Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @phantomrant: That would mean you believe there to be 2-3 Juubito+ level beings on team Urameshi because not even Juubito solo'd this entire team let alone in their primes (being that EDO Hashirama was distracted by Madara) Do you believe this to be the case ?

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

That would mean you believe there to be 2-3 Juubito+ level beings on team Urameshi because not even Juubito solo'd this entire team let alone in their primes (being that EDO Hashirama was distracted by Madara) Do you believe this to be the case ?

Pretty sure Juubito basically did solo this team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for urameshi? Stopped reading after dark tournament, but at that point this team would get wrecked by the hokage team here. Hokages are faster stronger, and are loaded wih hax. Not to mention pictured minato has kurama.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@phantomrant: No he did not as I said Hashirama was not involved was purposely pulled aside from getting involved by Madara.

And even if he did solo the entirety of this team (which he didn't) that still means they'd need to be at least his equal to do the same. So again I'm going to ask you do you believe there to be 2-3 Juubito level characters on team Urameshi ?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haha_cha_cha: Cmon man Read the OP before commenting I said no Kurama

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Urameshi wins pretty easily. Hiruzen is a weak link.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

That would mean you believe there to be 2-3 Juubito+ level beings on team Urameshi because not even Juubito solo'd this entire team let alone in their primes (being that EDO Hashirama was distracted by Madara) Do you believe this to be the case ?

Pretty sure Juubito basically did solo this team.

^

It took the combined efforts of these exact Kage, Team 7,(which includes Naruto and Kakashi) Guy, and the entirety of the shinobi alliance to fight Juubito, and they were still getting solo'd

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm gonna say to you the same thing I said to him Hashirama was not involved in the fight against Juubito he was pulled aside by Madara had he been involved in the entire fight he may have caused him problems

But again like I said to him it doesn't matter my question still stands do you think there are 2-3 Juubito level members on the YYH team ? Because that's what is needed to solo these 4

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Captain_Redfists

What? I love Yu Yu Hakusho but they don't have feats> island lvl. It's a great fight but Hashirama might be the MVP to edge it over Team Urameshi. Please show me feats over Island lvl and don't give me that country lvl Sensui bs because he never showed feats equating to that. Hokages 6/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: my bad fam. Urameshi team from what I've read still get wreckd though.

JinzouSeiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JinzouSeiya

Team Urameshi easily by statements throughout the series.

By feats Hashirama's is more impressive than any of the other Kages, and team Urameshi's feats by miles.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ErrorOfTheDamned

Team Urameshi are like continental I believe

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage, I'm pretty sure.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@deathhero61: I'm gonna say to you the same thing I said to him Hashirama was not involved in the fight against Juubito he was pulled aside by Madara had he been involved in the entire fight he may have caused him problems

But again like I said to him it doesn't matter my question still stands do you think there are 2-3 Juubito level members on the YYH team ? Because that's what is needed to solo these 4

It still doesn't stand though, because Juubito was still soloing all the previously mentioned characters EXCEPT Hashirama who was busy with Madara IIRC.

Idk how you went from Senju may have caused him problems to 2-3 juubito level opponents when nobody was on juubito's level at all.....

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

This is basically scaling and implied power levels Vs. feats.

If you take the former into account, Team Urameshi can pull the win.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Because nothing short of a juubito level character could solo this group INCLUDING Hashirama that's why I thought that was pretty simple..

And in cohesion with that you saying that most of this team can solo you're saying 2-3 of the team meme era are Juubito level because nothing short of that is soloing this team with Hashirama involved

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@deathhero61: Because nothing short of a juubito level character could solo this group INCLUDING Hashirama that's why I thought that was pretty simple..

And in cohesion with that you saying that most of this team can solo you're saying 2-3 of the team meme era are Juubito level because nothing short of that is soloing this team with Hashirama involved

I don't see why not, Hiei has the options neccessary to put down anyone here, Kurama could sneak seeds into each of them and kill them in an instant, and Yusuke, by the time he reaches EOS is a self explanatory TBH.

Now that I think about it, I gotta reread Yu Yu Hakusho and bring them back on CV.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Thanks just was curious because in the past most ppl capped YYH characters around Edo Madara lvl at best surprises me now that ppl think they can solo this group as someone who's finished the series years ago I can say your stance on their strength is very much going to come down to wether u rely on the validity of the statements made in the series

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@deathhero61: Thanks just was curious because in the past most ppl capped YYH characters around Edo Madara lvl at best surprises me now that ppl think they can solo this group as someone who's finished the series years ago I can say your stance on their strength is very much going to come down to wether u rely on the validity of the statements made in the series

It really isn't because I can remember some feats for their DC and physicals, and its way beyond these characters are capable of.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With statements and implied power yyh take a comfortable win

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama is out of place here. He solos everything.

Without him, Yusuke swings Kuwabara around like a sword while he swings his dimension sword around...also like a sword....ftw

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei blitz

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for YYH team? All I ever hear about them are that they rely on statements or something.

Avatar image for unfavoredcharacter
Unfavoredcharacter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: They were hyped to be planet level by a fan translation.

When you look at their actual feats it's nothing amazing.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh Hiei is basically a weaker EoS Sasuke but I'm pretty sure Tobi and Minato can tag and end him eventually, Hiei's hax was their only saving grace. If he teleblitzes Hash in darkness dragon form he could take him out but it's doubtful with the other two here.

Depending on how hash acts first determines it IMO.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Feats for YYH team? All I ever hear about them are that they rely on statements or something.

without statements they cap out at around Island lvl DC and durability and high hypersonic in speed. Hiei is always wanked as the fastest thing in fiction (sarcastic exaggeration) but it's only because he's a great character with alot of speed troupes that blinds fans from what he can actually do which isn't something to write home about. Don't get me wrong Yu Yu Hakusho is an amazing anime/manga (In fact my all time favorite anime) but they get scaled out of proportion due to character statements without feats backing it up.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuwabara one shots all

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EpicHotFlame
FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Dont have much time but Ill try to explain quickly

YYH is a weird series because a few characters are stated to be able to destroy the earth/end all life on earth easily however they lack any feats that showcase that kind of power, so with the high end feats they show you can only powerscale similar to dbz because thats how energy works in the verse

Using no statements at all the best feats is sensui shaking the entirety of japan by charging up his passive energy alone, and a huge mountain getting destroyed from the shockwave of yusuke(a high a class) and sensui exchanging blows and yusuke blowing up apart of a mountain with his spirt gun a few minutes later. This was in demon world which is a much durable world.

With statements, sensuis in his base form at 20% of his power was said that his energy is putting too much stress on earth and that he didnt want to destroy it, and genkai saying that he can destroy all life on earth easily when he was a high a class.

The 5 classes in yu yu hakusho are e, d, c, b, a, and s, however theres also sub classes like low s, mid s, and high s. The difference in between a Upper S class and Lower S class is bigger than the gap between a low s and low e(Low E is wall level and low S is country level with lowballing(Most fans agree that without wank Sensui is Multi continental)

All of the main cast is approaching high s at the end of series

Now for speed

When Hiei is D class(Start of series) he fought Seiryu who can punch 100 times in a second and moved at hypersonic+ speeds

He was able to blitz him and slashed Seiryu 16 times instantly, and yusuke scales to hiei speed even though hes a bit slower.

Theres a few other hypersonic+ feats, but near the end they're massively hypersonic

For their skills

Yusuke is a simple fighter, hes just strong, fast and can manipulate his spirit energy, where he usually does a attack called the spirit gun. He can also perform a aoe version of the attack called the spirit shotgun, but its not as strong. He can focus his energy to his hand and feet to reflect energy attacks, his spirit wave can negate physical/energy attacks and heals him, and at the end of the series he unlocks Sacred energy which amps his power and allows him to spam atomic size spirit blast at high speeds. It also negates sealing attacks

Hiei is the fastest fighter, who started off as a character with decent hax but eventually focused on increasing his destructive power. He use a sword in battle but can also fight without one. His jagan eye grants him telepathy, telekinesis, remote-viewing, mind control, and erasing memories. His most powerful attack is his blame flame, with it he can summon dark fire straight from the depths of demon hell and create a dragon with it. It has extremely destructive capabilities, and people who were watching the battle straight up combusted into dark flame. If he hits himself with the dragon or if someone redirects the dragon at him, he gets an extremely high boost in speed, defense and physical attack. He can fuses his sword with the darkness flame which amps his sword. Hes also extremely resistant to hot and cold weathers/attacks. He has a weaker version fire attack which amps his strength and allows him to vaporized buis steel battle-axe casually. Finally, he has a jagashin form which amps his stats and allows him to use a binding cure that restricts movement of whatever he looks at simply by looking at them.

Kurama is the brains of the squad. He is very smart and durable. Hes not physically strong compared to yusuke but hes extremely versatile. He carries around seeds and once he fills his energy with them they turn into a thorny whip which he can swing around at extremely high speeds. It has a lot of cutting potency. He can summon petals around them with thorns, and once someone gets close enough it rips them into shreds. He has a seed that he can plant inside of people, and after a few minutes it sprouts out and kills the opponent. His death tree is a huge plant that strikes anything that moves near it. Its saliva is acidic and can melt bones and flesh very easily. The Ojigi Plant is a stronger version of this plant that doesnt have the acidic saliva but is much faster and has a deadlier bite. The Bloodsucking Plant is a fast and thin plant that attaches itself to a victim and sucks all of the blood out of their body in seconds. Once it does it becomes a rose. He has a lamp plant that lights up areas and a smoke plant that fills the area up in smoke. His most deadly seed is a seed he can put on his whip. Once the whip hits you the seed is planted inside of you, it saps your life force and forces you into a hallucination where you cannot move and experience your worst fears. It was used to incap an immortal with extremely high regeneration. He can also create forests.

Kuwabara is a simple fighter but he's also very strong. His main technique is the spirit sword which allows him to create a blade using his spirit energy. It can deflect attacks, and he can summon 2 swords to use if he wants. He eventually learns how to manipulate his energy to create whatever object he wants, creating a spirit javelin, donut, a sword/whip that can track opponents, and mini shards that move at fast speeds. He eventually obtains a sword handle that amps his energy, defense and strength. He uses the handle to amp his sword attack and also create a flyswatter that completely smashed his opponent. He eventually unlocks his dimensional sword which allows him to cut himself out of dimensions, travel wherever he want(he used it to blitz someone before) and can rip through anything, which was tearing through reality and can negates any type of defense(Sensui who was casually beating hiei kurama and kuwabara tanked all of hieis and kuramas attacks but had to move out the way to dodge kuwabaras attack because it would cut right through him)

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokages low mid diff

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Raziel2014

Kuwabara solos with dimensional blade, Hiei solos, Yusuke solos, Kurama solos, only Six Path tier ninjas can match S Tier characters.

everyone but Hashirama is useless due to power output, Hiei, Kurama and Yusuke wont be injured by any of their crap level power even someone like Toguro wont be injured by them.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure any Hokage solos the verse

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YYH team stomps

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Dont have much time but Ill try to explain quickly

damn!! u wrote a whole essay for me XD

YYH is a weird series because a few characters are stated to be able to destroy the earth/end all life on earth easily however they lack any feats that showcase that kind of power, so with the high end feats they show you can only powerscale similar to dbz because thats how energy works in the verse

ok...

Using no statements at all the best feats is sensui shaking the entirety of japan by charging up his passive energy alone, and a huge mountain getting destroyed from the shockwave of yusuke(a high a class) and sensui exchanging blows and yusuke blowing up apart of a mountain with his spirt gun a few minutes later. This was in demon world which is a much durable world.

nice!

With statements, sensuis in his base form at 20% of his power was said that his energy is putting too much stress on earth and that he didnt want to destroy it, and genkai saying that he can destroy all life on earth easily when he was a high a class.

ok

The 5 classes in yu yu hakusho are e, d, c, b, a, and s, however theres also sub classes like low s, mid s, and high s. The difference in between a Upper S class and Lower S class is bigger than the gap between a low s and low e(Low E is wall level and low S is country level with lowballing(Most fans agree that without wank Sensui is Multi continental)

All of the main cast is approaching high s at the end of series

cool...

Now for speed

When Hiei is D class(Start of series) he fought Seiryu who can punch 100 times in a second and moved at hypersonic+ speeds

He was able to blitz him and slashed Seiryu 16 times instantly, and yusuke scales to hiei speed even though hes a bit slower.

Theres a few other hypersonic+ feats, but near the end they're

massively hypersonic

ok so they r basically way slower than the hokages used here

For their skills

Yusuke is a simple fighter, hes just strong, fast and can manipulate his spirit energy, where he usually does a attack called the spirit gun. He can also perform a aoe version of the attack called the spirit shotgun, but its not as strong.

ok....

He can focus his energy to his hand and feet to reflect energy attacks,

this can be useful in this fight

his spirit wave can negate physical/energy attacks and heals him,

cool

and at the end of the series he unlocks Sacred energy which amps his power and allows him to spam atomic size spirit blast at high speeds. It also negates sealing attacks

by atomic size, do u mean it an atom in size? or it has explosions as big as an atomic bomb?...anyways, bsm or sm minato can handle him from what i have seen

Hiei is the fastest fighter, who started off as a character with decent hax but eventually focused on increasing his destructive power. He use a sword in battle but can also fight without one. His jagan eye grants him telepathy, telekinesis, remote-viewing, mind control, and erasing memories.

cool, some mind power shit,

His most powerful attack is his blame flame, with it he can summon dark fire straight from the depths of demon hell and create a dragon with it.

interesting...

It has extremely destructive capabilities,

like? what AP does it have, is it like amaterasu?

and people who were watching the battle straight up combusted into dark flame.

woah, what tiers were the ppl that combusted into flame

If he hits himself with the dragon or if someone redirects the dragon at him, he gets an extremely high boost in speed, defense and physical attack. He can fuses his sword with the darkness flame which amps his sword. Hes also extremely resistant to hot and cold weathers/attacks. He has a weaker version fire attack which amps his strength and allows him to vaporized buis steel battle-axe casually. Finally, he has a jagashin form which amps his stats and allows him to use a binding cure that restricts movement of whatever he looks at simply by looking at them.

this hiei guy sounds to be more of a challenge than the rest, does it restrict teleportation cuz tobirama and minato dont need body movement for that

Kurama is the brains of the squad. He is very smart and durable. Hes not physically strong compared to yusuke but hes extremely versatile. He carries around seeds and once he fills his energy with them they turn into a thorny whip which he can swing around at extremely high speeds. It has a lot of cutting potency. He can summon petals around them with thorns, and once someone gets close enough it rips them into shreds.

has it ripped wood that can casually tank multi mountain blasts with 0 damage?

He has a seed that he can plant inside of people, and after a few minutes it sprouts out and kills the opponent.

what method does he plant it inside ppl? close range? long range?

His death tree is a huge plant that strikes anything that moves near it. Its saliva is acidic and can melt bones and flesh very easily.

cool, hashi's wood is superior in terms of durability

The Ojigi Plant is a stronger version of this plant that doesnt have the acidic saliva but is much faster and has a deadlier bite.

cool, again hashi's wood dragon construct can handle it

The Bloodsucking Plant is a fast and thin plant that attaches itself to a victim and sucks all of the blood out of their body in seconds.

hashi takes on this guy

Once it does it becomes a rose. He has a lamp plant that lights up areas and a smoke plant that fills the area up in smoke. His most deadly seed is a seed he can put on his whip. Once the whip hits you the seed is planted inside of you, it saps your life force and forces you into a hallucination where you cannot move and experience your worst fears.

hashi sm, would dodge those whips and brings up his own pollen that makes u fall asleep and hallucinate and its has a large AOE range

It was used to incap an immortal with extremely high regeneration. He can also create forests.

cool like hashi

Kuwabara is a simple fighter but he's also very strong. His main technique is the spirit sword which allows him to create a blade using his spirit energy. It can deflect attacks, and he can summon 2 swords to use if he wants. He eventually learns how to manipulate his energy to create whatever object he wants, creating a spirit javelin, donut, a sword/whip that can track opponents, and mini shards that move at fast speeds. He eventually obtains a sword handle that amps his energy, defense and strength. He uses the handle to amp his sword attack and also create a flyswatter that completely smashed his opponent. He eventually unlocks his dimensional sword which allows him to cut himself out of dimensions, travel wherever he want(he used it to blitz someone before) and can rip through anything, which was tearing through reality and can negates any type of defense(Sensui who was casually beating hiei kurama and kuwabara tanked all of hieis and kuramas attacks but had to move out the way to dodge kuwabaras attack because it would cut right through him)

this guy sound decently op, im guessing it can cut through hashi's wood then but his wood will still regen

well, minato can definitely handle yusuke with speed advantage

tobirama and minato can handle hiei

hashi can handle kurama while sitting down on his wood human construct and manipulating his wood constructs to attack him

hiruzen can handle kuwabara with speed advantage, hold him down like he held down kurama...tbh they all have speed advantage over all of them, hashi can also make like 2 wood human constructs+wood dragons to help each of his team mate

i would still the hokages the win with mid diff

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Gotta be quick so ill respond to your main points

"by atomic size, do u mean it an atom in size? or it has explosions as big as an atomic bomb?...anyways, bsm or sm minato can handle him from what i have seen"

Atomic bomb.

"like? what AP does it have, is it like amaterasu"

Its not as fast but its much more destructive, the 1st time it was used properly, it caused lighting to strike everywhere, and EOS Hiei is Multi-Continental+ in base so its around that(Midball)

"woah, what tiers were the ppl that combusted into flame"

Small building level

"this hiei guy sounds to be more of a challenge than the rest, does it restrict teleportation cuz tobirama and minato dont need body movement for that"

No, but it puts you into a "cocoon-like state" so he might fall asleep/lose conscious

"has it ripped wood that can casually tank multi mountain blasts with 0 damage?"

No but its attack potency is much higher than multi-mountain level

"what method does he plant it inside ppl? close range? long range?"

With all his seeds, he either puts the seeds on the whip, and it plants inside of you if he hits you with it once, or he flicks the seed at you at high speeds. Usually no one notices the seeds on the whip trick.

"cool, hashi's wood is superior in terms of durability"

"cool, again hashi's wood dragon construct can handle it"

Yeah Im not exactly sure if kuramas plants can go right through his wood, but hiei can easily get rid of his wood attacks by spamming his fire attacks, and kuwabara can slice right through them

"well, minato can definitely handle yusuke with speed advantage

tobirama and minato can handle hiei

hashi can handle kurama while sitting down on his wood human construct and manipulating his wood constructs to attack him

hiruzen can handle kuwabara with speed advantage, hold him down like he held down kurama...tbh they all have speed advantage over all of them, hashi can also make like 2 wood human constructs+wood dragons to help each of his team mate

i would still the hokages the win with mid diff"

Minatos the only true speed threat, the hokage are massively hypersonic+ with relativistic reaction speed

Kuwabaras sword is one of the game changers here, him and yusuke were able to blitz 2 guards and put on their clothes in 0.34 second(https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/mangakakalot/y2/yu_yu_hakusho/chapter_174_do_or_die/10.jpg)

He can pretty much teleport anywhere he wants with this sword, so theres nothing preventing him him going right behind anyone whos not minato and slicing them into peaces

Even if naurtos team is somewhat faster, they lack the attack potency to do any real damage to team urameshi

Kuramas forrest are useful, they can cover the entire area in a forrest and plants inside the forrest will attack you(they were a danger to a multi-continental/moon level threat

Tobriramas teleportation is useful but hes not putting a scratch on anyone here

Hiruzen summoning wont cause any trouble because yusuke/hiei/kuwabara oneshots them, his soul reap is too slow to use in battle and kuwabara will blitz him if he attempts it

Minato is fast, but again in terms of attack potency and durability hes lower than all 3, and kurama can deal with him

Kurama has a whip attack that surrounds him and he swings it so fast that its nearly impossible to get close

(best image i could find online https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yuyuhakusho/images/1/11/Round33.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20140207020328&path-prefix=es)

With this he can plant a death seed onto it, and also uses some of his motion-sensing plants to help protect him and his team. One hit with his whip and in a few minutes the death plant will kill minato.

Hashirama is the only one they will have to be careful about, and hieis dragon can destroy his forrest, kuwabara can oneshot him, and kuramas seeds can also finish him

TLDR

If anyone gets close to yusuke he will crush them, hes far superior physically

Hiei can mindwipe, force them to sleep with his binding curse, mind control them(hiei mind controlling minato or hashimara will make this even easier) and his darkness flames can easily deal with hashimara forrest and also kill anyone here

Kuramas versatility is to much for them to handle, 1 seed and they are finished, hes also much smarter than anyone here

Kuwabaras oneshot potential, range, and dimension teleporting is extremely fast and deadly

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Gotta be quick so ill respond to your main points

sure

Atomic bomb.

aahh k

Its not as fast but its much more destructive, the 1st time it was used properly, it caused lighting to strike everywhere, and EOS Hiei is Multi-Continental+ in base so its around that(Midball)

how does causing lightning strikes make it destructive?? whats the AP it has shown, what has it burnt, etc?

Small building level

ooh they rnt the hokage's lvl then

No, but it puts you into a "cocoon-like state" so he might fall asleep/lose conscious

yh thats if they stay in there for like more than a second which wont happen

No but its attack potency is much higher than multi-mountain level

still aint ripping hashi's wood, hashi wood took a mountain vaping mulit-mountain range blast with 0 dmg plus the wood construct can regen again

gyuuki's tbb is inferior and i mean much more inferior to kurama's who matched all 7 bjiuu tbb at the same time and this is gyuuki's tbb (in that scan juubi flicked gyuuki's tbb back at him), hashi and his wood construct took a kurama's tbb from madara at close range...and we already know how huge gyuuki is in size

No Caption Provided

With all his seeds, he either puts the seeds on the whip, and it plants inside of you if he hits you with it once, or he flicks the seed at you at high speeds. Usually no one notices the seeds on the whip trick.

aaah k

Yeah Im not exactly sure if kuramas plants can go right through his wood, but hiei can easily get rid of his wood attacks by spamming his fire attacks, and kuwabara can slice right through them

this isnt hashi vs the yyh team, r u missing out the other hokages that will be keeping them busy?? hashi goes on to face kurama and takes him out with low diff then goes to the others to help

Minatos the only true speed threat, the hokage are massively hypersonic+ with relativistic reaction speed

u cant be massively hypersonic with relativistic reaction speed lol, massively hypersonic+ (mach 50-60+) and relativistic (mach 437000), the gap is absolutely RIDICULOUS, its like saying a normal human has lightning reaction speed when our highest reaction speed is less than mach 1...someone with relativistic reaction speed should have sub relativistic+ movements, anything below mach 8740 (1% LS's mach) is sub relativistic and still insanely higher than lightning's mach which is mach 300, the attempt to try and downplay their speed to "massively hypersonic" is really funny, naruto's mid-high tiers are massively faster than YYH's god tiers, even a nameless fodder in naruto have lightning reactions....the hokage basically blitz the team

Kuwabaras sword is one of the game changers here, him and yusuke were able to blitz 2 guards and put on their clothes in 0.34 second(https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/mangakakalot/y2/yu_yu_hakusho/chapter_174_do_or_die/10.jpg)

cool, what impressive speed does the guards have?? and doing that is still in the hypersonic-massively hypersonic range, still slow compared to the hokages

He can pretty much teleport anywhere he wants with this sword, so theres nothing preventing him him going right behind anyone whos not minato and slicing them into peaces

lmao at them hitting sub relativistic fast ppl with relativistic reaction speed, especially when some of them have precog.

Even if naurtos team is somewhat faster, they lack the attack potency to do any real damage to team urameshi

they arent "somewhat" faster, they are A LOT faster, damage? who said doing damage decides the victor...hashi sits down and drops 4 deity gates on each of them, hashi could catch a relativistic character with it, no way there are escaping/he could make a forest with hallucinating pollens/sends his wood human constructs to do his work/genjutsu as well, now that i think of it, hashi solos....for minato? he teleports to them and crushes them with massive rasengan...for hiruzen? well he has loads of way of dealing with them (hiruzen is really underrated), he can burn them with fire style, strike them with lightning style,crush them with earth style, man handles them just like the way he casually man handled kurama or crush them with his diamond enma, blitz them as well or seal them, tobirama supports them

Kuramas forrest are useful, they can cover the entire area in a forrest and plants inside the forrest will attack you(they were a danger to a multi-continental/moon level threat

cool, being a threat to ppl who have poor durabilities is laughable, hashi's wood constructs clears the forest

Tobriramas teleportation is useful but hes not putting a scratch on anyone here

hmm true, i guess

Hiruzen summoning wont cause any trouble because yusuke/hiei/kuwabara oneshots them, his soul reap is too slow to use in battle and kuwabara will blitz him if he attempts it

who said anything bout summonings or soul reap being his only hope? lmao at ur poor knowledge on him, he literally blitz with his clones and seals them, thats all

Minato is fast, but again in terms of attack potency and durability hes lower than all 3, and kurama can deal with him

minato's sm punch without contact can bypass durability and attacks from the inside-out, his bsm punch and massive rasengan, brutalises them

Kurama has a whip attack that surrounds him and he swings it so fast that its nearly impossible to get close

thats when minato teleports on top of him and smashes him with a massive rasengan

(best image i could find online https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yuyuhakusho/images/1/11/Round33.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20140207020328&path-prefix=es)

With this he can plant a death seed onto it, and also uses some of his motion-sensing plants to help protect him and his team. One hit with his whip and in a few minutes the death plant will kill minato.

isnt it if it hits minato, it becomes a problem?? the team is leagues above them is speed, especially minato

Hashirama is the only one they will have to be careful about, and hieis dragon can destroy his forrest, kuwabara can oneshot him, and kuramas seeds can also finish him

k destroy his forest, fair enough...oneshot him when he cant even touch or react to hashi's sub relativistic speed?? dont really think so, hashi literally summons 4 wood constructs with wood dragons or he can finish them off with his wood buddha (i highly doubt he will resort to this, especially how easy the targets are) or simply drops deity gates on 4 of them, gg

TLDR

If anyone gets close to yusuke he will crush them, hes far superior physically

none of them needs physicals to beat them, hashi's manipulated giant wooden hands are enough to pressure them

Hiei can mindwipe, force them to sleep with his binding curse, mind control them(hiei mind controlling minato or hashimara will make this even easier) and his darkness flames can easily deal with hashimara forrest and also kill anyone here

does hiei use those in-character?? dont think so plus in narutoverse superior genjutsu can literally break out of other genjutsus and hashi's infinite darkness genjutsu is an S ranked genjutsu, also good luck trynna control ppl who can be broken out of it via their team mates being experts on releasing other ppl from hypnosis via touching them

Kuramas versatility is to much for them to handle, 1 seed and they are finished, hes also much smarter than anyone here

being smarter wont matter here cuz the speed gap is MUCH and anyways, not like the hokages are dumb

Kuwabaras oneshot potential, range, and dimension teleporting is extremely fast and deadly

cool

i can literally argue for only hashi soloing them, hashi drops 4 deity gates on them at the same time, gg, hashi spreads his forest sized pollens, gg, hashi summons his army of wood constructs, gg, hashi makes 5 clones, each of them with his potential abilities, imagine 5 clones with wood buddha (too op!!) gg, hashi manipulates giant wood hands, gg he can literally do all these while sitting down also hashi genjutsus, gg...after hashi clears them, he proceeds to solo the verse

if this is in-character, hashi solos them with his wood construct army then proceeds to create his forest sized pollens then wood clones with the same durability of his wood constructs, each of those wood clones with their own wood construct army then if hashi doesnt have time to continue fighting them, he drops deity gates, complete spite

morals off? hashi instantly drops 4 deity gates and proceeds to solo the verse

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IcemanBobbyDrak

i've seen YYH a few times. one of my favorite animes. and i've never seen anyone in that show who i think can compete with Hashirama.

so what feats put them above mountain level?

Avatar image for batsywhyyoudead
batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arguments making me lean team Hokage

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Urameshi should win quite comfortably

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whoa.. this aged badly. Oh man. Multi-mountain level YYH. We're talking some end of dark tournament levels of power here. That would definitely lose to the 4 kage but damn.. EOS? Each one not named kuwabara would solo. The stats are "way" to different. Kuwabara would have the potential but not guaranteed. But with the verbatim feats in the "manga" we clearly see feats for both power and speed with it focusing on AP and not just DC that is around the best of naruto feats. And that's just the sensui fight.. end of season 3. It does take scaling but scaling past the weakest S class in the series.. what a stomp-fest. YYH downplay continues to be interesting but seems to always be from only having "watched" the anime and never having read the actual manga.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#44  Edited By Wushu59  Online

Literally all of them solo the Kage no difficulty

Yusuke literally melts them with his battle aura without throwing a single punch realistically