Teambuster free-for-all

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TakenStew22

Thanos vs Destroyer vs Mangog vs PG Thor vs Final Form Ultron vs New 52 Anti-Monitor vs Darkseid vs Superboy Prime vs Larfleeze vs Amazo

I made a other thread like this way back but this one seems way better.

Rules

• 616/N52/Post Crisis versions (Anti-Monitor is only N52 version)
  • Loki is controlling the Destroyer
  • Amazo can't copy the powers of the other characters
  • The Power Gem can't be removed from Thor
  • All are bloodlusted
  • Takes place on an indestructible planet
  • Win by death or K.O., no BFR
HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Thanos Mangog Larfleeze Amazo

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice thread. I might go with Superboy Prime or Mangog.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Either Destroyer outlasts everyone, or Amazo wins. Larfleeze is a sleeper hit due to his Orange constructs and assimilation of fallen characters as his servants.

Everyone else falls to one of the above or gets busted by someone else.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Battle123axe

Between Destroyer, Thanos and Amazo.

Mangog is pretty imposing physically but everyone here rivals him and has the benefit of other powers

Thanos is an absolute tank and his damage output is pretty good, plus his shields and craftiness give him a good chance.

Destroyer's maximum damage output is probably the best here and his durability is impressive as hell, though some people here may be able to take it out if mangog did it with an admittedly weaker destroyer

Thor is nice and all but Thanos has gotten significantly stronger since they nearly stalemated and his showings are pretty limited

You would think Darkseid and AM would fair well here, but from what i've seen darkseid can job pretty hard and AM scales almost directly off of him.

Larfreeze is good but eh, i'd think most people here could survive his onslaught and take him out, Mangog may just be the one to do it considering larfreeze might just go for him first because of the whole orange thing and get his arm bitten off.

SBP no comment.

Amazo is the fastest and the most versatile here by far, his durability and damage output can vary, but he stands a very good chance of winning.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who puts down PG Thor

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Who puts down PG Thor

Destroyer probably. A full power visor blast should do the trick.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: You think so? Thanos's full blasts couldn't do anything to PG Thor and I don't think Destroyer is that much more powerful

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Battle123axe

@kevd4wg said:

@battle123axe: You think so? Thanos's full blasts couldn't do anything to PG Thor and I don't think Destroyer is that much more powerful

Eh i'm no expert, but thanos has gotten significantly more powerful as you know to the point where he was able to explode off his own head with a full power blast.

Also Destroyer was able to kill Thor with an visor blast, and had odin and hela entirely confident that it'd kill them, as well as some of the Destroyer's more casual blasts have been capable of consistently slicing through Mjolnir like butter.

It's entirely possible that the Destroyer can just take Mjolnir from Thor and beat him up with it. They'd go for each other first and the Destroyer has done it before, several times.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Eh i'm no expert, but thanos has gotten significantly more powerful as you know to the point where he was able to explode off his own head with a full power blast.

Also Destroyer was able to kill Thor with an visor blast, and had odin and hela entirely confident that it'd kill them, as well as some of the Destroyer's more casual blasts have been capable of consistently slicing through Mjolnir like butter.

It's entirely possible that the Destroyer can just take Mjolnir from Thor and beat him up with it. They'd go for each other first and the Destroyer has done it before, several times.

The only amp Thanos has had since the Thor fight was God Quarry(Which is vague as to whether it's actually an amp, but it seems like it was), but that was after he blew off his own head so the same Thanos that fought Thor blew off his own head. To be honest though, I do think Thanos blowing off his own head is an outlier because he's never shown energy feats remotely close to that before or since.

Killing Thor means nothing to normal B&T Thor much less PG Thor, and honestly I don't think Hela's all that impressive in terms of physicals and that kind of thing. Odin's a good one, I don't remember that, but that would allow destroyer to take him out.

In terms of slicing mjolnir, we have seen it do that, but then in the same issues it will fail to take out Thor so, I'm not sure. In terms of Destroyer beating Thor in a physical fight I just don't see it since Thor grows in power during the PG(In the story it was said he would overtake Odin) so in a physical fight he would just gain power the entire time until he outstated this entire tourney.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many variables, hard if not impossible to say.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good battle royale tbh

Imo it's between Thanos, Destroyer and Mangog, but hard to say

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Battle123axe

@kevd4wg said:
@battle123axe said:
@kevd4wg said:

The only amp Thanos has had since the Thor fight was God Quarry(Which is vague as to whether it's actually an amp, but it seems like it was), but that was after he blew off his own head so the same Thanos that fought Thor blew off his own head. To be honest though, I do think Thanos blowing off his own head is an outlier because he's never shown energy feats remotely close to that before or since.

Killing Thor means nothing to normal B&T Thor much less PG Thor, and honestly I don't think Hela's all that impressive in terms of physicals and that kind of thing. Odin's a good one, I don't remember that, but that would allow destroyer to take him out.

In terms of slicing mjolnir, we have seen it do that, but then in the same issues it will fail to take out Thor so, I'm not sure. In terms of Destroyer beating Thor in a physical fight I just don't see it since Thor grows in power during the PG(In the story it was said he would overtake Odin) so in a physical fight he would just gain power the entire time until he outstated this entire tourney.

He's been consistently and constantly growing in power since then though, the God Quarry is the most obvious amp, but he's died and resurrected several times since then, each or some of them a boost in power IIRC, and he's been tinkering with and improving his own body since then.

Well I'm not aware of PG Thor's feats other than the Thanos right but what are some of his durability feats that relate to something like a thor killing blast?

In terms of slicing mjolnir, we have seen it do that, but then in the same issues it will fail to take out Thor so, I'm not sure.

Well I thought that the blasts he uses against Thor and against mjolnir are of a different type, i thought i saw a scan thor saying once when it cut mjolnir that if Destroyer hit him with the same blast he'd be finished.

In terms of Destroyer beating Thor in a physical fight I just don't see it since Thor grows in power during the PG(In the story it was said he would overtake Odin) so in a physical fight he would just gain power the entire time until he outstated this entire tourney.

That's true but after enough time Destroyer would open up his visor and that would at least knock him out, if not kill him.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Amazo
  2. Destroyer
  3. Thanos
  4. PG Thor
  5. Mangog
  6. Larfleeze
  7. N52 Anti-Monitor
  8. Superboy Prime
  9. Shitseid
TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Amazo
  2. Destroyer
  3. Thanos
  4. PG Thor
  5. Mangog
  6. Larfleeze
  7. N52 Anti-Monitor
  8. Superboy Prime
  9. Shitseid

lmao 80s popstar got last place

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SpongeGar

Amazo if it’s pre-52 with the JLA powers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By byondeon

Thanos, Amazo, Destroyer.. Depending on what powers Amazo has already taken really before this.

I lean Thanos depending on Amazo powers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HukO

I don't think that changes a lot

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. PG Thor
  2. Destroyer/Loki
  3. Thanos
  4. FFU
  5. The rest
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron yells and solos the thread.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: yo in the new animated dc movie shitsied got stomped badly by trigon lmao

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a new meme that you got from Fairy Tail fans?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

Is this a new meme that you got from Fairy Tail fans?

Fodder Tale fans have given me the truth, it is not a meme, it is a fact, Aldoron is an omnipotent god that solos comics 1000x instantaneously over and over again.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@huko: As he should lmao.

OT: FFU gets in top 3, imo.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: The only feat FFU has is tanking a bunch of high tiers and then blowing up so no, he doesn't change anything apart from maybe take out some smaller threats

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: afaik he isn't that impressive feat wise no nope

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Thanos, Destroyer and Amazo.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should've added Final Form Ultron aswell. Does he change anything?

Honestly, not really. I still stand by Amazo, Thanos and Destroyer, tho I would ask agains, at what level is Amazo? Have he the JL only powers, or have he other absorbed powers as well?

If only the JL powers, then I stick to my original:

Thanos and Destroyer, with Thanos edging out slightly..

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: afaik he isn't that impressive feat wise no nope

He literally beat a bunch of heroes such as Thor, Sentry, Surfer, Quasar, Captain Marvel, Spectrum, Hulk etc with minimal effort. He would most likely not beat the likes of PG Thor, Thanos, Destroyer with Loki however he would be the middle of the pack here.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: You realise FFH got destroyed by that collective attack he got hit with, right?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@professorrespect said:

@byondeon: You realise FFH got destroyed by that collective attack he got hit with, right?

He didn't..

He literally exploded in that same scene where he tanks the initial attack.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Yamiyodare

N52 Anti-Monitor wins, pretty easy.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many variables, hard if not impossible to say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer one-shots all of them

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers