R1: Sabers only

R2: All out

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was going to say GM Luke and Yoda rape team Sidious after reading Strongest ver but saw canon feats only.

Honestly this is pretty rough. I think an argument can be made for Dooku vs Windu. They're practically on the same tier. Vaapad is not effective on a calm duelist like Dooku but it would absolutely crush Maul because of his rage-filled aggressive style. That being said, I'd place canon Maul and Ahsoka around the same tier. Most powerful version of Ahsoka likely being her during Rebels at the time where she dueled Vader and Maul's prime arguably during TCW. Ahsoka is no slouch, she held her own against Vader but was obviously fighting a losing battle. Her getting a hit on his mask was mainly because of the surprise attack blitz.

Sidious and Yoda equalise with no obvious advantage in either's favour. Most powerful version of Ahsoka could stalemate Maul in his prime. Both are comfortably below Vader who is in the same tier as Windu and Dooku. I believe Luke was not facing the full might of Vader during their duel in ROTJ and he could be defeated by anyone here aside from Maul and Ahsoka.

Overall this could go either way. Very close matchup but I'm slightly leaning to team Sidious like 5.5/10 mainly because I think Windu would have to take on both Dooku and Vader after Luke fails to keep up with them.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke canonically had Anakin's potential. I mean, if he realized even half of it, he's already on par with Yoda, Mace, Sidious & Dooku.

Tbh this comes down to which team has the most Yoda-tiers. And that'd be team 1.

Yoda holds off Sidious, and Mace holds the upper hand over Dooku while Luke solostomps Vader & Maul. Ahsoka isn't even needed.

BloodBlackJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Team yoda with mid diff. Round 2: Honestly, very close but team sidious seems more impressive to me with their force feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6c50bd36886
deactivated-5e6c50bd36886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn:

Agreed with pretty much everything you said but Mace could still draw from his inner darkness if he fought Dooku not to mention the darkness surrounding them (Vader, Palps and Maul) which could boost his Vaapad. It's canon as well so Vaapad isn't how it used to be anymore it's just a saber form now.

OT: Sith should win both rounds due to Vader and Palpatine both being more powerful than anyone on team Yoda, Anakin or Obi-Wan would have been a better fit instead of Ahsoka.

Edit: Didn't see Luke on team Yoda not too sure anymore since he and Vader are equals.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn:

Agreed with pretty much everything you said but Mace could still draw from his inner darkness if he fought Dooku not to mention the darkness surrounding them (Vader, Palps and Maul) which could boost his Vaapad. It's canon as well so Vaapad isn't how it used to be anymore it's just a saber form now.

OT: Sith should win both rounds due to Vader and Palpatine both being more powerful than anyone on team Yoda, Anakin or Obi-Wan would have been a better fit instead of Ahsoka.

Yeah I'm pretty sure in Legends there's more to Vaapad in the way it sort of redirects and channels the darkness in both oneself and the opponent. Also reasons with how Mace deflects force lightning back at Sidious while everyone else only absorbs it.

Honestly, if Mace is fighting Dooku alone I think he would eventually win as the Count begins to tire out but because this is a group battle I can see everyone interfering with each other's micro fights via subtle distortions with force pushes, saber throws etc and nobody would be singled out for any noticeable period of time. I mean, this is literally a 4v4. That being said, I doubt the Count would actually get a chance to lose his footing against any single opponent. They would all be likely switching duel mates every 10-15 seconds if not quicker.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: I honestly doubt canon Luke "solostomps Vader & Maul." I think he would have it hard with either of them and loses to a bloodlusted/serious Vader. The problem is the OP stated this is morals on and everyone is in character so I don't see Vader ever killing Luke at any point in the fight. This doesn't change the fact he could disable and causing debilitating injuries without having to kill him but just to ensure victory like cutting off Luke's hand in ESB.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6c50bd36886
deactivated-5e6c50bd36886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn:

Yeah, Mace would eventually tire our Dooku if it was a 1v1 between them due to his weakness to physical based duelists but the fights would most likely be intefered with as you said and the teams would fight differently and switch between opponents mid battle.

If it was strictly a 1v1 between the teams,Luke and Vader cancel each other out with the former having the slight advantage in my opinion, Palpatine and Yoda is either a stalemate or Palps victory, Windu would kill Dooku in a long hard fought duel and Maul would take Ahsoka in a good fight.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dalootajr: Yeah this is a pretty close fight regardless. Could go either way.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn:

This isn't ROTJ Luke, who was also holding back against Vader. This would be prime Luke, decades later. Like I said, Luke is basically Anakin in terms of potential, so if he hadn't killed himself, he would have become 2x Sidious. If he's realized even half of his potential, he's on par with Yoda & Sidious.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn:

This isn't ROTJ Luke, who was also holding back against Vader. This would be prime Luke, decades later. Like I said, Luke is basically Anakin in terms of potential, so if he hadn't killed himself, he would have become 2x Sidious. If he's realized even half of his potential, he's on par with Yoda & Sidious.

If you're going off the sequels there's still no feats that canon Luke has in that era that suggest he is at his strongest. Aside from being able to cast a projection of himself across an interstellar distance and fucking dying right after of course. Yes, Luke was holding back against Vader as he was trying to bring his father back to the light just as Vader hoped to seduce his son to the darkness. But at the end of their duel, Luke gave in to his inner darkness for a moment to strike aggressively against the Sith Lord. Vader, at this point, would still be conflicted and his main intention is not to strike Luke down. Him holding back would also be a result of Palpatine ordering so as to attempt to make Luke his dark side apprentice. Vader is at no point during this fight giving it his all or actually fighting to even defeat his opponent.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@void_reborn:

If you're going off the sequels there's still no feats that canon Luke has in that era that suggest he is at his strongest.

True, but I personally see no reason to think that Luke didn't improve from that point onward. He continued his training, and even attempted to recreate the Jedi Order. By the time Kylo defects, decades have passed since ROTJ. If he's realized even half of his potential, he's on par with Sidious himself.

Yes, Luke was holding back against Vader as he was trying to bring his father back to the light just as Vader hoped to seduce his son to the darkness. But at the end of their duel, Luke gave in to his inner darkness for a moment to strike aggressively against the Sith Lord. Vader, at this point, would still be conflicted and his main intention is not to strike Luke down. Him holding back would also be a result of Palpatine ordering so as to attempt to make Luke his dark side apprentice.

I agree with this, however I was referring to the part of the duel in between Luke initially being enraged and when Luke became very enraged -- after Luke kicks Vader, and snaps out of it.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Yoda