Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

A few female super humans have formed a surrogate mother/child relationship at some point in their careers. In a battle between the following pairs, who wins?

Vixen and Gypsy vs. Storm and Sprite

Katana and Halo vs. Mystique and Rogue

Donna Troy and Starfire vs.The Invisible Woman and The Human Torch

"Rebirth" story lines=Post Crisis and N52 feats acceptable

If you have the time or inclination, give reasons for you selections, please.

Fight to KO or incapacitate

Ready? BEGIN!

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mrmonster

Vixen and Gypsy vs. Storm and Sprite

Donna Troy and Starfire vs.The Invisible Woman and The Human Torch

Overall: The DC women

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vixen and Gypsy vs. Storm and Sprite = I honestly can't decide.

Donna Troy and Starfire vs.The Invisible Woman and The Human Torch = This can honestly go both ways, but I'm leaning towards Sue and Johnny.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@theonewhoknows said:

Vixen and Gypsy vs. Storm and Sprite (How can Vixen and Gypsy be of any threat here......honestly.)

Katana and Halo vs. Mystique and Rogue (Katana might beat the Crap out of Mystique, but my money is going for Rogue to finish it off)

Donna Troy and Starfire vs.The Invisible Woman and The Human Torch (Sue Storm will be a massive problem for the Girls.)

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel all rounds

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty Pride hasn't been called Sprite for decades. Just call her Shadowcat.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@theonewhoknows said:

Vixen and Gypsy vs. Storm and Sprite (How can Vixen and Gypsy be of any threat here......honestly.)

Katana and Halo vs. Mystique and Rogue (Katana might beat the Crap out of Mystique, but my money is going for Rogue to finish it off)

Donna Troy and Starfire vs.The Invisible Woman and The Human Torch (Sue Storm will be a massive problem for the Girls.)

1. well vixen is a power copier, so moments into the battle she can have all Storm and Kitty;s powers (OP does specify post coie powers)

Round 2 is an easy win for Katanna and Halo, not seeing how the team can possible deal with Halo's stasis field aura. she freezes her opponents in time and then Katanna runs them thru. There are plenty of her other aura effect that would also win it but that's just easy since forum rules have everyone operating at their best.

Sue's force field win round 3 for Marvel

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@beatboks1:

1. Vixen is not as resourceful or experienced as Storm or Kitty in the use their powers. Also, Vixen doesn’t seem to be able to copy two powers at the same time. Even IF Vixen can copy both powers(which I don’t think she can) she still lacks the skill and usefulness as well as resistance to that said power. Storm and Kitty should win pretty easy here.

2. I don’t know who Halo is and how good this stasis field is or if it even has a time limit. So I won’t comment on it.

3. Definitely the Storm Siblings Win. Sue Storm being MVP.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By beatboks1

@mooty_pass:

Halo is an immortal Aurakle that has nerged with a mortal.

She has an energy aura that has different colours and each has a different effect. Red is heat blasts, orange force blasts used for force fields and to simulate a tk push, other colours give her a tractor beam, a distortion field, and more. Green is stasis field

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stasis field last long enough that is issue 5 of outsiders back in 85 she was pretty certain it would last until her and her team mates got from Russia to LA.

Just edited second image. For some reason I loaded page 8 where she didnt use stasis field in issue 4 instead of page 7

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@beatboks1: If that is her first attack on Rogue then yes, Halo and Katanna would win. But if Halo fools around and does not use this particular maneuver right off the bat she might end up losing this fight.