• 87 results
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: she did get thrashed, threw everything she had at him and nearly got blitzed. Why not post the fight? If you dont, I will

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By kasya_carey

@ancient_0f_days said:

@kasya_carey: she did get thrashed, threw everything she had at him and nearly got blitzed. Why not post the fight? If you dont, I will

Thrashed... means he easily beat her up which he did no not. hell she even held her own with him until Superman came.

Doomsday literally throw a car on top of her to keep her down and was not successful.

Do we not recall her knocking him around multiple times?

like I said Maxima took herself out the battle with Doomsday.

but go ahead and post the fight since you wanna lie

FYI she didn’t throw everything she had at him. Maxima has a list long of powers she didn’t use. I’m glad you thought she was fighting at her full capacity.

Avatar image for young_justice_fan
Young_Justice_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

They easily beat Hulk in less than a moment as he is a non-factor but probably loses to HP/ Doomsday. His speed and overall power is just too much. The team’s only hope is WW’s lasso which if written correctly can contain HP until eternity:

QFT

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: she did no damage whatsoever, got dodged so hard she hit Superman by accident and got launched, period, she wasnt doing anything and got bodied

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: she did no damage whatsoever, got dodged so hard she hit Superman by accident and got launched, period, she wasnt doing anything and got bodied

But she did though.. She was handling him more than the justice league full power combined.

lmao ”got bodied” the panels disagree. Please show them. Doomsday couldn’t even put her down.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: he put her flat on her ass and kept fighting Superman only for her to KO herself, Doomsday no sold her and at least the JLA was able to damage his suit

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kasya_carey

@ancient_0f_days said:

@kasya_carey: he put her flat on her ass and kept fighting Superman only for her to KO herself, Doomsday no sold her and at least the JLA was able to damage his suit

So you gonna continue to lie

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He put her down right and and went to fight Superman? Maxima herself was having fun. Hell even Superman said Maxima was literally enjoying the fight.

If you're gonna downplay do it right. I mean what do I expect.. I mean just about every thread I see you in with Maxima, you lowball her with false context. What do I expect from a pressed WW fan...

also here you go for the lies

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: you're getting way too emotional over your favorite girl in comics getting put ON HER ASS and ignored

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kasya_carey: so what we have here is my point proven, we already know she did no damage to Doomsday and seeing as you just proved that Doomsday played her with his speed by making her hit Superman and put her directly on her back only for her to screw up royally, I don't see how she did better than anyone else, hell even Booster Gold didn't screw up like that during the fight. I'll give Maxima her props but you just seem hella salty that she doesn't stand a chance against Doomsday, or Wonder Woman for that matter

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kasya_carey

@ancient_0f_days said:

@kasya_carey: so what we have here is my point proven, we already know she did no damage to Doomsday and seeing as you just proved that Doomsday played her with his speed by making her hit Superman and put her directly on her back only for her to screw up royally, I don't see how she did better than anyone else, hell even Booster Gold didn't screw up like that during the fight. I'll give Maxima her props but you just seem hella salty that she doesn't stand a chance against Doomsday, or Wonder Woman for that matter

Lmao the lies. Maxima knocked him around multiple times.... Really Booster Gold? you mean the Booster Gold combined his full power with the JL to not even push Doomsday back. Or do you mean the Booster Gold that literally got pounded in his fight with Doomsday? Yeah he did better than Maxima. I can even post the scans..

Either way Doomsday didn't put Maxima down

Wonder Woman get's defeated by a Psi bolt (she never shown feats of resisting and have bypassed immunity multiple times) if they ever fought. And Diana wasn't even brought up as an argument for fighting.. Just shows you proved me point about being biased as hell on threads with Maxima.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: show me the multiple times Maxima did no damage whatsoever to Doomsday, not like it matters, meanwhile Doomsday was clearly affecting her physically and emotionally. And maybe an Eclipso amped Maxima can use psi bolts on an early post crisis Wonder Woman, but after Max Lord, Circe and Dr Psycho failed....Maxima would too

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: and besides, Booster actually showed some decent durability since he fought Doomsday longer than Maxima did, so no matter how you look at it, Maxima did practically nothing in that fight. Hell, she did more harm to Superman and herself while trying to fight Doomsday

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: show me the multiple times Maxima did no damage whatsoever to Doomsday, not like it matters, meanwhile Doomsday was clearly affecting her physically and emotionally. And maybe an Eclipso amped Maxima can use psi bolts on an early post crisis Wonder Woman, but after Max Lord, Circe and Dr Psycho failed....Maxima would too

When She was knocking away multiple times. Which the Justice League failed to do.

"Eclipso Amped" That's how I know you don't like Maxima and make your own context

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Amped much when Eclipso stated... He was solely using Maxima powers?

Max Lord, Circe and Dr Psycho trying to use mind control and illusions on Wonder Woman does not equal resistance to Psionic bolts that can be made up of telepathic or telekinetic energy. Even a combination of both.

-But look at you trying to make this a Maxima vs Wonder Woman fight. Proving my points even more.

@kasya_carey: and besides, Booster actually showed some decent durability since he fought Doomsday longer than Maxima did, so no matter how you look at it, Maxima did practically nothing in that fight. Hell, she did more harm to Superman and herself while trying to fight Doomsday

Sure Jan his full attacked didn't do anything... Not to mention he got stomped in physical fight

No Caption Provided

Didn't know people would continue to lie so much

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad: Cap implies its 1 hard you're reaching. Banner has lost his intelligence which is why he says Hulk is smarter now. Tell me how Thing is on par with Hulk when the only reason Thing won is because of mind control ?

He injured Thor with 1 hit that's all the proof we need.Jane scales to Thor you wanna know why ?? She has his powers. You've brought nothing to the discussion for any way she can feasibly beat him

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: whenever Eclipso possesses someone, he can use their powers and his own, it's an amp by default. Regardless, all I stated was that you were salty (and you are) about Maxima being inferior (and she is) to both Doomsday and Wonder Woman. You turned it into Maxima vs Wonder Woman by bringing up psi bolts which would have no effect on either of them, but since you brought up that specifically, you still can't prove they'd work after her Athena upgrade. Regardless of that, Booster (once again) fought Doomsday longer, at least he didn't KO himself and harm his own team. None of your points were proven, you just helped me prove that Maxima got put ON HER ASS by Doomsday

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kasya_carey

@ancient_0f_days said:

@kasya_carey: whenever Eclipso possesses someone, he can use their powers and his own, it's an amp by default.

-Where was this stated I would love to see it? Yeah Eclipso OWN words were he was only using Maxima body for her powers. I mean you can try to deny but the scans are above.

Regardless, all I stated was that you were salty (and you are) about Maxima being inferior (and she is) to both Doomsday and Wonder Woman.

-Never said She was stronger than Doomsday so don't put words in my math. All I said was you're a liar DOS Doomsday didn't beat her. Also she's not inferior to Wonder Woman at all.

You turned it into Maxima vs Wonder Woman by bringing up psi bolts which would have no effect on either of them

- Lmao I turned it into a Maxima vs Wonder Woman when you said this? "she doesn't stand a chance against Doomsday, or Wonder Woman for that matter"

but since you brought up that specifically, you still can't prove they'd work after her Athena upgrade.

-You can't prove she has resistance to something she hasn't shown. Oh wait that's NLF something that's not usable on this site you tried.

Regardless of that, Booster (once again) fought Doomsday longer, at least he didn't KO himself and harm his own team.

-This post is bitter and pressed lmao he got whooped unless you wanna argue Booster Gold is stronger than Guy Gardner, Amped MMH, and Maxima. Let me know so I can put your comments to the case This is really pathetic. I've literally been reading comments from over the YEARS.. Of you hating on Maxima... A comicbook character.. That's literally sad. you're no better than Stormcell in that department.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

got knocked away until Superman caught him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Booster Gold sure did last long in his fight with Doomsday

None of your points were proven, you just helped me prove that Maxima got put ON HER ASS by Doomsday

-You mean the point where Doomsday tried to put her down and she got right back up? Yeah okay... If I was miserable like you I could easily go on WW thread and show scans where she's been hurt by fodders even humans before.

TO SUM IT UP

-You've been lowballing and trashing Maxima for years on here I could even say nearly a decade... From looking at old threading evolving Maxima and your comments

-You prove to have hatred to a comic book character for YEARS which completely sad

-You're trying to lowball Maxima like Booster Gold is stronger than her. This is just funny.

-You tried to make this a Maxima vs Wonder Woman fight and used NLF to help your "Argument" when I can also pull up all the times Diana has been affected by TP even with her resistance

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kasya_carey: yeah you say my post sounded bitter, yikes... Eclipso stated he was using her powers but you're implying that he couldn't also use his own? I just said she was amped, I didn't imply her own abilities got buffed, just that Eclipsos carried over. That said, Maxima doesn't have a single showing of using TP or psi bolts on her own against Diana, point blank, not that it even matters since that's pre Athena upgrade so moot point for you regardless.

I'll try not to put words in your math, also I didn't say anything about you saying she was stronger, nor did I say she was physically weaker (although she is) since those weren't my exact words, you even quoted me so how did you mess that up? And yes she's still inferior to both.

Saying she doesn't stand a chance was bringing attention to your salty comment about me being a Wonder Woman fan considering I'm not, I just read her comics as they relate to specific information or personal inquiry for the battle forums. I will read entire issues and scour the internet for information like I do with anyone I support here, but I'm not going out of my way to buy her comics or support her franchise. Hell, I've read more Superman and Hawkman than I've ever read of Wonder Woman. You however are a fan of Maxima constantly making thread after thread after thread with her in it, supporting her incessantly regardless of the circumstances, and I've debated you and other Maxima fans before so this is nothing new

You can't prove she'd be affected by psi bolts when she resisted/showed immunity to other mental attacks from stronger psionics and telepaths before so take your own advice.

I've supported Maxima at times and what you call hate is just stating facts you aren't comfortable with, get over it. If she's weaker than someone and I call it what it is, it isn't hate, so get out of your feelings. And Maxima KOed herself before she could get the Booster treatment, also how is Martian Manhunter amped by being Bloodwyn but Maxima isn't amped by having Eclipso possess her? Not to mention early post crisis Martian Manhunter is way weaker than his later self by far.

You made yourself look silly by acting like Maxima actually did any better against Doomsday when she clearly didn't hurt him at all. But I digress, you wanted to act like she does something here when in reality she just gets thrashed, again

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: yeah you say my post sounded bitter, yikes... Eclipso stated he was using her powers but you're implying that he couldn't also use his own? I just said she was amped, I didn't imply her own abilities got buffed, just that Eclipsos carried over. That said, Maxima doesn't have a single showing of using TP or psi bolts on her own against Diana, point blank, not that it even matters since that's pre Athena upgrade so moot point for you regardless.

-But he still didn't amp her powers. So her resisting mind control and illusions equal resistance to psi bolts? Lmao no correlation. Moot point that she's never shown to do it so it's delusional

I'll try not to put words in your math, also I didn't say anything about you saying she was stronger, nor did I say she was physically weaker (although she is) since those weren't my exact words, you even quoted me so how did you mess that up? And yes she's still inferior to both.

-But she's not but tried it.

Saying she doesn't stand a chance was bringing attention to your salty comment about me being a Wonder Woman fan considering I'm not, I just read her comics as they relate to specific information or personal inquiry for the battle forums. I will read entire issues and scour the internet for information like I do with anyone I support here, but I'm not going out of my way to buy her comics or support her franchise. Hell, I've read more Superman and Hawkman than I've ever read of Wonder Woman. You however are a fan of Maxima constantly making thread after thread after thread with her in it, supporting her incessantly regardless of the circumstances, and I've debated you and other Maxima fans before so this is nothing new

-Please just about every Maxima thread I see you in you bring up Wonder Woman and lowball Maxima

You can't prove she'd be affected by psi bolts when she resisted/showed immunity to other mental attacks from stronger psionics and telepaths before so take your own advice.

-There are like 100+ Telepathic applications and yet Wonder Woman hasn't tanked on psi bolt. Sounds like NLF to me to say she's immune. Hell her TP resistance is not even consistent... resisted Maxwell and got TP'd later on.

I've supported Maxima at times and what you call hate is just stating facts you aren't comfortable with, get over it. If she's weaker than someone and I call it what it is, it isn't hate, so get out of your feelings.

-You're stating facts by lying? yeah alright. DOS Doomsday couldn't put her down. But you said Booster Gold lasted longer lmaooo.

And Maxima KOed herself before she could get the Booster treatment,

-Maxima got hit several times. Booster G went out with and without his forcefield. Talking about delusional.

also how is Martian Manhunter amped by being Bloodwyn but Maxima isn't amped by having Eclipso possess her? Not to mention early post crisis Martian Manhunter is way weaker than his later self by far.

-Maybe because MMH was also using magical abilities along with his martian abilities. Unlike Eclipso who stated he was solely using Maxima powers. I mean you didn't have to mention anything because no one said MMH was weak.

You made yourself look silly by acting like Maxima actually did any better against Doomsday when she clearly didn't hurt him at all. But I digress, you wanted to act like she does something here when in reality she just gets thrashed, again

-You made yourself look silly when you said he beat her with the scans prove differently. You look delusional when you said Booster Gold put up a better fight than Maxima. You looked silly when you said WW is immune to telepathy even though she's been TP'd multiple times and never shown immunity to PSI bolts or Blast.

Anyways you're derailing my thread with your nonsense and have been proven wrong with the scans. Yet you haven't backed up any of your claim. A literal joke bye.

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

Cap didn’t imply anything. He didn’t say it was one punch. It could have been a series of punches if you want me to argue in my part. I didn’t say Thing is on par with the Hulk, but that they, being all of the Hulked our and non Hulked out foes Hulk fought(Thing included), are seen to be capable of fighting on par with the Hulk. They can fight fight but that doesn’t mean they are exactly at his tier or even above.... Thing took hits from Hulk for hours and even forced him out of the mind control. That is impressive enough on his part.

Lol you have to prove it is one hit. Because she has his powerset and more doesn’t mean she is exactly at his level or can be directly scaled as aren’t all Thor’s the same. She has better control over Mjolnir aNd is far more powerful than Odinson even in his days with Mjolnir. Did I say She alone can beat him? You claimed that she won’t even survive and that she will be one shot and that she has also been stomped by the Hulk, which is all bull crap.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kasya_carey: I'll just address the obvious.

Diana no sold Max and then Max got so powerful he TPd everyone on earth who knew he existed including Martian Manhunter, Dr Fate and Green Lantern who have high end TP resistance feats, at the very least it's safe to say that Max became one of the most powerful telepaths in existence for one second.

I said Doomsday thrashed her, and he did, he made a fool out of her but you took it personally and jumped to a conclusion because you are a "fan", he legitimately made her look stupid by dodging her attack which hit Superman, knocked her away mid sentence as she was saying he wouldn't surprise her again and followed up by smashing her with a vehicle, after-which she blew herself up. That's called getting thrashed.

Now since, Maxima clearly didn't do anything to Doomsday then, she definitely won't do anything now, and will get "thrashed", again

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Anyways said what I said Wonder Wonder is not immune to psionic bolts which doesn’t even need to enter the mind to affect a person. She’s been affected by multiple telepaths.

Doomsday tried to put her down only for her to get right back out. It only stimulated her according to Maxima aka Superman said she was enjoying the fight. Like I said doomsday couldn’t put her down she took herself out the fight. So unless you show me scans of Doomsday stomping Maxima to the point she can’t fight like Booster Gold. Then hush all you’re doing is making fan made context. What’s even worse is that you can’t provide scans to prove your points. Yet I debunked every attempt at a lowball with scans.

She knocked him away multiple times and was the only one to able to physical fight him other than Superman.

Either way you’re going on about nothing. Maxima has fought a stronger Superman numerous times way after DOS Doomsday.. so by your logic MMH gets stomped by DOS Doomsday even though he’s fought stronger down the line.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao the best thread is back

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kasya_carey: affected by telepaths pre Athena upgrade with the exception of HAX amped Max Lord, you keep missing that, unless you want to post all the telepaths that got to Diana post upgrade

I don't need to show scans of Doomsday stomping Maxima in a drawn out battle because she KOed herself before he could...

She hit Doomsday a whopping grand total of TWO times, then Doomsday bullrushes her, punches her and slams her....he thrashed her ass

Martian Manhunter lost to the same Doomsday than beat Wonder Woman and lost again to Doomsday Rex....bad example, Maxima is not strong enough to fight Doomsday at all, especially since a stronger Superman fought a stronger Doomsday than DoS and still lost

Edit: that stronger Doomsday, is in this very thread

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kasya_carey

@ancient_0f_days:

1.Lmao it’s hax now? She still hasn’t shown resistance to a psionic bolt... funny you’re bringing up immunity.. looking at the MMH vs WW threads... Nearly everyone said MMH stomps her with telepathy. Just much for immunity.

2.You don’t need scans because you don’t want to be proven wrong yet again. Lmao they had a whole fight on and off panel. Yet doomsday still couldn’t put her down when he threw a car on her. Jumped right by up And said she like it. You tried

3. Lmao can you read? I said if you’re going BY YOUR LOGIC MMH after DOS would get beaten by DOS Doomsday even though he has fought stronger ppl since then. The same with Maxima. So you trying to scale her to DOS Doomsday when she has fought stronger characters since then does not scale correctly. You obviously don’t know how to scale judging by your post....

Really MMH lost to a stronger Doomsday so that means he’ll lose to DOS doomsday even though he has fought stronger ppl since that version. Lmao

So anyways either post claims to back up your claims or just stop responding. You’re doing nothing but lying and flawed scaling. But I know you can’t since you spent a whole page lying posting fan-fiction

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kasya_carey: you just lied about "everyone" thinking MMH beats her with telepathy, I saw that thread as well as the Jean Grey one since you tagged me in both. It was specifically in the MMH related thread that Wonder Womans immunity to Tp was detailed. And any telepathy that becomes a complete outlier capable of wiping the minds of the best telepaths in DC continuity is HAX

On panel she landed two hits, period.

No MMH lost to Doomsday consistently, every time he fought him and DoS isn't the one she's losing to in this thread, Maxima from DoS would have lost in DoS, let alone to H/P or DW. Later versions of Maxima don't scratch H/P or DW since those versions stomped characters physically superior to her.

You didn't even post the full fight or even provide context for half your claims, meanwhile I didn't lie once while you got salty about the fact that Maxima got "thrashed" and "put on her ass" by one of the weakest versions of Doomsday in history

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By kasya_carey

@ancient_0f_days:

1. Pretty sure I said “ funny you’re bringing up immunity.. looking at the MMH vs WW threads... Nearly everyone said MMH stomps her with telepathy.” hell the match is even locked 💀💀💀 telepathy isn’t a hax... a hax is Maxima psi bolt that have bypassed immunity multiple times, Jean Phoenix raptor that has bypassed immunity and Psylocke psi knife that bypassed immunity. Not resisting wiping minds is not a hax. That wouldn’t matter because if you’re “immune“ it would not affect you.

2. And had a whole panel fight and he still couldn’t put her down so that’s on what? Oh Periodtt

3. You still failing to see the point with your flawed scaling... MMH has gotten stronger over time so by your logic.. He would still lose to DOS even though he has fought way stronger characters than the DOS Doomsday VERSION

4. Alright post scans or just continue to post nonsense

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday solos. Hulk being here just makes it easier.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By TifaLockhart

Even if we go by the logic that Maxima hung with DoS Doomsday, H/P was on another level.

Hulk and Doomsday win here objectively speaking.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was normal DD, I'd give it to the women, but H/P Doomsday is something else, but they would beat the hulk though.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, didn't see WWH in op

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Hyoname
MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MorbusGrav

Doomsday and Hulk without much strain.

@kasya_carey said:

Wonder Woman get's defeated by a Psi bolt (she never shown feats of resisting and have bypassed immunity multiple times) if they ever fought. And Diana wasn't even brought up as an argument for fighting.. Just shows you proved me point about being biased as hell on threads with Maxima.

Wonder Woman would school Maxima if they ever fought in their later incarnations you funny guy, psi bolts don't get a no limits fallacy of affecting characters with high TP defenses just because the latter usually did not resist all kinds of colors a TP can get portrayed in.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: That's literally No Limit Fallacy. If she haven't shown the resistance then she can't do it.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: That's literally No Limit Fallacy. If she haven't shown the resistance then she can't do it.

You are literally trying to use a no limits fallacy here, psi bolts are just a flavour of TP and get countered by TP defenses not some weird kind of specific psi bolt defenses nobody has.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: what? Psionic bolts are pure telepathic or telekinetic energy that is summed into a force bolt that attacks the mind and the body.

Like I said if she doesn’t have on panel feats showing she’s immune then it’s NLF.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Team 2 stomps by a lot.