Terminator and Predator vs Krogans!! Sci fi beatdown!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scarface and T-800 ( Arnold ) vs Grunt and Wrex

Image result for The Terminator arnold wallpaperImage result for Scarface predator wallpaper

Image result for mass effect grunt wallpaper

Rules

• All canon allowed
  • Random Encounter
  • No weapons what so ever; no biotics for the Krogans
  • Win by Death
  • Perfect team work from both sides
  • No In fighting

Environment

Avatar image for deathwingterminatort1000
DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, was about to say no way team 1 survives the weapons of team 2, but I looked at the fight details. Anyone have any strength/ durability feats for the Krogans? I feel like they are stronger than Predator. They are probably less strong than T-800 though. Although they may be faster, it won't count for much in this arena. I say team 1 wins. If T-800 grabs a Krogan, he likely rips it's head off or breaks it's neck. Predator will at least be a massive distraction, if not a major threat himself, which will allow the T-800 to get hold of the Krogans more easily.

Terminator/ Predator team wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: Actually a predator of Scarface's caliber is as strong or stronger than the Terminator. Predators like Scarface rip androids to death which are like 15 times stronger than humans and so on with utter ease and they can lift super heavy doors and so on.

@fitnesstribesman13 Mind doing the honors?

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: Well now that I see it, I guess it could be. I was under the impression Krogans were as strong as terminators or predators, just wasnt sure.

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha:Is Krogan flesh stronger than steel? Because the T-800 has shown to be able to punch through two layers of steek. He also ripped a T-600 in hald, and he rammed T-3000 through several high tech machines. The Krogans' exposed head and arms are a real problem for them. T-800 also punched through concrete.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krogans are powerful ground troops due to their healing abilities. Even without biotics a Warlord, like the one in mass effect 1, could be twice as big as Shepard.

Honestly I could definitely see the team beating one non warlord Krogan or Grunt, who has the knowledge of hundreds of years of Krogan battle experience dispite being only a few days/months old. The team has incredible power but I don't think a Predator will be effective without weapons, especially against a Krogan. The terminator however could definitely kill a Krogan if it doesn't go into a Blood Rage and destroy it

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: I was gonna say the opposite. There is no way the Krogans stand up to firepower from Predator lore. A Krogan might have the ability to lift reapers and tank bullets...(bullets penetrate but don't go deep) but comic predators of Scarfaces caliber are bullet timers, and plasma blades would make short work of a Krogan. Furthermore, if we extend into DC predator comics, we have Predators handling bats and supes readily.

If full tech is allowed, then Predstors have pistols that can drop spacecraft.

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/26180-predator-yautja-feats-and-capabilities/

Team one wins this handily under most conditions...absolutely no gear though...I might just give this to the Krogans.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: Wait you do know Krogan can't exactly leave their armor right. It works much like an environmental suit, translates for them, provides food, and embarrassingly enough contains their 4 sets of testicles. Removing them from the suit would just open him for easier attacks by the team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Predator gets his armor, just no weaponry.

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I know, what I meant is that clearly the armour has exposed parts like the head and arms that the terminator could use to obliterate them.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: Oh. Well yeah obviously those parts can be hurt or even broken but he should be able to heal from a broken arm or a few bones. Remember Krogan are considered as dangerous as an Asari Justicar and Matriarch. This a huge feat for Krogans because Asaris are considered the most advanced, intelligent, and powerful alien races. It's even been suggested that Asari can make other races find them attractive via mind control.

Though I can see the Terminator ripping off the Krogans arm and beating him to death

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: The Krogans' exposed head is the main weakness. Can Krogans' regrown their brains? Because T-800 has the perfect opening to smash their head in, and I don't think they have skulls with higher durability than a thick wall of concrete or layers of steel.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hypnos0929

@deathwingterminatort1000: Yeah but I've never really seen the majority of T-800s as fast. I mean the future T-800s do tend to just walk. Krogans are known to sprint at moving targets while taking shots to the head.

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: True. But look at the size of the areana of this battle. T-800 only need grab a Krogan. And he has Scarface backing him up, who is very fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cpt_nice

Krogans, Wrex is mvp.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I wanna say Team 1.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: Actually a predator of Scarface's caliber is as strong or stronger than the Terminator. Predators like Scarface rip androids to death which are like 15 times stronger than humans and so on with utter ease and they can lift super heavy doors and so on.

@fitnesstribesman13 Mind doing the honors?

Sure! While I may know nothing of the Krogans, would there be anything to suggest that they can compete with all this?

Strength

Best 5 Yautja Strength Feats:

1. Lifting locked, massive futuristic metal gates with mid-difficulty. It was calculated that the gate itself weighed 16 tons without the locking mechanism of the gate:

No Caption Provided

2. A Hunter managed to overpower the energy-based restraints designed by futuristic scientists. That's definitely saying something considering how the Hunter wasn't meant to escape such restraints designed by futuristic scientists as the company they work for where making an attempt to do more research on Yautja. Not to mention it's extremely impressive how the Yautja managed to overpower the restraints right after he was overwhelmed and incapacitated by a large army of genetically and cybernetic enhanced super soldiers equipped with extremely advanced weapons and armor based on reverse-engineered Yautja technology (The Monster Squad):

No Caption Provided

3. Ripping apart well-armored (I'd say their armor is at least slightly stronger than the toughest modern day bulletproof vests) futuristic soldiers with ease and crushes a fully armored skull/head of a futuristic soldier with ease with one hand as well:

No Caption Provided

4. Ripping and diving through modern day tank metal with ease:

No Caption Provided

5. Strong enough to punch a moving/careening military truck, causing it to roll off-road. The truck was carrying five people and military supplies. The metal of the military truck also got a nice dent from the punch:

“They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's something out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmeringand heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that split second before the truck overturned andthey all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made him scream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

-Cold War

I couldn't help but now show you some other impressive strength feats of Yautja, such as:

Easily backhanding a HELMETED soldier to death; in the next scan, his head becomes severely deformed and demolished from the blow
Easily backhanding a HELMETED soldier to death; in the next scan, his head becomes severely deformed and demolished from the blow
Punches through a man's ARMORED chest with ease
Punches through a man's ARMORED chest with ease

Speed/Agility/Reflexes

Best 5 Yautja agility/reflex feats:

1. I unfortunately don't have a quote for this available, but in the Predator: South China Sea novel, it was said that around a hundred soldiers armed with machine guns, snipers, mortars, and AA guns aimed downwards and all aiming towards the Hunter. In the end, they were unsuccessful due to the Hunter's reflexes and how ridiculously agile the Hunter was.

2. Managed to slightly outmaneuver a speeding sports car with ease:

3. Leaping over a 30-40 ft fence while carrying a man:

No Caption Provided

4. Leaping rooftop to rooftop:

5. Leaping into a helicopter from a great distance while on a tree:

No Caption Provided

Yautja also have really consistent and bullet dodging feats with ease:

1st scan: avoiding turret gunfire while flipping over a mini-van.

2nd scan: dodging modern military grade gunfire from a group of soldier and a thrown grenade.

3rd - 4th scan: outmaneuvered a speeding sportscar (the car has no rear doors) with ease as the hunter was merely toying with the driver by giving him a scare. Plus the hunter immediately got back on track onto his hunt.

5th - 6thscan: bullet timing feat (lifts up body AFTER the bullets were already fired). Take note that those soldiers were equipped with futuristic weaponry, which can fire bullets faster and at a faster rate than our modern weaponry.

7th - 9th scan: evading futuristic gunfire from platoons of trained soldiers. Some of the sources were even in front of and behind the hunter. Only one and I mean ONLY one bullet does manage to hit him, take note that his skin doesn't even crack, and that was from more powerful futuristic weaponry. Anyways, the hunter wasn't really too focused on evading the bullets. He just went after the scientist out of pure rage. Also the hunter leaps over a 40~ fence whilst carrying a full grown man.

1st scan: impressive acrobatic-like movements

2nd scan: leaping into a helicopter from the trees. Notice the distance? The helicopter stayed stationary and the hunter was hiding in the trees behind the crashed ship. The hunter lept off the trees and into the helicopter. That's impressively far!

3rd scan: dodging POINT BLANK modern military grade assault rifle gunfire aimed by a CIA member!

4th scan: easily hopping over military grade heavy machine gun gunfire.

1st scan: evading modern military grade gunfire without getting hit by a squad of trained soldiers.

2nd - 3rd scan: evading futuristic pulse rifle gunfire at close range by once again, a squad of Colonial Marines.

4th - 5th scan: leaping from building rooftop to rooftop.

1st scan: dodging a full clip (30 rounds) of an assault rifle aimed by a trained soldier at close range with ease! In addition, the hunter was also standing on a ledge while dodging the bullets, making this feat even more impressive!

2nd scan: dodging a bazooka rocket at VERY close range.

3rd scan: an adolescent unblooded Yautja was stated by the expert martial artist who had reflexes that surpassed Colonial Marines and was trained by Yautja as well, Machiko Noguichi. She stated that the hunter was fighting so fast, she could scarcely follow his movements.

And finally, time for some quotes:

Insane reflexes regarded as being capable of avoiding Sniper rounds (don’t mind the statement that it would make a dent in the Predator’s armor and possibly kill him as there are scans to disprove that and this soldier wasn’t aware of the armor’s strength. Later during the novel, the Hunter was caught off-guard and was shot with sniper rounds but they weren’t even close to taking out the Hunter):

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures’ reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet."

- South China Sea

Dodging automatic gunfire at point blank with ease:

"The spear was snatched from his back by a shadowy, indistinct figure and the second man let loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear-wielding killer. The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

. . .

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture. After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

. . .

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained, "and even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof.”

- Cold War

Moving faster than soldiers’ eyes could follow (I don’t have the other part of the quote, but it is mentioned later that the Hunters were moving so fast, they blurred into invisibility):

As he did, the ruined door slammed open, and there were those things. Buyanov moaned.

"Devil!" Anatoli said.

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream.

. . .

One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head.

- Cold War

Natural Durability

Best 5 Yautja durability feats:

1. I'm not going to post the actual feat since it'll take up too much space and it has a long explanation behind it. Anyways, in a cutscene in AvP: 1999 game, a Hunter jumps onto and just before the nose/cockpit of a Colonial Marine dropship. Then the dropship flies full-speed and crashes into a canyon, along with metal walls. In the end, everyone aboard the dropship, who are fully armored Colonial Marines die as a result of the crash. Only the Hunter easily survives being smashed into the canyon and metal walls by the dropship.

2. Withstanding a point blank bazooka rocket, which are anti-tank weapons:

3. Withstanding a shoulder cannon blast with no damage whatsoever:

4. Withstanding barrage of helicopter missiles (IIRC, these missiles are able to obliterate commercial cars just fine). Also, notice how the Hunter soaked up a barrage of autocannon rounds from the helicopter:

5. Still standing strong after taking a beating from an Alien Queen:

Here are a few other feats that are important to note...

Tanking explosive sniper rounds and impalement through the chest. This includes a Venomous metal worm twice the size of an average Yautja stuck in the Hunter's chest in the past:

“Coming from a different angle, the bullet entered the Predator's body. This third bullet lodged deep inside, coming to rest only after it had cut through several vital organs.

. . .

"The demon isn't dead yet," said Sukhon.

"The 'demon' will be dead if it doesn't get some expert medical attention. I put a bullet with an exploding tip right through its back.No exit wound."

. . .

Still, the Predator's condition did not yet warrant self-destruct. He had been hurt worse and emerged victorious. Once on a planet half a galaxy away, a venomous metal worm twice his size had shot up through the earth and pinned him through the chest armour. The Predator had chopped its head off, cut off its tail, and gone on to fight for another four hours with the rest of the worm inside his chest, before withdrawing to repair the damage. The wheeze as its breathing grew worse indicated deep-tissue damage, but nothing irreversible. Medical care on board its ship would allow it to recover.

- South China Sea

This Hunter was shot 10 times into the chest and torso with a combat shotgun. He goes down just seen playing dead and gets back up shortly to surprise Harrigan and fight him just fine later on
This Hunter was shot 10 times into the chest and torso with a combat shotgun. He goes down just seen playing dead and gets back up shortly to surprise Harrigan and fight him just fine later on
This Hunter had an entire string of grenades blown directly into his face, yet he remained unarmed
This Hunter had an entire string of grenades blown directly into his face, yet he remained unarmed

Skill/Combat feats

Best 5 Yautja combat feats:

1. Clan Leader racks up over 50 Xenomorph Warrior kills in h2h combat, including killing an Xenomorph and Xenomorph Queen with his bare hands (only finds a few worthy for his trophy wall, but not a challenge to him) and If I'm not mistaken, the only injury that he received during his battle between the Queen was just a broken mandible:

“He was Leader of the Ne'dtesei, son and grandson of ship leaders and warrior trainers, and he bowed to no one in his skill with blade or burner. His own trophy wall on the homeworld held half a dozen of the Hard Meat skulls, bleached and clean, including the one he had killed with his bare hands, as well as a queen, taken during a hellish hunt in which nine already-Blooded warriors had died. He had killed fifty others, but had kept, as was proper, only those he had thought worthy of his wall. They were fierce, but usually no challenge to one such as himself. If he had occasion to face one on these Hunts, he would limit himself to spear or wrist knife. After all, any yautja could burn the Hard Meat; a Leader had to handicap himself. The females smiled upon a brave male more often than they did others.” -Prey

