team versus the two judges

• 113 results

eternity, infinity, oblivion, death, Nabu, COIE anti monitor, Mxy, HOG ion, ZH parallax, full power galactus with UN and thought robot

versus

LT and unbound spectre after sucking all magic from both dc and marvel current earth

team is just far too much for both. and spectre after that should be stronger than lt

@iron99horn: no, just no. LT should be able to solo many. he beat beings who can beat all four aspects easily. and spectre can, if the op let up him, take Nabu and mays power then defeat the rest

@khonsu: everyone on the team is multiverse level, how are two multiverse level guys stand up to that?

@khonsu: so your calling backup because you don't have any proof

LT solos and wipes himself with a cosmic hanky.

The judges win.

@thanofleeze: ion and parallax and galactus and cosmic armor superman can beat LT, and the others keep spectre busy until ion and parallax arrives

@iron99horn: no they can not. Most recent versions are used. Ion and Parallax would be swated like flies, galactus gets eaten and cosmic armor is turned to tin

@bronze_surfer: he PMed me about this, i apologize for not making this clear

@khonsu: why did you tag me?

Honestly either way everyone else in the multiverse is screwed once this fight kicks off

I am going to say to close to call as there are a bunch nigh omnipotents running around this fight

@baron_von_santa: when you say marvel and dc earth do you mean the earth itself or the universe?

@iron99horn: you did not tell me anything. and I stand by what I said of the judges wining.

@bronze_surfer: why do i leave out so many stuff? : (

i meant he sucked all magic from the two earths, from the beings currently living on it, and he still can leach magic from the beings here

@baron_von_santa: well there is a lot of factors. But wether it is the whole universe or just the earth changes the outcome IMO

Edit: ok

@bronze_surfer: no it doesn't. team wins either way. spite thread to lt and spectre

Well now that the factors have been changed a little here is how it goes. Lt waves his hand and bye bye are the four prime abstracts of Eternity, Infinity, Oblivoin and death along with galactus. Spectre leaches all of Nabus power as he also leaches off of the magic eternity has sicne LT KO him. Spectre with magic from a few mages stalemated COIE Anti Moniter so he beats him. So that leaves LT and Uber Amped Spectre vs Mxy, HOG Ion, ZH Paralax and Thought Robot. Spectre leaches Mxy (sometimes he is magic sometimes not) and uses all his extra power to beat HOG Ion. He than goes and fights ZH paralax as LT disposes of Thought Robot. They than bring judgment on paralax and pimp slap him to death.

@iron99horn: not really. Even with only marvel earth magic and DC earth magic they can still win.

@bronze_surfer: spectre fights the four abstracts, and they have only cosmic power, no magic, spectre lose. LT gets beaten by the orhers

@iron99horn: LT can wave his hand and beat the four abstracts along with Big G. Also you are wrong, Dr Strange has said that Eternity has all magic there is in marvel.

Eternity, Oblivion, Death, and infinity are only universe level threats and there's one of each of these beings for every universe in marvel. Mxy one shot specter once by smashing a planet on his head, and Thought Robot equals Grant Morrison on crack the writer beats whats being written

@bronze_surfer: then spectre fights anti monitor and ion and parallax while lt takes the others. they lose in any way, and Mxys magic spectre can't take because he is not magic. read worlds finest

@mikep12 said:

Eternity, Oblivion, Death, and infinity are only universe level threats and there's one of each of these beings for every universe in marvel. Mxy one shot specter once by smashing a planet on his head, and Thought Robot equals Grant Morrison on crack the writer beats whats being written

Each abstract is beyond multiversal (Yes marvel has those), Mxy beat Spectre in a non cannon story where he beat well everything, spectre has depowered mxy and made him weak, as for thought robot don't even get me started on that cosmic trash can

@iron99horn: The spectre with amped power from a few mages stalemated anti monitor at his peak. That was crogain spectre who is below hostless spectre. Now you have a better Spectre with TONS more magic vs basicly 3 anti monitors. I say he would beat them. Not to mention with eternity KO he can leach the infinite magic he has along with leaching Mxy and nabu

Mxy and TR are enough to win.

@bronze_surfer: Do you mean Multi oblivion and the other multi abstracts if not I don't see how there factors and the Cosmic armour would still beat both LT in my opinion as can adapt

@mikep12: I've been over the adapting with TR and how well he does not use it at all in his entire fight with Mandrakk. As for Multi Abstracts well thats a tough cookie. We know that there is only one Oblivion so he is already Multi by himself. and no I am not talking about the other multis in that factor. Cube beings are multiversal and they are dwarfed by celestials who are in turn dwarfed by abstracts. Dormammu with 616 Eternitys power recreated the multiverse

@bronze_surfer: the multi eternity was only shown once, seems like the guy who was writing was on crack.

@baron_von_santa: I'm not talking about Multi Eternity. As stupid as it is 616 eternity alone is multiversal

@bronze_surfer: corrigan spectre never is leached magic without ones permission, and he can only get what the owner fives him. if the owner doesn't give him magic, he can't take it AT ALL

@bronze_surfer: i know, just a friendly reminder for all

that multi eternity might not exist, it was just a writer going crazy again

@iron99horn: Your right CORRIGAN spectre can't. Unbound spectre can. That is how he works he drains magic. Read Day of Vengance where an unbound spectre without his right mind starts draining the magic of DCU. Mxy did not want to give him is magic, the gods who empower Hawk and Dove did not want their power stolen, Shazam did not want his power taken ect.

@bronze_surfer: you've never read DoV. he didn't drain magic, both times he got lucky and caught them all by surpries

@baron_von_santa: I agree. The only true Multi Abstract is Oblivion. Multi Eternity is just a colection of Eternitys who probably were forced together with the coming of Abraxas.

@iron99horn: Yeah thats why Mxy was depowered and magic was being drained from the whole DCU

@khonsu: ah okay no problem

Welcome to comic vine!

If you need to call out people for a debate there is a call out book theard

@bronze_surfer: magic wasn't drained, he just made surprise attacks which is why he won. and even then he still couldn't drain magic, he just beat them. by supries

@iron99horn: he never once fought Mxy in DOV. He did however drain magic from the DCU. That was his whole point of destroying magic as it was revealed later you can't truly destory it.

@bronze_surfer: supries attacks. period. he did not drain magic, he only caught them unawares. scans?

@iron99horn: How do you suprise attack a guy who you did not fight his entire time in the story arc. The whole universe was thrown out of whack (of course being during Infinte Crisis buiild up did not help). as for the gods of hawk and dove yes. But shazam knew he was coming and nabu attacked him. and no I don't have scans. However if you really want to go on this giant he cant take eternitys power from him! well LT who can easily beat all the abstracts would just give it to him.

@iron99horn: Spectre is empowered by magic. During COIE when he had extra magic he was more powerful. LT can give him the infinite magic Eternity has. That will uber amp him. You also have to remember that Corrigan Spectre with magic from a few mages is dwarfed by an Unbound spectre with the magic from both DC and Marvel Earth. Also explain how Mxy lost most of his magic and the magic in the DCU was starting to go