User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By marvelfan1992
BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Emma, Jean and Rachel are going to be way too occupied with Xemnu and Hulk. Thor, Torch, and Stark make rather quick work of Magneto and Storm and proceed to help their team overwhelm the telepaths.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team Thor all rounds

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team thor

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No offensive TP makes this a mismatch. Team Thor wins each round, probably low difficulty in R3.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 win the majority The Grey's having no offensive TP puts Team 1 at a significant disadvantage. At best the heavy hitters like Rachel and Magneto can hold of some of Team 2 , but it won't be enough and they're eventually going to get overwhelmed.

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

• Start 100ft apart
  • Emma can use TP in diamond form
  • No offensive TP for Jean & Rachel
  • Current versions
  • Win by Death or KO

R1- Everyone is base

R2- Rachel is Phoenix / Thor is Cosmic

R3- BLOODLUSTED

So, Starship Hulk and full OF Thor? Plus you add the power cosmic on the mix and limited the telepaths.

People be loving mismatches those days.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1.

magneto, jean, and rachel put up shields while the telepaths nuke the opposing team

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I can still see Team 2 winning if Thor use the Odin force and Hulk goes full Titan mode:

No Caption Provided

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FireLordMagnus

@koays: Yh it's a wash now. Thor and Johnny get taken out with TP. Mags beats Iron man, Xemnu and Hulk get overwhelmed by Combined TP and TK attacks. Storm supports the team with AOE offensive weather attacks.

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By twrtwrtw
FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw: Thor has horrible TP resistance, he's been one-shoted by Charles before , Whether he's base or amped that really doesn't change. IDK what you mean by "full power" hulk pretty sure it's just standard hulk , regardless He doesn't have the feats to survive a combined TP assault from the telepaths on Team 1.

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus:

RULES-

• Start 100ft apart
  • Emma can use TP in diamond form
  • No offensive TP for Jean & Rachel
  • Current versions
  • Win by Death or KO

Unless the OP states otherwise, Starship Hulk is the version being used here and he can also turn into the Titan. Also, didn't Thor resisted Phoenix Emma on the same event? Adding that the Odin force grants Thor telepathy as well, so...

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw: In R1 it says everyone is in base. What this means is current base versions unless specifically specified like in Rachel's and Thor's case in Round 2. Jean isn't Emma , and resisting Emma with only 1/5 of the Phoenix force is a far cry from resisting Jean (a character who's fought 1/2 of the Phoenix force In a TP battle) Emma and Rachel at the same time. Thor doesn't have any noteworthy TP feats with his new abilities , certainly none that puts him on Jeans level. So he simply having TP doesn't help him.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men win all 3 rounds.

Torch gets dropped right off the bat via TP, and Jean/Rachel + Emma can focus on psychically assaulting the Avengers while the other X-Men keep them busy.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 for the Win w/mid difficulty.

-Storm will drop Torch, Magneto drops Ironman. And any of the TP's Drops Thor. As for Xenmu they can just jump him.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ab5c9a8387
deactivated-629ab5c9a8387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't kept up with the latest X stuff. Any grand telepathic feats for the Psi's? I mean anything modest should be enough to deal with Xemnu.

Avatar image for deactivated-629071f90cfc4
deactivated-629071f90cfc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants win here. No one on Team 2 is equipped to deal with that Much TP.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

X-Men win all 3 rounds.

Torch gets dropped right off the bat via TP, and Jean/Rachel + Emma can focus on psychically assaulting the Avengers while the other X-Men keep them busy.

Xemnu is still a very difficult foe to put down telepathically. I doubt any of the Marvel telepaths can get a shot off with Xemnu immediately going on the offensive. There's also Hulk to deal with. That's going to be more than enough to occupy the telepaths while the others on Team Thor drop the others of Team Rachel, help their teammates with the telepaths, etc... You've mentioned Emma is very strategic with her TP though so I'm interested in your response... and probably another concession :C

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

X-Men win all 3 rounds.

Xemnu is still a very difficult foe to put down telepathically. I doubt any of the Marvel telepaths can get a shot off with Xemnu immediately going on the offensive. There's also Hulk to deal with. That's going to be more than enough to occupy the telepaths while the others on Team Thor drop the others of Team Rachel, help their teammates with the telepaths, etc... You've mentioned Emma is very strategic with her TP though so I'm interested in your response... and probably another concession :C

The issue with Xemnu is, while he is very powerful, he hasn't displayed much in terms of skill, TP defences, and fighting other psychics. His only real psychic battles have been against Strange and Moondragon, but Strange was never able to put up a fight in those few instances due to being taken by surprise or preoccupied. The only thing he has going for him in terms of his psychic defences is a very indirect statement that Emma Frost couldn't take him down.

Emma, Jean, and Rachel all individually outclass Xemnu in skill, TP defences, and psychic battles.

Both Jean and Rachel can protect themselves with TK while going on the offensive with TP; Emma is allowed to use her TP in diamond form, giving her protection as well.

It would really only take Magneto and Storm going on the offensive and drawing attention while Jean, Rachel, and Emma combine their TP, which no one on the other team can resist. In fact, I'd wager that any two of the three telepaths are enough to successfully TP the other team.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SirDragonFly  Online

Hulk solos
Thor solos

DBSNormie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

Thor solos

because they're 19 times infinite multiverse busters right?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@boutatakeanl said:
@geekryan said:

X-Men win all 3 rounds.

The issue with Xemnu is, while he is very powerful, he hasn't displayed much in terms of skill, TP defences, and fighting other psychics. His only real psychic battles have been against Strange and Moondragon, but Strange was never able to put up a fight in those few instances due to being taken by surprise or preoccupied. The only thing he has going for him in terms of his psychic defences is a very indirect statement that Emma Frost couldn't take him down.

Emma, Jean, and Rachel all individually outclass Xemnu in skill, TP defences, and psychic battles.

Both Jean and Rachel can protect themselves with TK while going on the offensive with TP; Emma is allowed to use her TP in diamond form, giving her protection as well.

It would really only take Magneto and Storm going on the offensive and drawing attention while Jean, Rachel, and Emma combine their TP, which no one on the other team can resist. In fact, I'd wager that any two of the three telepaths are enough to successfully TP the other team.

- I don't see how skill would be too relevant here. Xemnu has far more than enough raw power to overpower any of the telepaths. He might struggle with Jean for a while, but that's about it.

- Different writers claim different things and Emma has been written by multiple authors, as many characters have been, so I can see why that statement wouldn't hold much merit, but it is a statement that exists nonetheless.

- I'm pretty sure Rachel is the weakest telepath between her, Jean, and Emma. I don't see how any of them outclass him in terms of power. Has there been a consistent level of instances where a weaker telepath has used skill to defeat a stronger one?

- I can't see them defeating Xemnu in a telepathic battle while also trying to fend Hulk off. Again, he only gets harder to TP the angrier he gets. The combination of him and Thor is going to be way more than enough to put down Magneto and Storm, especially with Tony helping them. Contingent on skill>raw power for telepathy, I'm certain Xemnu can hold his own against the telepaths long enough for the others on his team to steamroll those who aren't the telepaths, and then defeat the telepaths. Their telekinetic shields aren't going to protect them against an assault like that.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Underfire47

I wonder if it's alright to use this in threads now, i mean it is regular and current Savage Hulk, just really pissed off.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mutants win here , no one on Team 2 is equipped to deal with that much TP

DBSNormie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DBSNormie
@rajjarsalt said:
@sirdragonfly said:

Hulk solos

Thor solos

Exactly!

Especially with their ultimate combo attack The Ganma thor storm!

So According to these sources

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Extreme_Outlier_Version)

https://erzaxzoro1991blog.wordpress.com/2021/01/07/death-battle-debunkedbroly-vs-the-hulk/

"The Hulk can apparently bounce so hard on his boy Thor's dick that they can tunnel through time and space into the core of the infinite multiverse itself. Once there his and Thor's particles, sperm, and love combine into a force greater than an infinite number of infinite dimensional big bangs to the point were they can reset the marvel cosmology as a whole and even recton the TOBA and TOAA out of existence.

If this is true then Hulk and Thor solo with neg difficulty. "

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@boutatakeanl said:
@geekryan said:

X-Men win all 3 rounds.

- I don't see how skill would be too relevant here. Xemnu has far more than enough raw power to overpower any of the telepaths. He might struggle with Jean for a while, but that's about it.

- Different writers claim different things and Emma has been written by multiple authors, as many characters have been, so I can see why that statement wouldn't hold much merit, but it is a statement that exists nonetheless.

- I'm pretty sure Rachel is the weakest telepath between her, Jean, and Emma. I don't see how any of them outclass him in terms of power. Has there been a consistent level of instances where a weaker telepath has used skill to defeat a stronger one?

- I can't see them defeating Xemnu in a telepathic battle while also trying to fend Hulk off. Again, he only gets harder to TP the angrier he gets. The combination of him and Thor is going to be way more than enough to put down Magneto and Storm, especially with Tony helping them. Contingent on skill>raw power for telepathy, I'm certain Xemnu can hold his own against the telepaths long enough for the others on his team to steamroll those who aren't the telepaths, and then defeat the telepaths. Their telekinetic shields aren't going to protect them against an assault like that.

1) His raw power isn't really that much better than Jean, Rachel, or Emma. And skill is a huge factor in psychic battles, as someone with more skill can beat someone with more power. The fact that he lacks feats of fighting other psychics is a huge detriment to him.

2) This is the statement in question:

No Caption Provided

It's very indirect. It doesn't even mention Emma, but she was among the X-Men at the time. That is literally the only "defensive" feat he has, and it's vague.

3) She is the weakest of the three, but she isn't weak, and she's still above Xemnu. She has stalemated Xavier, stomped Quire, beaten Stryfe, Selene, Mesmero, and Xavier Jr, and contended against Exodus.

This is the best example of a skilled telepath beating a more powerful one:

No Caption Provided

When it comes to telepathy, skill is almost just as important as raw power, especially for psychic battles.

4) Rachel and Jean can individually shield from Hulk or Thor for a good amount of time. Rachel herself has contended against Thor, and pretty much beat him. Jean has blocked attacks from Abomination. If they are remain airborne, Hulk wouldn't pose much of a threat to them, especially if Magneto and Storm are going on full offensive.

If Emma + Jean focus on a telepathic attack while Rachel telekinetically defends them, Iron Man, Thor, and Xemnu are being dropped pretty quickly, with Hulk going down shortly after since he has the best psi defences. Any one of the telepaths could beat Xemnu in a telepathic fight. He's top 10 on Earth, but Jean, Emma, and Rachel are all pretty much top 5.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers