Teen Jean, Quentin Quire & Cuckoos vs Exodus - telepathy only

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Teen Jean, Quentin Quire & Cuckoos vs Exodus - telepathy only (11 votes)

Team 73%
Exodus 27%

The teenagers vs the 800 year old mutant

telepathy only. no psi-leeching. no phoenix

Exodus is in-character, the teens are going all out

bonus round: all powers allowed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. Apparently, one cuckoo is enough to fool Exodus with illusions that he can't see through.

Quentin has blocked people like Emma frost and Rachel grey before. Those two have stalemated Exodus. He's also shielded from D'spayre and Red Onslaught.

The 3 in 1 have blocked Xavier, stomped Quentin, stomped Oracle

And teen Jean had beaten a tired Xorna Jean, and Cosmic cube Emma frost, turned of part of Psylockes brain without her consent and kicked Psylocke out of the Xmens minds, and blocked Xavier jnr.

Lmfao, okay some of those are outliers, but Exodus battle forum career is all about using his outliers from Bloodties (that have never been replicated by him again) to push him, so I'm going to use them.

Anyways, there are way too many skilled Telepaths here for him to deal with. Teen Jeans job will be to provide the psychic energy to amp the others.

The Cuckoos trap him in an illusion, since one of them has done it easily before, the 3 of them will have an easier time.

Quentin takes him out with continuous psychic shot gun blasts (amped by teen Jean greys energy).

For the Bonus round. The Cuckoos attack him with telepathy, with Quentin providing support.

Jean takes the physical attacks with telekinesis, Quentin also playing support here.

Jean shows Exodus how to drain, as she Absorbs energy from him and goes pink mode.

Long story short, he gets mentally and physically pummeled

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao.....while I literally agree with everything @del_torro is saying here, I recently googled "Exodus vs" and saw that before people started using FACTS and EVIDENCE to measure what he was capable of, he used to be a casual teambusting threat who stomped all psychics.

So I'm voting Exodus based on nothing at all to say he can replicate his performances.

#MakeExodusGreatAgain

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodus is about as good as Emma, maybe slightly inferior. I see Emma losing this fight if she doesn't get to turn off Jeen's or Quentin's power, so I think the same would apply to Exodus, except Exodus does not have feats of shutting off people's power to my knowledge, so the team should win, but it is a very hard fight. Exodus being tricked by 1 Cuckoo's illusions just seems like an outlier low showing for him

@koays said:

Lmfao.....while I literally agree with everything @del_torro is saying here, I recently googled "Exodus vs" and saw that before people started using FACTS and EVIDENCE to measure what he was capable of, he used to be a casual teambusting threat who stomped all psychics.

So I'm voting Exodus based on nothing at all to say he can replicate his performances.

#MakeExodusGreatAgain

you make jokes now, but wait until Exodus becomes the top psychic on the site

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin: Lol...funfact, as I googled Exodus and watched him Lolstomp the battleforum and X-men psychics....you wanna know who the one guy Exodus got stopped by repeatedly in every thread they met in....heres a hint: hes called the Bringer of Chaos, but is definitely not the bringer of feats.

When the battle forum psychics need a hero...theres only one man they can call

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PyroFN

I am gonna join @del_torro and add that Jean, the Cuckoos, and Quentin fighting the Phoenix is a feat also on their resume. The Cuckoos also have blocked out Charles Xavier and Teen Jean has solo’d an entire entire Hive Mind, with their groups at three different locations. Most in New York, some on Mu, and the ones on the ship she was on up in Earths orbit.

@koays: #RollingInBandWagons

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cuckoos look really cool in that picture

OT: Team Wins handily But doesn’t stomp

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: That’s as ridiculous as Mantis subduing Thanos.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Stryfe for best psychic. If an Orange man with no experience can be President, then a pointy silver man with no feats can be top psychic.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PyroFN

@koays: Our President is an Oompa Loompa?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Our President IS an Oompa Loompa.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: yeah I saw that thread a few years ago ...

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. OP needs to do research.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By coraPVP

@del_torro said:

Lmao. Apparently, one cuckoo is enough to fool Exodus with illusions that he can't see through.

Quentin has blocked people like Emma frost and Rachel grey before. Those two have stalemated Exodus. He's also shielded from D'spayre and Red Onslaught.

The 3 in 1 have blocked Xavier, stomped Quentin, stomped Oracle

And teen Jean had beaten a tired Xorna Jean, and Cosmic cube Emma frost, turned of part of Psylockes brain without her consent and kicked Psylocke out of the Xmens minds, and blocked Xavier jnr.

Lmfao, okay some of those are outliers, but Exodus battle forum career is all about using his outliers from Bloodties (that have never been replicated by him again) to push him, so I'm going to use them.

Anyways, there are way too many skilled Telepaths here for him to deal with. Teen Jeans job will be to provide the psychic energy to amp the others.

The Cuckoos trap him in an illusion, since one of them has done it easily before, the 3 of them will have an easier time.

Quentin takes him out with continuous psychic shot gun blasts (amped by teen Jean greys energy).

For the Bonus round. The Cuckoos attack him with telepathy, with Quentin providing support.

Jean takes the physical attacks with telekinesis, Quentin also playing support here.

Jean shows Exodus how to drain, as she Absorbs energy from him and goes pink mode.

Long story short, he gets mentally and physically pummeled

the only really skilled telepaths here are the Cuckoos, I don't think Quentin and Jean have shown that much skill. I agree with Exodus being stomped in the bonus round thanks to Pink Form Jean but the telepathy round is a lot closer than you make it seem.The team should win, but they work their asses off

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Exodus has gotten new showings, and more tp feats over the years. Being part of the 4 telepaths that held off close to 50 Eternal telepaths while fighting a Kaiju.

Meanwhile,

Teen jean has been gone for like 5 years now, Quentin is dead, the cuckoos dont have much spotlight anymore.

So, has your opinion on this fight changed or is the team still too much for Exodus.