User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sentry solos. We need to see more of Saitama.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or Sentry solo

Avatar image for deactivated-60680dbe855f8
deactivated-60680dbe855f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solo

WarrenGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigmoistjunior: all 3 on team 2 are below boz piccolo level lol. Marvel team stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warrenghost said:

@bigmoistjunior: all 3 on team 2 are below boz piccolo level lol. Marvel team stomp

I don't watch Dragon Ball, but anyone on Team Saitama are massively faster than anyone on Team Thor and have hax. They do have a chance. Can anyone of them counter TSBs and soul stealing?

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of team 1 blinks

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigmoistjunior: Saitama is the most overrated character on comicvine. He'd lose to db master roshi

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Godstomps. Thor, Hulk or Sentry solo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon, @creasion101, @drax5343, @warrenghost, @abdulboriy: This is not a stomp and no one solos. Anyone on Team Saitama are massively faster than anyone on Team Thor, and that they have hax. Does anyone on Team Thor have any resistances to TSBs and soul stealing?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@bigmoistjunior said:

@byondeon, @creasion101, @drax5343, @warrenghost, @abdulboriy: This is not a stomp and no one solos. You fail to realize that Team Saitama are massively faster than anyone on Team Thor, and that they have hax. Does anyone on Team Thor have any resistances to TSBS and soul stealing?

Noone on team Saitama is FTL.

The same could be said for Team Thor outside of travel speed. I won't debate anymore as I'm not supposed to debate in my own thread. I just wanted to address that this isn't a stomp and that Team Saitama have a chance since they are faster and have hax.

Creasion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@bigmoistjunior said:

@byondeon, @creasion101, @drax5343, @warrenghost, @abdulboriy: This is not a stomp and no one solos. You fail to realize that Team Saitama are massively faster than anyone on Team Thor, and that they have hax. Does anyone on Team Thor have any resistances to TSBS and soul stealing?

Neither are anyone on Team Thor. I won't debate anymore as I'm not supposed to debate in my own thread. I just wanted to address that this isn't a stomp and that Team Saitama has a chance since they are faster and have hax.

Thor and Sentry are both FTL.

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@bigmoistjunior said:

@byondeon said:

@bigmoistjunior said:

Neither are anyone on Team Thor. I won't debate anymore as I'm not supposed to debate in my own thread. I just wanted to address that this isn't a stomp and that Team Saitama has a chance since they are faster and have hax.

Thor and Sentry are both FTL.

Ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-606c23b8237e2
deactivated-606c23b8237e2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@creasion101 said:

@bigmoistjunior: Thor's speed feats

http://i.imgur.com/h6nwtcl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3iqPp4E.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/U3uU8m8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/e05sP8I.jpg

Basically, Thor's capable of covering several light years in a matter of moments

Sentry is basically Marvel's Superman but on steroids.

Hulk stalemated Sentry.

And I take back what I said about Black Bolt being unable to solo Team Saitama.

Normally I would say that is travel speed, which doesn't scale to Thor's combat speed, but I can't debate in my own thread. Also, if you are talking about the instance where Hulk stalemated Sentry, that was Green Scar Hulk, which isn't the version I am using in the OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on Saitama vs Sentry. From the guide what Boros fired and was canceled by Saitama‘s serious punch had a power of a supernova so going by that alone either Saitama or Boros can fodderize anyone one team one besides Sentry with ease. Either Naruto or Sasuke, though they aren’t star level, can also manage that with their haxes.

The Problem is with Sentry who is more powerful than everyone here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6062ae1b61183
deactivated-6062ae1b61183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anabeargirl said:

It depends on Saitama vs Sentry. From the guide what Boros fired and was canceled by Saitama‘s serious punch had a power of a supernova so going by that alone either Saitama or Boros can fodderize anyone one team one besides Sentry with ease. Either Naruto or Sasuke, though they aren’t star level, can also manage that with their haxes.

The Problem is with Sentry who is more powerful than everyone here.

That databook has been contradicted by what the manga and anime has shown. The manga shows that Boros will wipe the earth's surface, which is like a multi continental feat. The anime shows Boros will wipe the Earth. And we use the manga feat because manga>anime. So no, Boros is not star level lol. He should be moon level by scaling.

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazzaar12: Neither the manga, the anime nor the guide is superior. All of them are equal so you need to treat them equally and what you found weren’t contradictions but different statements. Unless Boros said he can’t wipe out a star or anything that would be insignificant in size compared to a star you can’t say the statement was contradicted. Boros may not have known his full potential and anything could have happened. He didn’t say he “can’t“. He just didn’t go into full scope of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also guys. Consistency. Consistency.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anabeargirl said:

@lazzaar12: Neither the manga, the anime nor the guide is superior. All of them are equal so you need to treat them equally and what you found weren’t contradictions but different statements. Unless Boros said he can’t wipe out a star or anything that would be insignificant in size compared to a star you can’t say the statement was contradicted. Boros may not have known his full potential and anything could have happened. He didn’t say he “can’t“. He just didn’t go into full scope of it.

Then why do each of them say different statements of Boros's attack? Boros in the manga states he will destroy the Earth's surface. In the anime he says he will destroy Earth. Now in the databook, he can destroy a star? So what is it? It's like they can't pick a side. They can't be treated equally. There are so many contradictions. So by this, we have to use the manga only due to manga being superior than the anime.

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazzaar12: In the anime it can be the result of scripts being ignored in the voice acting but it was accepted so there is no problem with that. In the manga what Boros said can translate to mean erasing the Earth as well, and not just the surface. In the guide it described what he CAN DO not what he was doing. Boros said he may kill Saitama and the planet but that didn’t limit him there. There is no contradiction. You don’t know what contradiction means. If I say I will burn your house, does it imply I may not burn the village? Why? Nothing is superior.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@lazzaar12: Boros would not destory earth in anime, he would send it in hell in anime and that can mean destorying surface as well, but that is not multi-continental but moon level, way he would do it

OT: Team two takes it

I was just addressing that we can't use guidebooks because there have been many contradictions to it. I do believe he is moon level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anabeargirl: Surface wiping is multi continental. That is from Boros's own words. And again, manga > anime. I don't know why you are changing Boros' own words to saying he can destroy a planet. I mean the attack Boros tried on Saitama failed lol, yet people believed it to be surface wiping since it was stated to do it.

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazzaar12: Ok but if I were to surface wipe what indicates I couldn’t go beyond that? There is no limit to what Boros can perform unless he says he can’t do more but nothing suggests that. Destroying an island doesn’t mean not destroying the entire ocean. When the guide approves of it we can’t say it is wrong. It didn’t split clouds. The attack was nullified, as seen in the anime. It was gone as Saitama punched it. What split clouds was the result of Boros dying from the air from Saitama‘s punch. How is manga > anime? You are the author of the series and own shounen or something so you can determine which one is more legitimate than which? It isn’t his words, it is the words of the anime and manga producers. It is states in the guide that he is capable of star wiping although he himself never said it once. They know his capability because they write him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anabeargirl: Because Boros has no feats to prove he can go further of what he has shown. The dude is dead, so we won't be getting any new feats lol. With feats he has shown, he is multi continental. By scaling, he is moon level. The guide is shit since both the anime and manga contradicts "star level Boros". And yes manga > anime. It is the original and main canon source material. And guess what? In the MANGA, Boros says he can destroy the EARTH's SURFACE. In the ANIME, he says he can destroy the EARTH. This contradicts what is shown in the guidebooks. And we use manga because it is the original and canon source material. Plus Boros's attack failed to do it's thing. How do we know it's multi continental then since it failed and just separated the clouds? Because it was stated in the manga, which is the main canon source material, that he could surface wipe. That is how we know that the attack is multi continental. As said before, Boros is dead. We don't know if he gets stronger. By feats, he is multi continental, and by scaling, he is moon level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@lazzaar12: Again, Boros is not by feats multi-continental, NW name calculated that way Boros was going wipe surface would take around 1.81x1030

And that is moon+ level, and that is case in both manga an anime, sending planet to hell is not destroying it

Oh that is what you meant. Ok.

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazzaar12: He doesn’t need feats. The guide stated that for him and we have to go by it. It isn’t shit and it isn’t contradicted. Not once did Boros say “I will destroy this planet‘s surface and I can’t go further“. He didn’t contradict anything and if you say it was a contradiction then you have a problem understanding English. Where is the contradiction? What is the difference between blowing up an apartment room and blowing up the whole building? Both could be applied alongside each other perfectly fine. There was no original canon lol. Anything becomes canon when it is published by the same publisher and approved into the same continuity. Boros didn’t say he can or cannot wipe out either a planet or a planet’s surface. He said he would wipe out Saitama off of Earth and the Earth along with him. Does that say he can’t be star level? Nothing says he can’t be star level. How does the manga become main canon source material? Have you talked to One and Murata and been told that? Do you work at Shounen? Have you any connection with them? Neither said anything about this and you are just making things up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers