Going with Team 1

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2 Rouge blitzes both Sersi and Wanda before they could react while Exodus holds off or beats Electro

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Iceman wins.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Exodus can multi-task and take out Electro with TK while using TP to assist. Iceman usually isn't useful but considering he's next to a large body of water to use, I can see him using it to his advantage to deal with Wanda. Rogue is Rogue so eh.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 both rounds, but R1 is close

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cosmic_reign  Online

Exodus can multi-task and take out Electro with TK while using TP to assist. Iceman usually isn't useful but considering he's next to a large body of water to use, I can see him using it to his advantage to deal with Wanda. Rogue is Rogue so eh.

Elements wouldn't be most useful here in a group battle.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Considering Rogue is pretty hardened to cold temperature and Exodus is probably going to be in flight, they aren't gonna be effected.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@professorrespect said:

Considering Rogue is pretty hardened to cold temperature and Exodus is probably going to be in flight, they aren't gonna be effected.

Not sure I follow...

Sersi can manipulate silicon with a gesture. With Iceman neutralized, it'll be 3 on 2... and Sersi alone is already a match for a BUFFED Exodus.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@professorrespect said:

Not sure I follow...

Sersi can manipulate silicon with a gesture. With Iceman neutralized, it'll be 3 on 2... and Sersi alone is already a match for a BUFFED Exodus.

Sersi doesn't matter manip for a good majority of fights, even when presented with the opportunity (Blackheart, Exodus, etc) so your reasoning is naturally quite flawed from the get-go. Full knowledge just means that Bobby will take her from a distance or ice clone.

Sersi wasn't much of a "match" for Exodus if I recall the instance you are referring to in the first place, they went back and forward but he wasn't pressed at any point. He wasn't "buffed" due to having to multitask on mind controlling the population of Genosha as well as maintaining his TK field around the island to stop people getting in, even Xavier acknowledged it as his grand downfall.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

@professorrespect said:.

Sersi doesn't matter manip for a good majority of fights, even when presented with the opportunity (Blackheart, Exodus, etc) so your reasoning is naturally quite flawed from the get-go. Full knowledge just means that Bobby will take her from a distance or ice clone.

Sersi wasn't much of a "match" for Exodus if I recall the instance you are referring to in the first place, they went back and forward but he wasn't pressed at any point. He wasn't "buffed" due to having to multitask on mind controlling the population of Genosha as well as maintaining his TK field around the island to stop people getting in, even Xavier acknowledged it as his grand downfall.

Full knowledge doesn't negate the fact that Sersi can and will manip elements down to the chemical if need be as she's already done in a combat situation vs an elemental god. So your rebuttal is naturally quite flawed from the get-go.

Sersi was more than a match vs Exodus than entire teams, which included other psions, hax characters etc. Multi-tasking or not, Exodus was AMPED and despite his best efforts, he didn't/couldn't finish off Sersi psionically which is his primary ability.

-----

Sersi takes care of Iceman and teleports the rest to the bottom of the ocean and gives her teammates gills. Lol

Or she turns them into babies or grannys:

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@cosmic_reign said:
@professorrespect said:.

Full knowledge doesn't negate the fact that Sersi can and will manip elements down to the chemical if need be as she's already done in a combat situation vs an elemental god

One example doesn't mean anything.

Sersi was more than a match vs Exodus than entire teams

Again, this was when he was taxed performing the TP and TK activities around the island, so the idea that he was 100% there and we can bounce her above said teams is pure wank and ignoring context.

Multi-tasking or not, Exodus was AMPED

He wasn't, unless you have actual tangible proof. Honestly you haven't really made any points worth going through apart from doubling down on what you've already said and bringing up one time occasions that inexplicably didn't happen in the Exodus fight, for some mysterious reason.

Sersi takes care of Iceman and teleports the rest to the bottom of the ocean

Again, bringing up one instance isn't anything worth going through. It ain't even cited so I'm just already not going to take that seriously.

BigMoistJunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BigMoistJunior

Team 2 wins.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

@professorrespect:

Lol... Sersi used that power to battle an elemental god, as she used TP to battle Exodus, Transmutation to battle another powerful psionic beast(Dromedan), and physicals vs physicals. It seems that at times Sersi battles characters withintheirown power sets.

Had this been a non AMPED Exodus, I'd entertain your taxing!

Paneled evidence should be enough. Funny that your initial argument was that Iceman would use a body of water to his advantage. Lol

Again, Lol... Sersi has a long list of teleportation and transmutation feats!

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@cosmic_reign said:

@professorrespect:

Lol... Sersi used that power to battle an elemental god

Once, as already mentioned.

Transmutation to battle another powerful psionic beast

Cool, but these all seem to be very specific showcases with people whom she can't effect with other things.

Had this been a non AMPED Exodus

He's not amped? When you say something like "Exodus was amped" you actually have to provide some sort of source for this, otherwise it just makes you sound like you're making stuff up.

Paneled evidence should be enough

It would be, but I don't see any.

Funny that your initial argument was that Iceman would use a body of water

Yeah, that's like standard Iceman antics. He's done it to a wide range of land before (see his fight with Iron Fist in AVX or a far larger space of lake in Cold Snap) so it's pretty easy to do, especially considering current mentality Bobby is more open to using things he wouldn't do otherwise.

Sersi has a long list of teleportation and transmutation

Is that why you only reference two?

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cosmic_reign  Online

@professorrespect:

Sersi can use specific powers for specific fights(as a lot of 1v1 battles get down like that in comics). Not seeing how that's so challenging to absorb.

You can find plenty more teleportation and transmutation feats for Sersi in just about every book she makes appearances in...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Sersi can use specific powers for specific fights(as a lot of 1v1 battles get down like that in comics). Not seeing how that's so challenging to absorb

Right, but you still need to prove that she would do said specific powers here before the other person gets them ofc. A character with 200+ appearances is bound to have dozens upon dozens of them to use.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:

@professorrespect:

Sersi can use specific powers for specific fights(as a lot of 1v1 battles get down like that in comics). Not seeing how that's so challenging to absorb

Right, but you still need to prove that she would do said specific powers here before the other person gets them ofc. A character with 200+ appearances is bound to have dozens upon dozens of them to use.

Nah... I already proved that elements won't be effective vs Team 1. But can be vs Team 2.

Yes, Sersi has dozens of great feats... I suggest you start looking chronologically so you can get a feel for them yourself!

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:

@professorrespect:

Nah... I already proved that elements won't be effective vs Team 1

You didn't go over their resistances to said elements beyond some offensive feats.

Yes, Sersi has dozens of great feats

Wasn't what I was asking either.

Vusalaynor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iceman is a "wink". you know, weak link? he can't beat the electric guy

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By marvelfan1992

@cosmic_reign: I have no strong opinion on the winner of this match, but I am curious as you keep saying exodus was amped but when repeatedly asked to show/prove it, you don't say anything. could you please provide the scans?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I laughed hard at Iceman being useless as he can aoe or Rogue aoe drains while Exodus holds off anyone.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly how is Electro useful here?

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@purplehairedni1:

"Team 2 Rouge blitzes both Sersi and Wanda"

Rogue isn't blitzing Wanda. Wanda already showcased she was faster when she blitzed rogue in avengers children's crusade

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1 win