Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team storm both rounds. Emma+Exodus Combo is strong enough to hold of the Greys in a batle long enough for Ororo to beat Lorna and aid her team.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team storm wins.

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team Storm wins. Emma Frost would defeat Rachel and Exodus could more then likely defeat Jean Grey in a close fight. Storm has already defeated Magneto who is much superior to Polaris. @vusalaynor have an opinion on this?

Vusalaynor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Storm wins. Emma Frost would defeat Rachel and Exodus could more then likely defeat Jean Grey in a close fight. Storm has already defeated Magneto who is much superior to Polaris. @vusalaynor have an opinion on this?

HEY BELOVED! sorry I have to disagree with you just a little. Exodus would beat the breaks off of Red and her spawn! They might have gotten a little stronger but he's done it once already to both the little ginger girls. He almost beat the Professor which neither of these girls can say and the little redhead has already lost to my girl Emma.

And speaking of, if Storm is the strongest mutant in the room when her daddy is around then Lorna better go sit her green booty down somewhere before Storm beats her down again!

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giga_canon said:

HEY BELOVED! sorry I have to disagree with you just a little. Exodus would beat the breaks off of Red and her spawn! They might have gotten a little stronger but he's done it once already to both the little ginger girls. He almost beat the Professor which neither of these girls can say and the little redhead has already lost to my girl Emma.

And speaking of, if Storm is the strongest mutant in the room when her daddy is around then Lorna better go sit her green booty down somewhere before Storm beats her down again!

we are of the same mind lol. It's not whether they lose, but how lose. Exodus can definitely beat everyone on team one, i just don't think he can beat Jean grey and Rachel at the same time. Emma can beat team polaris as well, but you know how they get when you remind them about Emma being the better psychic :)

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giga_canon:

Storm has already defeated Magneto who is much superior to Polaris.@vusalaynorhave an opinion on this?

WHEN?????

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vusalaynor:

if Storm is the strongest mutant in the room when her daddy is around

No she isn't Lol , Krakoa is the strongest in the room. After Krakoa then it's Erik , that's what storm meant by you are no longer the strongest in the room , she wasn't referring to herself Lol

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vusalaynor:

No she isn't Lol , Krakoa is the strongest in the room. After Krakoa then it's Erik , that's what storm meant by you are no longer the strongest in the room , she wasn't referring to herself Lol

When he was super powered by X-Man she defeated him really quickly.

Vusalaynor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami said:

@vusalaynor:

Tell him! Ororo will send Hickman and his island back into space!

No Caption Provided

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giga_canon:

Youe mean her blasting him with Lightning and Erik tanking it without any shields.

It takes the combined force of both Storm and Lorna just to match his blast lol

No Caption Provided

here she gets beat by a weakened Magneto Lol

No Caption Provided

Storm has always been fodder to Erik.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giga_canon said:
@godlyshinigami said:

@vusalaynor:

No Caption Provided

Yes he isn't the strongest ANYMORE , It's Krakoa , storm doesn't say it's me , we already Know Erik is above the goddess

From the Director's Cut of X-Men/Fantastic Four :

No Caption Provided

Referring to Magneto and Sue: "These two are the most powerful characters and this FEELS like it."

Storm was present, along with Xavier, Iceman, Human Torch, Bishop, Mr Fantastic, Thing, etc.

Erik is above her

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vusalaynor said:
@giga_canon said:
@godlyshinigami said:

@vusalaynor:

No Caption Provided

Yes he isn't the strongest ANYMORE , It's Krakoa , storm doesn't say it's me , we already Know Erik is above the goddess

From the Director's Cut of X-Men/Fantastic Four :

No Caption Provided

Referring to Magneto and Sue: "These two are the most powerful characters and this FEELS like it."

Storm was present, along with Xavier, Iceman, Human Torch, Bishop, Mr Fantastic, Thing, etc.

Erik is above her

He's above mutant Storm but goddess Storm is clearly out of his tier in power.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Well She doesn't have any durability feats in her hadari yao form so she'd honestly still get one-shotted , and her asgardian form isn't much of a threat either considering Erik has dealt with Actual asgardians and olympians.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kasya_carey
@godlyshinigami said:

@kasya_carey:

Well She doesn't have any durability feats in her hadari yao form so she'd honestly still get one-shotted , and her asgardian form isn't much of a threat either considering Erik has dealt with Actual asgardians and olympians.

Not yet and but either way he's still not about her in power.

Also, her Asgardian form isn't her power. She was born with mutant genes and her godhead.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giga_canon@vusalaynor I mean...Outside of you not liking her, i'd love to see a good case for Exodus beating current Rachel

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@giga_canon@vusalaynor I mean...Outside of you not liking her, i'd love to see a good case for Exodus beating current Rachel

I would also like to see.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one in a decent fight. Team 2 does not have the output to break through the combined defenses of team one. If going all out whichever telepath Jean chooses to fight is going down. If Jean and Rachel decide to team up telepathically I just don't see Emma and Exodus withstanding it long term enough to turn the tides. Jean is hands down the most powerful tp on the board and unless there's been a retcon Rachel is more powerful than Emma who can stalemate Exodus. In a straight up tp staring contest the Grey's got this. If Polaris can perform half as well as her father just did using Krakoan ore in the soil, team two will be on constant defense to begin with. Synergy with Jean can increase her range, like it did recently in X-men, giving her more ammo to draw from.

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@koays said:

3rd. motion passed

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

winterssong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Polaris both rounds in my opinion. They have too much in the way of defense compared to team two and Rachel + Jean is a better telepathic duo compared to Emma + Exodus, unless Exodus is at blood ties level then it’s arguable.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It feels good to finally say that current Mags solos either team

OT: Team storm both rounds. Emma+Exodus Combo is strong enough to hold of the Greys in a batle long enough for Ororo to beat Lorna and aid her team.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Team storm both rounds. Emma+Exodus Combo is strong enough to hold of the Greys in a batle long enough for Ororo to beat Lorna and aid her team.

I'm sorry....what?!

How would Magneto solo both teams?

Because he fought off 3 Wolverines and Polaris while everyone else didn't engage and then got blitzed into a coma by Quicksilver?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've got Storm fans, Magneto fans, Jean fans and Jean haters all in one thread..... smfh

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kasya_carey
@godlyshinigami said:

He had to hurt Polaris feelings to overpower her lmao.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami said:

He had to hurt Polaris feelings to overpower her lmao.

Lol. Poor Lorna

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

I'm sorry....what?!

No Caption Provided

He wouldn't solo both teams at the same time , but he would solo either team in a 3v1

Because he fought off 3 Wolverines and Polaris while everyone else didn't engage and then got blitzed into a coma by Quicksilver?

He generated enough Output to put Jean on the defensive and he wasn't even specifically fighting her , No one else engaged because they were unable to match him in power. They had to play defense becuase he was too powerful , if pietro didn't show up it would have been a massacare.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

I'm sorry....what?!

No Caption Provided

He wouldn't solo both teams at the same time , but he would solo either team in a 3v1

He generated enough Output to put Jean on the defensive and he wasn't even specifically fighting her , No one else engaged because they were unable to match him in power. They had to play defense becuase he was too powerful , if pietro didn't show up it would have been a massacare.

Jean was easily shielding from a pissed off Magneto going all out lol. He was targeting everyone with AoE attacks.

No one else engaged him, PERIOD.

Stop with the head canon.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Jean was easily shielding from a pissed off Magneto going all out lol. He was targeting everyone with AoE attacks.

A pissed off magneto who was team busting and wasn't even fighting her specifically Lol , she didn't even attempt to counter his attacks with her TK , instead she was forced on the defencive by a guy who wasn't even fighting her specifically , his passive output forced jean on the defense Lol

They couldn't Lol , they were unable to because he was so much more powerful than them , jean was forced on the densive by his passive power output alone Lol.

Lol It isn't head canon it's what took place. If pietro didn't show up , it would have been a massacare

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

A pissed off magneto who was team busting and wasn't even fighting her specifically Lol , she didn't even attempt to counter his attacks with her TK , instead she was forced on the defencive by a guy who wasn't even fighting her specifically , his passive output forced jean on the defense Lol

They couldn't Lol , they were unable to because he was so much more powerful than them , jean was forced on the densive by his passive power output alone Lol.

Lol It isn't head canon it's what took place. If pietro didn't show up , it would have been a massacare

No Caption Provided

Focus less on making head canon, and more on our Zatanna vs. Wanda CaV ;) or are you conceding?

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@godlyshinigami said:

@geekryan:

No Caption Provided

Focus less on making head canon, and more on our Zatanna vs. Wanda CaV ;) or are you conceding?

There is no headcanon , I'm simply stating what happened. Sorry About Taking Long on that , I'm currently doing a RT so I've been pre-occupied with at. I've also used Wanda 2 times in a row in a CaV So I'm not gonna Lie , I'm kinda tired of using Wanda in CaV's

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Meh , I'll just concede on this Wanda has a lot of low showings , and I've used her 2 times in a row in a CaV , So I don't feel like using her again , Z probably might win.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are to take this as the characters facing off individually, it would likely go as Polaris fighting Storm, Jean fighting Emma and Rachel fighting Exodus. I think Polaris vs Storm is a stalemate unless she resorts to her high ends which she likely will not because she has her teammates around. Given this, Rachel or Jean will finish their fights and proceed to assist the team.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Meh , I'll just concede on this Wanda has a lot of low showings , and I've used her 2 times in a row in a CaV , So I don't feel like using her again , Z probably might win.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@godlyshinigami: I didn’t see this. Gotcha 👌🏻

Sorry... Kinda feel Bad that I'm conceding , But Wanda has too Many Anti-feats to make a good case for her victory.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vusalaynor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@koays said:

3rd. motion passed

WOW! are you angry?? did i upset you??? not sorry, lil' red already lose to exodus.

No Caption Provided

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Months old.

Polaris loses to anyone on team 2.

Jean beats anyone on team 2.

Rachel loses to exodus, beats storm and beats Emma.

Imo pretty 50.