Team Video Game vs Avengers

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

Morals off, fight to the death- Takes place in an empty Central Park- No BFR- Video Game Team get an hour of prep, Avengers get none

Avengers:

Captain America

Spider-Man

Iron Man

Hulk

Thor

Video Game:

Scott Shelby (HEAVY RAIN, gets a pistol)

Juliet Starling (LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW, gets her chainsaw with all possible attachments)

Starkiller (THE FORCE UNLEASHED, dual lightsabres with all game force powers)

Siegfried (SOULCALIBUR, wields Soul Calibur)

Dragonborn (SKYRIM, Nord, level 81 with 100 in every skill, full Daedric Armour with all spells and shouts)

Who wins and why? Thanks for reading :)

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Ouch, Thor or Hulk could practically solo.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Starkiller is an insanely powerful Jedi with ridiculously strong telekinesis, force lightning and force repulse. Then you've got Siegfried, a great warrior himself, who is wielding an immortal, holy weapon that can trap people in crystal stasis. And that's without a fully levelled and powered Dragonborn with every shout and spell in the game.

Either way I highly doubt it's a stomp in the Avengers favour

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like an Avengers Stomp to me. Starkiller is massively overrated.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterAction

I agree that he is often overrated but he has some good feats. In both games it is hinted that his force powers certainly rival, and may even be stronger than, Darth Vader's. He is also able to crush oncoming TIE fighters with little effort, actually disintegrate enemies with his both his force repulse and force lightning, control 3 people simultaneously with his mind trick and throw around multiple STs in a barrage when in force fury. He shouldn't be underestimated either. I mean Thor hasn't been so great against TP attacks recently, would the mind trick work on him? "Kill the Avengers"

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't really see an answer to Thor here. Going by standard levels he's actually pretty resistant to telepathy.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

HomasTardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: How is this a stomp for the Avengers?? as @masteractionsaid, The Dragonborn and Starkiller are both immensely powerful, not to mention the fact that Starkiller has Lightsabers, which I think you're forgetting, can cut through anything. The Dragonborn also has a shout that can call in a dragon to aid him in battle and a shout which can slow time, allowing him to plan his next attack with great precision.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: How is this a stomp for the Avengers?? as @masteractionsaid, The Dragonborn and Starkiller are both immensely powerful, not to mention the fact that Starkiller has Lightsabers, which I think you're forgetting, can cut through anything. The Dragonborn also has a shout that can call in a dragon to aid him in battle and a shout which can slow time, allowing him to plan his next attack with great precision.

@shawnbaby said:

I agree that he is often overrated but he has some good feats. In both games it is hinted that his force powers certainly rival, and may even be stronger than, Darth Vader's. He is also able to crush oncoming TIE fighters with little effort, actually disintegrate enemies with his both his force repulse and force lightning, control 3 people simultaneously with his mind trick and throw around multiple STs in a barrage when in force fury. He shouldn't be underestimated either. I mean Thor hasn't been so great against TP attacks recently, would the mind trick work on him? "Kill the Avengers"

The only possible threats here are Starkiller and the Dragonborn...and they just don't have the physical durability to go up against Thor and Hulk. Dragons in Skyrim are woefully weak. Even Alduin was disappointing. The others can be easily taken care of by a Morals off Spidey and Cap.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can pull out a win.........BARELY.

Tomekeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tomekeeper

If the Dragonborn has max in every skill, can he use the Alchemy/Enchanting/Blacksmithing loop to make himself immune to damage? If so he potentially solos as BFR is banned and he can slowly wear the team down. Otherwise Avengers take it fairly easily.

AverageSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to back the video game characters to win this one. Their weapons are insanely powerful and with the Dragonborn on side too I don't really see the likes of Spiderman and Captain America doing to well in this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-57a27b0adc1c5
deactivated-57a27b0adc1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I agree, solo or at the very least duo. The Avengers have so much immense firepower with just them on it.