Teen Jean Grey vs Hellion (Julian Keller)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Telekinesis only. Both are going all out. No internal attacks. No psi-leeching

Fight takes place in a construction site

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: as he got any appearances past new mutants/helions from the mid 2000's?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By marvelfan1992
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By marvelfan1992
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: wait then who the hell is the black king of hell fire club in "wolverine and the x-men" comic?? I swear it's him.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: wait then who the hell is the black king of hell fire club in "wolverine and the x-men" comic?? I swear it's him.

don't remember that series much

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hellion's version of telekinesis explodes (dunno if it does any more) and has taken out entire rooms with it so he could just do that next to her and turn her into red paste.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellion should win

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Jean IMHO. She’s had more impressive feats with her TK from the GotG and EXM runs.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellion's version of telekinesis explodes (dunno if it does any more) and has taken out entire rooms with it so he could just do that next to her and turn her into red paste.

teen Jean has shielded from the Phoenix Force's attack so I'm not sure if Hellion can break through it

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Jean IMHO. She’s had more impressive feats with her TK from the GotG and EXM runs.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going Hellion in a tough one. Jean's got the defense if we give her high ends, but Hellions alot more aggressive a TK fighter.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: aren't a good portion of her feats high end? She might just be powerful.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Yea she is, but "tanks phoenix blast" is another class completely from "survives bomb explosion" which basically puts her within Hellions range. They've got very similar stats otherwise (outside of her more complex feats) and his best shield feats of tanking Nimrod's blast can carry him to about even with how he handles her offense. So if it comes down to it, it's a clash of styles that I give to Hellion sinces he's more direct and forward compared to her large scaled approach.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@koays: she a far more skilled telekinetic and overall combatant and arguably just as aggressive. So we use his best shield feat, but disregard hers? Her best shield feat shits on his and is output.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans: Yea she is, but "tanks phoenix blast" is another class completely from "survives bomb explosion" which basically puts her within Hellions range. They've got very similar stats otherwise (outside of her more complex feats) and his best shield feats of tanking Nimrod's blast can carry him to about even with how he handles her offense. So if it comes down to it, it's a clash of styles that I give to Hellion sinces he's more direct and forward compared to her large scaled approach.

can someone remind me why she has a phoenix thingy on her forehead? Is she drawing from it's power or something?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

can someone remind me why she has a phoenix thingy on her forehead? Is she drawing from it's power or something?

We talked about it and it's either a reaction from Emma's shard, a reaction from the phoenix approaching, or it's nothing and makes no sense

@lordofallhumans- Lol what i mean to say in my original post is "outside of her highend". And if we break them down, while Jean has a power edge and easily more complex feats then post amp Hellion. He's got feats of tanking Nimrod, Omega sentinel and Shield sentinel's. Plus a molecular TK feat and a habit of rushing opponents. So aside from someone saying "well she shielded from the Phoenix" and using that one high end as a basis for her normal defense levels...then she's within his damage output.

She's got a temper but overall is a smarter fighter where as I see Hellion just heading straight in and trying to overwhelm her close up without much room to back up. Which in my opinion is the only real way to beat Jeen, since she doesn't have the feats to brawl it out with comparable TK here. So basically while Jean might knock a large structure over to take him out or create space, Hellion is more likely to pretend he's Cannonball and charge right through that obstacle so he can try to punch her.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I believe teen jean pulls this off with more wins then losses like 6/10. Hellion like @koays said is powerful in his own right and has the means to take her out by rushing her I dont think it will always be enough to take her down.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers