo: First Strike

Long story short, UNSC tries to avoid the covenant weapons being fired at them, they have somewhat success end up juking the covenant a bit, and then having one of their ships explode and only put 2 down, and the other 6 were fine.

Only a hundred kilometers apart the UNSC vessels fired all magnetic accelerator cannons and launched a volley of Archer missiles at the Covenant ships racing toward them. The meteoric rounds blazed through the atmosphere leaving smoking scars. Lasers flashed from the Covenant ships destroying incoming missiles, but they couldn't stop the point-blank-fired MAC slugs. Seven MAC rounds struck the two lead destroyers in the Covenant line, shattered their shields, dented the armor, and pounded through hulls, crippling the vessels so they aborted their attack run as they were caught in the planet's gravity pull. One ship's engines flared, overloading as its captain attempted a survivable landing. One lone destroyer, however, spun in orbit, its forward momentum neutralized. A victory. Lash knew it would be short-lived. The enemy outnumbered them almost three to one with superior weapons and defensive shields. And the proximity of a gravity well meant Patterson was backed into a corner.

It would be a slaughter. Plasma erupted from the Covenant fleet that looked like a solar flare as it boiled through the vacuum of space toward the UNSC ships. Patterson was no fool. He didn't attempt to evade at this range. Instead the engines of his ships heated and they angled into a lower orbit accelerating into the attack. This would do nothing to stop guided plasma, but they'd emerge going much faster, possibly fast enough to avoid a second attack. The plasma tracked the UNSC ships as they dove. A split second before it impacted, energy projectors lit on the Covenant ships and dazzling beams of pure white radiation illuminated Patterson's ships so bright, the scene froze for an instant, burned in Lash's retinas. Explosions and showers of molten titanium filled the view-screens and rapidly expanded into a cloud of sparks and smoke and the tumbling cracked husks of UNSC ships.

Miraculously five human warships rocketed from the center of this destruction, streaming fire and venting atmosphere thundering into the heart of the Covenant fleet. A UNSC destroyer, Iwo fima, grazed a Covenant carrier three times its size, deflected off its shields, and careened into two other Covenant destoyers. The UNSC vessel erupted from inside, reactor overload and single nuclear warhead detonated in an act of self-destruction. The fireball enveloped eight nearby enemy ships of which six survived behind their shimmering energy shields.

-Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Bombs being used more powerful than the mac, and there are even more powerful bombs as stated before. Out of the 7, 4 lived, I'd say thats a pretty good thing compared to the fact the SA nor TD have that big of fire power all at once either. Keep in mind Covenant ship scale down below the quotes.... Covenant avg ship of the lines tanked that imagine the super carriers...

In the last fifteen minutes, the Dusk had seeded the space on dark side of the moon of Onyx with fourteen nuclear mines - thirty-megaton yield with vacuum-enhanced loads.

On either side of the moon, seven tiny suns flashed into existence, ballooned and enveloped the Covenant battle groups.

The collective nuclear fireballs cooled to yellow and then dull red. Even with vacuum-enhanced loads, nuclear warheads in space did not persist a fraction as long as aerial or ground bursts.

The destructive clouds thinned to translucency and a glittering haze of cooling metal formed an expanding halo around the planetoid.

Inside this silver confetti, however, larger shimmering patches resolved: the energy shields of four surviving Covenant destroyers.

You see whats missing? The super carrier... which is down below this....

Oh, and to add to the glassing.

Before

After

Some more

Also Thel vadam is in charge, and according to this the UNSC had zero chance of winning according to their AIs basically unless he was out of the field, NOTE zero

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In total, this thread should be locked, Covenant solos, prolly stomps and with the Scrin's help in prolly helping out the Covenant with their tech, they literally win prolly 9.6-10/10 times. Now

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Um....

very well then I guess ME is outclassed here....

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: Yes get the point?

Good stuff man. I like the Covenant and hate them at the same time because they are genocidal **********.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: I love the Covenant and they should of ended humanity XD always humans winning gets too old lol.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: I love the Covenant and they should of ended humanity XD always humans winning gets too old lol.

You would DARE go against your species !!!!???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Who doesn't? phuck humanity i wanna be a grunt huehue XD

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Who doesn't? phuck humanity i wanna be a grunt huehue XD

But the grunts suck ,they are cannon fodder. Oh and I was just kidding.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: but their the comic relief ^^

Th reason why the ship GEOm and Horus fought in wasn't damaged because it was warped by chaos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those planet shattering attacks they were trading was not hyperbole because the ship was warped by chaos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: the hits were real, the ship wasn't in the warp, Horus turned down his ship's shields so that he could teleport on there due to the fact that he was now losing the war because reinforcements from the loyalist legions and the traps the CSM's had made didn't go as planned, so in a last ditch effort he got the Emperor to tp on there so that he could beat him. The Emperor and the BA's primarch went on there to try and reason with horus and save him from chaos, but in the process they ended up TPing to two different areas of horus' ship and thus San got there first they argued, then fought and horus won, after the GEOM made it there again tried to reason with him the fought, and the GEOM wrecked him.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why u guys talking about WH 40k here -_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: cause he was askin questions, is there a problem detro? Would u care to make a case for either side....punk XD

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: cause he was askin questions, is there a problem detro? Would u care to make a case for either side....punk XD

nah just wondering

And i don't want 2 read the entire comments

I would like 2 join but i don't have a clue about half of the factions here

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: the hits were real, the ship wasn't in the warp, Horus turned down his ship's shields so that he could teleport on there due to the fact that he was now losing the war because reinforcements from the loyalist legions and the traps the CSM's had made didn't go as planned, so in a last ditch effort he got the Emperor to tp on there so that he could beat him. The Emperor and the BA's primarch went on there to try and reason with horus and save him from chaos, but in the process they ended up TPing to two different areas of horus' ship and thus San got there first they argued, then fought and horus won, after the GEOM made it there again tried to reason with him the fought, and the GEOM wrecked him.

I didn't say it was in the warp, I said it was warped by Chaos so the ship wouldn't be destroyed. And yes, those hits were strong enough to destroy planets.

Also @aressword you want proof for the Emperor's power. Here it is.

"The waters around the pyramid broke upon the shores, black as oil, and churning as though an unseen tempest boiled beneath the surface. Space Wolves and Custodes ploughed through the water, wading through the crashing spray to reach the pyramid in lieu of aiding Leman Russ in his battle. Magnus swept his hands to the side, and the warriors on the water cried out in agony as it transformed into corrosive acid, burning through ceramite plates and rendering flesh and bone to jelly."

Turned the water into a powerful acid that devoured the Space Marines trying to forge it with a wave of his hand. Wut's post, so can't take credit for it.

"Thick rain fell, fit to drown the world, and the ground underfoot transformed into a stinking quagmire from which writhing shapes like grasping hands emerged. Wounded warriors were dragged down into the mud, struggling against their unseen attackers, but unable to resist being pulled under to their doom.

Prospero was breaking apart, the veil between worlds cracking, and the maddening gibbers and screams of the Great Ocean’s denizens drove men to their knees in terror. The assault on the senses was total, and Ahriman could barely keep his feet as hurricane-force winds battered the pyramid, tearing glass panes from its structure and breaking the silver and gold towers from its corners. Thunder banged in the midnight sky, and heaving earthquakes ripped ever-widening cracks in the ground, toppling what few structures of Tizca remained standing."

Manifested hands and body parts from the ground that started to pull down people into their murky depths which includes Space Marines who are extremely strong.

"The howling of the Wulfen built to a deafening crescendo. And high above, those howls were finally answered. Purple lightning split the sky and the heavens darkened with the sudden fall of night. A deluge of black rain fell, soaking everything in an instant and saturating the air with the bitter taste of sodden ashes. Ahriman looked up in shock to see a flaming giant descending from the highest reaches of the Pyramid of Photep. The crux ansata rippled with pellucid green fire, and kaleidoscopic bolts of lightning slammed into the ground, immolating dozens of the cursed Wulfen with every blazing strike.

Cracks split the ground and the waters surrounding the pyramid seethed and boiled with anger. Black waves crashed upon the shores, and the glass shards falling from the pyramid were caught in a surging, sentient whirlwind that hurled them like spears to impale enemy warriors and skewer them to the ground.

Ahriman felt an enormous build up of energy, and summoned all his strength to control his body, knowing the mutations within his flesh would seek to throw off the shackles of his form and unleash new and terrifying ones within him. Yet the painful surge of mutant growth never came, and he looked up at the radiant being of fire and light that drew ever closer.

Magnus the Red was a glorious sight, his golden armour and wild red hair ablaze with aetheric energy. His bladed staff threw off blinding arcs of lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles in thunderous explosions. Magnus swept his eye across the horrified Space Wolves, and all who met his gaze died in an instant as they were driven to madness by the stygian depths of infinite chaos they saw there."

To recap just this small section, he altered the weather instantly and made the day turn into night. Numerous bolts of lightning crashing into the ground killing dozens (24+) Wulfen with every strike. (Wulfen are super Space Wolf Space Marines). Shattered the ground and boiled the oceans, used Telekinesis to turn thousands of glass shards into weapons that were able to puncture Space Marine Power Armor (which can brush off tank fire).

The Emperor destroys WW.

You wanted proof of Emperor being a planet buster, let alone solar system level or whatnot and you got it.

There is no proof the Emperor destroyed solar systems, but Erebus can destroy stars and destroy thousands of planet's with his warp storms plus many other psykers and warp storms.

Aressword, that thread you posted of GEOM being dropped into the dc universe doesn't prove jack.

Sorry to post it on this thread, but can't do it on the other since I can only post two comments in a row.

Avatar image for timanosaurusrex
TiMANosaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

That about seals it for good, I think. Haha Excellent information! And The Covies definitely win this 10/10 times. Maybe 11/10. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: "I didn't say it was in the warp, I said it was warped by Chaos so the ship wouldn't be destroyed. And yes, those hits were strong enough to destroy planets."<-- ah i see alrighty, but yeah thats basically what happened.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: "I didn't say it was in the warp, I said it was warped by Chaos so the ship wouldn't be destroyed. And yes, those hits were strong enough to destroy planets."<-- ah i see alrighty, but yeah thats basically what happened.

Magnus has destroyed a planet, @aressword there is your proof.

Emperor can destroy planets.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timanosaurusrex: lol, this is why i dont even bother have the time, because people really lack knowledge on the Covenant ships.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Yes i do believe so, i think i might just call the mods for this to be locked.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Aressword

@vortex14: Those all look like Magnus the Red quotes especially the last one..

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know and I said Magnus is is dwarfed by the GEOM in power, unless he is daemon prince. But even then, he is still inferior.

So I just gave proof the Emperor does have matter manipulation and transmutation.

Emperor stomps Diana.

P.S, I like WW, I really do. She is hot, but she doesn't' have a chance against Empy.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another.

"Thick rain fell, fit to drown the world, and the ground underfoot transformed into a stinking quagmire from which writhing shapes like grasping hands emerged. Wounded warriors were dragged down into the mud, struggling against their unseen attackers, but unable to resist being pulled under to their doom.

Prospero was breaking apart, the veil between worlds cracking, and the maddening gibbers and screams of the Great Ocean’s denizens drove men to their knees in terror. The assault on the senses was total, and Ahriman could barely keep his feet as hurricane-force winds battered the pyramid, tearing glass panes from its structure and breaking the silver and gold towers from its corners. Thunder banged in the midnight sky, and heaving earthquakes ripped ever-widening cracks in the ground, toppling what few structures of Tizca remained standing."

Manifested hands and body parts from the ground that started to pull down people into their murky depths which includes Space Marines who are extremely strong.

Shattering the planet with his displays of power, conjuring hurricane-force winds as after-effects of him using his power... causing the ground to crack open to swallow the large pyramids in Tizca.

The Emperor can just mindwipe Diana, let her try to punch him and summon a psychic wall, rip apart her molecules, and vice versa.

So Magnus, emperor and others can destroy planets. Warp storms for example and Magnus made the planet into a stormy nightmare that shattered apart.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Ah i didn't realize you were using him. Anyway i guess i did get my proof.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Ah i didn't realize you were using him. Anyway i guess i did get my proof.

While there is no proof the Emperor did destroy multiple/several solar systems, there are sorcerers/psykers like erebus who can destroy stars and thousands of planets with their warp storms, plus many other psykers and warp storms.

So, I find it more than likely the Emperor did create "Storm of the Emperor's wrath."

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers