Teen Titans Vs. Maestro

Avatar image for izzr
IZZR

4890

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • No bfr
  • Win by death or K.O.

Battlefield: Hall of Justice

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for _cerberus_
_Cerberus_

3446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

Avatar image for ghostravage
GhostRavage

15108

Forum Posts

1875

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

Hahaha i though the same XD

Avatar image for irs
IRS

505

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By IRS

Reading up on Maestro he seems to be a smarter stronger hulk that's resistant to mind control. BFR is off the table so I'm not sure what the titans are going to do. There's a few titans Maestro won't be able to hurt, Miss Martian due to intangibility, Kid Flash due to speed, etc., but I'm not sure they could hut him.

I think the Titans are hoping Blue Beetle can pull some tech out his suit.

Avatar image for _cerberus_
_Cerberus_

3446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_cerberus_ said:

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

Hahaha i though the same XD

I followed you you winner ;D!

Avatar image for jojjimbo
jojjimbo

2932

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teen Titans win.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

12469

Forum Posts

111

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

He may look like he can solo...but he doesn't...

Titans win.

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41764

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teen Titans Stomp

Avatar image for _cerberus_
_Cerberus_

3446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_cerberus_ said:

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

He may look like he can solo...but he doesn't...

Titans win.

But the picture shows

A. Spiderman's mask meaning he beat Spiderman

B. Iron Man's mask which means he beat Ironman

C. Thor's hammer MJOLNIR is laying by his feet which means he beat Thor

D. Magneto's helmet in the pile and we all know that old fart don't go no where with out his helmet which means he was defeated too

E. Elektra's Sai's she one crazy kung fu chick with neat tricks and yet her sai's are there which means she got powned

F. Nova's helmet is there which means he was defeated too

G. He's holdin the goddam Cap's shield

H. Ghost Rider is getting his skull crushed and his chain is on the ground!

I. Wolverines Skull is on the ground!

J. Silver Surfers Board is cracked and behind him.

K. Doctor Strange's Cape is on his lap nuff said.

how does it not look like he solo's?

Avatar image for ghostravage
GhostRavage

15108

Forum Posts

1875

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Logically, Maestro should win since he's future Hulk and by the Pak's amp he got, then we can assume its a very experienced Hulk in the way of World Breaking :D. Which i think would bust them almost effortlessly...

@ghostravage said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

Hahaha i though the same XD

I followed you you winner ;D!

Great minds think the same way! xD

Avatar image for izzr
IZZR

4890

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By IZZR

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

He may look like he can solo...but he doesn't...

Titans win.

But the picture shows

A. Spiderman's mask meaning he beat Spiderman

B. Iron Man's mask which means he beat Ironman

C. Thor's hammer MJOLNIR is laying by his feet which means he beat Thor

D. Magneto's helmet in the pile and we all know that old fart don't go no where with out his helmet which means he was defeated too

E. Elektra's Sai's she one crazy kung fu chick with neat tricks and yet her sai's are there which means she got powned

F. Nova's helmet is there which means he was defeated too

G. He's holdin the goddam Cap's shield

H. Ghost Rider is getting his skull crushed and his chain is on the ground!

I. Wolverines Skull is on the ground!

J. Silver Surfers Board is cracked and behind him.

K. Doctor Strange's Cape is on his lap nuff said.

how does it not look like he solo's?

He didn't kill them at the same time obviously lol.

Avatar image for _cerberus_
_Cerberus_

3446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By _Cerberus_

@izzr said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Maestro looks like he could solo just by looking at him.

He may look like he can solo...but he doesn't...

Titans win.

But the picture shows

A. Spiderman's mask meaning he beat Spiderman

B. Iron Man's mask which means he beat Ironman

C. Thor's hammer MJOLNIR is laying by his feet which means he beat Thor

D. Magneto's helmet in the pile and we all know that old fart don't go no where with out his helmet which means he was defeated too

E. Elektra's Sai's she one crazy kung fu chick with neat tricks and yet her sai's are there which means she got powned

F. Nova's helmet is there which means he was defeated too

G. He's holdin the goddam Cap's shield

H. Ghost Rider is getting his skull crushed and his chain is on the ground!

I. Wolverines Skull is on the ground!

J. Silver Surfers Board is cracked and behind him.

K. Doctor Strange's Cape is on his lap nuff said.

how does it not look like he solo's?

He didn't kill them at the same time obviously lol.

how do we know that lol?

even if he didn't take them all out at the same time taking out Thor,Strange,Surfer,Nova,Ghost Rider individually is enough to give him a win since any of those would solo or almost solo The Teen Titans.

Avatar image for whyvernonwhy
WhyVernonWhy

26

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Titans win 8/10. he can't hurt kid flash

Avatar image for izzr
IZZR

4890

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Titans win 8/10. he can't hurt kid flash

No Caption Provided

You ain't lying

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

14895

Forum Posts

197

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

The Titans are not taking down Maestro.

Avatar image for godtriggerhulk
GodTriggerHulk

2084

Forum Posts

30

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@whyvernonwhy:

New 52 Kid Flash's max speed (thus far) is 5 mps. Good but not enough to beat The Maestro.

Avatar image for xiix
XiiX

13583

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Titans. Maestro can't even touch about half of them(while bloodlusted).