Team Naruto vs Elite Sternitter

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joviolma: and what exactly is stoping pernida form copying their stats and abilities

Avatar image for batsywhyyoudead
batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awkward

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@undre: Pernida can't do that immediately, he needs to hit people with his nerves, Sasuke can see cellular sized objects and they are aware that him manipule nerves, plus, his nerves when he was extremely big were massive and visible, Sasuke can simple genjutsu him or turns him into dust with a casual Chidori or Amaterasu.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Not really when kenpach hit pernida their were no visible nerves. 9 times out 10 sasuke,naruto or delta will go for hand 2 hand

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@undre: When he hit Pernida, Pernida was in base, everyone is at their strongest here, therefore it is the gigantic Pernida that fought Mayuri which was the one that had massive nerves.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone in this threads imply Lille had causality manipulation? Lol

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: well in that in that case pernida is relevant he has Kenpachis stats and myuris abilities

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@undre: He is not, he have literally no impressive feat and he was still involving when he was fighting Mayuri, plus the stats he absorbed where just from base Kenny that by actual feats is not even Mountain Level +, he just need to be put down easily by any relevant attack Team has.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: my argument was not shredded. He put a whole debate into 1 stern.

If you have to try that hard to counter 1 stern you won't beat the team at all and that's obvious.

They literally can't even kill Gerard loll this is a stomp don't @ me again.

He's currently getting destroyed in another debate again and just ignoring valid points to repeat the same old speed nonsense

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: I'm not even debating about speed anymore, wtf are you even talking about now ?

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

@joviolma said:

@undre: Pernida can't do that immediately, he needs to hit people with his nerves, Sasuke can see cellular sized objects and they are aware that him manipule nerves, plus, his nerves when he was extremely big were massive and visible, Sasuke can simple genjutsu him or turns him into dust with a casual Chidori or Amaterasu.

This is literally one long way of saying sasuke is faster which is what you always go to.

Stop hoping on multiple accounts and stop going in circles.

"He literally has no impressive feats"

Just stop it's pathetic.

My god and this forum will only get worse once the supposed return of bleach anime happens my god..my head hurts

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is literally one long way of saying sasuke is faster which is what you always go to.

Pernida don't have actual speed feats, Sasuke was keeping up with someone that was keeping up with weakened SPSM Adult Naruto, weakened KCSM Naruto from the Last alone can block and react to GWRE which cross a diameter bigger than the Moon in moments.

Stop hoping on multiple accounts and stop going in circles.

I'm not using multiple accounts, JOVIOLMA is literally the only account I have, lmao.

"He literally has no impressive feats"

Just stop it's pathetic.

Underline this portion cuz you said something that represents completely my opinion towards your ''arguments'', and yes, he have no impressive feats/scale, the Bleach highballer logic is: ''If you say the truth, or something that I disagree, you are pathetic, hurr durr''.

My god and this forum will only get worse once the supposed return of bleach anime happens my god..my head hurts

Bleach anime was nice. If you don't like the forum, you are free to leave. Also I thought you didn't wanted to debate anymore, any point in tag me to being with ?

@consciouskeeper

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Consciouskeeper
No Caption Provided

@joviolma: I was responding to someone else before u tagged me askin what I was referring to.

I am on multiple forums..reddit is my favorite for now.

Miss CV of 4 years ago. N E ways as I thought your arguing speed again when it's irrelevant which is something you agreed with long ago.

Your argument is represented by the gif. I'm out stop @ me people

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: agian pernida has Kenpachis stats that makes him relevant. Can spread his nerves across the whole battle field

As far speed scals massively above quad digit charaters like. Masked Ichigo. Myuri also saids perida has similar reastu to the mimhagi. Which has relativistic feats. And the moon cutter feat was calced at quad digits

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ManimalMan  Online

@undre said:

@manimalman: Number 1 if sasuke shocks himself he would be destroying his own cells aswell. Not to mention he can copy stats and abilities.

Number 2 deltas beam cant destroy his whole bodied and it only stops regen in the area she damaged pernida can just keep replicating himself. And the will be fighting like 100 sasukes??? GG

Wth are you talking about. Thats not how chidori nagashi works.

She wouldn't need to destroying whole body, to be trouble. Pernida mostly clones himself by ripping fingers off. If finger were to be hit by a beam then the thats one less finger that can be used for cloning.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and sasuke stomp, no debate needed.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: I stepped Into this thread and from the get go he shredded your argument.

He put 2 people saying they can EACH stomp Lille... that’s not the same as putting a whole squad on Lille.

They can drop him with genjutsu or seal him, or vape him.....

Whatever he is doing in another debate is irrelevant to this one right now, in this debate any non biased person can see his arguments are head and tails superior over those provided by the bleach side, plain and simple.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By JOVIOLMA

gian pernida has Kenpachis stats that makes him relevant. Can spread his nerves across the whole battle field

No it doesn't, Pernida can't do jack with those things because anyone of the Team is already aware of his nerves abilities and everyone can see the nerves.

As far speed scals massively above quad digit charaters like. Masked Ichigo.

No, he is not, you have like zero evidence FKT Ichigo is slower or fast as Base TYBW Kenny, even if you could prove Kenny > FKT Ichigo in speed, he barely have quantifiable feats so he is like unquantifiable Mach 1000 + in base, only above this in Shikai and Bankai which Pernida never fought and used his nerves against.

Myuri also saids perida has similar reastu to the mimhagi. Which has relativistic feats. And the moon cutter feat was calced at quad digits

Mimihagi don't have any Relativistic feat, I already debunked that, the feat was taken out of context and I already addressed everything that proves that it was not true, plus, have the same Reiatsu doesn't translate to have the same speed, the GWRE is more than enough to deal with them.

@Undre

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: link to your debunking of the Mimihagi feat?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember kids, is only lowball when it comes to the Bleach side.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ManimalMan  Online

Since everyone starts bloodlusted and at their strongest naruto and sauce just nuke place killing askin and pernida as soon as the fight starts.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: yeah and the sterns just sit while naruto charges up a biju bomb. If anything the Xais stops his movement one shots befor he even charges it.

Pernida has kenny stats. Pendnia and seconded holy form Gerard deal with Sasuke sussanoo. Remember everyones at their strongest. Dealing with geards power and pernidas nerves will be too much for Sasuke. Not to mention askins gift ball deluxes which can cover miles.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: how will it be too much? Sasuke drops them with a glance

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the elites. Naruto isn't nuking anything people please stop saying that

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and sasuke still stomp.lol

I know it's hard for bleach fans to accept this, but damn accept it already.smh

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

No it doesn't, Pernida can't do jack with those things because anyone of the Team is already aware of his nerves abilities and everyone can see the nerves.

Its still going to be difficult dealing with and the other sterns. He can also spread his nerves through arows

No, he is not, you have like zero evidence FKT Ichigo is slower or fast as Base TYBW Kenny, even if you could prove Kenny > FKT Ichigo in speed, he barely have quantifiable feats so he is like unquantifiable Mach 1000 + in base, only above this in Shikai and Bankai which Pernida never fought and used his nerves against.

Base TYBE kenny is still wayy faster than FkT ichigo. Fkt kenny beat R1 yammy casually with his eye patch on. While Masked ichigo had trouble. At the beginning of the TYBW Kenpachi was blitzing stern left and right. And keep in mind that Kenpachi is alot weaker then the one pernida fought. Most sterns are stronger the FKT ichigo. Their around the same level as FB ichigo. Hoe strong is FB ichigo? Scans above^^^^

Mimihagi don't have any Relativistic feat, I already debunked that, the feat was taken out of context and I already addressed everything that proves that it was not true, plus, have the same Reiatsu doesn't translate to have the same speed, the GWRE is more than enough to deal with them.

Seen your argument ..for Mimihagis speed and litterly all you did was down play by comparing it other feats.. Litterly took a casully ichigo 9 hours. An mimihagi a seconds. Its that simple just except it.GWRE doesnt even compare in speed

Moons diameter 2100 miles. Lets say it was done in 3 secs

2100×3600=7,500,000mph about mach 10,000/3=mach 3,300 for gwre speed.

Lets say ichigo went mach 10. Thats a extrem lowball. Took him adout 10 hours so the soul palace is 75,000 miles away

Mach 10×10=75,000 miles (SK palace)

Takes the mimihag 3 secs to cross 75,000 miles. So 75,000×3600=270,000,000mp

Now divided 270,000,000 by 3 and you get 80,000,000mph. Mach 80,000.

Moon cutter mach 3500

Mimihagi mach 80,000(with extreme lowbal)

@Undre

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the elites. Naruto isn't nuking anything people please stop saying that

He nukes everyone minus Lille because he's intangible, I agree the sterns win but lets not say Naruto can't do something he so easily can do.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: team has knowledge of their abilities

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 ManimalMan  Online

@undre: bijuudama's dont long to charge and can even be spammed, same goes for rasenshurikens.

Naruto has great reactions and multiple sensory abilities, if lile had that much trouble tagging shunsui, he's gonna have his hands full with naruto and sasuke.

Also thanks to regen, as long as lile doesn't hit narutos head or heart it won't matter.

Gift ball deluxe only covered a few city blocks.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Wait, what? Naruto cant regenerate organ damage or lost limbs/legs or holes in his body. His avatar can, but Naruto himself cant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@manimalman: Wait, what? Naruto cant regenerate organ damage or lost limbs/legs or holes in his body. His avatar can, but Naruto himself cant.

yes he can.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Undre

@manimalman: a normal Biju bomb isnt enough to take them out. If he uses Bijushirkins that would be stupid because he would end up damaging himself. Anyway the Xais can stop his movements and fire off 12 shots through his wings and you cant react to them.

He had trouble with shunshi because his abilities are tricky. If it was anyone els he would have one shotted them. And BTW shunshi isnt slow hes litterly the strongest captain. Not counting kenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@manimalman: a normal Biju bomb isnt enough to take them out. If he uses Bijushirkins that would be stupid because he would end up damaging himself. Anyway the Xais can stop his movements and fire off 12 shots through his wings and you cant react to them.

a normal TBB from Naruto is Island level so is RS both are enough.

He had trouble with shunshi because his abilities are tricky. If it was anyone els he would have one shotted them. And BTW shunshi isnt slow hes litterly the strongest captain. Not counting kenny

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Undre

@manimalman: @xyzen: the sterns scale above island busters like ulqiora ect. Also naruto nukeing the battle field will only make geard stronger him.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ManimalMan  Online

@wanderez said:

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: you mean something he has never done ever since he grew up? Only as child did naruto ever go around nuking things. In all of his fights especially as hokage he has never thrown out a large scale attack. He isn't going to do so now

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ManimalMan  Online
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Its still going to be difficult dealing with and the other sterns.

No it's not, they are already aware of Askin's abilities of control Lethal dose to poison them, they are going to be careful with him, Delta can simple one shot him with her Lasers that could barely be reacted by KCM Naruto, Gerard and Lille have like no TP resistance and being aware of their abilities Sasuke can easily genjutsu the whole Team in no time at all.

He can also spread his nerves through arows

Irrelevant, the arrows can't touch them, and Sasuke can see cellular sized objects with his 3 eyed Sharingan.

TYBE kenny is still wayy faster than FkT ichigo. Fkt kenny beat R1 yammy casually with his eye patch on. While Masked ichigo had trouble. At the beginning of the TYBW Kenpachi was blitzing stern left and right.

So he is unquantafiable Mach 1000 + then ? Okay, is not going to change anything, and no, he didn't blitz any Sternritter, the Sternritter he killed don't even have speed feats and he was having trouble with Candice after that.

And keep in mind that Kenpachi is alot weaker then the one pernida fought. Most sterns are stronger the FKT ichigo. Their around the same level as FB ichigo. Hoe strong is FB ichigo? Scans above^^^^

Stronger=/= Faster, they only feat is fight against a base EoS Ichigo that don't even have Mountain Level feats and the Sternritters are like unquantifiable faster than lightning based on Candice's feats, The Sternritter such as Candice and the others took the same damage from Bazz-B attacks and Candice is confirmed by her own statements to be Building Level +, the scan you posted don't even show Mountain Level + feats btw, break a dimension the size of some city is not impressive.

Seen your argument ..for Mimihagis speed and litterly all you did was down play by comparing it other feats..

My little friend, point the truth and debunk the Bleach fan-calcs and non-sense is not downplay.

Litterly took a casully ichigo 9 hours. An mimihagi a seconds. Its that simple just except it.GWRE doesnt even compare in speed

A feat taking account of context is not a feat, Ichigo took 9 hours and 15 minutes when the 72 layers of barrier the exist between the SKP and Seretei were activated, all the feats posterior to that were accomplished when the barriers were opened cuz Ichigo broke through it during his travel feat.

Moons diameter 2100 miles. Lets say it was done in 3 secs

2100×3600=7,500,000mph about mach 10,000/3=mach 3,300 for gwre speed.

Lets say ichigo went mach 10. Thats a extrem lowball. Took him adout 10 hours so the soul palace is 75,000 miles away

Mach 10×10=75,000 miles (SK palace)

Takes the mimihag 3 secs to cross 75,000 miles. So 75,000×3600=270,000,000mp

Now divided 270,000,000 by 3 and you get 80,000,000mph. Mach 80,000.

Moon cutter mach 3500

Mimihagi mach 80,000(with extreme lowbal)

Dear God, the GWRE managed to travel fast enough to the point we can see in less than one second it crossed a distance big enough for we see a small curvature on the Moon, therefore it crossed it in less than 3 seconds, and this most be one the most ridiculous thing ever cuz with this ''Extreme Lowball BS'', Should I remind you that The Soul King Palace possess 72 Layers of Barriers between Seretei and the Palace, the Soul King Palace is located in another dimension according to Yamamoto. When the portal is opened you need to cross those 72 Barriers which is not possible without Oken, but Ichigo let the barriers opened for 6.000 Seconds

The proof that the layers of barriers have an important role on the distance is that we literally see the rocket used to enter Soul Society crossing such a distance in almost no time when the Barrier was opened.

Notice how in the 3rd scan you can still see the sound produced by the Rocket and the rocket just disappeared at that scan

Also, when the Barriers were opened and Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi, he managed to generate several Black creatures that arrive on Seretei in almost no time at all and yet, Soifon could perceive them coming and several fodders reacted and attacked those things.

No Caption Provided

Another thing that prove this is Auswalen which is regarded by multiple people as being Light Speed, cuz is called Light, Aushwalen is nothing but a transfer of power, it doesn't use Natural Light to being with, most of the people claims are: 'Is called light so it most travel at light speed''. But we saw that Liltotto not only perceived the Beam coming but and avoid it, and yet, she couldn't even perceive Ichigo moving despite the fact that this same Ichigo took 9 Hours and 15 Minutes to cross the distance between Seretei and the SKP when the 72 layers of barrier were activated

No Caption Provided

Lillie being defeated and falling from Wandereich to Seretei in no time at all

And the last thing, Aizen threatened to shoot down the Soul King Palace when he was on his chair, which is illogical since there is no evidence that the Palace would fall at Relativistic speeds or anywhere close to it before the 6000 seconds time frame ends since we know that the barriers would open again after that, unless Aizen, Rukia, Shinji, Shunsui, Sonfoi and etc, would just stand there waiting entire years for that thing to fall(which obviously wouldn't happen since the barriers would open).

No Caption Provided

So no, this is definitely not a Relativistic feat because the distance crossed by Ichigo was nlocked by 72 barriers that were opened during all the posterior feats, if you guys want to be taken seriously you guys need be bring better arguments, and even if you manage to prove somehow(You can't btw) that the feat is Relativistic, Pernida doesn't scales to this, have the same Reitasu doesn't translates to having the same speed.

@Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Because he's been in the village?

Do you always ignore context?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@manimalman: @xyzen: the sterns scale above island busters like ulqiora ect. Also naruto nukeing the battle field will only make geard stronger him.

No they don't.

And he can use TBRS to nuke them which would send them flying away before it exploded.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: Oh, my bad then. Not that it even matters, Lille has way too much aoe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: AOE that wont hurt either Naruto our Sasuke.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: like i said hitting geard with TBRS will only make him stronger than naruto becasue he can absorb damage. The stronger the attack the stronger he becomes.

And lille can stop their movements one shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@xyzen: like i said hitting geard with TBRS will only make him stronger than naruto becasue he can absorb damage. The stronger the attack the stronger he becomes.

It'll only happen once then they'll seal him

And lille can stop their movements one shot

Lille wont land a shot

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Wanderez

@xyzen:

Wdym? They get one shot.

And about Gerard, he regenerates using Reishi in the environment. TBRS are next to useless.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 ManimalMan  Online

@undre: Gerard gets sealed, lile's the main threat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@xyzen:

Wdym? They get one shot.

And about Gerard, he regenerates using Reishi in the environment. TBRS are next to useless.

No one here can even get trough their defense except Lillie and he's easy to dodge. All it takes is precog which both Naruto and Sasuke have.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: XD i can tell you dont watch bleach. Gerard cant be sealed Toshiro already tried and he cannot be contained by natrual elements

No Caption Provided

Lillie can stop movments and he doesnt shot bullets he just erases anything he points at