• Random encounter. Basic knowledge.
  • Morals off.
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Genis can send them all to the micro verse so the only way DC team wins is if Zoom focuses on him first. Zoom would also need to take out Warlock first because to my knowledge with bloodlust and Soul Gem he solos.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By never give up
Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

team thanos. now that the numbers are more even. I feel zoom will be the only problem due to his speed but he has no way of killing some of these guys.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: wait he solos? I may have misread the other thread but pretty sure everyone said Team 2 stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_ said:

@highaccuser: wait he solos? I may have misread the other thread but pretty sure everyone said Team 2 stomps.

I'm speaking from a basic knowledge perspective but I think he's erased timelines with it killed Thanosi 5 times stronger than the original and beaten Mephisto in his realm. The problem is everyone here has a soul except maybe Doomsday and his gem drains souls.

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: He could solo if he didn't die immediately, which he would in the old thread.

I'm not sure about this new team though.

The fight basically comes down to whether there's anyone on team 1 that can keep up with Larfleeze and Zoom so that they can help Silver Surfer. If they can and whoever is helping them can actually take out Zoom/Larfleeze, then Team 1 takes it.

The overall power of team 1 vastly outstrips team 2. H/P Doomsday, no matter how weird it is to say, is a complete nonfactor. He'd get BFR'ed the moment anyone on team 1 realizes they're not going to be able to kill him normally and he'd have no way to counter it. H'el (imo) is overrated and shouldn't be able to take any of team 1 in a 1v1 fight. Fernus is a powerhouse, but he lacks the kind of feats necessary to take on this team since his major ability is his TP and you never saw him actually use his TP on anyone that actually has TP resistance feats (iirc, also Plastic Man doesn't count because that was incredibly stupid). That basically leaves the entire fight on the backs of Larfleeze and Zoom.