Manga/Anime feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd
deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tatsumaki Team likely due to Tatsumaki and Ikaros the rest are fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd
deactivated-5fed46d5c59cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Why would you add 2 fodders to Team Tatsumaki?

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You gave Team Tats 2 fodders: Irene and Delta.

I don't know but It would be hard to carry an entire team.

I also Dont watch Heavens lost Property (I thought it was Ecchi lmfao) or YYH.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdsx2 said:

@kasya_carey: Why would you add 2 fodders to Team Tatsumaki?

How are Irene and Delta fodders?

You gave Team Tats 2 fodders: Irene and Delta.

I don't know but It would be hard to carry an entire team.

I also Dont watch Heavens lost Property (I thought it was Ecchi lmfao) or YYH.

I mean it has its moments like Naruto used too, bleach and SDS since it is shonen after all. But it's nothing over the top.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I mean it has its moments like Naruto used too, bleach and SDS since it is shonen after all. But it's nothing over the top.

Oh. I just saw 1 episode and quit. SDS = Bleach + Naruto + One Piece * 10^1000000000

How are Irene and Delta fodders?

Irene can't do jack without getting blitzed or just overpowered. Delta is Jigens fodder. She literally can't do jack and would be decimated by Someone as weak as Season 7 Renji.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaros is the strongest on her team. Tatsumaki can beat base Kurama (depending on how you scale his base) but loses after he transforms. Hiei and Yusuke can take Tatsumaki on their own, but have to double team Ikaros

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaros litterally blitzes with her speed feats yusuke has litterally no FTL feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone else yusuke destroys though

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: couldn't base Kurama just blitz and overpower her?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: couldn't base Kurama just blitz and overpower her?

Depends. Base Kurama by EoS can be scaled to S-Class (that being Sensui's level) but it's really just dependent. If his base does scale to Sensui, he does stomp, but if it doesn't he likely loses.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention, Tatskumaki isn't even A Class Demon level in YYH terms. Hell, Sensui (a lower S-Class) would body her and probably her entire team solo, everyone on Yususke's squad (but Kuwabara) is hundreds of times stronger than him now to the point where he would be fodder to their base forms. Sensui could endanger the planet with his power, meanwhile they go and fight evenly with the Demon Lords who you can't even get close to without being instantly absorbed unless around their level of power. Just saying, Kuwabara aside, they could solo

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta solos

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By OrangeCrush81

Team Yusuke stomps hard.

Delta / Irene / Tasumaki are all fodder here that can be solo'd by literally anyone on the team with just passive aura.

My knowledge on Ikaros is limited but from what I've seen, it's not enough to close the gap

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on team YYH can solo with ease except for maybe kuwabara not sure how strong he is at EOS but nobody on team 2 has stats anywhere near them the only thing keeping them in the fight is speed and even that’s debatable

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team Yusuke, but I'm not sure.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: everyone on team yusuke is Bare minimum planetary+ even if you lowball they’re no less than multi continental and they’re being pit up against a bunch of island to country busters team tats won’t be able to harm them at all except maybe kuwabara I’m not sure if he’s S class level yet as far as speed goes team yusuke should be anywhere from relativistic to light speed by the EOS and team tats has comparable speed if not slightly greater but not enough to change the outcome of this match team yusuke is just way out of their league in raw power and physicals

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: everyone on team yusuke is Bare minimum planetary+ even if you lowball they’re no less than multi continental and they’re being pit up against a bunch of island to country busters team tats won’t be able to harm them at all except maybe kuwabara I’m not sure if he’s S class level yet as far as speed goes team yusuke should be anywhere from relativistic to light speed by the EOS and team tats has comparable speed if not slightly greater but not enough to change the outcome of this match team yusuke is just way out of their league in raw power and physicals

Everyone here is at least multi-continental the downplay for Team Tatsumaki

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: the leader and strongest member of the team isn’t even multi-continental tatsumakis best feats are slinging around those mountain+ sized Boulders at high speeds,lifting the monster association from the ground and twisting up psykorochi along with a city with her telekinesis none of that is anywhere near multi-continental as for the rest of her team Delta is pretty much featless and it’s generally considered PIS that she could give naruto any kind of trouble, Irene’s best feat is country level and ikaros probably has the most feats here and she’s pretty impressive but most of her attacks rely on spamming I’d say she’s anywhere from Large island to small country now don’t get me wrong I’m not saying feats are the only thing accepted because that would make me hypocrite since team yusuke relies heavily on statements but it’s backed up throughout the series and is consistent but team tats doesn’t even have any statements or proper scaling to justify them being multi-continental

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: There not spamming attacks?? They are a series of homing attacks. But lmao at small country level when Ikaros when base form oneshotted the Babylonia empire.

Tatsumaki being island level? Really??

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is matching Yusuke's pure destructive capability

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Yusuke, Hiei & Kurama solo irrelevant Irene, Tatsumaki & Delta

Don't know about Ikaros

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: how big is Babylonian empire? And didn’t she do that over time? If so it wouldn’t scale to her AP and I never said tatsumaki was island level she should at least be country level/Large country level at best

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is matching Yusuke's pure destructive capability

He off Sensui feat so where's the DC?

@kasya_carey: how big is Babylonian empire? And didn’t she do that over time? If so it wouldn’t scale to her AP and I never said tatsumaki was island level she should at least be country level/Large country level at best

No Caption Provided

She did it, it one shot...

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaelleaz

@sauce_god31: From right to left, there's the feat. They talk about her killing all the people that number in the millions. Up to you how you want to read this. I haven't finished it yet and maybe there's more. Don't care to sway one way or another but my 2 cents is that it was very likely over time. We don't know how many "millions" millions of people means. For example.. there's over 8 million people just in New York "city" and when I look at the nuke cloud.. it's massive but nothing to suggest a "country" was wiped from "that" attack. The buildings are far too visible compared to the blast for it to be "country" wiping in AOE (You can see the size of the buildings compared to the humans as well). Perhaps the AP is country level but this "feat" certainly doesn't feel like it was some oneshot of a "country". Especially in a "buster" sense (destroying the literal country earthen land). Looks far more like a surface wiping attack of city, country or however much was wiped in one go. There are no other scans after this for this feat.. at least by where I'm at except technically to show a kid did survive and had her attack her masters.

@kasya_carey

Whether you end up taking this as me "attempting" to downplay or not.. it's whatever but at some point I hope you see I literally just take actual heavy skepticism for every feat and look for actual scaling. As i've said in the past, I think the absolute biggest difference is that I separate AP from DC.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Scans? But yea that’s not enough to compare to team yusuke at the end of the day which is why this battle is a mismatch unless u can show me at least continental feats for anyone on team tats which still wouldn’t be enough but it’s a start

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: thanks for that Now I see it’s definitely not as impressive as the other guy was claiming as a matter of fact I think I saw an anime scene where she was destroying the empire and oneshottin like a hill sized tower was her best feat during the mission

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kasya_carey

@zaelleaz said:

@sauce_god31: From right to left, there's the feat. They talk about her killing all the people that number in the millions. Up to you how you want to read this. I haven't finished it yet and maybe there's more. Don't care to sway one way or another but my 2 cents is that it was very likely over time. We don't know how many "millions" millions of people means. For example.. there's over 8 million people just in New York "city" and when I look at the nuke cloud.. it's massive but nothing to suggest a "country" was wiped from "that" attack. The buildings are far too visible compared to the blast for it to be "country" wiping in AOE (You can see the size of the buildings compared to the humans as well). Perhaps the AP is country level but this "feat" certainly doesn't feel like it was some oneshot of a "country". Especially in a "buster" sense (destroying the literal country earthen land). Looks far more like a surface wiping attack of city, country or however much was wiped in one go. There are no other scans after this for this feat.. at least by where I'm at except technically to show a kid did survive and had her attack her masters.

@kasya_carey

Whether you end up taking this as me "attempting" to downplay or not.. it's whatever but at some point I hope you see I literally just take actual heavy skepticism for every feat and look for actual scaling. As i've said in the past, I think the absolute biggest difference is that I separate AP from DC.

1. But it wasn't like New York it was Babylonia even if was New York in a small panel. We still have factual evidence of the size

Meanwhile, you and other people can downplay but use Beheaded hill as a feat.

1. Babylonia actually has a confirmed size and the Beheaded hill is nothing but calcing. I've seen several calcs for that one feat

2. Y'all dismiss scaling to the panel. Meanwhile first glance at Beheaded I thought it was a mountain-like structure.

3. Please find the evidence that Babylonia was a city of millions and even being called a city. The biggest capital in the empire was Babylon which had a population of 200,000. Babylonia is a city-state aka another word for country. Hence why Ikaros was told to attack the country.

Lmao, what building was the size near the size of a human?

It's called scaling to a panel

As you can see the panel with Ikaros shows that the buildings are massively larger than the humans

No Caption Provided

As you can see alone the tower she was told to wipe out too was massive and had clouds around it compared to the building beside it. Which looked like an ant. No human visible.

No Caption Provided

She literally tells us that the blast caused great destruction (which used in this context means massive, gigantic, large, vast, and so on) across the country she was ordered to take out... It also shown malfunctioned after she one-shotted the empire with Apollon.

Please show where Ikaros spammed Apollon to destroy the empire over time? Oh, wait she's has never spammed Apollon ever on the panel.

No Caption Provided

2. Now let's look at the scaling to the panel for YYH if you want to be accurate like that.

A. Now Beheaded hill is supposed to be country to continental in size as you say. Yet Sensui is very visible nearby. In fact pixel calcing Sensui to beheaded from this panel would make beheaded hill far less of that size.

No Caption Provided

If Beheaded Hill is supposed to be Country to Large country-level in size..... It would hard time fitting on the panel unless it's shown a global or you look at it from massively above in the key but it's scaled.

B. Let's get into how Yusuke was visible flying off the huge chunks of rocks from beheaded. If Beheaded is continental in size as you say. These rocks at the minimal should be mountain size

No Caption Provided

C. These trees (as you can see come in different sizes) you claimed they were the size of Cuba. If you look on the panel. It looks multi-mountain size and nowhere near the size of Cuba. In fact, going off of these scaling to the panel. Cuba >>> Behead hill and the tree in size. Even in the second scan look at the panel they are very small.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now if you want to be specific with showings like these where are the Cuba size trees? Where is beheaded hill country to continental in size on the panel?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: thanks for that Now I see it’s definitely not as impressive as the other guy was claiming as a matter of fact I think I saw an anime scene where she was destroying the empire and one shotting like a hill sized tower was her best feat during the mission

In the anime scene, it was shown the tower was the size of the mountains by it if not bigger. It also is shown that the area had more than enough space to fit multiple towers.

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tats solos.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baes make it back home to me easy.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: even so she clearly didn’t oneshot a country sized area or even island for that matter but I do believe she’s at least island to large island level based on other feats still not enough to make a difference here though

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz said:

@kasya_carey

1. But it wasn't like New York it was Babylonia even if was New York in a small panel. We still have factual evidence of the size

I never once claimed it was like new york. I used it as an example for amount of population. This was clear.

Meanwhile, you and other people can downplay but use Beheaded hill as a feat.

Of course.. it's an amazing feat.

1. Babylonia actually has a confirmed size and the Beheaded hill is nothing but calcing. I've seen several calcs for that one feat

Beheaded hill is measured against its surroundings just like anything else?

2. Y'all dismiss scaling to the panel. Meanwhile first glance at Beheaded I thought it was a mountain-like structure.

No one is dismissing anything. And yea.. at first glance beheaded hill would look like a normal sized plateau in the background.

3. Please find the evidence that Babylonia was a city of millions and even being called a city. The biggest capital in the empire was Babylon which had a population of 200,000. Babylonia is a city-state aka another word for country. Hence why Ikaros was told to attack the country.

Didn't say it was. The point of the population is to suggest we don't "know" or can't "expect" that in just what was shown.. "all" of Babylonia was taken out. Unlike with beheaded hill and most other destruction feats where you actually see the thing claiming to be destroyed... destroyed.

Lmao, what building was the size near the size of a human?

It's called scaling to a panel

Read what I put verbatim. You keep mistaking what's being said again. I said, "You can see the size of the buildings compared to the humans as well" Not.. "there are buildings the size of a human. The panel is right below.

As you can see the panel with Ikaros shows that the buildings are massively larger than the humans

They are normal sized buildings as can be seen. Seen most accurately at that as the sizes of what's being compared (Humans to buildings) are extremely close to each other drastically unlike the beheaded hill.

No Caption Provided

As you can see alone the tower she was told to wipe out too was massive and had clouds around it compared to the building beside it. Which looked like an ant. No human visible.

The clouds look to be far far above it from that angle. That said, it "does" show to be very massive compared to the buildings around it (yet smaller than say a skyscraper) and it also "looks" like it's in a totally different area than the original feat from the scans I showed in full. I haven't read to this point however and haven't claimed too and even said that any and all things are subject to change as I keep reading.

No Caption Provided

She literally tells us that the blast caused great destruction (which used in this context means massive, gigantic, large, vast, and so on) across the country she was ordered to take out... It also shown malfunctioned after she one-shotted the empire with Apollon.

Which has nothing to do with time frame or that the empire was "one shot". Nothing.. I repeat.. Nothing in the phrase "great destruction" necessitates a one shot. You can cause great destruction to the world as a mere city buster given enough time. I would agree she surface wiped what was shown. However, what was shown doesn't seem convincingly close to a country in size as just like with beheaded hill.. you can scale it to the size of its surroundings.

Please show where Ikaros spammed Apollon to destroy the empire over time? Oh, wait she's has never spammed Apollon ever on the panel.

All you have to do is look in the same spot where we see the "entirety" of the empire destroyed and not a single frame far away shot where the buildings are still so big. Now.. if the buildings were reduced to ash.. aka, were at ground level.. that would be different as then trying to compare the size against already destroyed buildings would make no sense.

No Caption Provided

2. Now let's look at the scaling to the panel for YYH if you want to be accurate like that.

lets

A. Now Beheaded hill is supposed to be country to continental in size as you say. Yet Sensui is very visible nearby. In fact pixel calcing Sensui to beheaded from this panel would make beheaded hill far less of that size.

He is very visible nearby.. and a "lot" closer very "unlike" the humans next to the buildings in Babylonia. Pixel scaling is extremely inaccurate but I can give many examples if needed but otherwise.. most the time people don't learn an important skill... perspective. Things closer to you look much bigger than things that are far away and this translates to pixel scaling. I wouldn't ask or use this nonsense to try and disprove your feat for ikaros because it's weak.

No Caption Provided

If Beheaded Hill is supposed to be Country to Large country-level in size..... It would hard time fitting on the panel unless it's shown a global or you look at it from massively above in the key but it's scaled.

Not with perspective.. aka, everyone is extremely high up. We know this because yes.. it's scaled in size to it's surroundings.. like every feat for size except rare cases such as "assuming" a moon is equivalent to our moon or how we take mountains to be baseline with our IRL mountains and such. This is "exactly" the same being used where we can see the size of the buildings compared to the humans and go from there.

B. Let's get into how Yusuke was visible flying off the huge chunks of rocks from beheaded. If Beheaded is continental in size as you say. These rocks at the minimal should be mountain size

This is simply a false statement loaded with incorrect assumptions. Simply.. they "weren't" huge chunks he jumped off. Beheaded hill was by vast majority "pulverized".. that means turned to dust. How big is dust?

No Caption Provided

Once more.. it was pulverized. Those aren't clouds.. it's dust. Look closely if needed. You can see the pitiful size it's been reduced to in comparison. Also once more... how big is dust? If you had say a house sized boulder of rock and "all" of that boulder was reduced to dust.. how much space would it now take up?

Point is.. there were no giant rocks for Yusuke to jump off of. That's simply not the type of destruction shown. Hell.. would you say the same if the destruction type was vaporization? The rocks would be "really" tiny then ya?

No Caption Provided

C. These trees (as you can see come in different sizes) you claimed they were the size of Cuba. If you look on the panel. It looks multi-mountain size and nowhere near the size of Cuba. In fact, going off of these scaling to the panel. Cuba >>> Behead hill and the tree in size. Even in the second scan look at the panel they are very small.

They also are mega "consistently" shown to be at this size:

We care about consistency ya? The thing is that I have "multiple" scans of these things. You have that scan alone and even that scan shows the bigger ones are the vast majority and most consistent with those smaller ones never to be seen again. But what if we wanted to be even "more" accurate. Imagine if the beheaded hill could have these okunen trees seen "next" it. If it was the smaller and far less consistent ones.. we'd expect to see stray okunen trees next to the beheaded hill. The only way it'd be even "more" consistent that it's the bigger ones is if we saw "specifically" a group of 3 okunen trees next to each other. Now look at the scan to the furthest right. In the far left of it you'll see another group of 3 as well. Consistency matters. Pls show me all the other scans that show the buildings aren't scaled to normal sized buildings or.. OR any scans that show the humans weren't really close to the buildings so it's not as fair to take the size as I did where I need better perspective.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now if you want to be specific with showings like these where are the Cuba size trees? Where is beheaded hill country to continental in size on the panel?

Not once did I ever say they "are" bigger than Cuba. I "still" argue the trees are island size. What you're misrepresenting of me is a talk where I described the fact that when we don't know the size of something.. if we can ascertain a certain amount of accuracy from somewhere.. we use it. In this case it was IRL.. like for a lot of things. A mountain in fiction could be "any" size but unless "shown" otherwise.. it's best to take it to fall within our IRL standards for mountain sizes. The same is for the moon, general buildings and I was talking about the fact we can see entire forests, lakes, savannas and deserts with the mountain. If you want to scale based on the size of the mountain because of IRL.. you can do the same with say.. the desert which as the smallest desert on earth.. it scales just that "section" to bigger than Cuba. I "do" scale merely by the mountain size so as to lowball as much as possible as I do with every verse.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: even so she clearly didn’t oneshot a country sized area or even island for that matter but I do believe she’s at least island to large island level based on other feats still not enough to make a difference here though

I'm pretty sure the population of millions makes it a large city level alone. You have a thing called population density you have to factor and also see they aren't closed to each other neck and are spread out.

Now at the very least, it's the size of San Jose alone with a population of 1 million. aka Large City level. While Ikaros killed millions.

Now take in the fact the tower was shown to be mountain size. You can literally fit multiple towers in that area. This means at the very least the feat is multi-mountain to island level.

But in all, it's the anime that isn't 100% canon unless you go to Twitter ask the animator.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kasya_carey

@zaelleaz:

You're literally proving my point scaling the panel.

No Caption Provided

Just like Sensui falling size was shown to be very much visible to the size of those structures which are supposed to be mountain-Multi Mountain Level.

Once again it's called scaling the panel.

Just like consistency you have many contractions.

No Caption Provided

^^^Did you post that trying to make a point? Lmao, you're supposed to be a spec even in a town. But they are on a continental size structure as you claim and are very visible. This doesn't help you at all. It's showing that it's scaling to the panel. It's not different than Erza being visible to that meteor. They aren't supposed to be visible at all considering the size should still be at least country level.

Now we into the trees. They have a mountain which makes it mountain level. They definitely aren't large mountains they only have clouds around them because the tree is up from the ground. The area is definitely mountain level but even Mount Fuji alone would be massively bigger than all of those islands combined. It also takes just about island to small country-level energy to bust Mt. Fuji. Mount like Sensui did Beheaded hill. Not only that Japan can fit many mt fuji. The beheaded hill was shown to be where near Japan size on the panel... So it really continental? Because the full clear scans show hell even Honshu, Japan itself would probably big too big on the tree.

Lmao "desert is an area of land that receives no more than 25 centimeters (10 inches) of precipitation a year."

As you can see those the tree definitely get precipitation or all the grass would be dead and the entire land would be barren. You can't scale to a real desert that actually follows the statement above. Unlike mountains which need to be 600 meters or higher to be considered one or it's a hill... There is no size confirmed size a desert needed to be in order to be considered one.

So in other words you have no problem scaling a desert to the size of Cuba since you know the smallest one in the world size. But there is a problem with Ikaros causing mass destruction over the Babylonia empire as she was ordered when we also have a confirmed size? As you're trying to call it city level in fact it's her strongest weapon and her strength alone is mountain level. Lmao, the hypocrites.

1. It literally shows Ikaros one-shotting the land with Apollon.

2. She even explains the story to Tomoki. She stated one she caused great destruction across the land. She has headed back the Synapse and malfunctioned back to the land.

You literally see that she attacked the attack with Artemis and finished it off with Apollon.

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaelleaz

@kasya_carey said:

@zaelleaz:

You're literally proving my point scaling the panel.

No Caption Provided

Just like Sensui falling size was shown to be very much visible to the size of those structures which are supposed to be mountain-Multi Mountain Level.

Once again it's called scaling the panel.

I already answered this: Copy paste: He is very visible nearby.. and a "lot" closer very "unlike" the humans next to the buildings in Babylonia. Pixel scaling is extremely inaccurate but I can give many examples if needed but otherwise.. most the time people don't learn an important skill... perspective. Things closer to you look much bigger than things that are far away and this translates to pixel scaling. I wouldn't ask or use this nonsense to try and disprove your feat for ikaros because it's weak.

and:

Not with perspective.. aka, everyone is extremely high up. We know this because yes.. it's scaled in size to it's surroundings.. like every feat for size except rare cases such as "assuming" a moon is equivalent to our moon or how we take mountains to be baseline with our IRL mountains and such. This is "exactly" the same being used where we can see the size of the buildings compared to the humans and go from there.

In the scan above with that angel we can see that without even getting remotely close to the ground (still higher up than beheaded hill itself in height) he all but disappears from our (the reader's) perspective in "that" scan. Once zoomed out we see beheaded hill behind him.. very "very" far away from him.. unlike the humans to the buildings which is the point.

Just like consistency you have many contractions.

No Caption Provided

^^^Did you post that trying to make a point? Lmao, you're supposed to be a spec even in a town. But they are on a continental size structure as you claim and are very visible. This doesn't help you at all. It's showing that it's scaling to the panel. It's not different than Erza being visible to that meteor. They aren't supposed to be visible at all considering the size should still be at least country level.

I assume you meant contradictions.. but you only posted a single pic that even works to show consistency for the size i'm talking about that is supported by like 6x the amount of scans. But it "looks" like you think the above scan contradicts something? Is that right? Don't tell me you're trying to judge the size of something with the vast majority is turned to dust. You realize none of the scans that show beheaded hill show it at this size and this one is when it's majority dust. Wait.. if I vaporize a mountain to nothing with a punch.. is it now an "extremely" weak feat since the mountain that was vaporized is so small (cause it was vaped)? If the buildings you can see compared to the explosion were turned to dust in that pic already.. would that shrink the explosion in your mind? No.. the point is that the buildings aren't destroyed and are full size at that time compared to the explosion.

Now we into the trees. They have a mountain which makes it mountain level. They definitely aren't large mountains they only have clouds around them because the tree is up from the ground. The area is definitely mountain level but even Mount Fuji alone would be massively bigger than all of those islands combined. It also takes just about island to small country-level energy to bust Mt. Fuji. Mount like Sensui did Beheaded hill. Not only that Japan can fit many mt fuji. The beheaded hill was shown to be where near Japan size on the panel... So it really continental?

They do have a mountain.. that takes up but the smallest fraction of just the surface area let alone the volume... go on. How could you possibly know the size of the mountains and it's demon world.. how could you possibly know what height clouds should be at? Your mt.fuji take is pure assumption based on quite literally nothing. No scaling or feats or anything and sensui didn't bust beheaded hill with a punch. He "pulverized" the vast majority (fragmentation of rest) of beheaded hill with just "air pressure" alone as has been shown multiple times repeatedly. Additionally.. unlike the ikaros feat.. we actually see the entirety of the feat actually destroyed. And lastly.. you are only going to be able to talk about total energy values at best but I know explaining AP would be a moot point but i'm always talking AP which does me no good in convo with you sadly.

Lmao "desert is an area of land that receives no more than 25 centimeters (10 inches) of precipitation a year."

Definition of mountain: a large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level; a large steep hill

I guess the mountain(s) around where tomo lives is 100 ft tall only. I mean 100ft is pretty large and we definitely shouldn't base things that aren't shown otherwise on things like IRL sizes to get accurate baselines for things. Nope.. that would be bad.

Smallest.. i'm not even using the average size.. the smallest desert we can use as reference is bigger than Cuba. This is the same reason why the mountains where tomo lives "ought" be seen as within our standard mountain sizes for the "same" reason.

As you can see those the tree definitely get precipitation or all the grass would be dead and the entire land would be barren. You can't scale to a real desert that actually follows the statement above. Unlike mountains which need to be 600 meters or higher to be considered one or it's a hill... There is no size confirmed size a desert needed to be in order to be considered one.

Can I get the scan that explains how mythical demon world plants work? Or are you mega assuming a fictional piece with no evidence? Secondly, nothing necessitates that the "desert" section gets a little if any precipitation at all. Once more for the mountain definition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain#Definition

Biggest points being: There is no universally accepted definition of a mountain. and: Whether a landform is called a mountain may depend on local usage. What is "generally" used is a good "basis" for mountain sizes in fiction unless shown otherwise but you're simply wrong if you think the desert wouldn't fit in the same category of using IRL as a basis of its size just as we do with many different things.

So in other words you have no problem scaling a desert to the size of Cuba since you know the smallest one in the world size. But there is a problem with Ikaros causing mass destruction over the Babylonia empire as she was ordered when we also have a confirmed size? Lmao, the hypocrites.

I actually do have a "slight" problem with it and is why I "don't".. again I "don't" scale the Okunen trees to that size. Nobody said Ikaros causing mass destruction over Babylonia is a problem either. Read carefully. The "problem" is that we don't know if in what was "shown" was suppose to be the "entire" empire. Based on scaling with "perspective" it would seem "impossible" for it to be able to in that "one" shot. This in no way means she therefore couldn't of caused mass destruction of the empire. Focus on the actual arguments.

1. It literally shows Ikaros one-shotting the land with Apollon.

Correct.. in a way... it shows her "surface wipe" (to a degree) the land "shown" with Apollon.. and the land "shown" doesn't lend itself to the size of a country and i've listed in depth all the different ways for why that is in contrast to the obviousness of the beheaded hill.

2. She even explains the story to Tomoki. She stated one she caused great destruction across the land. She has headed back the Synapse and malfunctioned back to the land.

You literally see that she attacked the attack with Artemis and finished it off with Apollon.

Yes.. and i'm sure she "did" cause great destruction across the land. Now focus on the actual arguments brought up.

Unlike YYH... It's actually been confirmed in the databook that a weak Uranus Ikaros did have the power to destroy Japan. Which means she was weak to be at her base level and still confirmed country level.

1. Do you think databooks can't possibly have hyperbole?

2. Japan would be "small" country level.

3. Destroy doesn't necessitate "busting" power and based on what i've seen thus far is more likely to be surface wiping totally unlike sensui with his feat.. that showed the entire destruction.

4. As for YYH databooks there are things like: https://yyh4ever.tumblr.com/post/627021417897230336/hi-i-was-always-curious-about-this-subject-but

"As far as it goes, I’ve interpreted them as being on parallel planes of existence. Places that it would be difficult to travel to with current scientific technology.. .something like that."

Boton who is one of the weakest people that can fly from earth to heaven extremely quickly and more to the point.. the main cast travel through hyperspace from one plane of existence to another that holds an extreme amount of stars within it. Unlike you I don't argue they are millions of times FTL but.. we doing databooks? Cause it's confirmed the different realms are a parallel plane of existence from each other and we can see it be physically traveled beyond countless stars. 100000x FTL YYH? I'd like to stick to my lowballing for both for accuracy if you don't mind.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Fair enough I already agreed that she was at least island level but my point is she’s not strong enough to carry this team she does has some great speed feats and scaling though which could be helpful

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team tatsumaki

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers