Both sides can use Heroes/Xenoverse/Super feats

Fight to the death

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saiyans seem to keep exceeding their powers when the going gets tough...add the very very tough Jiren and a God of Destruction Beerus...I think Team Vegito wins in a very good fight

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gelato_exotic

MUI Goku one shots everyone.

In Heroes, at least in the anime since that's the versions pictured it goes:

MUI Goku>Gogeta Blue and Godslayer Hearts>The GoDs>Mechikabura>=Jiren>>Cumber>Vegito Blue and SS4 Xeno Vegito>Xeno Goku and the Time Patrol>Demigra>=Towa Absorbed Mira>Zamasu>Moro since doesn't have any Heroes or Xenoverse feats.

MUI is consistently portrayed as a massively superior boost to any sort of Fusionism.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff6b811ac02a
deactivated-5ff6b811ac02a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since all feats can be used demigra and mira should solo. don't know about hearts in the game. astral zamasu is weak compared to all the others but would be insanely hard to beat.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking: How are Demigra and Mira soloing when he got stomped by Base Xeno Goku in the anime (who's weaker than SSB Goku, let alone MUI), and even in Ultimate Mission X, after hella amping from the Space-Time Doors in his Makyouka Form still lost to Xeno Goku and the Time Patrol.

Towa Absorbed Mira couldn't even beat Dark Broly without teaming up with Xeno Goku lol.

Even if you added Chamel and Shroom and all of the Demon Gods to the other team MUI Goku would still probably solo them easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: xeno goku from the heroes games solos everyone on team 1. and the op said all the feats are allowed. demigra casually destroys infinite timelines and mira fought goku and dark broly. ssj4 xeno goku from heroes >heroes anime everyone knows this.

remember heroes feats are allowed and mira tied with goku and broly it was a 3 way fight.

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shine hair monkey beat shiny body demon or whatever the fuck

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesupremeking: It doesn't matter what feats Demigra performed. Characters have one shotted and factually scale above him. Everything I'm referring pertains the Heroes continuity.

Xeno Goku was literally staring in awe dumbfounded at his power when MUI Goku appeared.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: you cant scale heroes anime to the games. that would make mui goku stronger than zeno which is just wrong.

once again xenoverse feats and heroes games feats are allowed and the anime is just a promotion for the game and has nothing else to do with it.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking: The anime version is the one pictured here.

And Xenoverse is canon to both the Heroes anime and manga though. Demigra's feats in the games like the Arcade/UMX as a whole were as a whole no better than his feats in XV1 which is what the Heroes anime scales to.

No one cares if he has Multiversal+ feats in one continuity since practically every Heroes continuity has feats on that level and characters who scale to them too and XV1 is canon to all of them with Demigra's defeat being directly referenced and the Time Vault, Chronoa, Future Warrior existing in every Heroes continuity, etc.

And notice how the OP doesn't differentiate the continuities at all and it's literally intended to be a composite of these characters anyways so whole dissociating the 3DS, UMX, Anime, and Manga argument with the whole Heroes scaling chain is pointless here.

And Gogeta Blue and Godslayer Hearts were already Zeno level threats, what's wrong with CC MUI Goku who can one shot them being at that level too?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: heroes anime is not cannon to heroes since it is only promotion. and there are multiple different heroes manga. there is a shit load for the game and one for the manga that i know of with heroes u never know.

the anime uses the characters but that does not mean it is canon to it. if it was composite the OP should say composite. and the op also says heroes/xenoverse/super feats. which could mean anything for heroes.

Hearts and gogeta being zeno level threats is debatable and saying mui could one shot is also debatable.

until the op says composite or heroes anime version then my point stands. once they change it of course i will change my answer.

heroes scaling for everything is dumb and changes depending on the opponents they fight. in the anime it is kinda more consistent but that means nothing for anything with dragonball.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking:

heroes anime is not cannon to heroes since it is only promotion. and there are multiple different heroes manga. there is a shit load for the game and one for the manga that i know of with heroes u never know.

Which Heroes continuity are you referring to? The anime is literally Dragon Ball Heroes lol.

the anime uses the characters but that does not mean it is canon to it. if it was composite the OP should say composite. and the op also says heroes/xenoverse/super feats. which could mean anything for heroes.

Demigra's defeat in Xenoverse is actually referenced in it, just like it is in the manga's 2nd chapter in the Dark Demon Realm arc. Rewatch the anime if you're gonna make claims about the continuities.

And regardless, Toki Toki exists in the anime and characters scale to him so the Heroes Anime still scales to same level at the end of the day.

And whaaat? Using characters like Demigra and Mira who's entire origin and background stories ARE the events of Xenoverse means Xenoverse has to be canon to it or at least the events that were centered around Demigra and Mira. So no matter what leaps of you logic you go through the promotional anime still scales to the same level as UMX, the manga, and the rest.

Xenoverse is canon to Heroes =/= Heroes is canon to Xenoverse

Just like Z is canon to GT =/= GT is canon to Z

Hearts and gogeta being zeno level threats is debatable and saying mui could one shot is also debatable.

Both of them are stated to be able to defeat Zeno and even the Grand Priest considered Hearts a threat, it's pretty clear cut don't see where the debate is coming from.

You think MUI Goku one shotting Gogeta Blue is debatable when MUI was already>>>>>SS4 Vegito and SSB Vegito together?

heroes scaling for everything is dumb and changes depending on the opponents they fight. in the anime it is kinda more consistent but that means nothing for anything with dragonball.

The anime isn't too consistent either. Gogeta and Vegito are continually asserted as equals but Gogeta defeated a far stronger opponent than Cumber whom Vegito was struggling horribly with IIRC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: the anime is only a promotion and has only one manga for the anime. the game has several i believe more than 10 and most don't make sense to use for power scaling when you have yamcha fighting gt characters in it not hating on yamcha but that just makes no sense.

once again using the same characters does not mean it is canon. goku is never said to have kaioken x100 but in lord slug it is stated in one of the heroes guide books that he used it to defeat lord slug. having the name also does not mean it is the same continuity since most dragon ball z movies aren't canon besides the last 2 movies and broly.don't really remember gogeta and hearths fight so much i will go rewatch them and if what you say is true then yeah i agree they are zeno level. mui>>>gogeta and hearts but i said one shot not beating or stronger. this still does not mean there stronger than demigra since

yeah neither is consistent but the game has characters fighting universal threats but when they go back to the regular timeline they struggling with cell saga android 18 and 17.

If the op just says composite then of course this debate would be over. and i wish he would since it would be more fair for beerus and jiren. or just say heroes anime and super and exclude demigra even though most of his feats come from there and the heroes arcade manga.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking:

the anime is only a promotion and has only one manga for the anime. the game has several i believe more than 10 and most don't make sense to use for power scaling when you have yamcha fighting gt characters in it not hating on yamcha but that just makes no sense.

The game still has CC MUI Goku above Xeno Goku too btw (Arcade/UMX/3DS).

Yamcha fighting GT characters is literally a Yamcha amped by Dark Energy from Towa/Demigra, you realize this right? Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

once again using the same characters does not mean it is canon. goku is never said to have kaioken x100 but in lord slug it is stated in one of the heroes guide books that he used it to defeat lord slug. having the name also does not mean it is the same continuity since most dragon ball z movies aren't canon besides the last 2 movies and broly.don't really remember gogeta and hearths fight so much i will go rewatch them and if what you say is true then yeah i agree they are zeno level. mui>>>gogeta and hearts but i said one shot not beating or stronger. this still does not mean there stronger than demigra since

Bro I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about lol. Xeno Goku in the manga and anime states multiple times himself to have experienced past movies, but I don't know why this is relevant to my assertion that events from Xenoverse, at least the ones that matter, are canon to every continuity of Heroes including the anime.

Burden of proof on you is to provide some actual evidence rather than parroting this baseless mUh SaMe ChaRacTerS claim without providing any actual evidence that would contradict Xenoverse being canon when Demigra's defeat is actually directly referenced which is a Xenoverse event, and Demigra and Mira's entire origin stories and who they are is events of Xenoverse in itself.

yeah neither is consistent but the game has characters fighting universal threats but when they go back to the regular timeline they struggling with cell saga android 18 and 17.

Which game is this?

Because you're aware in almost every instance these past saga characters are amped by Demigra/Towa right or the Dark Dragon Balls right?

If the op just says composite then of course this debate would be over. and i wish he would since it would be more fair for beerus and jiren. or just say heroes anime and super and exclude demigra even though most of his feats come from there and the heroes arcade manga.

Yuh fair enough

Omhig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: yamcha fighting gt level characters is in a manga where mira and them are not even in it and was made pre xenoverse. no dark energy thing going on or even mentioned.

demigra character is introduced in xenoverse so of course his defeat is referenced and u dont understand the what im talking about. u said it has dragon ball heroes in it yet lord slug movie has dragon ball z yet goku from the canon never references lord slug or kaioken x100. you just did not understand. xenoverse is stated to have taken place in the heroes arcade so it is not burden of proof

the arcade separates the heroes anime mission from what ever the hell is going on with the other stuff. so goku having a higher cc in the anime side is just consistent with the anime.

about the android 18 and 17 thing it appeared last year in the arcade and regular 18 and 17 no dark energy were beating beat who 2 years before fought janemba in base. janemba had the dark energy and black star dragon ball from one of the demon gods. beat got his ass whooped but still was able to fight him or was able to withstand and keep up with him. beat fought him with base xeno vegeta and base xeno goku. 2 years later in super saiyan he is loosing to android 17 regular state from cell saga or android saga. the power scaling is what they decide is needed at the moment

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted MUI would rofl stomp solo everyone

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking:

yamcha fighting gt level characters is in a manga where mira and them are not even in it and was made pre xenoverse. no dark energy thing going on or even mentioned.

So then how the hell is this relevant to Xenoverse or Heroes which is the focus here if XVHeroes and probably DBS itself didn't even exist??

And what is this from, The Time I Got Reincarnated as Yamcha or something?

Clearly sounds like gag or joke feat regardless so again I dunno why this was brought up.

demigra character is introduced in xenoverse so of course his defeat is referenced and u dont understand the what im talking about. u said it has dragon ball heroes in it yet lord slug movie has dragon ball z yet goku from the canon never references lord slug or kaioken x100. you just did not understand. xenoverse is stated to have taken place in the heroes arcade so it is not burden of proof

So then why are you arguing against it if you yourself know it's stated to be canon which is my claim too?

What I said is, Heroes has Xenoverse in it, not the other way around. I literally don't understand why you're bringing the Z Movies into this lolo.

the arcade separates the heroes anime mission from what ever the hell is going on with the other stuff. so goku having a higher cc in the anime side is just consistent with the anime.

And I never said otherwise. Fact still is CC MUI Goku>>>Xeno Goku in both the Arcade, the Anime, and the Manga. Aka Demigra isn't soloing nothing.

about the android 18 and 17 thing it appeared last year in the arcade and regular 18 and 17 no dark energy were beating beat who 2 years before fought janemba in base. janemba had the dark energy and black star dragon ball from one of the demon gods. beat got his ass whooped but still was able to fight him or was able to withstand and keep up with him. beat fought him with base xeno vegeta and base xeno goku. 2 years later in super saiyan he is loosing to android 17 regular state from cell saga or android saga. the power scaling is what they decide is needed at the moment

Ok. Xeno Goku and Vegeta were there during the fight with Janemba. Beat was alone during the fight with 17 and 18. I fail to see the inconsistency.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: i fail to see what you don't understand

never read yamcha reincarnated manga and it was not a gag just a random fight. you also mentioned that heroes anime is canon to the manga and anime. i explained that heroes game has many mangaś and gave you an example about how some don't make sense and you assumed he had dark energy.

you said because it has the name it is part of the continuity. which is not true and why it bring up. the Z movies have the dbz in the name but that still does not make them canon.if a character who origins is in the game then it makes sense to not reference previous information.

fact also is some ssb vegito has higher cc than some mui goku. does not mean ssb vegito is stronger.

beat still kept up with powered up janemba who is stronger than a base goku who defeated demigra. beat also was not fighting 18 and only 17 with vegeta from android saga. this beat is stronger than the one who fought janemba and multiple magic gods in base and all types of other stronger people. yet he struggles against 17.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesupremeking:

never read yamcha reincarnated manga and it was not a gag just a random fight. you also mentioned that heroes anime is canon to the manga and anime. i explained that heroes game has many mangaś and gave you an example about how some don't make sense and you assumed he had dark energy.

Vro, Yamcha is literally a meme even to Toriyama himself lmao. Imagine taking any scene with Yamcha seriously. And once again this has absolutely no correlation XVHeroes which didn't even exist like you said yourself so don't bring it up.

you said because it has the name it is part of the continuity. which is not true and why it bring up. the Z movies have the dbz in the name but that still does not make them canon.if a character who origins is in the game then it makes sense to not reference previous information.

No I did not. I think you should reread what I said or this is just a bad attempt at a strawman.

I said that Xenoverse is canon to Heroes and provided multiple in verse reasons as to why, my first comment was just pointing out the Promotional anime is still Dragon Ball Heroes. I never said it was the same continuity to UMX, the manga, etc. It's only canon to XV1 and I haven't argued otherwise.

fact also is some ssb vegito has higher cc than some mui goku. does not mean ssb vegito is stronger.

Higher CC?

beat still kept up with powered up janemba who is stronger than a base goku who defeated demigra. beat also was not fighting 18 and only 17 with vegeta from android saga. this beat is stronger than the one who fought janemba and multiple magic gods in base and all types of other stronger people. yet he struggles against 17.

Janemba could've been supressing himself or just fooling around and being at ease, something we do see is in fact in character for him in both Fusion Reborn, Shin Budokai, and the Heroes anime across the franchise. Vaguely keeping up with in a cutscene means nothing as far as fabricating inconsistencies in scaling goes.

And you got any evidence or source for these claims and this particular instance? I looked online and couldn't find it, and I've seen full walkthroughs for Ultimate Mission X/3DS and most of the Arcade.

Although I still don't know how Beat's feats mean jack here when these characters here all scale above him and have no correlation to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: yes a manga that has nothing to do with toriyama is to not be taking seriously when there are numerous other characters fighting to. you just cant comprehend simple things.you

you literally said the anime has dragon ball heroes in it as a rebuttal to me saying just because it has the name does not mean it is canon. in fact your whole second sentence is pointless since i have already explained how it is not to the game.

3ds does not match the actual arcade once again the sentence is pointless. neither one includes this janemba and was release before this scene. and janemba going to kill one of the demon gods and loosing full control of himself. janemba vs beat goku and vegeta was in 2017 the 3ds is from 2013.

beats feat shows how inconsistent the game is with power scaling. and bring something relevant please and comprehend what i say it would be appreciated. and since everything you say means absolutely nothing and you consistently can not comprehend anything i will no longer respond to you.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking:

yes a manga that has nothing to do with toriyama is to not be taking seriously when there are numerous other characters fighting to. you just cant comprehend simple things.you

Unironically GT top tier level Yamcha LMAOOO. Ok bruh, whatever floats your boat. And once again it came out far before XVHeroes existed and has no correlation, so for the last time, stop bringing it up and derailing the discussion.

you literally said the anime has dragon ball heroes in it as a rebuttal to me saying just because it has the name does not mean it is canon. in fact your whole second sentence is pointless since i have already explained how it is not to the game.

No I didn't, reread what I said properly or don't come with these strawmans. I never said it was canon to the Heroes game, I was talking about Xenoverse.

3ds does not match the actual arcade once again the sentence is pointless. neither one includes this janemba and was release before this scene. and janemba going to kill one of the demon gods and loosing full control of himself. janemba vs beat goku and vegeta was in 2017 the 3ds is from 2013.

Lmao what. All I said was that I've seen the gameplay on every platform and have no idea what scene you're referring to, I never referred to anything to from the 3DS but saying that I've seen the gameplay and the Janemba vs. Beat fight isn't there.

And once again you just proved that you know jack shit about XVHeroes and arguing nonsense you've probably just read in threads online which I've been suspecting for a bit now, because UMX 2017 is also on the 3DS is plays out significantly different to the arcade hence why me bringing it up has relevance since it's a legitimate Heroes continuity and even there I don't remember any mention of this Janemba's fight.

No Caption Provided

This is not from 2013 lmao.

beats feat shows how inconsistent the game is with power scaling. and bring something relevant please and comprehend what i say it would be appreciated. and since everything you say means absolutely nothing and you consistently can not comprehend anything i will no longer respond to you.

You haven't even posted the feat LOL and are just going off your own vague recollections, nor did you address what I said about the context of the Beat vs. Janemba fight and whether or it should be taken at face value (assuming it even actually happened). I'm perfectly comprehending everything you say, not my fault you're too incompetent to put together a coherent argument and are throwing me off while trying to d so.

You've still failed to prove why CC MUI Goku doesn't scale above Xeno Goku despite both the anime, UMX/Arcade and manga asserting so, but I'll gladly accept the concession.

Even if we did decide to use your apparent Beat vs. Janemba fight example to call the entirety scaling in DBH inconsistent which is completely and utterly idiotic considering one could do the same for canon and make the entirety of DB fall apart. One inconsistency doesn't invalidate the entire series, it still wouldn't work because it would only at best with your flawed logic invalidate it in one continuity while still holding consistent for the rest. You yourself have already asserted that the DBH anime, manga, and games don't correlate and Beat vs. Janemba only appears in one and poked a hole in your own argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: everything u said is still pointless and irrelevant. you too the yamcha feat that was just an example to explain other manga having bad power scaling. it just shows u have bad comprehension skills

ultimate mission x still came out before the janemba fight.

you have proven nothing and just used what u considered relevant. you cant debunk everything try to deny things you have clearly said great. arguing with u is pointless and i proved cc means nothing as ssb vegito has a higher cc. continue arguing with people who can accept your useless arguments and dumb logic.

you cant even comprehend your own statements so expecting u to comprehend mine is a mistake on my part. accept my concession because debating u is impossible. have a nice day

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesupremeking:

Post the actual Janemba fight instead of making empty claims. Still waiting.

I asked you post and clarify on the "SSB Vegito has higher CC" claim and you completely glossed over it. By CC I'm referring to CC Gi as a categorization and nothing more. And you haven't proven shit other than replying with convoluted wall texts. You're the one somehow trying to argue Xeno Goku and Demigra>MUI Goku despite every Heroes continuity indicating otherwise.

Agreed, debating me is impossible because you got just got pegged and look like a complete doofus right now.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gelato_exotic

Imagine unironically trying to argue Xeno Goku>DBH MUI Goku despite the former staring in awe dumbfounded at his power when the other appeared and couldn't even beat his SSB form LMAOO. Keep in mind the same happened with MUI being superior in UMX and the manga too.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

muiku (cc) clears team moro, demigra and mira are fodder here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

go watch sdbh mission 5 or

SDBH5弾_スペシャルムービー【スーパードラゴンボールヒーローズ】

ドラゴンボールヒーローズ公式チャンネル to see janemba vs beat goku and vegeta.

saying higher cc? can mean anything and was just to pointless for me to comment. only heroes anime and anything related to it puts mui>>>xeno goku. while heroes games and separate mission are not related or canon to the anime.

debating you is impossible. you have been dunked by many people and would still try to argue and would downplay to what you want. it must be tough always taking L's it's okay have a great day

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking:

Ohhh THAT fight? LMFAOOOOO, this was your argument??? Where the hell did Beat do ANYTHING to suggest he's anywhere near comparable to Janemba? He was scratched up and in fact, in the same scene literally gets one shotted by Janemba LOL. Your visual comprehension is almost as poor and lacking as your reading comprehension. If anything that fight strongly indicates that Beat is not anywhere near Janemba's level. So much for this bogus inconsistency of yours.

saying higher cc? can mean anything and was just to pointless for me to comment. only heroes anime and anything related to it puts mui>>>xeno goku. while heroes games and separate mission are not related or canon to the anime.

I literally just told you I was referring to CC as the CC Gi to categorize and separate the CC characters and Xeno characters from the main canon which are also apparent in the game version specifically, holy shit your reading comprehension can't be this bad, I could tell it's lacking from the start but, LMFAO.

You've continually spent this entire time just pulling pathetic strawmans out of your ass and twisting what I say in an attempt to put up the farce that you're not getting ridiculed for making the most idiotic claims that are contradicted in every Heroes continuity. Do better.

debating you is impossible. you have been dunked by many people and would still try to argue and would downplay to what you want. it must be tough always taking L's it's okay have a great day

You mean like how you just got trashed in this thread and look like a literal retard right now and are now pulling pathetic shit like starting an Ad Hominem back and forth first and banking on "Ls by many people" which I've never taken LOL? Yeah, must be tough indeed to always take Ls like this I hope things improve for you, but sadly I can't relate b :).

Though if you wanna talk about what other people think or did (though I'd never stoop as low as resorting to appealing to popularity like you), majority of the people in this thread seem to agree that MUI Goku stomps. So much for that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: i completly trashed you fam ur reply has no argument at all lol. you mean the fact he can take attacks from janemba and percieve the attacks means he could keep up with his speed and attacks. yeah ur a dumbass i will let others continue to clown u

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gelato_exotic

@thesupremeking said:

@gelato_exotic: i completly trashed you fam ur reply has no argument at all lol. you mean the fact he can take attacks from janemba and percieve the attacks means he could keep up with his speed and attacks. yeah ur a dumbass i will let others continue to clown u

He didn't take a single attack and got one shotted and knocked out, that's not "taking" an attack. Enough with your pathetic and desperate muhs other can do this when nobody's done shit, but looking through this thread I still see the majority agreeing that Team Vegito with MUI Goku wins :) so if you wanna appeal to popularity looks I still win. Keep coping hun.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku one shots everyone.

In Heroes, at least in the anime since that's the versions pictured it goes:

MUI Goku>Gogeta Blue and Godslayer Hearts>The GoDs>Mechikabura>=Jiren>>Cumber>Vegito Blue and SS4 Xeno Vegito>Xeno Goku and the Time Patrol>Demigra>=Towa Absorbed Mira>Zamasu>Moro since doesn't have any Heroes or Xenoverse feats.

MUI is consistently portrayed as a massively superior boost to any sort of Fusionism.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hearts Solos

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Morningstar999

Demigra gets oneshotted by Beerus, and Mira dies to Jiren. Both then gets curbed by Hearts, who then gets stomped by Goku. If Vegito is current, aka=Gogeta Blue, he curbs Hearts as well, the one against Cumber gets oneshotted. Zamasu then solos because they can't do anything to him unless they nuke the timeline. Moro gets blinked by anyone here because he is from DBS and less than fodder to DBH.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Eredin12  Online

@thesupremeking: Honestly Gelato is right, DBH MUI Goku should definitely beat evreyone here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: thats if this is about the anime heroes. If this is the game then he wouldn't

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesupremeking: Anime and game are the same, their feats are correlated. In the game CC Goku is superior to Xeno Goku as well. He solos everyone here, but Zamasu. If it is DBS Zamasu he gets blinked though.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: the game treats both of them differently. they are not the same. and i think that is dbs zamasu

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesupremeking: There is nothing that indicates that there is a different continuity. Xeno Goku is still Xeno Goku, even if their feats are trash compared to the game and they only have scaling, they are not different.

Pandaemperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mui Goku one shots

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whos the ultra instinct SS4 looking guy on team 2

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whos the ultra instinct SS4 looking guy on team 2

That's Ultra Instinct Shaggy when someone has urinated on his breakfast Scooby Snacks

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gideongarner01

DB heroes versions of characters are pretty wonky compared to canon. Because you have characters like MUI goku, beerus and gogeta blue who are shown to be literal leagues above characters that should be at least close to their level in canon like Jiren, broly, or vegito. Either way MUI goku, beerus and hearts should be the strongest here overall by far. The only other person that has feats to even compare to these other guys is demigra. Beerus and MUI goku can likely solo this tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbh mui Goku is not soloing hearts lol.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Vegito

Avatar image for sharinganyousef
SharinganYousef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: your presupposing that no one got stronger and The Goku and Vegeta that fought hearts would be the same power as Goku and Vegeta when they fought Cumber

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Vegito