• 82 results
#1 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

the rules

• Takes place in Naruto earth
  • Morals off

#2 Posted by UltimateSage (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Kaguya win, why you got dangai ichigo and monster aizen on their team?They're outmatched here.

#3 Posted by zxc6 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal off Saitama?

He blitz and one shot them all

#4 Posted by KingZod (4012 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya potentially solos, if there's any form of resistance. Genjutsu followed up by a Bijuu Rasenshiruken suffices.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#5 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shots that whole team.

#6 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Inb4 hollow moon nonsense

#7 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: to think aizen fought an entire battle against ichigo and didn't use it once is enough for me to believe he can't use it in monster form.

#11 Posted by MoneyyJunee (532 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m very tempted to say Saitama solos

#12 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

If Saitama tags anyone on Team Naruto with a serious attack they should die. Kaguya is the only one that might be able to tank the punch but I doubt it because Sakura and Naruto can physically harm her. Boros could probably kill Sasuke, Ichigo, and Aizen in a similar fashion. Saitama also has all of the Deadly Sins backing him up here too. That's all he and Boros need to one shot.

#14 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya BFRs OPM team or one shots them with gudoudamas/Ash bones, Naruto, Sasuke and Ichigo clean up the rest. Aizen does what he does best: keep saying that everything is going according to the plan.

#15 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@rabii99: what ichigo says seems to be eluding that aizen lost connection with his zanpakutou.

"Maybe he wanted to be a normal shinigami"

"I touched his zanpakutou and felt nothing but solitude"

This is more logical than saying "ichigo knew about it" because so did Ywach but it still worked on Ywach.

#16 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: what ichigo says seems to be eluding that aizen lost connection with his zanpakutou.

"Maybe he wanted to be a normal shinigami"

"I touched his zanpakutou and felt nothing but solitude"

How does Aizen feeling solitude imply that he lost his Zanpakuto?

This is more logical than saying "ichigo knew about it" because so did Ywach but it still worked on Ywach.

Yhwach didn't know about it when he got affected by it. You can't compare the two.

No Caption Provided

#17 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya bfrs everyone to the acid dimension, including her own team.

#18 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@rabii99: Aizen specifically states he chose to never show ichigo it's release which is why he is unaffected by it. Thus debunks your claim.

And he couldn't release it at all in monster form because of what ichigo noted about his isolation within his zanpakutou.

So in review.

1.ichigo isn't immune to suigetsu

2. He couldn't use it in monster form

#19 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Aizen specifically states he chose to never show ichigo it's release which is why he is unaffected by it. Thus debunks your claim.

And he couldn't release it at all in monster form because of what ichigo noted about his isolation within his zanpakutou.

So in review.

I doubt you're capable of writing coherent paragraphs. First of all, Ichigo isn't immune to KS, no one said that. He knew about it and didn't look at it's release.

Second of all, how did you even get to the conclusion that he can't use it when in the same scan you posted Aizen says he chose to not show the release to Ichigo contradicting your claim?

No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:
@consciouskeeper said:

So in review.

I doubt you're capable of writing coherent paragraphs. First of all, Ichigo isn't immune to KS, no one said that. He knew about it and didn't look at it's release.

Second of all, how did you even get to the conclusion that he can't use it when in the same scan you posted Aizen says he chose to not show the release to Ichigo contradicting your claim?

No Caption Provided

1. Knew about and didn't look at it's release? Aizen never showed him it so your wrong again.

2.the scans I showed earlier already explain how his zanpakutou left him in isolation meaning he was abandoned by it.

What's with your insults? You mad ?

Monster aizen can't use suigetsu. You can't prove otherwise

#21 Edited by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper said:
@rabii99 said:
@consciouskeeper said:

So in review.

1. Knew about and didn't look at it's release? Aizen never showed him it so your wrong again.

How would Aizen show the release to somoeone who knows about it and won't look at the release?

2.the scans I showed earlier already explain how his zanpakutou left him in isolation meaning he was abandoned by it.

The scan don't explain that. It says that Aizen was isolated and has a back view of younger Aizen. If we're gonna interpret it as "KS left Aizen in solitude" then younger Aizen doesn't have it which is false.

No Caption Provided

What's with your insults? You mad ?

I didn't insult you. I just said that I doubt you can write a coherent paragraph because that paragraph was messy.

Monster aizen can't use suigetsu. You can't prove otherwise

The burden of proof is not on me to prove he can, it's on you to prove he can't.

#22 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: paragraph being messy has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

I provided evidence as of to why he can't.

Also debunked what you said about "ichigo knew about it" by proving he didn't cast it on him but this has nothing to do with his monster form because he fought ichigo before monster form and still didn't use it on him.

My point is in monster from he just can't because the zanpakutou abandoned him leaving him isolated as ichigo said he felt

Until u can prove he can use it in monster form I have nothing else to say.

I proved my points and debunked yours.

#23 Edited by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper said:

@rabii99: paragraph being messy has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

I provided evidence as of to why he can't.

Also debunked what you said about "ichigo knew about it" by proving he didn't cast it on him but this has nothing to do with his monster form because he fought ichigo before monster form and still didn't use it on him.

My point is in monster from he just can't because the zanpakutou abandoned him leaving him isolated as ichigo said he felt

Until u can prove he can use it in monster form I have nothing else to say.

I proved my points and debunked yours.

Yeah, you definitely proved your points/debunked mine when the same scan you posted says that young Aizen is isolated and says nothing about his Zanpakutou abandoning him. You're so delusional.

#24 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: yeah isolation means your not alone.

Your right, I'm delusional.

#25 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: So what are you trying to say by "yeah isolation means your not alone"? You're misinterpreting young Aizen being isolated as if it's because KS left him so you're directly saying that the older Aizen as we know him doesn't have KS.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#26 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

OPM solos

#27 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: ichigo was referring to Aizen as a child in reference to a power he was born with as a prodigy

He still felt isolation within the zanpakutou which is why he didn't use suigetsu once he went into monster form.

There is no reason for someone who wanted so desperate to defeat ichigo he became a monster to not use suigetsu...if he could of used it he would of especially since aizen SPAMS suigetsu the whole series except when he is in monster form.

I'm done debating. Isolation within his zanpakutou = abandoned and alone

#28 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: Either way, Ichigo states the sword is isolated not Aizen so there's no reason to assume he can't KS because it's "isolated".

OPM solos

How does he solo? The Naruto trio are faster than him based on feats and Kaguya can just BFR or oneshot with ash bones.

#29 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993: That'd be too easy. I'd prefer if she BFRed Saitama to the acid dimension.

#31 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: that would just be cruel and inhumane

#32 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993: Well, his fans say he has no limits so he'll just swim out of the acid and punch a hole to another dimension.

#33 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: feats or it didn't happen Mr fans

#34 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993: According to the fans of course. By feats he stays there.

#35 Posted by GrimCreations (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 protects Kaguya as she BFRs Saitama and the rest.

#36 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto solos, Sasuke solos, Kaguya solos

#37 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: only you would watch a video where a man states his opponent has no limits and then ask "what does this imply"

#41 Edited by Rabii99 (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: There is plenty of talking in the video. I can not read your mind and see what the video stands for. Only you would post a video with an entire dialogue in it yet expect someone to know which specific phrase you're talking about.

#42 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: it is stated literally 45 seconds in.

"Here he comes"

"This planets finest warrior, I sense no limit to his energy"

As i said before...i had no idea Boros was a fan.

#44 Posted by cromulor (2367 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Team 1 wins or Kaguya takes it for Team 2.

#45 Posted by EmperorMode (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Kaguya win, why you got dangai ichigo and monster aizen on their team?They're outmatched here.

@kingzod said:

Kaguya potentially solos, if there's any form of resistance. Genjutsu followed up by a Bijuu Rasenshiruken suffices.

All that^^

#46 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: I take those statements to be pure hyperbolic, just like these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#47 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@vinec1993:

No Caption Provided

Saying "hyperbolic" in regards to one punch man is funny in itself considering he is a gag character meant to poke fun at how ridiculous superheroes are.

But "hyperbolic" does apply to series that end with characters arms being blown off to underhelming attacks or nails being thrown at heads or wooden spikes killing fan favorites.

#48 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@consciouskeeper: while those feats are indeed impressive, terms like "infinite" or "unlimited" would imply someone on TOAA level, not moon level.

#49 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993: I think your taking those terms and applying it to the possibility of what a character can accomplish with vast power (reality warping)

Those terms however have been connected to characters like Superman, Hercules, The Hulk and even goku..ect

All of the listed above have shown to in some way or another not have limits to what they accomplish with the abilities given to them but saitama serves as a parody to them all and to say he has limits when we haven't come close to seeing them is a big assumption considering the ones he's poking fun at don't.

#50 Edited by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993: P.s. I don't think her questioning if his "chakra has no limit" is hyperbolic because compared to most characters it does seem like he never runs out of chakra..unless he is fighting for days on end.

To further my point I would never angle a debate against Naruto in it being that he will eventually lose because he lost all his chakra.

No Caption Provided