Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think think this would be a fight.. idk who the 3rd girl is but the females win with almost no problem imo

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

I think think this would be a fight.. idk who the 3rd girl is but the females win with almost no problem imo

you don't know who Big Barda is but you know who Maxima is?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Black Adam's Blitz is gonna go whoosh

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no offensive TP, BB screams, good bye ladies.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The women stomp. How is this even debatable?

Wonder Woman, Maxima and Barda can take on anyone from the men's team and win a few rounds against the best (Black Adam).

Jean and Emma can just keep Black Bolt's voice shut by telekinesis or something. And even if Black Bolt could scream (which would imply also hurting his teammates in an all-out battle) Diana has tanked Asmodel's voice with no problem.

There is no logical scenario where the second team wins without resorting to some cheap actic like holding Emma or Jean hostage.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep shut? What? Him screaming doesn't imply he's hurting his teammates, he has great control of how AOE or targeted his attacks are. Also lol comparing BB screams to Asmodel's voice.

Jean and Emma can just keep Black Bolt's voice shut by telekinesis or something. And even if Black Bolt could scream (which would imply also hurting his teammates in an all-out battle) Diana has tanked Asmodel's voice with no problem.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Bolt scream = GG

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princess_fiona said:

you don't know who Big Barda is but you know who Maxima is?

Maxima was actually more popular than Barda in the 80's, 90's and 2000's till she died.

They killed her off because of the changing age (since Maxima goal was to reproduce with a male) and then revamped the "maxima" title as teenage royal member who's lesbian. But Rebirth Maxima is (post crisis Maxima)

Black Bolt’s voice is the biggest issue and he could be TP’d to not use it or use it against his team. Like Maw had him do against the Illuminati.

Would that be considered Offensive TP though? Physically the Male trio gets overwhelmed

Supportive TP is like replaying Information or keeping the mind interlinked. Sorta how the pains are on Naruto.

I think probing is supportive too

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ouroborik

Keep shut? What? Him screaming doesn't imply he's hurting his teammates, he has great control of how AOE or targeted his attacks are. Also lol comparing BB screams to Asmodel's voice.

@ouroborik said:

Asmodel obviously doesn't have the feats to compare to Black Bolt's scream but he is the closest there is in DC to a character with Black Bolt's powers. And Wonder Woman resisted him with no particular effort so even if we are to assume Black Bolt's scream is much more powerful (which itself is debatable since Asmodel's scream is a manifestation of "every heartbeat is the equivalent of 1000 Hiroshimas and his blood is the universal solvent") we still know that Diana can tank attacks above what Asmodel used against her, since she wasn't hurt.

But then again, even if we assume Black Bolt's scream is the absolute strongest thing here, I've never seen him fighting so many powerful beings at once and winning. Because let me be clear, other than Black Bolt's scream, I have no doubt the women's team would stomp this fight.

Wonder Woman fought the likes of Superman several times throughout Post-Crisis, the same Superman who was definitely a match for Black Adam.

Big Barda two-shotted early Post-Crisis Superman with her Mega-Rod and defeated Wonder Woman One Million, who should by every ounce of logic be superior to present-day Wonder Woman.

Maxima could give DOS Doomsday a fight on her physicals alone, not accounting for telekinesis and telepathy (telepathy is restricted in this fight but telekinesis is still a thing). DOS Doomsday is definitely overhyped because his only big advantage was the surprise element against unprepared heroes, but I'd still place him at least equal to Black Adam.

Carol Danvers...okay, Carol is all over the place but at her best she could definitely wipe the floor with Iron Man and fight Bolt equally, scream aside.

Jean can contain Comic Vine's Idol The Thing with her telekinesis. Even with her telepathy limited, that's still Iron Man that can be accounted for by her alone.

Emma Frost, I really don't know what she can do without telepathy, but I'm assuming she can at least give Iron Man and Black Bolt some annoyance with her diamond form powered by telekinesis.

So really, if you think Black Bolt's voice can deal with the team on its own, maybe that's a game changer. but as far as literally everything else goes, the women stomp.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kasya_carey

@ouroborik: I think the Superman: Day of Doom series shows that DOS superman punches were actually planet shaking. From what I read

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

Male trio due to BB's morals-off scream.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: I think the Superman: Day of Doom series shows that DOS superman punches were actually planet shaking. From what I read

Thanks for the info!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geekryan

@ouroborik:

Emma Frost, I really don't know what she can do without telepathy, but I'm assuming she can at least give Iron Man and Black Bolt some annoyance with her diamond form powered by telekinesis.

Emma Frost doesn't have telekinesis lol.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Thanks for the info!

I misspoke.. I mean't Doomsday punches were (though the series rectonned to planet shaking compared to where he first appeared) but scaling Martian Manhunter, Superman, and Maxima should be as near powerful in AP since they took on DOS Doomsday physically

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@ouroborik:

Lol my bad. Then what's she doing here if she isn't allowed telepathy?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@ouroborik:

Not much at all lol

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:
@kasya_carey said:

Thanks for the info!

I misspoke.. I mean't Doomsday punches were (though the series rectonned to planet shaking compared to where he first appeared) but scaling Martian Manhunter, Superman, and Maxima should be as near powerful in AP since they took on DOS Doomsday physically

I understood you only meant Doomsday. If they did mention Superman and Maxima shaking the Earth I would have called it an outlier since at that point not even Superman had feats on such a level.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@ouroborik:

My guess is she is here for her diamond form, where she is basically numb to any pain and has a degree of superhuman strength and durability. I personally don’t see this being much of a contribution unless she can somehow get close to Iron Man, but that’s just me.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheHolyFish

Depends on Black Bolt's scream honestly. Otherwise, Team 1 physically overwhelms.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: took away flying to make it fair for Emma

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think Black Adam is too much for them to handel with BB and IM as back up.

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I know who she is, I did not recognise the outfit.. lol

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: No I mean on here. I have not seen you on here in awhile.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How's BB supposed to scream without hurting his teammates?

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man did beat Emma Frost in AvX. What"s there to stop him from doing that same trick again? Iron Man mops the floor with bad durability characters. Of course, he loses to Wonder Woman and Big Barda. Every time you've seen Iron Man get hit by a punch, part of his suit breaks. Tony has had durability.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you assume the worst of the possibilities for a fight? Just assume it doesn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joke thread; bad images too

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By freestyler1999

@iron_hand_ said:

i think Black Adam is too much for them to handel with BB and IM as back up.

Black Adam is at best on par with morals off Wonder Woman without World War 3 wankery, Iron Man is fodder, and Black Bolt is the biggest hurdle but too slow.

Black Bolt gets blitzed and the girls team stomps.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate said:

Why do you assume the worst of the possibilities for a fight? Just assume it doesn't.

No it's a legitimate question and just because you either can't or refuse to answer doesn't mean it doesn't apply. How about you just not respond to my post?

SteelMan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man AoE negates their TP and one-shot blitzes most of them while Black Bolt's scream takes care of the rest.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cybernetics

@evil-incarnate said:
@cybernetics said:
@evil-incarnate said:

No it's a legitimate question and just because you either can't or refuse to answer doesn't mean it doesn't apply. How about you just not respond to my post?

Yeah sure, legitimate for people who can't answer a simple battle thread with ''Team 1'' or ''Team 2'', over thinking things that are that simple is what makes society dumb! and yes I will stop responding it, not taking any further, ain't worthy.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate said:
@cybernetics said:
@evil-incarnate said:

Yeah sure, legitimate for people who can't answer a simple battle thread with ''Team 1'' or ''Team 2'', over thinking things that are that simple is what makes society dumb! and yes I will stop responding it, not taking any further, ain't worthy.

Yeah it's the overthinking not your ability to think to begin with. it's not as if people don't add things to battles that require thought such as location, etc. You responded to a question you couldn't answer and then gave an explanation as if you were the OP. Thanks for not considering me worthy. I'll gladly skip your holier than thou attitude on a comic book site....