Teambuster Pick a Team Tourney R1: Wollfmyth (Cosmic Marvel) vs Higorm (Justice Society)

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Round 1 - Match 4: Wollfmyth vs Higorm

Wollfmyth with 616 Thanos, Genis-Vell and Composite Warlock
Wollfmyth with 616 Thanos, Genis-Vell and Composite Warlock

Perks:

• Full Knowledge
  • 1 Day of prep
Higorm with Hourman/Matthew Tyler, Alan Scott (Full Star Heart) and Obsidian
Higorm with Hourman/Matthew Tyler, Alan Scott (Full Star Heart) and Obsidian

Perks:

• Bloodlust/Morals Off
  • 1 day of prep.

Rules:

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Team members will not fight each other.
  4. No power copying
  5. No Reality warping on opponents just the battlefield.
  6. No BFR
  7. Summons are limited to planet busting levels
  8. Summons are limited to 100
  9. Cloning is limited to 10
  10. DC are all Pre 52/Rebirth Unless otherwise stated
  11. Green Lantern related characters get both Pre and Post Flash-point feats.
  12. Marvel is 616 . Unless Otherwise stated
  13. Dragon ball is composite Manga, Anime, Movies
  14. If either participate or voters have any issues, tag me or Emperorthanos
  15. Other than that, have fun and enjoy debating.

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. We (me and ET) will count the total votes
  5. If we feel a vote is unjustified or biased we will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tag after every post

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great stuff. Do you wanna open @higorm or should I?

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

t4v

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@wollfmyth209: i had an idea, not sure if you agree, but considering we both have the prep perk, what do you think about we send our strategies to Gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps first via PM so he can post them at the same time and we work our way debating from there?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Just so I get this right, your gonna send me your openers, and then I'll post them at the same time right?

It's not a problem, I'm more than willing to, just wanna make sure I'm getting this right.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HigorM  Moderator
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Basically, we both make the opener with our prep strategy and Gilgamesh posts them at the same time?

That actually does sound interesting. I'll take it!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HigorM  Moderator

@wollfmyth209: yes that's the idea, so no one will make the strategy based on what the other presented first. Not to mention it gives a special taste of surprise :)

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why people usually are making composite DC Characters with just Post-Crisis/Rebirth? New 52 is canon, so why? Tourneys, Cavs, BoW

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HigorM  Moderator
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: It sounds fascinating. But after our two openers are made, who'll go first?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HigorM  Moderator
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WollfMyth209

@higorm: Huh, that was quick. Alright, I'll send mine by Friday.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

tav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice Society

Hourman - The Master of Time

No Caption Provided

Hourman is a two-year-old android from the 853rd Century, he was created by Tyler Chemorobotics using genetic software is patterned after the Miraclo-enhanced DNA of Rex Tyler, the original Golden Age Hourman. Thus, while this Hourman is a machine, he nonetheless qualifies as a 'descendant' of Rex Tyler's. In the year 85,271 A.D., Metron of the NewGods will appoint the young android as his heir and entrust him with the Worlogog , an artifact that can control and manipulate time itself. But Hourman forsook his post as Metron's apprentice and traveled back to the 20th Century to explore his human heritage alongside the Justice League.

He was a diamond-generation intelligent machine colony, DNA-programmed with Tyler Miraclo gene bio-software. He was a top of the line android, and still considered cutting edge even two years after his creation. He is based off Rex Tyler's own genetic code he possesses all of the various enhanced attributes.

Chronokinesis: One of the ways Matt Tyler was able to use is chronokinesis was in an ability called "time-vision". Put simply, it is the ability of an individual to perceive events from the past and/or the future.

Obsidian

"And all the world will be in love with night.."

No Caption Provided

Obisidian is son of the Golden Age Green Lantern Alan Scott, Todd Rice is a shadow-controlling former villain and the twin brother of Jade.

Obsidian has a variety of shadow-like powers from his father's exposure to shadow energy in a fight with Ian Karkull. He gains his powers by funneling them from a dimension known as the Shadow-Lands - a place where nightmare becomes reality. He has the power to possess someone's shadow and combine it with his own. When Obsidian turns into his shadow form, he is much stronger than when in human form. He is able to control his powers so that he can expand his size or create objects out of shadows. When in shadow form he can also pass through objects, fly, and he can also reform from any attack - even Captain Marvel's thunder. He can also transport matter through shadow portals.

He also has miniscule telepathic abilities which allows him to force a person to the evil side of their soul, driving them crazy. He can also possess others by trapping them in their own nightmares, turning them into his slaves, and this power even works on heavy-hitters like Dr. Fate or Jay Garrick. He has also shown to be able to turn people blind. During the crisis in which Neron was attempting to gain the souls of heroes it was shown that Todd's powers were greatly increased. He seemed able to move through the shadows to almost anywhere in the universe, and draw on the evil around him for power. Though it hasn't been shown since it is reasonable to assume that Obsidian is vastly more powerful when evil or the darker forces are present in the mortal world.

Alan Scott - The most powerful human alive!

No Caption Provided

Alan Scott, the bearer of the mystical Starheart, is the original Golden Age Green Lantern and a founding member of the Justice Society of America. An all-time great, Alan continues to fight for truth, justice and freedom well into old age as a member of the Justice Society.

Alan Scott possesses powers comparable to a Green Lantern of the Green Lantern Corps, although what fuels his ring is vastly different; he receives power from the magical force called the Starheart, once accommodated within the Lantern rather than through the Green Lanterns' Power Batteries and since contained within his own body. The ring grants many prodigious abilities, such as flight, super human speed, energy blasts.... The ring can also actualize any objects Scott can visualize through will power and concentration, e.g. over sized human hands, force fields, or even devices with complex moving parts like automobiles or airplanes. The ring is capable of translating languages, illuminating traps, the creation of probes to seek out specific people or objects, repairing physical damage, or analyzing a potential threat. Using the power of the Starheart, Scott is able to move through the 4th Dimension and pass through solid matter. He can detect disturbances in the electromagnetic spectrum and can modify cast spells because of the Starheart’s connection to magic. Alan has shown the ability to teleport on multiple occasions, also teleporting other people with him. His ring is powered by his will, faith, and the mystical energies of the Starheart.

Starheart Empowerment: Alan controls the mystical power of the Starheart, an ancient artifact created by the Guardians of the Universe to contain the predominate amount of magic they had gathered in the universe. After the destruction of his ring by Extant, the long-term proximity to the energy has left him able to direct the green flame and its attendant constructs by sheer willpower alone. Green Lantern has extensive energy manipulation powers able to effect the entire spectrum including gravity, radiation, heat, light. Creating solid objects allows him to make simple weapons, entrapment devices, common geometric shapes, gigantic hands and simple containers. It has been discovered that Alan's body is composed entirely of green flame.

Initial Considerations

I'll start this by looking into my plot devices:

• Bloodlust/Morals Off
  • 1 day of prep.

First one means that my team will start the fight going straight up for the kill using whatever and whichever powers/abilities avaiable to them to put your team down. This means using said powers/abilities in a way they usually don't because of morals or other impediments. This also means that Alan Scott is no longer a Green Lantern but the Sentinel of the Starheart, the embodiment of a mystical entity from ages ago, here's an explanation. So, your team is dealing with someone (or something) that was powerful enough to solo all DC Earth and completely controll the likes of Dr Fate, Obsidian, Miss Martian and others, fighting multiple characters and teams at the same time.

So that's the kinda of power you are dealing with here. Now add the fact that we also have Obsidian on the team, another powerful character who is bloodlusted and possess similar power extension if compared to Alan Scott, for example, he was able to cover the entire planet Earth with darkness.

More important, he was able to control, via shadow possession the likes of Jay Garrick, Dr. Fate,

The Shadowlands are what gives Obsidian and every other darkness manipulator in DC their powers. He can use his connection in various ways, such as teleportation and showing people their inner darkness. He can also trap people inside the shadowlands.

The given battlefield is another advantage for him since he can be in the void of space an literally be everywhere at once, just like his father did against the JSA/LJA. He can get inside your body just like he did to Gog, blinding him from inside out. You can't avoid him or escape his possession unless you have a natural resistance/immunity to shadow-like powers. The only one who truly manage to defeat him while he was going all out was his father Alan Scott.

So far we have two characters on my team who possess enough power to control powerhouse, regardless of their nature or race, and another character who is expert on time manipulation, which brings us to the second plot device, prep time.

Strategy

I decided to pass to the battle schemes considering that's pretty much what a prep time perk is for. Your team also have 1 day of prep but I don't think you can use it in the same way my team can, better yet, I don't think your team can ever be prepared to deal with what my team can deliver, regardless of preparation and previous knowledge, here's why:

Key word here is TIME MANIPULATION, there's no rule against it except "extending prep through time manip", something I really don't need to do. Unless you can prove me your team can properly deal with it I must say they will find themselves in some real trouble. My team can just use it to time-freeze your team and end their career.

Alan Scott alone slow down time within his forcefield, perform time-travel, but most important, he once Speed up time, hundreds of years pass in an instant by changing the flow of time so that by the time he and Zauriel flew to a near by mountain on the planet they were on, the rest of that planet experienced 10000's of years.

Matthew Tyler as Hourman goes further, like place a stasis aura on someone, preventing changes in their past, he also manage to tag Jay Garrick with his vision to slow his relative time. As you can see speed is not an issue, Hourman can move can move between picoseconds.

Basically, my team will shield themselves with a combination of Hourman time-constructs that can block blasts from Extant, this guy is so advanced he makes Amazo feel obsolete. Obsidian doesn't even need shields since he can absorb attacks, but he can shield himself with his powers if necessary.

My opinion is that your team won't have time to think about doing anything against my team who can just use time manipulation to render them useless, even if somehow they manage to avoid it, my team possess too much power combined from the feats I've showed, there's no way they can properly fight all of the Starheart might while dealing with Obsidian shadow possession and Hourman time vision powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Lover of Death

No Caption Provided

Bio

The Titan, the myth, the legend! Thanos was a Titan who suffered from deviant syndrome. From a young age, he has been an outcast due to both his appearance and intelligence. At an early age, he became infatuated with the concept of Death. Unsurprisingly, this lead him down a path of villainy. Over the many decades of his career, Thanos has taken over the Universe a great many times, has fought against the most elite superhero teams and has gone blow-for-blow against some of the most powerful Gods and Monsters Earth-616 has to offer.

Durability

One of the things that makes the Mad Titan so dangerous is his relentlessness. Many have tried, but few managed to hurt him, and fewer still brought him down. He's laughed off blows from High-Tiers like Thor:

Infinity #6

Planet-busting Heralds like Silver Surfer and the Fallen One don't seem to do anything but annoy Thanos:

Thanos #12
Silver Surfer #35

A supernova to the face still isn't enough to bring him down:

Thanos #12

And even when Thanos is hurt, his pain tolerance is excellent. His battle with Odin is proof of this as even after getting brutalized Thanos still refused to yield and kept fighting:

Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25

No member of your team is packing enough firepower to bring Thanos down, meanwhile he has the means to break them apart.

Strength

Thanos' strength is absolutely insane. He has absolutely wrecked Heralds and High-Tiers alike. He defeated Silver Surfer in a few blows:

Cosmic Power Unlimited #1

He's brutalized Thor:

Infinity #6

Even in his first ever appearance, where he was at his weakest, the shockwaves of Thanos fighting busted a planet:

Iron Man #55

This isn't the only time he's busted a planet, of course. And physical strength isn't his only avenue of attack...

Energy Projection

Thanos can abuse his energy projection is a variety of ways. From eye beams that have stomped Thor and Ben Grimm simultaneously, and one-shotted Phyla-Vell, to omnidirectional outbursts that have killed several of Galactus' Punishers(for reference: one Punisher defeated Adam Warlock). His concentrated energy blasts were even powerful enough to move Galactus, sending him flying across the planet:

Thanos #5

Now as Thanos himself admits, he did nothing but enrage Galactus; but even being worthy of Galan's notice is still an incredible feat.

Prep

This is actually the most important factor here, especially with my perk of "Full Knowledge". Thanos is an absolute prep master, and since he's allowed in-depth access to how your team functions, he can create many ways to deal with them. A good example of Thanos' intelligence at work is how he deconstructed the Power Cosmic, and turned Galactus and Silver Surfer into weapons for Annihilus in a short period of time, by adapting their technologies against them:

Annihilation #3

Additionally, he's made special shackles that are connected to the wearer's power/life energies; if the shackles are destroyed, so is the wearer. Thanos uses these to trap the Silver Surfer:

Power Cosmic Unlimited #1
Power Cosmic Unlimited #1

And a wild card is Thanos' hacking capabilities. He's hacked into Annihilus' tech, and entered a virtual reality where Bruce Banner and the Hulk were imprisoned. Thanos notes that the virtual reality prison is something he can easily alter. Given one of your characters is an Android, who Thanos has full knowledge of, this opens up the possibility to him hacking Hourman, leaving this a 2v3.

Adam Warlock, Avatar Of Life

No Caption Provided

Bio

Created to be the "genetically perfect human being" Adam Warlock, the pinnacle of evolution. At first, he was simply known as "Him", but after several rebirths through his regenerative cocoon, he took up the mantle of Adam Warlock. A man of great cosmic knowledge, Warlock was a key figure in stopping many of the catastrophies that plagued the universe; from Thanos' machinations to Ultron's attempts to conquer the Kree Galaxy. He's even fought against his evil, future counterpart the Magus, and been the Living Tribunal. He has a track record that would make almost any hero jealous.

Energy Manipulation

I won't yet delve into other aspects of Warlock's power-set except his energy manipulation. I think the major role he'll play here is as an energy manipulator. Adam has a very neat trick where he can short-circuit other characters' energy manipulation. He's one-shotted Quasar with this technique:

Infinity Revelation
Infinity Revelation

He can also drain the energy out of anyone he comes in contact with:

Infinity Revelation
Infinity Revelation

And thanks to his Soul Gem, his powers can also counter magical energies:

Infinity Abyss #5
Infinity Abyss #5

So, with either Genis or Thanos occupying Alan Scott, Warlock can either drain or "short-circuit" his powers, giving my team at least a momentary advantage to take him out. Adam's energy manipulation doesn't just stop at these sneaky tricks though; he can also create shields around himself and others that can withstand the explosions of stars:

Annihilation: Conquest #3-4

So he's essentially going to run interference, disabling my opponent's powers and shielding my team.

Genis-Vell, The Mad God

No Caption Provided

Bio

A genetic experiment meant to replace his "father", Mar-Vell, Genis inherited the powers of Captain Marvel. Thanks to his NegaBands he has top tier energy projection and the Cosmic Awareness granted by Eon, Genis-Vell rose to prominence as a great hero. However, having the entirety of the universe and all it's possible futures play out in your head at the same time can be a messy situation. Due to his Cosmic Awareness, Genis-Vell became insane and literally ended up destroying, then re-creating, the universe. After some time, he's gotten at least somewhat control of himself and joined the New Thunderbolts under a new name: Photon. He died fighting off Baron Zemo's attempts to conquer reality.

Cosmic Awareness

Much like Warlock, I won't yet delve into the gritty sections like physicals and overall destructive output yet. I'm saving that for later posts. For now, I'll just note how useful Genis-Vell actually is here. Not only does my team have the advantage of full knowledge of your team's strengths and weaknesses, but thanks to Genis they'll also know exactly what your team might do with prep. Genis-Vell's Cosmic Awareness allows him to know every single thing going on in the universe around him, and the consequences of those actions, at any given time:

Thus, he'll help Thanos and Warlock prepare for anything thing your team might try and do with their prep time. Genis will also no doubt be abusing some of his haxx here.

