FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FairyDuke

Team Naruto:

Senjutsu Naruto during the war. Mangekyou Sasuke during the fight against Danzo and Kage. Rock Lee during the war. 1 Mangekyou Kakashi during the war. Sabaku No Gaara during the fight against Deidara. Sakura during the war. Kiba during the war. Jiraiya during the Pain arc.

Team Fairy Tail:

Natsu Dragon Mode during war. Erza during the war. Gajeel during the war. Laxus during the war. Gray during the war. Sting during the war. Lucy during the war. Juvia during the war.

• Determined to win

• Winning conditions: any means
Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

Pretty sure, Naruto team stomps this really hard.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto with not much efforts.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto easily.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FlashingSabre

Naruto in a reasonably good fight. The speed, skill, and versatility gap is too much to overcome.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in a reasonably good fight. The speed, skill, and versatility gap is too much to overcome.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team Naruto.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes majority

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VictorGnome

You'd have to make Naruto use his BM (with the whole "cloak" and Kyuubi giant shield) to stand a chance against Team Fairy Tail.

I didn't finish watching Fairy Tail, because quite frankly, it is an unenjoyable anime due to how tedious and repetitive it gets after a while (I stopped in like episode 80) with more PIS than every other anime ever made combined happening every 5 seconds. Seriously, these supposedly unstoppable characters like Laxus or the villain that pretended he had a twin so he could create an evil tower atomic bomb. They're supposed to be badass and above everyone, yet Natsu arrives, gets his ass kicked, and somehow beats them in two seconds, when he himself was stated to be like a B or A class fighter (meaning decent, but nothing special aside from being Dragonborn). To make matters worse, he's still somehow much weaker than Erza (who also finds new armor transformations when the plot demands it), whom got pwned by the guys Natsu beats. No one ever freaking dies; they are all recycled over and over (beit to be used as villains again or to become good guys). Seriously, characters "sacrifice" themselves to save others time after time and a whole episode for drama is created to honor their noble libations... yet the next episode, nothing actually happened and they laugh it off. How pointless.

Putting aside my distaste for this anime, I remember that there was an episode where Natsu, Gray, and Erza both fought against a gigantic villain and they utilized mountain-busting powers casually to beat him. This isn't the only circumstance where they used mountain-busting superpowers, but this was almost at the beginning of the anime. Since I didn't see everything, I am pretty sure they all got muuuuch stronger (seeing Natsu barely beat the first main villain who was believed to be almost a god when Erza made her first appearance, yet he blitzed him with fire punches like 50 episodes later).

In short, Natsu from the beginning of Fairy Tail would kill the entire Naruto team himself unless you give Naruto his BM/BSM form. And even THEN, it'd still be pretty one-sided.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FlashingSabre

@victorgnome: You're talking about Lullaby. A fight where they used small building level techniques to defeat a guy made of seemingly normal wood, in a fight that was hilariously one sided in their favor. Nothing even remotely mountain level.

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VictorGnome
@flashingsabre said:

@victorgnome: You're talking about Lullaby. A fight where they used small building level techniques to defeat a guy made of seemingly normal wood, in a fight that was hilariously one sided in their favor. Nothing even remotely mountain level.

Loading Video...

THAT'S the one. But still, they look pretty damn good compared to any Naruto character that doesn't have a giant transformation. I'd even argue that this Lullaby guy is Bijuu level, but these Fairy Tail characters made him look weak. Now, imagine if Laxus used that attack that instantly beats all his opponents (unless he subconsciously cares for them).

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FlashingSabre

@victorgnome: Dude, Kid Kiba's Two-Headed Wolf has better DC than anything in the first three arcs of Fairy Tail. There isn't a single Fairy Tail character on par with a Tailed Beast in any way. Any Kage level fighter can mass slaughter the FT-verse.

Also Fairy Law (Laxus' Technique), drains the users life force to KO or kill the targets, and the greater their numbers or individual strength, the more life it drains. Makarov (one of the strongest guys on the entire continent) had to sacrifice himself to take out a bunch of fodder soldiers toward the end of the series. Anyone trying to use FL would die taking out one or two Kage class opponents.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@victorgnome: BM Naruto beats this whole team by himself. That doesn't make it more even at all.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd have to make Naruto use his BM (with the whole "cloak" and Kyuubi giant shield) to stand a chance against Team Fairy Tail.

I didn't finish watching Fairy Tail, because quite frankly, it is an unenjoyable anime due to how tedious and repetitive it gets after a while (I stopped in like episode 80) with more PIS than every other anime ever made combined happening every 5 seconds. Seriously, these supposedly unstoppable characters like Laxus or the villain that pretended he had a twin so he could create an evil tower atomic bomb. They're supposed to be badass and above everyone, yet Natsu arrives, gets his ass kicked, and somehow beats them in two seconds, when he himself was stated to be like a B or A class fighter (meaning decent, but nothing special aside from being Dragonborn). To make matters worse, he's still somehow much weaker than Erza (who also finds new armor transformations when the plot demands it), whom got pwned by the guys Natsu beats. No one ever freaking dies; they are all recycled over and over (beit to be used as villains again or to become good guys). Seriously, characters "sacrifice" themselves to save others time after time and a whole episode for drama is created to honor their noble libations... yet the next episode, nothing actually happened and they laugh it off. How pointless.

Putting aside my distaste for this anime, I remember that there was an episode where Natsu, Gray, and Erza both fought against a gigantic villain and they utilized mountain-busting powers casually to beat him. This isn't the only circumstance where they used mountain-busting superpowers, but this was almost at the beginning of the anime. Since I didn't see everything, I am pretty sure they all got muuuuch stronger (seeing Natsu barely beat the first main villain who was believed to be almost a god when Erza made her first appearance, yet he blitzed him with fire punches like 50 episodes later).

In short, Natsu from the beginning of Fairy Tail would kill the entire Naruto team himself unless you give Naruto his BM/BSM form. And even THEN, it'd still be pretty one-sided.

Using BM Naruto makes it a one-sided mismatch. He can literally end everything with a single multi-mountain level bijuu bomb.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Natsu during beginning of series lolstomp blitz mismatch every Naruto characters? What if i add Kaguya, Madara, Toneri, 10 Tails, Kinshiki against beginning of series Natsu or first 30 chapters Natsu?

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairyduke: if you add those characters this will probably get locked lol.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: Kaguya, 10 Tails Juubi, Madara, Kinshiki and the others from Naruto team?

But with also Erza, Gray, Laxus and the others at the beginning of the series? First...30 or 40 chapters? It should be fair or is still a spite against Naruto guys?

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Natsu during beginning of series lolstomp blitz mismatch every Naruto characters? What if i add Kaguya, Madara, Toneri, 10 Tails, Kinshiki against beginning of series Natsu or first 30 chapters Natsu?

. . . Sorry but what are u saying?

There are 8 users here who thinks that Naruto Team can overcome FT Team without much troubles. . . and when a single user says "Natsu during 1st Arc Lullaby can murder wrecks a BSM Naruto and his whole Team" you takes this as the only correct answer?

And trust me. That was utterly ridiculous.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Yeah it was weird. I thought after that War Natsu should be an average lightspeed with large continent DC.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

The Naruto versions you have picked are too strong in my mind.

Team Naruto.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GXrevs06
@fairyduke said:

Dude, any of those characters could solo the verse

@flashingsabre

There isn't a single Fairy Tail character on par with a Tailed Beast in any way

An argument could be made for Dragon Acno contending with some of the weaker Bijuus

Any Kage level fighter can mass slaughter the FT-verse.

Lol no. Let's not get carried away. No Kage level opponent is soloing the entire FT verse at once. Come on, now.

Also Fairy Law (Laxus' Technique), drains the users life force to KO or kill the targets,

Laxus used it on the entire town and was just fine afterwards. Makarov is just old and he used it on thousands of soldiers that time. Big difference. There are only 8 targets here

@victorgnome said:

One Piece also has the "no one ever dies" problem yet I don't really see anyone ever complaining about that.

Erza, Grey and Natsu have never used mountain busting powers IIRC. Unless, you are referring to Natsu's demolition fist, a power up he got from his 1-year of training. I don't see a problem with that.

EDIT: Are you talking about Delliora?

And no, BoS Natsu would not beat anyone here. He does not have the feats to support that assertion.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Acno has DC on par with the Bijuu, but is otherwise outclassed by them.

I agree most of the Kages couldn't solo FT. I meant that most FT characters were no match for even Tsunade or Hokage Kakashi. They obviously couldn't beat everyone, let alone every one at once.

Laxus didn't actually affect anyone with Fairy Law. There was no life drain, and it can't be used as a feat, since it didn't affect anyone.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

It should be obvious at this point that the guy who made this thread is a troll user and this thread itself is bait.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto wins this.

FairyDuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Before calling me troll without a single proof or opinions about my thread you should tell the reasons.

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By VictorGnome

@gxrevs06@antonio_1996@thevivas@flashingsabre It looks like you all know enough about Fairy Tail to assert that Naruto would win. Personally, I thought they made Natsu look extremely powerful at the beginning of the series, but as the show moved on, it looked like he was getting weaker (even though I know he was getting a gazillion times stronger).

@god_vulcan Let's not call other users trolls like that. The only true trolls would be the ones that flame others for no reason and it is very clear when they do so. This is just anime, which is fiction; its purpose is to entertain. In other words, even if you dislike the premise of the thread, just try to have fun with it. I always do and I see so many users raging at differing opinions in something so insignificant (aside from entertaining) as fiction. It's not neither history nor physics.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgnome: he claimed that he should add Kaguya, Madara etc and claimed that Natus was a lightspeed continent buster.

How isn't he a troll?

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. . . However Team Naruto takes this with a not much troubles. Hax, Genjutsu, Kamui, Clones, Sage Mode, Regeneration, Sand Ant Lion Pit, Healing Facts, Speed and DC etc. >> FT

I think everyone here agrees (?)

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@victorgnome: He's a bait troll. Go to his account and look at his posts.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@chaos239 said: ply

@victorgnome: he claimed that he should add Kaguya, Madara etc and claimed that Natsu was a lightspeed continent buster.

How isn't he a troll?

lmfao

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgnome: Yeah, Fairy Tail power levels make no sense. The characters are, by in large, much weaker than they should be.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto murders Team Fairy Tail

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KingZod

@gxrevs06: With one piece the lack of character deaths hasn't been an issue till recent times. As I'm sure you're aware very loveable characters have met their demise. Whereas in FT it's not just people not dieing, it's people dying then being revived through an asspull two chapters later. It's so anticlimactic that nobody frets when a character "dies" because we know they're coming back. The peak of this was Makarov's revival, nothing to defend that level of troll writing

On topic: Team Naruto

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers