Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By ourmanuel

@kingogkings777 said:
@adamantine said:

@leothegreatest: @kingogkings777:

Miracle doesn't counter Genjutsu show me a single scan of it countering an illusion.

Same for Lille prove it won't work and since you want to use NLF argument prove he can use intangibly against chakra based attacks.

What NLF argument? I asked you to post scans of Sasuke genjutsuing light and you have yet to provide them. Nice try moving the goal post.

this argument is extremely dumb, like jesus you guys are making me cry.

Light level Lille

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lille plugs holes and calls it day. Theirs nothting the naruto team can do

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 EcoBlitz  Online

@kingogkings777: any sternritter affecting someone with chakra, a susano, a sharingan, or a kyuubi

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 EcoBlitz  Online

@ourmanuel: he could make better arguments but noooooooooo he wants to argue dumb points and be disingenuous asf then ignore the other side when they argue the same dumb as Ass argument he’s using

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@kingogkings777: any sternritter affecting someone with chakra, a susano, a sharingan, or a kyuubi

Did I make any of those claims in this tread?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@ourmanuel: he could make better arguments but noooooooooo he wants to argue dumb points and be disingenuous asf then ignore the other side when they argue the same dumb as Ass argument he’s using

im not even sure these guys are serious

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight starts: team naruto arrives directly inside Askin's giant gift ball and sees Lile floating above them with his trumpet ready, the team tries to dodge but nerves in the ground grab their legs, the get erased.

The dust clears and the rest of the bleach team emerges from a fold in space nianzol created, gerard boasts about how easy that it was to win.

In that moment a rain of black arrows falls from the sky towards the quincy, nianzol dies immediately, pernida winces in pain as desperately ripping off fingers trying escape the field of black flames the arrows create, lile looks of to see sasuke smirking and reading another attack. Annoyed by his arrogance, he fires at him only to see he's actually hit gerard's sword. The damage reflects back to him. Naruto and Delta hop out of a portal. Turns out the team that was killed earlier were just clones and the real team was chilling in another dimension.

Naruto and sasuke seal gerard while delta takes care of askin.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sternritters stomp hard. Askin is nigh-unkillable, he make chakra, oxygen, and carbon dioxide toxic to Naruto team(like he did to Yoruichi)=death. Lille is intangible and ignores durability so Naruto team has 0 answers in that corner too. Touch Pernida if you dare=death. Gerard is unkillable outright, they can't stop him not even with a seal.

Delta is trash, not even going there. Pernida spins her head off her shoulders and everyone is happier for it. Naruto can 't stop Pernida in any capacity. Prior knowledge will do him good as he will attempt to avoid Pernida's touch at all cost lest he lose a limb. Sasuke, ditto. Neither can survive being poisoned by oxygen or chakra(bring me scans, not complaints) and Askin is wicked fast. Dude held casual conversation without a heart, not even Naruto can do crazy shit like that(never had his heart destroyed or stopped). Naruto and Sasuke don't have the time to be playing tag with Gerard so that excuse isn't even worth mentioning(sealing). This is primarily due to Lille. Lille has 8 wings allowing him to fire up to 24 existence-erasing attacks that are faster than light by a stupidly ridiculous margin, plus they can move independently of one another. Naruto and Sasuke can't stop for even a second or else they die immediately. They have no path to victory.

but genjutsu

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 EcoBlitz  Online

@kingogkings777: you’re asking someone to show sharingan affecting light, I’m asking you to show me any sternritter ability affecting someone with chakra, a susano, a sharingan, or the kyuubi. Since those are all relevant parts of this battle like you’re claiming “light” to be.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Yes cause he said Sasuke could genjutsu Lille, I asked if he could genjutsu light since Lille is made of light. Why should I waste my time with you since I didn't make any of those claims in this thread if I recall correctly. Only asked for proof of Sasuke being able to genjutsu light, since Lille is made of it.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 EcoBlitz  Online

@silentnightz: Askin gets nuked or blitzed (he’s my 2nd fav bleach character and 4th fav fictional character)

Lille can survive yes.

Pernida gets blitzed and or nuked.

Gerard gets dropped with a glance.

He nukes Pernida our straight up makes a kyuubi avatar without nerves and stomps it literally. Sasuke can literally wreck with a casual susano shockwave.

Askin isn’t as fast as either nardo or saucegay granted he should be the fastest elite (only one to actually dodge and fight nimaya) he still gets blitzed.

Existence erasure attacks... lol wow. Oh I just read they are FTL too... despite being made of light (which would put it at light speed (with wank) Aii bruh. Lol the last couple sentences of your “argument” was funnier than the first couple sentences and the first couple sentences were hilarious.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 EcoBlitz  Online

@kingogkings777: Okay fine. Do you believe any of the sternritter abilities will work on the naruto side? If yes, answer the question then if no be sure to ignore.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Why are you asking me that question and what does that have to do with Lille and genjutsu?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 EcoBlitz  Online

@kingogkings777: I’m not debating about Lille and genjutsu; I’m asking you a straight forward question. Do you think sternritter abilities will work on team naruto?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: not even genjutsu will save them. Sasuke is the onlything even close to being proficient in genjutsu(he's no Itachi) and the Sternritter are well aware of his ability so they ain't falling for it. If every idiot in Naruto can prepare for it so can Sternritter. Good thing you got that knocked out of the way for them lol

what up silently, u good

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ohh and Naruto creates a shadow clone and lets it fight the elite sterns while NAruto and Sasuke bring their families on a pic nic

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By ManimalMan

Not too sure about this whole lille being made of light thing

No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By kingogkings777

@manimalman: chicken lille, also your spoiler is messed up

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

what up silently, u good

Hey, not much, just bustin up a few posts that lack critical thought. Good thing, I didn't trip over that illogical post you dropped. Now run along back to the kiddie's table, I'm dealing with Eco right now. I'll send him to sit with you in a sec;)

ahahhahahahahahaha, lol. but on a serious note, when i think of your nickname i start dying, no offence of course.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the whole lille being made of light so nothing works on him argument is still stupid, I guess Prof X can't TP him either.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2 said:

the whole lille being made of light so nothing works on him argument is still stupid, I guess Prof X can't TP him either.

Legit

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu not working on him is still valid tbh. Forget the Light argument, Genjutsu works by pouring your energy (chakra) into your target.

No Caption Provided

Lille has shown he’s completely immune to energy attacks as well as physical.

The chakra would go right through him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Your argument is better than Kings though, you're saying that because he's intangible to energy and Chakra is energy it wont work.

King is using a NLF and refuses to prove anything.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest said:

Genjutsu not working on him is still valid tbh. Forget the Light argument, Genjutsu works by pouring your energy (chakra) into your target.

No Caption Provided

Lille has shown he’s completely immune to energy attacks as well as physical.

The chakra would go right through him.

One thing I never understood about that is, how do they pour Chakra into someone that doesn't have a Chakra network?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: Because the genjutsu comes from their chakra to control the victim they don't need the victim to have chakra.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@adam2 said:

@sup3rn0va: Because the genjutsu comes from their chakra to control the victim they don't need the victim to have chakra.

Yes, but it says it pours the Chakra into their victim, where does that Chakra go if the victim doesn't have a Chakra network.

Like Naruto characters senses are directly connected to their Chakra network, which is why pouring your Chakra into their network works like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Naruto characters don't need chakra to use their senses, there are characters without chakra or chakra control who can still see, hear, taste, feel, etc.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2 said:

@sup3rn0va:

Naruto characters don't need chakra to use their senses, there are characters without chakra or chakra control who can still see, hear, taste, feel, etc.

I didn't say they need Chakra to use their senses, but the Chakra network and the central nervous system that send signals to the brain are intertwined in Naruto.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

It shouldn’t work but I just let it roll to not start a flame war. People don’t like to accept when an author creates an ability that only works in-verse.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 EcoBlitz  Online

@kingogkings777: so you don’t wanna debate? It’s fine if you don’t eannta answer the rather direct question I’m asking you. But I’m trying to engage you in a debate.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By EcoBlitz  Online

@silentnightz: They crossed a country distance in a couple mins tops... they have the travel speed and combat speed.

Kirin level... wow that’s so relevant. Lol. It’s not strong enough because he’s never actually ranked anything; he simply survived either after taking damage or by using his ability before getting hit.

A random rasenshuriken can kill them, a bijuudama isn’t needed.

Lol my number 1 and 2 are Gilgamesh from the fate franchise and Thanos respectively; I could care less about saucegay and nardo. Also my number 4 is Gin.

He doesn’t need too. He simply either Radeon shuriken’s it into oblivion or uses something without nerves.

Oh yeah I forgot you think light speed bleach characters are a thing. I’ll do myself the favor of not replying to you after this.

Except Gerard is gonna close his eyes the entire fight; saucegay drops him with a glance. Also I like how you’re claiming they’d have no problem fighting without seeing without having literally any proof of any of them fighting that way in any capacity.

I guess I did. Care to show me pernidas overtaking in organic energy that’s explosive? There will be no severed pieces; he’s getting vaped.

Ah, light speed bleach characters... *in pathfinders voice* Exciting!

I did. The last arc especially I am a huge fan of the sternritters even though kubo could’ve done infinitely better with them like he did at the start of the arc. Lille erases space... not existence...

I addressed the points you made my guy.

Yes, because being faster than someone by quite the margin let’s you kill them before they can do much.

That’s literally a defense... nuking him...

That’s literally a counter/defense... are you okay my guy?

Your post didn’t involve Lille iirc; feel free to correct me. Not that it matters as sauce drops him with a glance too.

Aii bruh, keep seeping that superiority juice; I’m sure it makes you feel better about yourself and everyday life.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 EcoBlitz  Online

@silentnightz: They crosses a country distance in a couple mins tops... they have the travel speed and combat speed.

Kirin level... wow that’s so relevant. Lol. It’s not strong enough because he’s never actually ranked anything; he simply survived either after taking damage or by using his ability before getting hit.

A random rasenshuriken can kill them, a bijuudama isn’t needed.

Lol my number 1 and 2 are Gilgamesh from the fate franchise and Thanos respectively; I could care less about saucegay and nardo. Also my number 4 is Gin.

He doesn’t need too. He simply either rasen shuriken’s it into oblivion or uses something without nerves.

Oh yeah I forgot you think light speed bleach characters are a thing. I’ll do myself the favor of not replying to you after this.

Except Gerard is gonna close his eyes the entire fight; saucegay drops him with a glance. Also I like how you’re claiming they’d have no problem fighting without seeing without having literally any proof of any of them fighting that way in any capacity.

I guess I did. Care to show me pernidas overtaking in organic energy that’s explosive? There will be no severed pieces; he’s getting vaped.

Ah, light speed bleach characters... *in pathfinders voice* Exciting!

I did. The last arc especially I am a huge fan of the sternritters even though kubo could’ve done infinitely better with them like he did at the start of the arc. Lille erases space... not existence...

I addressed the points you made my guy.

Yes, because being faster than someone by quite the margin let’s you kill them before they can do much.

That’s literally a defense... nuking him...

That’s literally a counter/defense... are you okay my guy?

Your post didn’t involve Lille iirc; feel free to correct me. Not that it matters as sauce drops him with a glance too.

Aii bruh, keep seeping that superiority juice; I’m sure it makes you feel better about yourself and everyday life.

Avatar image for nootherpurpose1
NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see whats stopping Naruto from making a clone for each person and then souping up his team with kurama cloaks like he did in the war. He could even make 100 for each person to dogpile since chapter 1 Naruto made 1000 effortlessly (was laughing and even had a smile) plus they all start at there strongest? So 3 headed kurama avatar Naruto is what im hearing? He can even make kurama avatar shadow clones if he wishes just like he did against sasuke in there final fight

No Caption Provided

and doesnt Naruto also have negativity sensing and heightened awareness? (which the clones would have too might i add) he could use that to avoid the hard to spot attacks. So can sasuke with his eyes.

I just see Naruto making 100 clones for each person and dogpiling everyone while also being a distraction to the others and sasuke genjutsus or seals the immortals and intangibles. Lille has eyes. He can be sharingand. Sharingan genjutsu works by looking into the casters eyes. Lille has eyes. Nuff said. Nothing to suggest lille cant be sharingand while just the fact that he has eyes is proof he can. Again lille has eyes. Nuff said. And a brain too. Gerard will be chibaku tenseid and sealed. Gerard has no sealing resistance last i checked. Chibaku tensei or magnet rasengan finishes him and saying The Miracle will get him out is a NLF since gerard has no sealing resistance last i checked. And the clones arent gonna get 1 hit cause EOS Narutos clones took multiple hits from six paths madara and heavily weakened and exhausted BASE narutos clones took hits from sasuke.

Heres clones battling it out with six paths madara
Exhausted clones taking lightning enhanced shurikens without dissapearing
An exhausted clone taking a chidori and not immediately dissapearing until after naruto punches sasuke.
An exhausted clone taking a chidori and not immediately dissapearing until after naruto punches sasuke.

And it wouldnt be an outlier either cause Hokage naruto barely uses clones and the onetime he really did against shin kids, they didnt dissapear in that fight. Plus even if they did, they were in base form. So theres no evidence to show clones lost the ability to take multiple hits after the fight ended.

Any damage Naruto should receive gets healed. He healed a damn lung as a kid lmao like wtf?

No Caption Provided

with just a drip of kuramas power and hes shown he can heal others like when he healed sasuke when he got burned from momoahiki or when he gave kakashi his eye and helped guy. And even if you want to downplay and mention the outlier that is sasukes sword stabbing into Naruto. Alright. Thats awsome. He healed that too.

Not gonna get into stats cause anytime stats are brought up in a Naruto vs Bleach thread from what ive seen, everyone turns stupid.

Naruto team should take this low-mid dif. If i had to talk about stats, id say they wash. But thats my take on it. Duces.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto team

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see whats stopping Naruto from making a clone for each person and then souping up his team with kurama cloaks like he did in the war. He could even make 100 for each person to dogpile since chapter 1 Naruto made 1000 effortlessly (was laughing and even had a smile) plus they all start at there strongest? So 3 headed kurama avatar Naruto is what im hearing? He can even make kurama avatar shadow clones if he wishes just like he did against sasuke in there final fight

What stoping lille from one shotting all his clones. The Xas ignores durability. And doesnt even shot bullets. Whats stopping gremmy from spamming meteors? What's stoping the wind form warping space so they dont get hit? Whats stoping pernida from copying kurama?

No Caption Provided

and doesnt Naruto also have negativity sensing and heightened awareness? (which the clones would have too might i add) he could use that to avoid the hard to spot attacks. So can sasuke with his eyes.

Except their is no reacting to the Xas

I just see Naruto making 100 clones for each person and dogpiling everyone while also being a distraction to the others and sasuke genjutsus or seals the immortals and intangibles. Lille has eyes. He can be sharingand. Sharingan genjutsu works by looking into the casters eyes. Lille has eyes. Nuff said. Nothing to suggest lille cant be sharingand while just the fact that he has eyes is proof he can. Again lille has eyes. Nuff said. And a brain too. Gerard will be chibaku tenseid and sealed.

Bruhh lillies whole body is made of light in his 2nd form. Hes also not even physical. Lillie had his had half his head blown and their was no brian. Genjustu has no feats of working on none phyical beings.

Gerard has no sealing resistance last i checked. Chibaku tensei or magnet rasengan finishes him and saying The Miracle will get him out is a NLF since gerard has no sealing resistance last i checked. And the clones arent gonna get 1 hit cause EOS Narutos clones took multiple hits from six paths madara and heavily weakened and exhausted BASE narutos clones took hits from sasuke.

If Naruto makes 1000 clones they wont be as strong as just making 5. And Gerard does have sealing resistance toshiros ice can freeze all elements and deactive abilites. And guess what it failed. The mirical is reality warping. .

Lol you fail to realize Gerard hits much harder than sasuke and madara. In his final holy form is above even bankai kenpachi. Keep in mind kenpachi in shikia while suppressed stop a country level meteor..

And it wouldnt be an outlier either cause Hokage naruto barely uses clones and the onetime he really did against shin kids, they didnt dissapear in that fight. Plus even if they did, they were in base form. So theres no evidence to show clones lost the ability to take multiple hits after the fight ended.

Any damage Naruto should receive gets healed. He healed a damn lung as a kid lmao like wtf?

No Caption Provided

with just a drip of kuramas power and hes shown he can heal others like when he healed sasuke when he got burned from momoahiki or when he gave kakashi his eye and helped guy. And even if you want to downplay and mention the outlier that is sasukes sword stabbing into Naruto. Alright. Thats awsome. He healed that too.

Not gonna get into stats cause anytime stats are brought up in a Naruto vs Bleach thread from what ive seen, everyone turns stupid.

Naruto team should take this low-mid dif. If i had to talk about stats, id say they wash. But thats my take on it. Duces.

Gremmy,Askin,Gerard,lille,Pernida, All have far superior regen than naruto who cant even regen limbs. Askin alone can give naruto and Sasuke a hard time. If sasuke uses genjustu on him he will instantly gain immunity to all his phyical and energy attack . If they damaged or nuke Gerard the damged will get reflected. Uryu and Haswalth can reverse damged. Uryu can also reverse events say Sasuke uses CT on him he can reverse to were sasuke gets sealed lol.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@undre: Prove why regenerating a limb is better than regening a vital organ

also show me anyone in bleach doing it as a kid with barely a percentage of there whole power. keep in mind not only was it barely anything from kuramas power but it was also half kurama. So barely a percentage of HALF kuramas whole power WHILE he was a kid regend a lung. here he has both halves. No one here has better regen than Naruto.

While i disagree, okay? he hits harder....prove hitting harder makes the clones dissapear. madara was so strong, it took him and sasuke to fight him and narutos clones still didnt dissapear....so simply being stronger doesnt meana the clones will dissaper as proven with madara. and again against sasuke, they were heavily exhausted, weakaned base form clones and they STILL didnt dissapear lol well one of em anyway. but one is all the proof i need.

Narutos clones are around the originals strength tho by feats. A clone from Naruto was fighting against and winning against kages (Naruto in KCM had 3rd raikage down and wouldve been sealed right there. Sage mode clone reacts to 3rd raikage and dodges him) in just sage mode. Base shadow clone Naruto even stopped one of madaras strongest jutsu by SPAMMING OTHER CLONES and even madara himself complimented him. again a base shadow clone spamming more shadow clones.

No Caption Provided

So quite clearly via literal feats, the clones arent that weak at all.

Well sharingan genjutsu has no anti-feats of not working against someone with eyes....so. unless they had a dojutsu themself or was broken out lille may not be physical but what does that matter when sharingans whole thing is it activates upon eye contact? if lille looks at him, its case. as long as he has a pair of eyes, theres no reason sharingan shouldnt work.

askin cant give 100 Narutos trouble let alone 1000 which isnt even the most he can make and is the number chapter 1 Naruto made. also again they can don the avatar.

so please show me why askin would be able to handle 100 or more six paths Narutos and 100 or more six paths kurama avatar narutos. im pretty sure just 3 avatars would have askin reeling. and for the others you mentioned, you forgot the part where i said he'll be distracting them. How are anyone of them gonna get anything done when theres hundreds of six paths Narutos going off on everyone? let alone there kuama avatars?

x axis will hit the clones but wheres the proof itll make them dissapear? An extremely weakened and exhausted BASE clone could take a chidori through its chest and still not dissapear. same would happen if they get shot.

*If gremmy spams meteros, Naruto one shots them like against madara. if the meteor are stronger than madaras and reuires more effort? Easy. Just make 100 more Narutos to do it. Still a problem? fine 500? Still a problem? fine 1000. Still a problem? make even more. plus non avatar Naruto was able to destroy tons of meteors. Imagine kurama avatar Naruto? if for any reason the clones cant do it, make the clones don the avatar and its a wrap.

*The wind is an issue but sasuke could always just teleport his sword into them like against madara. if that doesnt work, outlast them. No one here has as much stamina as Naruto. not even close and naruto can give others his chakra.

*Pernidas the only problem. Kinda skeptical if they can copy kurama tho since kurama isnt an ability....its a person. and i dont remember pernida copying a whole person if remember correctly. Plus its weird to say they can copy things like that. like moves like sasukes sharingan which is a bloodline exclusive and is impossible for anyone else whos not an uchiha to achive unless implanted. or what about hulk? can they copy hulks anger powerup? its just weird.

*For anyone else, like i said. I dont see how anyon, even the ppl i mentioned are even gonna get anything done when hundreds or thousands of six paths Naruto clones are gonna be jumping them. Let alone multiple of them having there kurama avatars up as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread was the shit lol, bleach fans had a whole 9 pages of wanting bleach to be lightspeed in anything

OT: Naruto team still been stomping

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Prove why regenerating a limb is better than regening a vital organ

also show me anyone in bleach doing it as a kid with barely a percentage of there whole power. keep in mind not only was it barely anything from kuramas power but it was also half kurama. So barely a percentage of HALF kuramas whole power WHILE he was a kid regend a lung. here he has both halves. No one here has better regen than Naruto.

Okay naruto cant regen limbs even at with full Kurama. The elite sterns can regen anybody part.

Gerard was cutt in half and blow to bits. And still regen. He can also regen from energy in the surroundings.

Lille his head blow of and still came back pernida was blow to bits and still can regen

Hell a much weaker ichigo can regen his entire heart

Stern have far superior regen 2 of them being immortal. Askin and pernida potential immortal.. So maybe all the elites are immortal

While i disagree, okay? he hits harder....prove hitting harder makes the clones dissapear. madara was so strong, it took him and sasuke to fight him and narutos clones still didnt dissapear....so simply being stronger doesnt meana the clones will dissaper as proven with madara. and again against sasuke, they were heavily exhausted, weakaned base form clones and they STILL didnt dissapear lol well one of em anyway. but one is all the proof i need.

Okay the more clones he makes the weaker they are. Askin can kill them all with death dealing. Pernida can kill them and copy their powers with nerves. Lille can blow his trumpet. And wipe the while area.

Narutos clones are around the originals strength tho by feats. A clone from Naruto was fighting against and winning against kages (Naruto in KCM had 3rd raikage down and wouldve been sealed right there. Sage mode clone reacts to 3rd raikage and dodges him) in just sage mode. Base shadow clone Naruto even stopped one of madaras strongest jutsu by SPAMMING OTHER CLONES and even madara himself complimented him. again a base shadow clone spamming more shadow clones.

No Caption Provided

The more he makes the weaker they are stop with tha headcannon

Well sharingan genjutsu has no anti-feats of not working against someone with eyes....so. unless they had a dojutsu themself or was broken out lille may not be physical but what does that matter when sharingans whole thing is it activates upon eye contact? if lille looks at him, its case. as long as he has a pair of eyes, theres no reason sharingan shouldnt work.

lille is light being. And last time i checked genjustu works by sending chakra into a phyical person which lille isnt your head cannon is amazing also. Bleach characters have extra senses and dont even need eyes to fight

And using genjustu on askin while only make him immune to all saskues attacks. Gerards miracle will warp him out of genjustu. Pernida will adpat... Genjustu sends charkra to the optic nerves so pernida will feel that and adapt and copy the ability. Askin will simple become immune once exposed

askin cant give 100 Narutos trouble let alone 1000 which isnt even the most he can make and is the number chapter 1 Naruto made. also again they can don the avatar.

so please show me why askin would be able to handle 100 or more six paths Narutos and 100 or more six paths kurama avatar narutos. im pretty sure just 3 avatars would have askin reeling. and for the others you mentioned, you forgot the part where i said he'll be distracting them. How are anyone of them gonna get anything done when theres hundreds of six paths Narutos going off on everyone? let alone there kuama avatars?

Askin can become instantly immune to any power so the clones wont be able ti damged him

x axis will hit the clones but wheres the proof itll make them dissapear? An extremely weakened and exhausted BASE clone could take a chidori through its chest and still not dissapear. same would happen if they get shot.

*If gremmy spams meteros, Naruto one shots them like against madara. if the meteor are stronger than madaras and reuires more effort? Easy. Just make 100 more Narutos to do it. Still a problem? fine 500? Still a problem? fine 1000. Still a problem? make even more. plus non avatar Naruto was able to destroy tons of meteors. Imagine kurama avatar Naruto? if for any reason the clones cant do it, make the clones don the avatar and its a wrap.

*The wind is an issue but sasuke could always just teleport his sword into them like against madara. if that doesnt work, outlast them. No one here has as much stamina as Naruto. not even close and naruto can give others his chakra.

*Pernidas the only problem. Kinda skeptical if they can copy kurama tho since kurama isnt an ability....its a person. and i dont remember pernida copying a whole person if remember correctly. Plus its weird to say they can copy things like that. like moves like sasukes sharingan which is a bloodline exclusive and is impossible for anyone else whos not an uchiha to achive unless implanted. or what about hulk? can they copy hulks anger powerup? its just weird.

Pernida has copied powers foreign to his own he coped kenpachis stats brian and abilities. He also copyied myuris bankai. Pernida can also control and copy inorganic material. So i dont see why he cant copy sasuke or kurama

*For anyone else, like i said. I dont see how anyon, even the ppl i mentioned are even gonna get anything done when hundreds or thousands of six paths Naruto clones are gonna be jumping them. Let alone multiple of them having there kurama avatars up as well.

Askin can make anything poison to you via Gift Bad. Like your own chakra,oxygen or even blood can poison to u. Gift bad also can spread miles in a instant. Not only that it cant be seen. Askin can also because immune to your chakra and physical attacks.

Gerards Miracle ability is reality warping it anu damaged he takes gets aborbed making him stronger. If you kill him he comes back even stronger. He also can relfect damaged From his sword. . Gerard also has sealing resistance. Toshiros ice can freeze all elements and matter. Not only that negate abilites. And guess which Gerard broke out. Beacasue the miracle grants his wishes.

So yeah dont see them putting him down

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: By scaling tho Naruto could replicate the feats of ichigo tho and probably pernida. again, with just half of his whole power and barely a percentage of that half and as a kid he regenerated a lung. And hokage Naruto has both halves AND its entire power now. A heart is just another vital organ just like a lung except more vital lol a head is more complicated, hence why i said probably since the brain is there and brains give commands to everything else but if narutos brain was mortally wounded but not completely destroyed, id say he can regen it via scaling cause the brain is also just another organ and Naruto already established as a kid that regening organs is childs play for him. Gerards the only one whos probably above him in which case seal.

Pay attention. I already said there weaker. Theres no headcanon here. my argument is that there not much weaker like your making up. If they are prove it. by feats shadow clones are close to the originals power and arent much weaker at all so they all still get negged by clones.

if they do get rid of the clones, simply keep making more. Naruto has chakra for days (literally lol and then some since he powered an entire army aka over 2000 people by 3x kakashis own chakra and that was again only half of kuramas power) plus again, naruto can put the avatars around them if need be. I dont see anyone of them taking down multiple kurama avatars.

yeah and last i checked sharingan genjutsu works via eye contct.....again no headcanon here. everyone knows this already.

He becomes of he survives and im pretty sure an attack like this ends him.

No Caption Provided

(which be buffed by 100x fold since this was with 50% kurama and not the whole thing as well. plus this is hokage naruto and not teen naruto)

If askin somehow survives then seal him. Sure he can become immune to attacks after ttaking it in but chibaku tensei is a sealing attack. not a damaging attack. Plus just like gerard, i dont recall askin having any sealing resistance

Okay then i can see pernida copying things like sasukes rinnegan but again kurama is a living sentient thing when the cloak comes out. Thats why we hear it talk many times during the war arc. Cause its not just an ability, its actually him. Thats why in Naruto the last, he was able to fight by himself. I dont think pernida can copy the avtar but everything else they should be able to.

If askins ability only spreads a few miles, The Naruto team should easily be fast enough to dodge outside its radius.

Besides even if they couldnt, Naruto and Sasuke can fly as well.

Also can i see a scan of askins The Gift? if its a physical thing, Narutos cloak and kurama avatar and Sasukes suanoo should be able to protect them from it anyway.

Alright well against gerard, they could just outlast him and beat him via KO. If i remember correctly, gerard FIRST gets affected by watevers happening AND THEN The Miracle activates. like when he was killed. He was first killed AND THEN The Miracle brought him back. That being said, i dont see why they cant KO him.

Plus Naruto could always use TSB which doesnt just destroy you but also your soul.And since chakra equals riatsu here, that would also mean the TSB would negate The Miracle.

Also forgot to mention sasukes teleportation abilities which allows him to forcibly teleport and swap places with people and objects. At anytime furing the fight, Sasuke can make one of the others tag each other by accident. Just throwing that in there.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: By scaling tho Naruto could replicate the feats of ichigo tho and probably pernida. again, with just half of his whole power and barely a percentage of that half and as a kid he regenerated a lung. And hokage Naruto has both halves AND its entire power now. A heart is just another vital organ just like a lung except more vital lol a head is more complicated, hence why i said probably since the brain is there and brains give commands to everything else but if narutos brain was mortally wounded but not completely destroyed, id say he can regen it via scaling cause the brain is also just another organ and Naruto already established as a kid that regening organs is childs play for him. Gerards the only one whos probably above him in which case seal.

Bruhh noooooooooo. He cant regen a head stop wanking. He cant even regen a damm are like woooow... How can scale up somones regen factor.

Pay attention. I already said there weaker. Theres no headcanon here. my argument is that there not much weaker like your making up. If they are prove it. by feats shadow clones are close to the originals power and arent much weaker at all so they all still get negged by clones.

Kaguya litterly one shotted all his clones with her hair. Everytime he summons alot clones they die out after one justu. Just stop plz. I watch the series.

if they do get rid of the clones, simply keep making more. Naruto has chakra for days (literally lol and then some since he powered an entire army aka over 2000 people by 3x kakashis own chakra and that was again only half of kuramas power) plus again, naruto can put the avatars around them if need be. I dont see anyone of them taking down multiple kurama avatars.

Bruhh he deosnt have that much chakra especially in adult form.. And power 2000 fodder is not impressive.. Gerard is power House. Hes leauges above kenpachi. Suppressed shikai kenpachi has casual counrty level strikes. Unsurpassed is 10x stronger. Bankai is another 10x stronger than unsupressed. Gerard 2nd holy form is even stronger. So kurama isnt even physically comparable to base geard.. Show me kurama with Country level phyicals. And lille can one shot the avatar clones with his trumpet which covers a whole city and ignores durability. Pernida can take out as well with his nerves,clones kenpachi level phyicals.. Askin can take them out with gift bad which your own energy posin

yeah and last i checked sharingan genjutsu works via eye contct.....again no headcanon here. everyone knows this already.

Its not just eye contact you need a phyical body and optic nerves which lille doesnt have he is pure light. Lol try agian

He becomes of he survives and im pretty sure an attack like this ends him.

No Caption Provided

(which be buffed by 100x fold since this was with 50% kurama and not the whole thing as well. plus this is hokage naruto and not teen naruto)

More headcannon. True it 50% but he had to prep and needs nature energy for the attack. And most of narutos power comes from his 6 paths power. And u also need to prove naruto is stronger when he hadnt trained in years. Kurama called him rusty multiple times lol.. You alos assume naruto starts with biju bombs in a fight which he doesnt XD. Also lets he does us biju bombs well Gerards huffnugs damaged reflection well kill naruto. Beacasue if huffung is destroyed same will happen to u

If askin somehow survives then seal him. Sure he can become immune to attacks after ttaking it in but chibaku tensei is a sealing attack. not a damaging attack. Plus just like gerard, i dont recall askin having any sealing resistance

Agian he can beacome immune all chakra based attacks that includes CT which is a justu and phyical attacks. Him and Gerard can also hop dimensions

Gerard resisted toshiros ice which has sealing affects.

Okay then i can see pernida copying things like sasukes rinnegan but again kurama is a living sentient thing when the cloak comes out. Thats why we hear it talk many times during the war arc. Cause its not just an ability, its actually him. Thats why in Naruto the last, he was able to fight by himself. I dont think pernida can copy the avtar but everything else they should be able to.

Pernida can just aborbe Kurama via Sklaverei

If askins ability only spreads a few miles, The Naruto team should easily be fast enough to dodge outside its radius.

Besides even if they couldnt, Naruto and Sasuke can fly as well.

Also can i see a scan of askins The Gift? if its a physical thing, Narutos cloak and kurama avatar and Sasukes suanoo should be able to protect them from it anyway.

No its not physical he can make anything poison to you like your own blood or chakra. Even oxygen. Not only plp dont notice till their hit. Unless they have knowledge they wont be aware

Alright well against gerard, they could just outlast him and beat him via KO. If i remember correctly, gerard FIRST gets affected by watevers happening AND THEN The Miracle activates. like when he was killed. He was first killed AND THEN The Miracle brought him back. That being said, i dont see why they cant KO him.

Any damged you do to him the miracle activates you dont have to kill him

Plus Naruto could always use TSB which doesnt just destroy you but also your soul.And since chakra equals riatsu here, that would also mean the TSB would negate The Miracle.

Hold up chief were is stated tsb destroys souls? Hashi and tobirama were hit with tsb and their souls were un effected. Minato was also hit with tsb on his back and his soul was still clean. I on the other hand have proof quincies destroy souls.

also quincy have soul destruction resistance feats they tank each other's attacks all the time.

Also forgot to mention sasukes teleportation abilities which allows him to forcibly teleport and swap places with people and objects. At anytime furing the fight, Sasuke can make one of the others tag each other by accident. Just throwing that in there.

Okay thats gonna be very effective he cant even be near them beacsue of gift bad

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@undre:

When did i say he could regen a head? quote me please. and yeah sure. he cant regen an arm but he regend a lung as a kid. keep the downplay up

A lung/vital organ >>> a limb unless you can prove otherwise. Nobody on bleach team is getting past narutos regen.

cause kaguya >>>>>>>>>>>>>> above anyone else. again.

@nootherpurpose1 said:

No Caption Provided

(Meant to stop ight here but for some reason the quote "mode" wouldnt deactivate.)

=========================================================

Debunk what i said. Feats > an opinion

Yes he does. prove he doesnt. I never said naruto has 2000 power....i said he powered up 2000+ plus people with only half his power by 3x. No one in bleach time has a stamina feat on par with that.

Hokage Naruto is stronger than teen Naruto. He fought fused momoshiki in base while EXTREMELY weakened and exhausted of chakra. Then he later starts bodying fused momoshiki after transforming......Again while EXTREMELY weakened and exhausted of chakra. And also all with a smile on his face. Kuramas statement got debunked as soon as he was swapping hands with a literal god in base and not even at 100%. wheres the rust in that?

INB4 shin stabbing outlier shows up:

No Caption Provided

lol 4 tails >>> six paths mode kurama avatar hokage anruto everyone

gerardas reflection wont kill Naruto when Naruto has survived his own bijuu bombs before. even in the sasuke fight he did:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so yeah good luck with that and prepping the 3 headed kurama wont take long. Nobodys moving with thousands of Narutos dogpiling everyone

he can only become immune to chakra when he takes in a large dosage and CT isnt a large dose considering weakened low on chakra adult sasuke trapped fused momo in one...and that was with one hand. Not even the black orbs. And also they cant open portals if there sealed. or they cant go through them lol they cant move. how are they gonna go in when they cant over.

Besides them being leaving through a portal gets debunked since kaguya can open portals and she still never left the CT

i already talked about gerard even thoits sketchy since tishiros ice isnt a sealing technique or attack but doent matter anyway.

where in that scan is pernida absorbing a person?

well good, Naruto team has knowledge here

Also askins hax is useless. Naruto has negativity sensing and danger senseing. He'll detect askins hax since you even said yourself it spreads miles meaning its actually tthere and therefore can be detected.

minato wasnt clean. his souls arms were gone if a tsb destroys you completely, so does your soul and TSBs are a pretty much guaranteed kill. hashi and tobi never got hit. only there clones did.

and again. Chakra = riatsu so no miracle once TSB hits gerard. So even if TSB didnt destriy souls, he gets negged and dies.

Sasuke would be able to see The Gift since chakra = riatsu. sasuke will avoid it.