Terminator vs Robocop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xan84

Terminator T-800 (Arnie)
vs
Robocop

They fight in New York. They both start on one side of NY. The city is empty, so no civilians or assistance for Robocop from other cops.
Weapons : whatever they can find in NY + Robocop has his gun, Auto-9 , the one that he keeps in his leg :P

Avatar image for charles_d__blue
Charles D. Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Charles D. Blue

terminator what turns the tide in those movies is the human factor with out that you just have to pick the mor advanced machine

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-800 has been shown to have better strength, speed, and given T4, durability.

Hand to hand, T-800 kills it, though takes significant damage to flesh. (no biggie)

weapons, robo cop has been shown to be susceptible to sustained light armament that swat teams use. Not so with T-800.

Robo-cop would have to out-think the T-800 and dispatch with environmental hazards.
T-800 8/10

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Robocop has beaten the Terminator twice already

lol
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mira

Terminator wins here. Cause T800 is more advanced.

Aqua Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Aqua Angel

Terminator though i hate to say it cuz i love robocop not that i dont love terminator

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
mira said:
Terminator wins here. Cause T800 is more advanced.
It seemed that way when they fought... and yet Robocop got the best of Arnold twice...

lol
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Omega-Mekix

The terminator will win, no problem. The T800 is much faster, smarter, stronger, and is actually meant for killing. The terminators keep going after being; burned, shot, crushed, broken, or whatever unless they are shutdown you can't stop them.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
mira said: Terminator wins here. Cause T800 is more advanced. It seemed that way when they fought... and yet Robocop ... [more]
I saw that video. But it's just an amateurish video. They just made it so Robocop can win.
But in a real world T800 should win. Cause T800 is stronger and more durable (he's from harder metal than Robocop). And I saw how Robocop hit him and T800 exploded.
Come on. T800 survived hit from T-X. She has a special weapon to kill terminators. So how can a Robocop's gun destroy him. I don't think so.

Omega-Mekix said:
The terminator will win, no problem. The T800 is much faster, smarter, stronger, and is actually meant for killing. The ... [more]
Yeah. Exactly.

T800 should win this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
mira said:
King Saturn said: mira said: Terminator wins here. Cause T800 is more advanced. It seemed that way when they fought... ... [more]
It aint just the video... Robocop won in the comic and in the Video Game

lol
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By ComicStooge

Terminators are used in wars 

Robo Cop is just used to stop street crimes... 

Terminators FTW!
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robocop owns

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"
mira said:
King Saturn said: mira said: Terminator wins here. Cause T800 is more advanced. It seemed that way when they fought... [more]
It aint just the video... Robocop won in the comic and in the Video Game

lol
"
yep. Murphy dropped Terminator, drops Ed-209s and Robocop 2. 
Terminator got rocked by Sara Conner and other normal humans with basic firearms and less.

Robocop ftw.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

Man, I just read Robocop vs Terminator 

If it is the Robocop during the terminator times then Robocop destroys 100s of them on his own. He is like war machine basically.

But I'll tell you why, Robocop gets rebuilt with Terminator technology and upgrades himself to the MAX!

http://img.listal.com/image/503591/600full-robocop-vs.-the-terminator-cover.jpg

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos

@SlimJ87D:

Thats how Murphy does it?
Certaintly seems more plausible consider the t800 is better in nearly everyway. Murphy still needs his organic components to live and they are quite an achilles heel.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Shikarenji
@King Saturn:
lol super nintendo :)
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CylonDorado

How are we basing who is stronger, faster, or more durable? Bullets bounce of both of them, they both just plod along for the most part, and what's the heaviest thing they've been shown lifting, or hardest thing they've been shown smashing?
eserrano05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19  Edited By eserrano05

i say terminator like someone said they fight in wars and have fought each other
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Robocop wins.  He has access to a Jetpack giving him better mobility.  His Cobra Assault Cannon fires armor piercing explosive rounds.  Robocop also has the attachable gun arm which has a small missile launcher that can also take out armored vehicles.

Robocop definitely has the firepower to take down a T-800.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hellos
@MisterGuyMan:
Where does it say he has access to the jetpack or anything else other than his hand gun?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Shikarenji said:
" @King Saturn: lol super nintendo :) "
hell yeah
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By drkhwk2001

After reading the above posts, I stil say Terminator, sorry K Sat.

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maikel
@Hellos said: 

@SlimJ87D:
 Thats how Murphy does it?Certaintly seems more plausible consider the t800 is better in nearly everyway. Murphy still needs his organic components to live and they are quite an achilles heel. "

Murphy interfaces first voluntarily to find out about the skynet in development, when a team of terminators asissinate him, he takes 2 ED-209's, and fights them off, he is wrecked and has lost an arm among other things, a third and fourth terminator later appear and decapitates him and connect his brain up to skynet to start the "intelligent" skynet, Murphy moves around in cyberspace for 30 years, until the Terminators have factories, hijacks one, build a special terminator prototype that resembles the robocop body, and uses the flesh generator to recreate his face. He then builds a an army of copies of himself (without face), and a hyve mind, and goes to take down skynet in person. (and he rebuilds his jetpack, upgrades his handgun and adds missile launchers to himself)

In the comic Robocop in his original form takes on one terminator in hand-to-hand combat, and comes out victorious by ripping his head off: 
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Yaujtapool

IN comics Robocop seemed to handle a normal T-800 in normal conditions and in H2H combat.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call shenanigans on those scans. 

Robocop is the hero of that piece. Of course he is going to win.   
What's more, look at robocop jumping around in those scans. 
Robocop has never shown the kind of twitch muscle response necessary to move like that in the movies. 

The fact remains that robocop has shown to be vulnerable to small arms fire where a T-800 is not. 
Robocop has inferior reaction speeds, jerky movement, and a general lack of co-ordination that the T-800 does not.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the darknessss
@King Saturn:
yep think i saw that comic,robo did a robo deluxe kick ass on termies head,robo easy win.
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maikel
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" I call shenanigans on those scans.  Robocop is the hero of that piece. Of course he is going to win.   What's more, look at robocop jumping around in those scans. Robocop has never shown the kind of twitch muscle response necessary to move like that in the movies.   The fact remains that robocop has shown to be vulnerable to small arms fire where a T-800 is not. Robocop has inferior reaction speeds, jerky movement, and a general lack of co-ordination that the T-800 does not. "
Even in the comic scans you can see the terminator being far faster then the T800, but Robo being better in Raw strength and fighting more creative(The T800 needs both hands to rip his arm off and Murphy's lost limbs before so he does not care, but finds an opening and splatters his opponents head.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CylonDorado
@Fortified_Hooligan:
Well aren't we just the stalwert observer. Maybe he got some upgrades or something. If they were going by the movies, it would be about as visually stunning as a rock 'em sock 'em robots fight.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MKF30

Under NONE-PIS circumstances, Terminator will kill Murphy aka Robocop

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@MKF30 said:
"

Under NONE-PIS circumstances, Terminator will kill Murphy aka Robocop

"

I completely agree with this, depending on equipment. With what the OP gives Murphy he shouldn't be able to do any significant harm to a t-800, even if it isn't armed.  
It will close the gap and should bust right through his chest crushing his heart.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MKF30

Yep ^, plus if you compare the feats both have gone thru in the movies, the T-800 is simply more impressive...especially in Salvation and in T3, if Murphy took a plasma canon to the chest, he'd be dead or steaming hot lava, then getting frozen.....he could probably take the grenade to the chest, but not those other feats lol...T-800 could also go for his head since he's not really that protected there, the helmet is half cover, I think the Terminator could just rip it off and crush his brain.

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Maikel
@MKF30 said:
"

Yep ^, plus if you compare the feats both have gone thru in the movies, the T-800 is simply more impressive...especially in Salvation and in T3, if Murphy took a plasma canon to the chest, he'd be dead or steaming hot lava, then getting frozen.....he could probably take the grenade to the chest, but not those other feats lol...T-800 could also go for his head since he's not really that protected there, the helmet is half cover, I think the Terminator could just rip it off and crush his brain.

"
That's what Murphy did to Cain(Robocop 2), And that was also a technologically far more advanced machine(And I think RBC2 would really kick a T-800's ass).  

Also, Robocop is not a human torso and head with armor and attached prosthetic limbs, His face is not real, he has a metal skull and only parts of his brain and nervous systems are used(The second and third films hint this(The encounter with his wife where he says the face is a coverup, and the OCP lady who reprograms him), and the comic book confirms this. Cain however did keep his full brain, and his original eyes, the OCP lady decided on this because Cain's psychic disorder would keep him alive.

The only places where robocop1 has a full brain is in the TV series from 90's, and in ROBOCOP: Prime directives, the 4-part miniseries where they reactivate his full memory centres. In the movie he "eats" babyfood, so probably some parts of his digestive systems were refitted into the robotic body, and this was just to sustain his brain and nervous systems(there is no robotoilet!). Yes, and in the cartoon he eats chicken soup, but there he also has a tissue dispenser in right forearm and rides around on rollerskates.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xan84

@ Maikel

Hmm let's see. 1 bullet from a small gun was able to him "dizzy". This is from that movie where that duded get created in that big version of Robocop and then he goes crazy for some drugs. Some kid shoots him in the face (the same kid that dies later). 
The same grenades that t-800 in t salvation is showed taking over and over with no damage is able to CRIPLE Robocop in 1 shoot. This is from the movie when he was protecting those guys in a church and they have to save him by using a secret door inside the church . 

PS i intended to use normal Robocop from the movies and tv show. What is the point of a t-800 vs Robocop with skynet tech.

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Maikel
@Xan said:
"

@ Maikel

Hmm let's see. 1 bullet from a small gun was able to him "dizzy". This is from that movie where that duded get created in that big version of Robocop and then he goes crazy for some drugs. Some kid shoots him in the face (the same kid that dies later). 
The same grenades that t-800 in t salvation is showed taking over and over with no damage is able to CRIPLE Robocop in 1 shoot. This is from the movie when he was protecting those guys in a church and they have to save him by using a secret door inside the church . 

PS i intended to use normal Robocop from the movies and tv show. What is the point of a t-800 vs Robocop with skynet tech.

"
Scetches by   Yaujtapool posted above are from "current-day" robocop, not the rebuild replica of himself with skynet tech. But then again in the comic the terminator was not allowed to kill robo before he was hooked into skynet. So good chance it was also holding back.
Yes, and the thing with the kid with the gun was probably just for the script, he took way more punishment in the first movie, and later on in his fight with Cain.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Well aren't we just the stalwert observer. Maybe he got some upgrades or something. If they were going by the movies, it would be about as visually stunning as a rock 'em sock 'em robots fight.    " 

It should be going from the movies. The movies are the source material. That robocop vs terminator comic has little more legitimacy in my mind than some random fan art from a kid on this board. 

Terminator is faster. Terminator is stronger. Terminator is far more durable.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By xan84

@ Maikel

I have to say i got no knowledge on Robo aside from the movies and tv show.  
As for the kid and the gun he got shot in the head, right in the face. All the other dudes never shot him in the face. He always protects his face (aka brain) with his hand even when all those police dudes where shoting at him (robo 1). Now a t-1000 with a big ass metal thing had to hit over and over and over the t-800 in the back to make a crack in his armour and then move it letf to right to make it bigger and then finaly to stab him with the metal thing. A normal human was able to pierce his armour in 1 hit with some big metal thing (when robo was stuck under those debris  at the end of Robo 1 movie.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By spystreak

Terminator
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great example Xan. 

T-1000 had to pound on arnie forever with an I-Beam then stab a couple times to get that bar through the T-800, vs the crook at the end of Robocop one stabbing strait through with less than peak human strength in one go. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MKF30

@Meikel, true but his brain is murphy's(despite the rest of his body being fake/made) ehh, the big robot in Robocop? I don't know..it had impressive firepower but that was it really, Terminator could take those down easily I think. 

As for Cain, nothing he had could really do anything any more worse then what was done to Terminators in the films...his best weapon was mini rockets and automatic machine guns...that wouldn't do much vs. a Terminator especially the last one, lol. If Robocop could smash Cain, T-800 could certainly do so. You remember T3 and T2 and T1 what they went thru, getting hit by cars, crushed, plasma shots to the chest, being smashed thru a building, getting hit head on into a firetruck....  lol I can't see Robocop keeping up after all that. He may survive it, but definitely not going to move as fast as a T-800. Besides, Robocop having all that stuff on him weighs him down..I know the T-800's are also very heavy, but I'm fairly certain are just as strong if not stronger then Robocop is and definitely more nimble. 

I'm saying that since Robocop is still part human with his mind that's one of his least protected parts of his body compared to the rest of him.  

The Terminators have skin over extremely, strong, powerful and durable endoskeleton that's extremely hard to penetrate and hard armor....wasn't Robocop in the second one also taken apart and beat up by a bunch of thugs? lol And the 3rd one got his butt kicked by cybernetic ninja? I'm not so sure they'd take down a T-800 that easily....at the end of the day, I'm still going T-800 here, especially if it's current versions lol.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41  Edited By EdwardWindsor

does the terminator have any parts thats are actualy properly human?  no , where as robocop cna be taken out by( killing) the remaining human parts leaving the rest unable to function. Terminators have been shown to withstand  alot more than robocop he ususaly ends films barely functioning due to bullet and explosion damage where as terminators haev withstood being riddled with bullets, blown in half , partialy crushed and still functioned as well as having primary power source rubtured.

Terminators are way more ruthless and and have no code of ethics unlike robocop so they will fight dirty and will win most of the time.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MKF30

That too ^ good point, being as how Terminators are pure machine, they have no worries about emotions... 

The only way for a terminator to possibly be "somewhat human" is for their CPU's to be reprogrammed to be able to "learn on their own" Skynet, when they send them out program it so that they can't learn or try to understand human emotions or anything that can make them think on their own....

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Maikel
@MKF30: Yeah well, to be exact they did simply not take him apart and beat him up, they lured him into a trap, magnetized him, lifted him onto a workbench where they chained him up  and used a metal bladesaw and a large jackhammer to rip his joints off. 

And robo did not exactly smash Cain, Cain had him in the ropes during the fight, except when Murphy grabbed his legs and threw him(and himself)off a building, in addition to the guns and rockets, Cain also posessed some kind of battering ram that he only used once but knocked murphy straight through a wall in one blow. 

Also, if the movies are to be the only source material, what about the new upcoming Robocop movie(re-envisioned)?
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By ComicStooge

Terminators are used in furutistic wars!
Robocop gets used to clean up street crimes and he gets outsmarted by a bunch of criminals

Termintors FTW!

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MKF30

Oh yeah I know man, but saying a T-800 would not get caught like that lol. Even if they did magnetically attract it, their endoskeleton is far more durable then Robocops(as lazy mentioned) he's been KO or partially damaged from minor blasts at times.  

As for Cain, talking about how he killed him. Initially it was a good fight, but ultimately Robocop nailed him...was saying T-800's have been thru far worse yet still perfectly functional. 

Well, we haven't seen the new movie yet so we'll see if they made him more powerful or not. Movies are a good example of comparison besides the comics. Comics at times can be PIS on all accounts(just saying) the movies it's more direct and obvious.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spystreak

even if Robocop managed to puncture the terminator's armour he would rupture the fuel cell and destroy himself along with the terminator

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SilverGalford

robocop wins. he upholds the law.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MKF30

That wouldn't mean anything lol hate to tell ya man. Batman upholds the law too in his own way, but hand to hand vs. a Terminator he would lose like Robocop.  

Besides I just realized something else, Terminators also have better weapons. Robocop has his fists and an automatical pistol....that would do 0% vs. a T-800 lol

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Spike 335

T-800 was blown apart by a home made pipe bomb  

robocop stomps

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MKF30

That wouldn't mean anything....remember the first movie dude? Was blown in half via a pipe bomb. Yet still perfectly functional ^. Robocop would be dead if he was chopped in half...or at least near to useless