Team Spider-Man vs X-Men

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Poll Team Spider-Man vs X-Men (24 votes)

Team Spider-Man 46%
X-Men 54%

Team Spider-Man:

No Caption Provided

vs

X-Men:

Beast
Beast
Wolverine
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler
Angel
Angel

Rules:

• Fight is until death, incapacitation, or submission
  • No bfr
  • No prep
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear and equipment
  • Fight takes place on a street in NYC at night
  • Start 50 feet apart

Who wins?

• 
Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

a less experienced spiderman already beat these guys. team spidey wins.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Team SM

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Is it All-New Spider-Man gear? If so team 1 wins.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

X team

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spidey solos. ANAD Spidey ROFLstomp solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're going to pre-Archangel Angel, then I agree.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i dont think anyone here actually knows what current Angel is capable of. its cute really

even @jashro44 the leader of Spider Nuthuggers would not say that. what you have posted is pure ignorance at its finest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Really? I don't think light-Angel is even a little intimidating to his archangel version.

brian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brian88

Team x-men. nightcrawler's teleport gives them a huge edge. Beasts agility while not equal to spidey's can give peter a lot of fits. Wolvie can take on DD and punisher with kurt's help. And that healing factor gives wolvie an edge. If DD, spidey or punisher get a solid slash from wolvie it's pretty much over for them. Angel is practically useless so let's use him as a diversion for punisher. He becomes target practice but overall x-men wins. Oh and the x-men have been around each other for so long they can anticipate their teammates needs better than team spidey.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Warlockmage

@llehdevil: no arch-angel was def more powerful. but current Angel isnt just a guy who flies Current Angel is the guy who can beat the likes of Human Torch and such (and he has done so in the past.) Current Angel is considered the best aerial combatant on Marvel Earth.

i just feel like Warren is getting extremely underrated

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men stomp you gotta be kidding

Logan can take punisher and daredevil himself just soak bullets to get close frank dead

One slash daredevil done

Beast can hang with spidy long enough for Logan to finish him. Angel and Kurt just have to avoid and play defensively to distract

10/10 X men win

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Well, if current Angel has some powers except flight, then I will concede to you. If not, then Spidey should easily take him. He has plenty of experience fighting the Vulture, and should be able to just web yank Angel to the ground and one-shot him. Nightcrawler's teleportation and Beast's agility will not be a problem for him since he has homing shots that contain some sort of knock out dart. These shots were able to easily take out Cloak, another teleporter. Anyways, the only one who even has a chance to hurt ANAD Spidey here is Wolverine due to his adamantium claws. Spidey's new suit was visibly undamaged after taking hits from Hyperion's atomic/laser vision and from the strength of Thor + Hyperion moving as fast as Quicksilver (although he eventually got temporarily KOed from inside the suit).

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brian88 said:

Team x-men. nightcrawler's teleport gives them a huge edge. Beasts agility while not equal to spidey's can give peter a lot of fits. Wolvie can take on DD and punisher with kurt's help. And that healing factor gives wolvie an edge. If DD, spidey or punisher get a solid slash from wolvie it's pretty much over for them. Angel is practically useless so let's use him as a diversion for punisher. He becomes target practice but overall x-men wins. Oh and the x-men have been around each other for so long they can anticipate their teammates needs better than team spidey.

spiderman already beat this same team by himself before.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: when? If you are referring to secret war, X men are just trying to subdue him and also it's terribly written PIS and angel and beast where not even there. Stop trolling. Wolverine himself would take out dd and punisher, the others would overwhelm spider man it's a stomp for the X men

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Warlockmage

@brian88 said:

No Caption Provided

Spider Man also could have died when fighting wolverine before.

maybe not pick and choose which past instances you wanna refer to.

Wolverine has always been more than fair fight for Spider Man so please dont act like Spiderman could solo this whole team.

Also this is not the same Angel that he has beaten before and im 90% both Beast and Nightcrawler have gotten more powerful since the instance you are talking about

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:
@brian88 said:

No Caption Provided

Spider Man also could have died when fighting wolverine before.

maybe not pick and choose which past instances you wanna refer to.

Wolverine has always been more than fair fight for Spider Man so please dont act like Spiderman could solo this whole team.

Also this is not the same Angel that he has beaten before and im 90% both Beast and Nightcrawler have gotten more powerful since the instance you are talking about

all that scan shows is that wolvie admitted that spidey could kill him if he wanted to do it.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

@christianrapper: when? If you are referring to secret war, X men are just trying to subdue him and also it's terribly written PIS and angel and beast where not even there. Stop trolling. Wolverine himself would take out dd and punisher, the others would overwhelm spider man it's a stomp for the X men

trolling? really. spidey was not going all out on them. he even admitted it, he also beat a better team then the one assembled.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: no that scan shows that Spiderman thought he could kill Wolverine... or are you seriously meaning to insinuate that Spider Man can break Adamantium. you sir are a good troll and you had me for a second. glad i caught on before i fed you too much

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

trolling? really. spidey was not going all out on them. he even admitted it, he also beat a better team then the one assembled.

Deadpool beat a team comprised of Iron Fist, Captain America, Falcon, Black Goliath, and Hercules.

guess that means Deadpool stomps Iron Fist 10/10 right?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one solos but I am willing to side with the trio.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: no that scan shows that Spiderman thought he could kill Wolverine... or are you seriously meaning to insinuate that Spider Man can break Adamantium. you sir are a good troll and you had me for a second. glad i caught on before i fed you too much

wolvie said that all spidey had to do is snap his neck, but spidey's morals wouldn't allow it.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Warlockmage

@jashro44 said:

spider nuthugger

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I think you are trolling. No one here except Wolverine can even hurt Spidey, LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trio wins due to All-New Spider-Man's armor and webbing.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I think you are trolling. No one here except Wolverine can even hurt Spidey, LOL.

this coming from the guy who thinks Spider Man can tank Hyperion level attacks? i think ill make it

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Warlockmage

@blackspidey2099: by the way seeing as how Beast is able to punch through metal (he tore through Apocalypes ship) the idea that he cant hurt Peter is again ignorant.

the only one youd be able to sell me on is Nightcrawler.

X-team has the teamwork advantage. Wolverine pushes Spider Man to his absolute limits everytime they fight (seriously) he only needs a little distraction to take Peter out. he'll get it here

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

spider nuthugger

lol, you seriously calling Jashro a nuthugger?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: he literally did, do you want me to show you scans?

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Koays  Online

If were restricting Archangel Its gonna come down to some good team work to allow Wolverine to handle Daredevil and Spiderman.

I'll lean spiderman. Unless Archangel is allowed in which case this is another fight entirely.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Spiderman is already good enough for the win.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PyroFN

Spider-Man’s team. The only one I remember who was acknowledged to have ever had the capability to match Spider-Mans agility was Nightcrawler and he still lost.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team X-Men only because i think acrobatically Beast can hang with Spidey, keeping him busy and Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Angel make quick work of Punisher and DD. After they’re down they all jump Spidey, it won’t be an easy win but they definitely pull it.

Just my opinion.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 wins. Spider-Man doesn't need to kill or beat the crap out of Wolverine in order to stomp/incap him:

No Caption Provided

Nobody else on the team can take a serious hit from Spider-Man. I bet someone could make a good argument that he solos. I mean look at how he did against a much stronger roster of X-Men already:

...many of which were mutants that are in the OP for this battle.