Team Sora (Kingdom Hearts) vs Team Villain (Naruto)

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InfinteGod12
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rounds\ラウンド

Round 1| Sora and Riku faces Jubito and Kinshiki; Stop magic, Curaga, and Keyblade Transformation (Drive Forms can be used) is not allowed.

Round 2| Mickey and Riku go against Rikudo Madara, Momoshiki (Base) and Toneri; Stopza, Cure, and Dark form are restricted on this round.

Round 3|Sora and Roxas verse Fused Momoshiki: Stop magic, Summoning, Sych Blade and Drive Forms along Keyblade Transformation aren't allowed.

Final Round| Sora, Riku, Roxas, and King Mickey vs Rikudo Madara, Fused Momoshiki, Juubito, and Toneri: All out.

Rules/規則

✩ Sora Team is composite

✩ Team Sora gets 1-hour prep

✩ Madara and Juubito are not immortal.

✩ Momoshiki can absorb elemental magic such as Fire, Blizzard, Thunder/Lighting, Water, Earth, and Wind.

✩Team Sora can use 5 items.

✩ Both Sides is in Character. (Bloodlusted if anyone on their team dead)

✩ Riku can use Dark form

✩ Every Feats allowed.

✩ Sora can use Drive Forms and Keyblade Transformations altogether.

✩No Bfr.

✩ Victorious by K.O or Death

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for legendaryxblade
LegendaryXBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- first team wins after a brutal fight

Round 2- Maybe Villan take this 5/10

Round 3- Team Stomps, hard.

Round 4- ...Mismatch in Team Sora favor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why was i tagged i dont even play kh

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KH team all rounds without much trouble. They outstat and outhax them for the most part.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, I'm a Naruto debater now? Kewl

I've only played KH I and some of II so from what I know of KH characters, the Naruto teams should win the first two rounds. I'll go ahead with the consensus so far, though, on the last couple of rounds and assume their hax is too much for the Naruto characters.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without stop. I'd say naruto is generally more destructive and has more attack potency than kh verse as a whole. Only master xehanort and xemnas with their high level reality warping have enough hax to compete with high tiers using solely hax(not including stop). So first 3 rounds I'd give to naruto team. Last round stops + ultima and basic hack and slash attacks wipeout opposing team with sora use mega ethers to refuel king Mickey as the strongest magic user on the team.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By InfinteGod12
Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
CarmineDcMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First three rounds to team Naruto. Last to Soras team

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: It refers to weird, sometimes esoteric powers that allow the user to get around, or "hack" through, direct combat. Any power that stops or slows the flow of time is considered to be hax, as is something like kamui. Often the execution of a power is what makes it hax. Telepathy, for example, isn't really viewed as hax, but the Sharingan with its ability to ensnare anyone in a Genjutsu via eye contact is definitely hax.

Characters with lots of hax tend to be more versatile, but it's not a causal relationship.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, apparently I'm a KH debater now .... LOL

Let's see ...

R1- I think KH team takes with medium- high difficulty, the main problem for them would be Juubito regen and the Truthseeking orbs and Kinshiki sheer power (Considering he scales up to adult Sasuke, which was wary of his attacks). However the main advantage they have is their higher speed, I think they could do a considerate amount of blitzing and slowly overwhelm team Naruto with their attacks.

R2- Team Naruto takes this one IMO, Mainly because of Madara's limbo clones surprise factor and Momoshiki's and Toneri high-powered attacks. If teamwork is in total sync I can tottally see Mickey and Riku eventually getting trapped by the Limbo clones and Toneri hitting them with that same attack that cut the moon in half. If they get out of limbo and realize what's going on (which I doubt since they're not the most intelligent people so to say), they would blitz .

R3- Sora and Roxas gives Momo a solid clap on his cheeks on this one. Each of them is a lot faster than Momoshiki, they would blitz + magic and Momoshiki's absorption would not be able to keep up with the insane barrage of attacks.

R4- Team KH all the way, too much hax magic and blitzing, especially considering Forms are allowed.

Honestly, KH and Naruto are not that far apart in attack potency and resistence, but what mainly makes me cling to KH in this fight is their solid speed advantage.

Avatar image for legendaryxblade
LegendaryXBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, Riku can use Dark mode from kh com?

Then, I don't see how his team would lose in round 1 or last

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KH team all rounds

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 stomps.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You could argue that Xehanort could solo the verse tbh.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBH the KH crew are genuine high-tiers. This isn't really much of a fight.