• 76 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for thatguy
#51 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos.

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#52 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Adding rune power Thor makes it unfair, he's Galactus levelHulk was the crap link keep it that way, since Thanos would pimp slapped Man Hunter and WonderWoman both at the same timeI think you should replace Thanos with someone on WonderWoman or Manhunter's level"
dude it's not canon WW and MM can take him down together and allstar sups would knock SS out before he tried anything then ion would handle thor, and onslaught.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#53 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."

he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said
Avatar image for atphantom
#54 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Adding rune power Thor makes it unfair, he's Wotan/Galactus levelHulk was the crap link keep it that way, since Thanos would pimp slapped Man Hunter and WonderWoman both at the same timeI think you should replace Thanos with someone on WonderWoman or Manhunter's level"
No Thor is anywhere near Galactus level.
Avatar image for thatguy
#55 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."
he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said"
I forget, who did he pimp slapped? cuz i know he did pimp slap someone at some point, someone said there's a slide of him slapping WW and CM and i was under the impression it was in a crossover issue. idk, i have seen the slide i just forget who he slapped? lol
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#56 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."
he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said"
I forget, who did he pimp slapped? cuz i know he did pimp slap someone at some point, someone said there's a slide of him slapping WW and CM and i was under the impression it was in a crossover issue. idk, i have seen the slide i just forget who he slapped? lol"
does not matter it was PIS and not canon and he knows it.
Avatar image for thatguy
#57 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"thatguy said:
"Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."
he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said"
I forget, who did he pimp slapped? cuz i know he did pimp slap someone at some point, someone said there's a slide of him slapping WW and CM and i was under the impression it was in a crossover issue. idk, i have seen the slide i just forget who he slapped? lol"
does not matter it was PIS and not canon and he knows it."
very true, all I'm trying to say is that Thanos couldn't handle Lord Marvel that easily.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#58 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."
he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said"
I forget, who did he pimp slapped? cuz i know he did pimp slap someone at some point, someone said there's a slide of him slapping WW and CM and i was under the impression it was in a crossover issue. idk, i have seen the slide i just forget who he slapped? lol"
i only remember Thanos pimp slaping Hulk and Drax....at the same time it was badass
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#59 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."
he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said"
I forget, who did he pimp slapped? cuz i know he did pimp slap someone at some point, someone said there's a slide of him slapping WW and CM and i was under the impression it was in a crossover issue. idk, i have seen the slide i just forget who he slapped? lol"
i only remember Thanos pimp slaping Hulk and Drax....at the same time it was badass"
lol
Avatar image for truepwnge
#60 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"so it's wonder women, original ion , superman allstar, martian man hunter and lord marvel vs trion juggernaut , rune power thor ,silver surfer thanos, and onslaught "
Rune Thor is not Thor....its complete overkill

He's not a guy who gets owned by Black Adam this version of Thor goes through Ragnarok and gains the power of the runes on top of the odin level power
if you can not accept Rune Thor is on some totally different level and you think Supes will beat him then your only here to bash Marvel and fluff up Supes

Surfer would stomp Supes - FACT. It's always been fact.
its always admited by DC/Marvel writers a Silver guy who can emit any kind of radiation, do FTL speeds, has strenght on Superman levels and do any kind of molecular manipulation is going to beat Supes any day of the week

Rune Thor = Wotan/Galactus/Spectre/SuperdickeryOneMillion/...Balduur/Tyrant/YugaKhan/Eclipso = TOTAL OVERKILL

Ion is powerful can't handle the rest all by his lonesome, he will own Rune Thor but it will take a lot of time
 if you can't accept that

this thread is fan wankery to fluff up Superman


Avatar image for atphantom
#61 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Thor = Wotan/Galactus/Spectre/SuperdickeryOneMillion/...Balduur/Tyrant/YugaKhan/Eclipso = TOTAL OVERKILL
Are you serious about this?
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#62 Edited by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"so it's wonder women, original ion , superman allstar, martian man hunter and lord marvel vs trion juggernaut , rune power thor ,silver surfer thanos, and onslaught "
Rune Thor is not Thor....its complete overkillHe's not a guy who gets owned by Black Adam this version of Thor goes through Ragnarok and gains the power of the runes on top of the odin level powerif you can not accept Rune Thor is on some totally different level and you think Supes will beat him then your only here to bash Marvel and fluff up SupesSurfer would stomp Supes - FACT. It's always been fact.its always admited by DC/Marvel writers a Silver guy who can emit any kind of radiation, do FTL speeds, has strenght on Superman levels and do any kind of molecular manipulation is going to beat Supes any day of the weekRune Thor = Wotan/Galactus/Spectre/SuperdickeryOneMillion/...Balduur/Tyrant/YugaKhan/Eclipso = TOTAL OVERKILLIon is powerful can't handle the rest all by his lonesome, he will own Rune Thor but it will take a lot of time if you can't accept thatthis thread is fan wankery to fluff up Superman"
lol dude this is sups allstar he can take down SS, WW and MM can take down thanos and ion can handle onslaught then they can gang up on thor and over kill him.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#63 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Matezoide said:
"thatguy said:
"Wait, he pimped slapped CM? not Lord Marvel, good luck with that one Thanos."
he said Thanos WOULD pimp slap WonderWoman and Man Hunter...unless you are talking about another post,because thats what the last said"
I forget, who did he pimp slapped? cuz i know he did pimp slap someone at some point, someone said there's a slide of him slapping WW and CM and i was under the impression it was in a crossover issue. idk, i have seen the slide i just forget who he slapped? lol"
i only remember Thanos pimp slaping Hulk and Drax....at the same time it was badass"
lol"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for truepwnge
#64 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
" Are you serious about this?"
Oh great another Marvel/Thanos basher.

its not thor its RUNETHOR
The Thunder God goes through Ragnarok and gains the power of the runes on top of the odin level power

I'm not 100% knowledgeable on the Thor/Marvel Universe but I know Rune Thor and anyone who reads what I wrote can confirm it to be true

RT  = Wotan/Galactus/Spectre/SuperdickeryOneMillion/...Balduur/Tyrant/YugaKhan/Eclipso = TOTAL OVERKILL



Avatar image for atphantom
#65 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me lay it out for you.

Spectre is the wrath of god. He is beyond any of these people.

Then comes Galactus, who has greater power than any single celestial, while Celestial are known to humiliate gods.

Superman One million is somewhere in this region, being capable of collapsing universes.

Tyrant is somewhere between an abstract and a skyfather, being the son of Galactus. Yuga Khan would be in the same general area.

Rune Lord Thor is maybe somewhere near them, who is the most powerful skyfather ever, but skill far below abstracts and beings Such as Galactus, Spectre and the celestials.

Then we have Wotan, a normal skyfather.

Then Eclipso, who is not really capable of anything without a good host.

Balduur isn't even worth mentioning. He's just a regular asgardian.

Avatar image for vizion2011
#66 Posted by VIZION2011 (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

2  will kill them. rise them from the dead and kill them again

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#67 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Let me lay it out for you.Spectre is the wrath of god. He is beyond any of these people.Then comes Galactus, who has greater power than any single celestial, while Celestial are known to humiliate gods.Superman One million is somewhere in this region, being capable of collapsing universes.Tyrant is somewhere between an abstract and a skyfather, being the son of Galactus. Yuga Khan would be in the same general area.Rune Lord Thor is maybe somewhere near them, who is the most powerful skyfather ever, but skill far below abstracts and beings Such as Galactus, Spectre and the celestials.Then we have Wotan, a normal skyfather.Then Eclipso, who is not really capable of anything without a good host.Balduur isn't even worth mentioning. He's just a regular asgardian."
so you think team two takes it now.
Avatar image for atphantom
#68 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"so you think team two takes it now."
Nope, I still think Ion will own them, I was just explaining the power rankings to TP.
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#69 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"so you think team two takes it now."
Nope, I still think Ion will own them, I was just explaining the power rankings to TP."
ok good lol cuz if you agree with him the world may blow up.
Avatar image for atphantom
#70 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"so you think team two takes it now."
Nope, I still think Ion will own them, I was just explaining the power rankings to TP."
ok good lol cuz if you agree with him the world may blow up."
LMAO.
Avatar image for truepwnge
#71 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said: Nope, I still think Ion will own them, I was just explaining the power rankings to TP."
Thanks for your opinion and your explanation

Where would you put Ion AtPhantom?

Personally I would put Ion :

Parallax>Ion>Galactus

Since Rune Lord Thor is near Galactus I think its going to takes Ion time to take out the trash
and in the meantime he's going to be overwhelmed as weak links like WW and MM get eaten up quick by Onslaught or Thanos

Soon Ion will have bitten off more than he can chew....that's just my personal opinion

Hulk was a weak link in Team 2 but Rune Thor totally tips the scales in the wrong direction




Avatar image for atphantom
#72 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion is actually on par with Parallax, and just a hair above the unbound Spectre. This would put him a couple of notches above Galactus (as Ion is capable of collapsing and restarting creation, which is quite above Galactus)

Also, Rune Lord Thor, while being the most powerful of Skyfathers, and beyond people like Odin, Wotan or lord Marvel, he is still not on par with Galactus (I assume it is a fully powered Galactus). To put things into perspective, A single celestial is capable of defeating the destroyer imbued with the power of every Skyfather on earth, while Galactus, when fully powered, is capable of defeating any single celestial.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#73 Posted by King Saturn (223046 posts) - - Show Bio
Its alive
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#74 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Its alive
"
lol yea i added rune thor in there cuz people say team 1 was OP.
Avatar image for claws
#75 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

atphantom and true pwnge debates...classic

Avatar image for matezoide2
#76 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"

atphantom and true pwnge debates...classic

"
*takes some cheetos's pacages to eat while watch the debate*

want some Claws?DC_Marvel?Saturn? this is a classic