Tempestus Scions (Warhammer 40k) vs Mandalorians (Star Wars)

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The special forces of the Imperial Guard, the Tempestus Scions, from Warhammer 40k vs The Mandalorians of Star Wars!

Conditions:

• Standard gear for both factions
  • Boba Fett and Jango Fett are leading the Mandalorian group
  • No prep, fight takes place in a wartorn city
  • Start out of sight and 1 mile away from each other
  • Versions of Mandalorians are as pictured
  • Tempestus Scions are the Inquisitorial Stormtrooper versions as pictured
  • This is a 20 vs 20 match

Tempestus Scions

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

Mandalorians

No Caption Provided
Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably back the scions. Either could win though.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Same, but learning on the Mandos instead, if they are EU. Some numbers would be nice though

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I'd agree but I have to give it to the Mandos since they're being led by Jango and Boba, I think their skill tips it imo.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wut

@fullmetalemprah: I don't feel so. These are Inquisitional Scions, so the top 1%. One on One, Boba and Jango are better, sure. But fighting as a cohesive unit is a different matter entirely. Most Scion squads have trained together all of their lives which makes any losses to them rather painful [This is noted to make people question why they have them then if they are so hard to replace, and, the answer is Scions only exist to provide a crack unit for the Inquisition, the Guard just get the ones who aren't good enough]. The Mandalorians also place a lot of stock in personal glory, something the Scions do not which further enhances their abilities as a team. I feel the Scion's superior teamwork and squad tactics is what is going to let them win.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Actually I change my mind, it could go either way still but I didn't see that it was the scions in the picture and they have plasma, Tempestus should take this mid difficulty, and only because Boba and Jango are there and have a wide arsenal.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Yeah, three plasma guns [since he said 20 v 20, and we are using the pictured ones so I assume multiplying the ones there until they get to twenty which means at least 3 plasma guns] is tough. But I'm also super on the fence. I'm barely leaning to the Scions and could switch especially with Jango/Boba's missile launcher.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the Scions.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I mean it also depends what gear the Scions get. Seeing as they are the Inquisitorial kind of elite henchmen, their buddies at the local Inquisitorial conclave could theoretically give them any damn gear they wanted. Like vortex grenades or volkite weapons

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I can't tell but are jet packs standard equipment for Mandos? If so they would have mobility advantage and that could be a big advantage in an urban environment.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: He said go by the picture, so just from that, I'd have to assume there are 3 plasma guns and 17 hotshot lasguns. [Would love for him to just give a list of all the equipment both sides have though.]

@fullmetalemprah:Depends on the era of Mandos. Those look like Supercommandos, so they might very well have jetpacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: could u for once stop wanking Imperial "shit" Guard?

Mandos stomp. Boba and Jango use jetpack missiles and blow the whole squad away. :D

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wut

@killerwasp: You mad that the Imperial Guard would wreck the sissy Locust or something? Get over it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Locust would lolstomp the IG, not sure what you're talking about. Them Chimera boyz would as well. XD

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: In that case it would cause problems but given the fact Scions are gene-enhanced and the travel speed of 40k plasma weapons, any misuse of the jetpacks means they die I think.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: A force that controls large sections of the known universe and has held onto it for ten thousand years >>>>> Silly wannabes who lost to humans.

Git gud.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Correction, lost to a bs bomb that would make the Imperium proud. Get gud son.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Difference is the Imperial Guard drop the bombs instead of getting dropped on like chumps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Oh you mean when the COG dropped nukes on the locust? Yeah what did that do again? Nothing or how they razed their planet? Yeah still nothing. Locust would be a nightmare that even the GEOM himself couldn't possibly try to defeat. XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Probably because the GEOM wouldn't notice them. :P Be like ants. You don't purposely step on ants because they aren't worth your time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: A win is a win, whether its by an mile or an inch. You just proved my point punk! XD