“Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!”
“Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!”

1. Kyd Wykkyd
  2. Brother Blood (upgraded)
  3. Mad Mod (one day prep)
  4. Blackfire and Psimon
  5. Mother Mae-Eye
  6. Mumbo and Jinx
  7. Bonus: Mother Mae-Eye, Mumbo and Jinx working together get two days prep, Raven is morals off
  • All versions are from the Teen Titans animated series 2003
  • In character

Jump City streets
Jump City streets

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She already struggled with psimon and kyd wykd as a duo so I could see her stopping at 4 in character. Though 2 up should all pose a decent challenge.

For the bonus its hard to say. Mumbo is scary with prep but morals off raven is an absolute powerhouse. Too speculative imo, but I would lean ravens way if anything.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, animated Raven is not my favorite but she stops at 4. Too bad they didn't give her all of her psionic abilities from the comics, and crazy h2h battle teleportation.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By chloros

@thevoidofdeath: @vengefulshot: Raven knocked Psimon down pretty hard with her soul self in Titans Together, I'm not sure if it was a KO since he was zipped away by Más y Menosimmediately after to be frozen. Do you think it would be too hard to replicate again with the added Blackfire?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character? Stops at 3 or 4

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm , dunno , hard stop at 6 for sure.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

In character she stops at 4.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros: She's not going to be able to take Blackfire, and Psiom at the same time. Blackfire is a problem...... Raven is not as fast as her comic version....

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros: IIRC Psimon was not focused on her when she did that, soul self manipulation in the show usually required a brief period of meditation, time I don't see that team giving her. With Blackfire running interference, who scales to around the level of a season 2 Starfire, I cant see raven coming away with the win if she's pulling punches. Morals off would be different since she'd just use blackfires body to beat down psimon.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vengefulshot:

I found a clip of the instance I was referring too; at 1:08, she leaves her body pretty fast to one shot Plasmus with the soul self, and then at 3:20, Psimon was charging an attack at her and she went right through and attacked him back. I believe the black raven was also a form of soul self? But yes, it would still be different with Blackfire there.

Loading Video...