Haxx

Genis-Vell is very versatile and creative in the application of his powers, many of which your team can't counter. I'll start with something basic, like him absorbing all the heat energy around someone, literally leaving them as a block of ice, then using the absorbed heat to incinerate another target:

Captain Marvel vol5 #20

He can create hard-light illusions of himself, which can distract enemies and fight in his stead:

Captain Marvel vol5 #13
Captain Marvel vol4 #21

He can manipulate the synapses of his enemies, giving them seizures or controlling their thoughts:

Captain Marvel vol5 #21

Genis can manipulate any form of energy, and that even includes magical energies:

Captain Marvel vol4 #21

There's a bunch of other stuff too, from re-animating the dead, taking control of his enemies, manipulating time and space, opening rifts in reality, etc. He's just a treasure trove of insane powers, and I'll go more in-depth on all of them as the debate progresses.

Conclusion

Thanos has arguably the best prep feats out of anyone here. On top of that, he has a perk of knowing your characters very well, which is further boosted by Genis-Vell's Cosmic Awareness allowing my team to see exactly what your team may be planning. He'll no doubt use his broad arsenal of technology to contain, weaken, hinder or completely take out members of your team. Warlock's skill in Soul and Energy manipulation will allow him to further depower your team, limiting their options, and empowering mine. Genis' general reality-altering shenanigans also won't be pleasent for the Justice Society.

My team is pound-for-pound better, has ways of limiting the oppositions options, and can do more with their prep time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice stuff. Higor's post is pretty good, ngl.

So, @higorm who shall be the first to respond to the openers?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HigorM  Moderator

@wollfmyth209: since you have the full knowledge perk I believe it makes sense for you to go first, what do you think?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HigorM  Moderator
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Sorry; my education has been a pain in the ass. But I do have half of my post panned out, so I think within a week's time it'll be up.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WollfMyth209

Ladies, gentlement, and everything in between. I give you, my post:

Thanos

No Caption Provided

Counters to your team

First, for each of my characters, I'll note how they can counter Alan's and Obsidian's capabilities; specifically their mind-control.

So that's the kinda of power you are dealing with here. Now add the fact that we also have Obsidian on the team, another powerful character who is bloodlusted and possess similar power extension if compared to Alan Scott, for example, he was able to cover the entire planet Earth with darkness.

More important, he was able to control, via shadow possession the likes of Jay Garrick, Dr. Fate,

Obsidian's mind control won't work here because it's control is largely based on mentally tormenting the targets with their worst fears. Thanos is very much unafraid of, well, anything. Old Man Thanos, for example, takes absolute delight in the Penance Stare, and makes the Cosmic Ghost Rider use it on him regularly:

Thanos #15

He can get inside your body just like he did to Gog, blinding him from inside out. You can't avoid him or escape his possession unless you have a natural resistance/immunity to shadow-like powers.

That won't really work, either. Monica Rambeau, the Spectrum, tried to enter Thanos' brain through his eyes, but Thanos just ended up shooting her out with a beam of light

Ultimates #11

Thanos has full knowledge of Obsidian and, thanks to Genis, will know to anticipate similar tactics. He'll ultimately just cast Obsidian out or perhaps even create a machine to counter him with his prep(I'll get to this later). As for Scott, his mind control is formidable, but compared to someone like Thanos who has some of the best TP resistance feats in Marvel, I think it'd be little more than an annoyance.

So your mind control is off the table.

I went into detail on Thanos' physicals, energy projection and the likes in my opening post, so I won't do it here for fear of being redundant. I think there'll be plenty of time to discuss that, as the debate progresses.

Adam Warlock

No Caption Provided

Counters

Due to his bond with the Soul Gem and the capabilities granted by it, Warlock should manage to stave off your team's attempt at mind control. When Ultron took control of Silver Surfer(someone with insane willpower and TP resistance feats in his own right), Adam casually freed him and placed him into a regenerative caccoon:

Infinity Countdown #3

We see Surfer get back up seconds later completely freed from Ultron's control. In addition to this, Obsidian's control over people has been broken with a concentrated UV blast:

JSA #8

This should be no problem for someone like Adam Warlock to conjure up. Given he has full knowledge of Obsidian plus prep time, he'll be more than delighted to. As for Scott, well his powers would be fairly inconsequential to Adam as I'll explain later.

Physicals

Warlock is no slouch, physically speaking. He's capable of absolutely dominating someone like Classic Drax in a physical battle:

Warlock #1

He has landed solid hits on Ultron many times:

Annihilation: Conquest #3
Annihilation: Conquest #3

Infinity Countdown #3

His durability against energy-based attacks(which is what your team will be using most of the time) is also insane, given he doesn't even feel a planet-busting attack:

Infinity Countdown #4

And he also has a healing factor, which is always a nice benefit:

Guardians of the Galaxy #19

Energy Manipulation/Projection

Once again, I think this category makes Adam a major wild card against your team, particularly Alan Scott. Warlock has no problem draining foes of their magical powers, and has done so even while at a weakened state:

Guardians of the Galaxy #14

If Scott tries to trap Adam in one of his constructs, he'll just inadvertantly end up giving Warlock a source of magical energy to amp himself from. Or give Warlock a way to short-circuit him(the Quasar instance is a good example).

If Scott tries to be more blunt, Adam has the durability to withstand it, plus the benefit of shields that have tanked the destruction of stars(see my previous post). And his own offensive capabilities are something to be admired. You've mentioned how Obsidian and Sentinel are planetary, but Warlock surpasses this. Magus(whose feats I'm allowed to use here) has managed to casually blow up over a dozen planets:

The Thanos Imperative: Ignition

Against characters of worth, Adam has one-shotted Silver Surfer with his energy projection and dismembered Ultron. Blows like these are definitely going to leave a mark on any member of your team. It'll casually break most of their constructs, and leave them worse for wear, if not incapacitated.

Genis-Vell

No Caption Provided

Counters

Vell's willpower is insane(coincidentally, so is he). He has resisted the mental probes of Moondragonand Magus simultaneously and casted them both out of his mind. Keep in mind at the time he was also resisting Magus' attempts at soul manipulation and power draining:

Captain Marvel #34

Needless to say, I don't think Obsidian or Scott will be capable of taking control of him. But Genis-Vell, on the other hand, can take control of them. You see, the Mad God has a pretty useful ability that allows him to animate the corpse of a dead person, and control them like a puppet on strings:

Captain Marvel #16
Captain Marvel #16

Energy Projection

Thanks to his Nega-Bands, Genis-Vell is a talented energy manipulator. I've mentioned his haxx in my opener, so I'll now run down his destructive capabilities. For reference, in one of his weakest incarnations as Legacy, Genis has managed to significantly damage Silver Surfer with an energy blast:

Silver Surfer #122

He's also been noted as being capable of ripping worlds apart:

New Thunderbolts #14
New Thunderbolts #14

Beyond just offensive damage output, he can also dissipate energy harmlessly:

New Thunderbolts #14
New Thunderbolts #14

Or shield himself and others by creating energy-based constructs. Genis encases himself in a bubble that negates most possible attacks from virtually any angle:

He can also multitasking, attacking the SuperSkrull whilst simultaneously deflecting attacks from the rest of the Skrull army and changing the course of SuperSkrull's attack:

Captain Marvel #10
Captain Marvel #10

So he's quite good against multiple opponents and attacks coming from all sides.

My prep vs your prep

Key word here is TIME MANIPULATION, there's no rule against it except "extending prep through time manip", something I really don't need to do.

I mean, if you want to, you can. But then again, so can I. Genis-Vell happens to be a talented time manipulator.

Unless you can prove me your team can properly deal with it I must say they will find themselves in some real trouble. My team can just use it to time-freeze your team and end their career.

Alan Scott alone slow down time within his forcefield, perform time-travel, but most important, he once Speed up time, hundreds of years pass in an instant by changing the flow of time so that by the time he and Zauriel flew to a near by mountain on the planet they were on, the rest of that planet experienced 10000's of years.

Matthew Tyler as Hourman goes further, like place a stasis aura on someone, preventing changes in their past, he also manage to tag Jay Garrick with his vision to slow his relative time. As you can see speed is not an issue, Hourman can move can move between picoseconds.

That's all well and good, but you're setting your team up for failure like this. My team knows how your team functions entirely, but not only that, Genis will know exactly what they're planning, perhaps before they even plan it. He can predict the future and share his visions with others, like he did with Thor:

Captain Marvel #8

So he'll know what your time will most probably do. He's also virtually omniscient, so as your team is making their gameplan, he'll automatically know what they'll be doing. This will render any form of Time Manipulation obselete because Genis can detect time anomalies and distort the timeflow as he so pleases. As an example, he has casually brought back two of his past selves:

Captain Marvel #14

He's also casually opened rifts in the space-time continuum:

Captain Marvel #17

Now, your team's attempts to trap my team would fail. However, my team's attempts wouldn't be so fruitless. Even as Legacy(again, his weakest version when he couldn't even properly comprehend his powers), Genis can casually create instantaneous Stasis fields that place people in-between dimensions, which would render your team effectively helpless:

Captain Marvel #14
Captain Marvel #14

Basically, my team will shield themselves with a combination of Hourman time-constructs that can block blasts from Extant, this guy is so advanced he makes Amazo feel obsolete.

A good feat. But that isn't going to be enough against repeated blows from beings on this level of power. Your team's shields would eventually falter to superior firepower of my team. Or they'll be dissipated by Genis. Or short-circuited by Adam. Or Thanos will find a way to circumvent them thanks to his prep.

My opinion is that your team won't have time to think about doing anything against my team who can just use time manipulation to render them useless, even if somehow they manage to avoid it, my team possess too much power combined from the feats I've showed, there's no way they can properly fight all of the Starheart might while dealing with Obsidian shadow possession and Hourman time vision powers.

Unfortunately for your team, they're pretty lacking in firepower. You have in your arsenal two planetary+ characters and a character with awesome time haxx. On the other hand, all three of my characters treat planet-busters like kids playing with toys and have insane haxx of their own. On top of that, my prep perk is highly beneficial. Thanks to full knowledge + Genis' omnisience, Thanos will know the best way to counter your team and divise a gameplan. He could make a machine that exploits Obsidian's weakness to light. Doctor Mid-Nite didn't have any problems giving Obsidian grief with his tech, and he's hardly comparable to the Mad Titan. He could set up several gadgets or cast multiple spells that emit light around the battlefield, weakening Obsidian and reducing the amount of shadows. For Allen, he could make traps that siphon off the energies of the Starheart Warlock can further manipulate the battlefield with his transmutation powers. He's once transmuted an entire planetoid with less than a five-minute charge up(and he has an entire day here):

Guardians of the Galaxy #14

Captain Marvel will use his haxx to generate light clones and illusions to occupy your team, confusing them even further. The major game-changer here really is prep and how it can be abused, especially when my team knows their opponents and their strategies inside-out. Your team will be walking into a trap. Most of their avenues of attack and defensive will be ineffective thanks to Warlock and Genis. Vell and Thanos can handle any haxx-abilities thrown their way. And ultimately, my team just outguns yours in terms of raw power. Hence why we'll win.

Hope this is to your liking. The ball's in your court, friend. @higorm

No Caption Provided

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good stuff

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By XLR87T3

@wollfmyth209: Excellent post, if you win, maybe I'll go easy on you. Only the strongest may face me

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear these Millennials can't speak proper English, they only speak "meme", but in real life that doesn't help them get girlfriends

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after each post.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers