team 1

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lubub55:

You don't know anything about Big Boss. So you saying team one wins is pure ignorance on your part. Portable ops is canon because it is referenced in metal gear solid 4. Nobody on team 1 is a bullet timer, Big Boss has defeated at least three.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ill leave it up to you to figure out who does what. There is a LOT of people Big Boss has defeated who have shown more than Sam fisher lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@enemybird: I never made the argument that Sam Fisher would beat either Snake in a 1v1, I don't think he would. Blazkowicz and Freeman, however, could take either of them in a 1v1. 47 is probably evenly matched with them also. Sam Fisher wouldn't go down easily, and would be a big help to the team, even though he would most likely lose a 1v1 with either of the Snakes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@enemybird: Also, have you even completed a game featuring any of the 4 characters on the team? I would be surprised if you have, considering your lack of knowledge on them...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@enemybird: Sam is a bullet timer, his novels use the exact words "I dodge the bullet". Meaning, he actually reacts to a bullet in flight, 9n top of this, he is trained in a special parkour that makes him faster and unpredictable so marksmen can't hit him.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crowbar stomps everyone including Mr . freeman.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Enemybird

@allstarsuperman said:

@enemybird: Sam is a bullet timer, his novels use the exact words "I dodge the bullet". Meaning, he actually reacts to a bullet in flight, 9n top of this, he is trained in a special parkour that makes him faster and unpredictable so marksmen can't hit him.

Show Sam fisher dodging a bullet.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@enemybird: ............yeah, I'm not wasting my time with a guy who uses death battles for proof.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

@enemybird: I never made the argument that Sam Fisher would beat either Snake in a 1v1, I don't think he would. Blazkowicz and Freeman, however, could take either of them in a 1v1. 47 is probably evenly matched with them also. Sam Fisher wouldn't go down easily, and would be a big help to the team, even though he would most likely lose a 1v1 with either of the Snakes.

47... even with Big Boss? What is your bases for that argument? Nothing 47 has done puts him on the same level as Big Boss especially in terms of Combat. Maybe 47 could compete in a stealth challenge but even then its far fetched considering the places he has infiltrated are penthouses, banks, clubs where are Big Boss infiltrated fortresses and war zones. 47 is not a match.

As for a the wolfeinstein guy, beating a cyborg Hitler....are you trolling? do you think cyborg Hitler could take down a man who destroyed a fleet of giant AI's and metal gears with 1000x the destructive capability as cyborg Hitler?

Sam is a non factor. His Stealth is on par with the Snakes but he doesn't have the feats to suggest he could beat either both H2H and firefight.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Enemybird

@allstarsuperman said:

@enemybird: ............yeah, I'm not wasting my time with a guy who uses death battles for proof.

I've play all splinter cell games. When Sam takes on a meta human Ill be impressed. When sam has taken on close to what Solid Snake and Big Boss has ill consider him a threat.

Oh and you didn't answer the question. I put the death battle there just to show that there is a consensus in some audiences that put Solid Snake over Sam fisher. I think its pretty obvious but delusional people like yourself maybe you need it .

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Smart move on your part. He just used one of the dumbest sites as "evidence."

@enemybird: You can't be serious, these are the same people that said Toph would be Gaara, or spider man struggles to beat batman and made it clear that batman could take spiderman's punches without being hurt hardly at all.

You can't sit here and claim @lubub55 doesn't know jack about either snakes and then never played the games involving these characters. That's a hypocrite and honestly you're being just as biased as Lubub, so honestly recommend you, yourself cool down and be willing to listen to the other side before making "LOL you're an idiot!" remarks to which you've already done.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Smart move on your part. He just used one of the dumbest sites as "evidence."

@enemybird: You can't be serious, these are the same people that said Toph would be Gaara, or spider man struggles to beat batman and made it clear that batman could take spiderman's punches without being hurt hardly at all.

You can't sit here and claim @lubub55 doesn't know jack about either snakes and then never played the games involving these characters. That's a hypocrite and honestly you're being just as biased as Lubub, so honestly recommend you, yourself cool down and be willing to listen to the other side before making "LOL you're an idiot!" remarks to which you've already done.

I didn't cal anyone an idiot. I called him ignorant... which he is. He doesn't know ANYTHING about Big Boss. He couldnt at least looked him up. He dissmissed the videos i posted then posted FPS footage of Freeman. What was that supposed to show?? lol

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: He didnt dismiss it, maybe you should relax once more and see what he put forth and counter it, because he already countered what you did. On top of that display why MGS bosses and characters are placed so high. I'd be the first to say MGS is an amazing series, but it does have plenty of inconsistent moments, so with that said He's not dismissing it if hes providing evidence that displays proof from the actual games.

Also the idiot remark is was a general statement as basically what you're telling me now. "hes an idiot he doesnt know jack about our universe, etc, etc ,etc." Instead show him, and post videos you also don't use DB as a reliable source anyone with half a brain can tell you most of their fights they misread info and because of that the outcomes they have aren't that reliable.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either have an opinion of who you think wins or leave. You aren't a moderator ( in case you haven't noticed.) Death Battle is just as dumb as this site for debating fictional characters in a battle to the death. Actually that just reminded me... I don't care. Bye

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: LOL, I aint moderating anything, I'm just merely pointing out the suggested statements flying and how you're acting is rather silly since you're doing the same thing you're calling him out on. We could get a mod in here if you want, but then again that'd be over kill considering your done. Also I did give an opinion already, so that argument is out the window, however youre welcome to leave this thread at any time if this really

He didnt dismiss it, maybe you should relax once more and see what he put forth and counter it, because he already countered what you did. On top of that display why MGS bosses and characters are placed so high. I'd be the first to say MGS is an amazing series, but it does have plenty of inconsistent moments, so with that said He's not dismissing it if hes providing evidence that displays proof from the actual games.

Also the idiot remark is was a general statement as basically what you're telling me now. "hes an idiot he doesnt know jack about our universe, etc, etc ,etc." Instead show him, and post videos you also don't use DB as a reliable source anyone with half a brain can tell you most of their fights they misread info and because of that the outcomes they have aren't that reliable.

caused you to get all rustled up.

@batmanwithprep:Lol, the classic great counter told by a person who can't read anything.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordon is getting no credit at all.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: mind showing some feats of freeman, I've never played the Half life series, so I'm interested to see what he has to offer.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake team wins. Although sam is team 1s MVP.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By cooljammy18

@merulezall said:

@cooljammy18: mind showing some feats of freeman, I've never played the Half life series, so I'm interested to see what he has to offer.

Some have already been shown on the first page but sure. Potential spoilers

Now, I highly recommend you get into the Half-Life series, my favorite series of all time and imo the best FPS games ever made. Anyway, Gordon Freeman is a genius-leveled physicist who graduated top of his class from MIT and was working at a secret governmental facility called Black Mesa. Essentially, skipping all of the story involved, he puts on a HAZMAT suit to work on an experiment, said experiment goes wrong and opens up a portal where inter dimensional aliens come and slaughter everything and the government sends in Special Ops units to kill everything and cover it up.

Gordon, having zero combat experience, navigated this massive facility killing and outsmarting everything that came at him. Aliens that eviscerate humans in a single blow, giant underwater monsters and such, he was fighting them ALONE in large numbers and taking them down. He's smart enough to operate highly technological equipment and navigate through radioactive, explosive and all types of bad environments you can think. He, having no combat experience, was taking down elite military units, consisting of attack helicopters even, and using their equipment against them. If you really want to, watch this whole vid of that game segment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzMlyS78ylA

Then, he even traveled into the world where the aliens came from and killed their overlord. This was a being that could warp dimensions and was teleporting you to different areas in its realm, and was controlling the entire monstrous force through telepathy. He did all of this with ZERO prep time, everything was done on the fly as he went along.

The overlord fight:

Loading Video...

Then, after being temporarily put in a state of rest, he awoken in a city that was under the dominating rule of an alien race with highly advanced technology and immediately went to work. Taking down highly elite forces, destroying 50ft tall cybernetic machines and such. For example,

Loading Video...

He was destroying multiple of these things at the same time near the end of Half-Life 2. He also outran advanced chopper gunners and alien UAVs in a makeshift vehicles and these things were destroying groups of resistance fighters like cannon fodder. Here's a different fight that happened in Episode 1.

Loading Video...

There's an area in the city and famously known by fans of the series called Ravenholm. This city has been overran by headcrabs, little parasitic aliens that zombified all of the people living there. The whole city is full of different variations like this one *ignore the commentary

Loading Video...

Also fough this thing numerous times and killed a few

Loading Video...

There are others that can almost instantly kill you via venomous attacks and Gordon again breezes through it. He practically single handily destroyed the massive citadel that served as the HQ for the Combine, alien force. He did almost everything with no preparations whatsoever. Not to mention, he managed to escape the entire city before massive destruction in a few hours and continued to fight remnants of the Combine in the wilderness.

To add on, he has a weapon that sends out near instantaneous pulse rounds and an orb that quickly bounces and atomizes any living thing it touches instantly. An anti-gravity gun that picks up almost anything and propels it with great force, and depending on how charged it is it was even ragdolling humanoids from large distances. He also had a rocket launcher with lazer guided rockets that attack anything he points at and can control their movements with ease. He also has a spore sac that can have control a large amount of antlion aliens that he used in an assault on an old prison in the game.

Gordon is a BEAST and practically the master of improvisation because of how he overcame his challenges and isn't getting respect here at all. The notion that he's getting steamroll is ludicrous and I'm assume those saying that haven't even touched the Half-Life series and only know of it through internet memes. I'd probably even disregard that opinion completely. He single handily took on potentially planetary level threats like the alien force in the first game and the Combine and was taking them down. His mere presence gave rebels in HL2 the courage to fight back because he consistently turn the tides of the battle alone and was soloing large quantities of foes alike on his own. I'm not saying the Snakes lose, I'm kind of leaning on them winning, but being a massive fan of the MGS and HL series, Gordon is a legitimate threat that needs to be taken seriously. He's done things that arguably anyone else on his team can't replicate.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: alright seems pretty good, might want to let the others know since they seem so "eager" to debate.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cooljammy18

@merulezall said:

@cooljammy18: alright seems pretty good, might want to let the others know since they seem so "eager" to debate.

I posted the feats so if they want to, they can read it. If they ignore it, then I know whose opinion not to take seriously. Like I said, I'm leaning on the Snakes myself, but just wanted to represent Gordon since not many here are. People write him off because he doesn't have an extensive military background or combat experience like everyone else here, but his feats speak for itself. I forgot to mentioned that he's fought and defeated multiple female assassin units in the first game, not to mention silently moving creatures in the whole series, so he's not new to opponents that use stealth to say at least. Point is he aint getting fodderized.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Yeah and I did note that, however I said the team would win, as I dont think the snakes are as good as people make them out to be. Yes their foes are deadly and should never be over looked. However, I just find that the snakes win basically due to "plot" reasons is all. Yes everyone has "plot" if they are a main character in which they would live through some real questionable thing, but the snakes really push the "plot" to the max honestly.

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword:

@aressword : Why/how is there even prep time and location intel when it's a random encounter with no prior knowledge and standard gear only?

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professathought: It was a mess up and I didnt edit it fully, I was thinking of a few things at the time.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 snipes one of them

Then is 4 vs 1 ....

so....

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: you should be....... If u dont think that the MGS universe doesn't got some real heavy plot shields for both snakes, then we dont even need to be discussing this Lol. It's like saying Halo's Master Chief doesn't have any plot on his side at all.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@dajhonmccloud: You're trying to act like the Snakes are normal humans, when they're already confirmed to be metahumans, in canon; they have the perfect "soldier genes" that are said to be the pinnacle of perfection. They fight unrealistic enemies all the time; it's their thing. Your only argument for the team winning is by ignoring all their feats.

Also, if you're expecting the Phantom Pain to be realistic, you'd be horribly mistaken; Snake is fighting Russian cyborgs, telepaths, and ghosts.

When did the Russian Cyborgs and ghosts appear in MGS5? Are you referring to the skulls in the game? Those boss fights are out of the norm in MGS's gameplay. I think Kojima wanted the game to stick to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare type of gameplay which is popular with the masses

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By shihan

Team

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Stomps.

Feats like Gray fox and rail-gun dodge are just as meaningful as deathstroke tagging flash.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakes

Bahumat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: Solid Snake has danced between bullets. T2 takes this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5e60e86a311
deactivated-5f5e60e86a311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss and Snake easily destroy the team.

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 should win

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6133de9f41f
deactivated-5f6133de9f41f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The snakes stomp.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mee09

It would be a really tough fight for Team 2. Team 1 is getting lowballed across the board by literally everyone in the thread that thinks Team 2 wins. So there is clear bias that makes their posts less credible. There literally isn't a single person in the thread not lowballing Team 1 that is supporting Team 2. One guy said Sam Fisher was a non factor.

Snake himself is a one man army. In his Prime Solid Snake could probably give all 4 a run for their money. Especially depending on the environment. And while Big Boss is also impressive. He is clearly not on Solid Snake's level. In a one on one Sam could probably beat Big Boss 3/10 by himself. 2/10 at the least. I know Sam is a really good shot. But what the Team 2 supporters do not understand is how ridiculous of a shot 47 is. He can't richochet bullets like Ocelot but as far as accuracy is concerned he is absolutely comparable to MGS Marksman. He will 110% land a good shot on Big Boss with this kind of support. 47 could probably do it even without support. And on top of that 47 is actually more skilled in CQC than Sam Fisher. A lot more skilled in fact. And is capable of doing much more as he is superhuman with a slight healing factor unlike Fisher. This fight will become a 4v1 fast. If Solid Snake has to worry about defending Big Boss then he'll lose this as one of the 4 will capitalize on it. All 4 members of Team 1 don't care about each other. So Team 2 has another disadvantage aside from being outnumbered. Unless he is out of character. Solid Snake won't leave Big Boss to die if he gets wounded.

Another thing that everyone supporting Team 2 has done. Is completely ignore GORDAN FREEMAN and the Wolfenstein guy. I'm almost 99% sure none of them have played Wolfenstein and have forgotten about Half Life. If Gordan gets all of his weapons and the Crowbar. The Snakes are absolutely going up against a guy with genius intellect and essentially MGS Cyborg tech. The Wolfenstein guy is comparable to Doom Guy (Not Doom Slayer). I'll admit that it's been awhile since I've seen/played the newer Wolfenstein games. But I remember some pretty insane feats were in them. He's not going to be a push over and should have his own crazy amount of tech.

On paper The Snakes should not win this fight. In retrospect Big Boss has already lost to far less than this before and that team is a level of opposition that Solid Snake has never faced. No one that Snake has fought before could accomplish the things that these 4 could together. Gordan didn't even need prep to stop an Alien Invasion.