2. Elite Hunter manages to slay and escape from a horde of what seems to be over 50 Xenomorph Warriors surrounding and attempted to overwhelm him like zombies:

3. Elite Hunter dispatched groups of Combat Synthetics, (their blood is red since they were illegal at the time) who possessed centuries of knowledge in their database, including exceptional martial arts knowledge. Your average Hunter had trouble keeping up with one. Then the leader of the Combat Synthetics possessed vastly superior strength to Yautja (he could rip apart Yautja metal like nothing):

Feats of Combat Synthetics:

4. Elite Hunter defeats an Alien Queen in h2h combat with mid-difficulty:

5. Clan Leader quickly and flawlessly slaughters a horde of Xenomorphs faster than Machiko Noguchi, an expert martial artist and markswoman, could aim with a burner and shoot down the Xenos, mind you that burners are insta-hit lightspeed weapons so that's more impressive. And mind you that this Clan Leader slaughters the horde with such great skill, it was described as if it was a choreographed dance and being more complex and dangerous than any martial arts to ever exist on Earth. And mind you once again that this Clan Leader was still recovering from serious injuries!:

“Dachande heard the Hard Meat and spun around. He sprinted past the two ooman strangers toward the threat, staff forward. He was dimly aware that the small warrior was right behind. It shouted something at the other two. They came in a single-file stream, flowed from around a structure, ten, maybe twelve. Dachande leapt to greet them. Two arrived first, angled in from the sides. Dachande spun, swung completely around, cut them both through their midsections in one strike. He didn’t watch them hit the ground; there was no need—they were dead and all he need do was avoid the throes. He extended his ki’cti-pa and slashed through the throat of the next drone nearest, to his right. The drone’s death cry was garbled through its own thwei. A split second later, he jabbed the staff point through the jaws of another, twisted the sharp blade and dug a hole through the top of the skull. The weapon’s metal was proof against the Hard Meat’s thwei, but there was no time to hesitate and enjoy the kill—when you fought the ten thousand, you did so one at a time, but you also had to do so quickly—He thrust the spear’s butt back, hard, and knocked one behind him down, then turned and slashed its gut. Digest this, foolish creature! The ki’cti-pa blurred again, jammed backhand into yet another Hard Meat chest. The drone howled, fell, did not die but did not rise again. Acid pumped into the dark air, pooled, smoking. Dachande jumped forward, stabbed the throat of yet another, and then spun to meet the next. Death fell all around his feet as he and the Hard Meat danced.

Noguchi hurled herself after the warrior. Several of the bugs streamed from behind the shed and toward Broken Tusk. He stepped in to battle without hesitation. Too many of them, ten, twelve. She aimed at one of the bugs—and it was dead before she fired. She took aim again—and again, her target had fallen already. She took a step back, transfixed by the swift movements of the giant warrior. Here was no inexperienced novice; every step was measured, every strike timed and sure. Within the space of a few seconds, most of the bugs were down, dead or dying. She had enough training to recognize a Master when she saw one. This one’s skill had been gained in battle, against deadly enemies. Broken Tusk whirled and jabbed, crouched and slashed with precision and confidence. Never a misstep, never a hesitation. He was no dojo tiger, covered in padding and fighting for points. Wherever he had come from, they had martial arts skills more complex and dangerous than any she’d ever seen. It was like a choreographed dance.”- Prey

And of course, do I need to mention how higher ranking Yautja are so skilled and experienced, they can defeat far physically superior opponents to themselves like Predaliens and Yautja with genetic augmentations and cybernetic implants (Predator: Concrete Jungle)?

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't tell

Imma say terminator and predator especially if the terminators batteries some how gets damaged. Kaboom lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: @spyda-man: @zill0678:

Fitness posted some predator feats and he's asked can the krogans compete with what he posted, well can they?

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: @solarwavealpha: yeah now I think predator takes it the terminator and krogans seem a lot slower compared to him to so pred is MVP for his team and should cause the victory

And nice scans bub

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyda-man: thanks dude, and shoot I might need to make a respect thread for the Pred out of that lol plus there's other feats I've found that I should add to them...

Red_Laser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-800 and predator destroy.