Caminator260595

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Caminator260595

Team Marvel Telepaths:

Jean Grey, Professor X, Legion, Doctor Strange, Mister Sinister, Adam Warlock, Apocalypse, X-Man, Franklin Richards, Moondragon

Team DC Telepaths:

Despero, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Doctor Destiny, Raven, Prescence, Obsidian, infinity Man, Brainwave

This is a telepathy battle only, no other powers can be used, which team will come out on top and can people give their reasons why?

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't speak for all of Marvel's telepaths, but I can speak for Nate Grey. Nate's mere presence is enough to cause painful pyschic feedback as it's done to Psylocke (K/O'ed), Professor X, Jean Grey, and Holocaust. Mind you, he wasn't anywhere near them, they were in entirely different states across the country. Nate has manhandled Professsor X in a telepathic battle and even pulled his astral form out into the physical world, something he noted Phoenix didnt even do. Nate as a kid (7-10 years old) bypassed Mr. Sinister (AoA) telepathic defenses despite the fact Sinister had psychic dampeners in place. He's also upsurped Jean Grey telepathically on several occassions. Cable even stated that Nate already exhibits all of his psionic potential and then some. And his psionic power is equal to that of the Dark Phoenix Force. All of these feats are pre-shaman. As a shaman, he's reconnected a woman's fragmented mind from across multiple universes (Like 28). And he's also capable of draining telepaths of their psychic energy and using it to empower himself, as he did to an entire group of minds simultaneously. Nate is possibly the most powerful telepath on Marvel's team, Legion and Franklin Richards are the only ones close to him. Nate either outrights dominates them telepathically or absorbs their psychic energy, if that's allowed.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kevd4wg

Isn't Legion like Galaxy-Universal with TP? Nate and Franklin are pretty insane, I would say that Despero is about on Nate's level, maybe a bit above.

Not sure why Adam Warlock is on Marvel Telepaths. He hasn't shown telepathy beyond mind reading without the soul gem and that was in his first form. He has good telepathy defenses, but that's it.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@stalin-is-steel: really like for real

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Ok, so I just notice The Presence is on team DC...

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Presence solos, lol

This is a even worse matchup than I first anticipated.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion put the whole universe in a box. Franklin Richards can cause anything to happen with an subconscious thought. Though the presence is on team DC and the One Above All isn't on team Marvel? Sounds like pretty fair and even match up. I think if we ignore that mishap then Marvel wins, if not then DC I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many strong characters.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Win.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC stomps.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@daisy_johnson: you sums this up very clearly

Except for the fact that the Lord Almighty is on team DC, Franklin and Legion isn't going to be doing anything.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20