• John Constantine
  • Zatanna (Composite)
Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2 ftw. Dark Phoenix & PC Doctor fate Tag Team Team 1, the rest of Team 2 isn't needed here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By baph

Team 2, John shoudn't be here though.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spambot

Team 2 most likely wins this. Loki with the norn stones is powerful but its hard to say if would really do much in a fight like this one. Team 1 would need another heavy hitter like Tyrant or even Galactus to really make this a match. That's without me knowing much about dc Zeus and Witching Hour WW but I would suspect they are essentially non factors here.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

Team 2 most likely wins this. Loki with the norn stones is powerful but its hard to say if would really do much in a fight like this one. Team 1 would need another heavy hitter like Tyrant or even Galactus to really make this a match. That's without me knowing much about dc Zeus and Witching Hour WW but I would suspect they are essentially non factors here.

Zeus is fodder, but Witching Hour Wonder Woman easily the most powerful being in her team and the reason why team 1 could very well win this.

BruceBanner84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BruceBanner84

Team 2 I think

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MorbusGrav

This is basically Witching Hour Wonder Woman, Loki with Norn Stones and Rune King Thor against Pre-Crisis Doctor Fate and Dark Phoenix.

Wonder Woman beats either, and i think Thor and Loki together have also a chance against either.

Leaning towards team 1.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

Why exactly is Pre-Crisis Fate special? Besides an overwanked feat against the Spectre, he still caps at Teambuster/Transcendant tier. Umar and Phoenix are the only ones on Team 2 worth mentioning.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pre Crisis Kent is nothing special, at best he is Hell lord tier. Aside from that, 2 or 3 people from team 1 could solo.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

Zeus is fodder, but Witching Hour Wonder Woman easily the most powerful being in her team and the reason why team 1 could very well win this.

If WW is close to or above Odin I could see team 1 winning.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@gunchar16 said:
@spambot said:

If WW is close to or above Odin I could see team 1 winning.

Well, how sounds absorbing the powers of a casual Multiversal reality-warper, who is also the origin source of most of the magic in the DC-verse, and made all the Godly Pantheons and Lords of Order and/or Chaos her b..ches as she just rewrote magic itself?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, WH WW might even solo.