Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Team 1:

• Post-Crisis/Rebirth Hal Jordan
  • Post-Crisis Barry Allen/Wally West
  • Post-Crisis Wonder Woman /w Lasso, atom-splitting Sword and Shield
  • Sundipped (30 Mins) Superman (Current)
  • Post-Crisis/New 52 Batman /w Justice Buster
  • Post-Crisis/New 52 Aquaman /w Trident and Water Hand
  • Post-Crisis/New 52 Cyborg
  • Current Silver Surfer
  • 616 Quasar
  • Gladiator (max confidence)
  • Beta Ray Bill /w Stormbreaker and Mjolnir
  • 616 Ronan

Team 2:

• Classic/Modern Magus
  • Composite unamped Thanos

Rules: (Round 1)

• Both teams have perfect teamwork
  • Both teams are in character but willing to win.
  • Win via BFR, KO or Death.
  • No Speedsteal.
  • Battle takes place on an indestructible planet.

Rules: (Round 2)

• Both teams have perfect teamwork
  • Both teams are out character and bloodlusted
  • Win via Death.
  • No BFR.
  • Team 1 is joined by composite Eobard Thawne. Team 2 is joined by Hunter Zolomon.
  • Flash gets adult Bart Allen feats.
  • No Speedsteal.
  • Battle takes place on an indestructible planet.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your thoughts?

Cyborg:

@patrat18@demonknights@matchesmalone21

The Flash:

@dondave@rbt@sync1@jmarshmallow@pokeysteve@batman242@ancient_0f_days@unbreakable_fs4@demonknights@thedailybagel@comicace3@comicdude360@nighthunder@patrat18@pierpat@stupid_people@thitiki@godzilla44@darkseid1006@themagicstik@thor_parker82@artyom@nighthunder@sirneko@khael@lejon@jrupert1@darth_wayne@battle123axe@batman3000@onepieceverse@tinyford

Bart Allen:

@oceanmaster21@jrupert1@revan2424 @warlockmage

Wally West:

@watcher5000

Green Lantern:

@serrure@ancient_0f_days@nighthunder@patrat18@tohoma@thitiki@demonknights@darkseid1006@themagicstik@comicace3@comicdude360@thenewbluebeetle007@thor_parker82@emperorthanos@heraldofganthet@hollow_point@onepieceverse@blackestnight93 @warlockmage

Hal Jordan:

@cgoodness@lvenger@emperorthanos@jrupert1@kingcurry30@thekinfing@blackestnight93

Batman:

@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@rbt@jayc1324@616vulture@patrat18@digitalshooter9@granitesoldier@wolverine08@risingbean@cadencev2@comicace3@frisky4@fetts@comicdude360@ancient_0f_days@monsterstomp@cable_extreme@jokerpoker@jmarshmallow@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@pr0metheus@thitiki@dagmar_merrill@ssj_god@demonknights@godzilla44@colliderz@darkseid1006@matchesmalone21@jackjack390@rexorr@jgames@darthaznable@newcomer@the_real_seaman@bullettimer@indomitableregal@hollow_point@wastelandman@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@jrupert1@kingcurry30@elijah_c_washington

Aquaman:

@dondave@veshark@comicstooge@patrat18@darkseid1006@fallschirmjager@demonknights@godzilla44@comicdude360@matchesmalone21@oceanmaster21@artyom@chimeroid@ouroborik@toratorn@beatboks1@batman3000

Superman:

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman@hollow_point@citizensentry@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@darth_wayne@sly_141@kingcurry30@thekinfing@lanniblehecter@onepieceverse

Wonder Woman:

@ancient_0f_days@dondave@betatesthighlander1@themagicstik@comicace3@lowlaville@pokeysteve@batman242@thitiki@sophia89@demonknights@oceanmaster21@zhurong@theblondegod@lvenger@dboyrules2011@oceanmaster21@ouroborik@lejon@oceanmaster21@batman3000@lanniblehecter

Zoom:

@nickthedevil@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@nighthunder@comicace3@lowlaville@darkseid1006@artyom@sirneko@oceanmaster21@khael@darth_wayne

Professor Zoom:

@artyom@sirneko@cosmicallyaware1@darth_wayne

Beta Ray Bill:

@floopay@serrure@cosmicallyaware1@killemall@oceanmaster21@beaconofstrength@notatreeabush@ouroborik@indomitableregal@emperorthanos@kingcurry30@onepieceverse@jaycool2

Gladiator:

@hellionvulcan@cosmicallyaware1@serrure@killemall@beaconofstrength@emperorthanos@agentsandman@kingcurry30

Ronan the Accuser:

@beaconofstrength@hellionvulcan@oceanmaster21@emperorthanos

Silver Surfer:

@serrure@norrinboltagonprime21@killemall@14nc3@darrellacoustic@hellionvulcan@nighthunder@ghostrider2@jedixman@cosmicallyaware1@comicdude360@misterwhisper@thor_parker82@notatreeabush@lvenger@agentsandman@ouroborik@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf@agentsandman@citizensentry@lejon@jrupert1

Quasar:

@dondave@cosmicallyaware1@floopay@silverplatinum

Adam Warlock:

@serrure@killemall@shenkuei@cosmicallyaware1@ouroborik@cull_obsidian@jaycool2

Thanos:

@dondave@killemall@hellionvulcan@cheesesticks@nighthunder@homicidalmaniac@king_stranglehold_da_first@serrure@thor_parker82@hulkage@comicdude360@misterwhisper@notatreeabush@emperorthanos@agentsandman@ouroborik@bullettimer@cosmic_reign@darth_wayne@jaycool2@cull_obsidian@battle123axe

Apologies for anyone tagged more than once.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vertigo-
LannibleHecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 Wally solo's

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ineedhealing: I have 0 knowledge on Magus

He can do this without even trying.

He teleported and destroyed around 18 planets, basically effortless.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both rounds

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

neck feats for team 2?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

@ineedhealing: I have 0 knowledge on Magus

He can do this without even trying.

He teleported and destroyed around 18 planets, basically effortless.

There was no indication that Magus destroyed those planets. Quasar who was there only says that "the Church Worlds have all detonated", like bombs. There''s nothing in the issue that says Magus destroyed the Church Worlds under his own power

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes round 1

Villains round 2

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By destinyman75

Both teams seem to have good arguments but leaning to Magus and thanos they have so much firepower, I just see the team outclassed here, nothing Diana or wally or aquaman can really do here to match Magus alone let alone with Thanos who could take them out himself. Beta, surfer and norrin aren't going to do much magus can one shot norrin as Adam did hal should keep it interesting, but not enough. Team two with mid difficulty

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@dondave:

There was no indication that Magus destroyed those planets.

Nor there was an indication that someone/something else destroyed them, other than Magus, if there is show it.

And considering it was stated that Magus brought those planets there, and seeing that there were no showings or indication of other beings/weapons destroying those planets, and how Magus said ignition, we can say that he destroyed them.

No Caption Provided

Quasar who was there only says that "the Church Worlds have all detonated", like bombs

And? It's not 60s characters don't talk about the obvious that happens on panel anymore.

Also before that Magus said "One spark. From darkness, light. Ignition"

There''s nothing in the issue that says Magus destroyed the Church Worlds under his own power

I'll repeat myself:

"Nor there was an indication that someone/something else destroyed them, other than Magus, if there is show it."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: I met a person who thought that Quasar was the one busting those planets, he said Adam/Magus hadn't shown the power to do that.

@ineedhealing Are Adams feats allowed for Magus???

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2:

I met a person who thought that Quasar was the one busting those planets, he said Adam/Magus hadn't shown the power to do that.

It's QuantumMagic, it ain't gotta explain sh**. :D

Are Adams feats allowed for Magus???

I think the only Adam feats that can be used for Magus are those ones when both of them shared the same body, so the Quantum Magician Adam's feats probably can be used, though if OP clarified it, that would have been better.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magus & Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: Agreed, That is the first time that I've heard someone say that Magus didn't blow up those planets >.>

(Technically second, Dave and i have already talked)

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Warlock/Magus misinformation on the forums has officially reached legendary levels

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Warlock/Magus misinformation on the forums has officially reached legendary levels

To what misinformation are you referring to?

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:

Well, pre-Annihilation Warlock was bested twice by Thor and once by Hercules and people still use him in the Battles as if he was above Herald-level.

Classic Magus was just slightly above Thanos in his original form (and Thanos was waayyyyy weaker back then) and people use him as if he was above modern Thanos.

Don't get me wrong, it's true that Warlock has some really amazing feats, like besting Mephisto, but people just seem to ignore all the context in those feats and all of his lower showings and talk only about his high-end showings, thus placing him above his weight class.

Even Jim Starlin, Warlock's most prominent writer, clearly wrote Adam below Herald-level for the most part.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanos and Magus stomp round 1

Round 2 depends if zoloman can take out Thawne or atleat hold off till Thanos or Magus destroy the planet, otherwise Thawne de-ages and stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik:

Well, pre-Annihilation Warlock was bested twice by Thor and once by Hercules and people still use him in the Battles as if he was above Herald-level.

I find it ironic that you use those to showings without the context, while making a post about the lack of knowledge on said character.

First off, Thor beat Warlock when he was first born (hardly useful) and secondly while Thor had the power-gem and was amping himself somehow. neither of those are straight up loses without copious amounts of context

Classic Magus was just slightly above Thanos in his original form (and Thanos was waayyyyy weaker back then) and people use him as if he was above modern Thanos.

I've never heard anyone claim as much, either way its irrelevant to this thread.

Don't get me wrong, it's true that Warlock has some really amazing feats, like besting Mephisto, but people just seem to ignore all the context in those feats and all of his lower showings and talk only about his high-end showings, thus placing him above his weight class.

Which is exactly what you just did, except visa versa.

Even Jim Starlin, Warlock's most prominent writer, clearly wrote Adam below Herald-level for the most part.

And you have authors statements, proof, or scans to back this up right?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jardinain2 said:
@ouroborik said:

Pre annihilation Warlock is not treated above herald lvl on vine. GotG and Infinity Relativity warlock is.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik:

I find it ironic that you use those to showings without the context, while making a post about the lack of knowledge on said character.

First off, Thor beat Warlock when he was first born (hardly useful) and secondly while Thor had the power-gem and was amping himself somehow. neither of those are straight up loses without copious amounts of context

I've never heard anyone claim as much, either way its irrelevant to this thread.

And you have authors statements, proof, or scans to back this up right?

Dude, why are you acting as if I hated on Warlock? I just stated my opinion, based on facts and without ever expressing any negative sentiment towards Adam. I probably even like him more than you do lol. Being a good character and being powerful are not synonyms.

The difference is that I actually know the context behind the feats I provided and none of them have any noteworthy context... seriously, did I at any point insult Warlock or claimed that he was weak? Jesus...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: I never once mentioned your possible distaste for Adam, you are the one who got needlessly mad.

Being a good character and being powerful are not synonyms.

I never even implied this... or that i like Warlock, at all.

The difference is that I actually know the context behind the feats I provided and none of them have any noteworthy context... seriously, did I at any point insult Warlock or claimed that he was weak? Jesus...

Yet you posted those feats and completely dodged what i told you. typical.

Dafuq is your problem?? im sorry you get triggered so easily.

LordParallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump