Team Miscellaneous runs an Army Survival Gauntlet: Tournament of Power Edition.

#1 Edited by Crevanille (738 posts) - - Show Bio
  • So this is an assortment of characters that must work together to survive an ongoing torrent of enemies until all enemies are defeated or the entire team gets knocked out of bounds. Unlike the TOP however, killing is legal on both sides.
  • Out of the groups presented, choose the team leader.
  • There are 6 Phases. Each phase last 5 rounds with a boss/bosses fight at the end of each phase. Teams are in character.
  • This means if someone close to the team members dies in the opposing round, morals will be off for some of these characters. For example, if Yusuke lost Kuwabara in round 1 he's most likely gonna be blood lusted in round 2. This might also change the dynamic of a fight. Especially during a boss battle. Many characters are EOS unless specified.
  • Please also keep in mind the mentality of villains and ask yourself if they would kill or toss their opponent out of the ring.
  • Each phase has a battle theme. Boss themes are at the end of the last round for the current phase.
  • Choose if the characters are capable of rest during your phase timeline. Team members might cover for another.
  • Everyone who posts has their own individual timeline. Inform the thread of how your timeline turned out based on the enemies present. Just because Aang survives/was not eliminated in one persons timeline, doesn't mean he will in another.
  • Enemy mid-bosses are able to survive rounds. They might not be defeated in the round show up. It depends on individual timelines and which Team members face off against the threat.
  • After phase 1 is over, I'll post phase 2.

Phase 1

Battle Theme for R1 to R4:

No Caption Provided

Team Miscellaneous

Inuyasha's group (EOS)

No Caption Provided

Sesshomaru (EOS)

No Caption Provided

Yusuke Urameshi's group (EOS)

No Caption Provided

Itachi Uchiha (No disease)

No Caption Provided

Naruto (9 chakras form)

No Caption Provided

Sasuke Uchiha (Great War Arc)

No Caption Provided

Team Avatar Aang's group

No Caption Provided

Train HeartNet (Black Cat)

Related image

Ironman (MCU: Infinity War)

No Caption Provided

Thor (MCU: Infinity War)

No Caption Provided

Ichigo Kurosaki (Thousand year old blood Arc)

No Caption Provided

Dante(DMC 3)

No Caption Provided

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden: Sigma 2)

No Caption Provided

Alucard (Ulitmate)

No Caption Provided

Seras Victoria (Hellsing)

No Caption Provided

Steve Rogers (Endgame: Worthy of Mjolner)

No Caption Provided

Yoruichi (Bleach: Arrancar Arc)

No Caption Provided

Kirito and Asuna (SAO: Aincrad)

No Caption Provided

Rouge (X-men: Comic Series)

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

No Caption Provided

Straw Hat Pirates (Post time skip)

No Caption Provided

Kakashi Hatake (Shinobi war arc)

No Caption Provided

Wolverine (Comics)

No Caption Provided

Akame (Akame Ga Kill! EOS)

No Caption Provided

Ryu and Ken (Street Fighter 5)

No Caption Provided

Elric Brothers(Full Metal Alchemist)

No Caption Provided

Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)

Related image

Okay now that you see who the team is, I can start the rounds. Pictures are based in order:

R1: 5,000 Chitauri:

No Caption Provided

R2: 1,000 Titans accompanied by Pyro (X-men) and Psylocke (X-men)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

R3: 8 Sentinels led by Magento (Days of Futures Past) Garland (FFI), Amon (Legend of Korra), and DeathStroke (DC comics)

Image result for magneto days of futures past sentinels

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

R4: 3,000 Hidden Mist Anbu accompanied by Zabuza Momochi (Naruto), Grimmjow (Bleach), and Ulquiorra Cifer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 5 (Boss):

No Caption Provided

Boss theme:

End of Phase 1. Who's your leader? Who survives/is not eliminated in your timeline during this phase?

#6 Posted by cromulor (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

Can’t Naruto, Sasuke, and Ichigo basically solo this? If the team just lets them do all the work, nobody should get knocked off lol.

#7 Edited by Crevanille (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor said:

Can’t Naruto, Sasuke, and Ichigo basically solo this? If the team just lets them do all the work, nobody should get knocked off lol.

Does that happen in your timeline? Naruto, Sasuke, and Ichigo are capable of soloing this phase? There is 5 rounds here though. What about stamina? Chakra? There is literally an army here along with alot of mid-bosses. How does your timeline tournament play out?

#9 Posted by cromulor (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevanille: The Chitauri are street level, so round 1 is an easy clear. Naruto could bomb the area like once and they’re dead. R2, pretty much the same thing but the Titans are bigger targets. Ichigo would have a way easier time blitzing them and slicing their necks than the Titan Killers in Attack on Titan do though. R3 is about as easy as R1 for the three characters I’ve mentioned could solo. R4, I mean again it’s just more ninjas for Naruto and Sasuke to take out. Zabuza wouldn’t matter, he got beaten by a Kakashi weaker than the one here. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra both got passed by Ichigo A LONG TIME AGO. And the final boss guy, I can’t find anything for him better than continent level. Ichigo may not can take that, but Naruto sure as hell can. So yeah. A lot of people here are unnecessary. It’s too irrelevant to talk about if somebody like Spider-Man or MCU Iron Man got eliminated when Naruto, Ichigo, and Sasuke could clear all of these rounds and quickly. These characters have been proven time and time again to have the stamina necessary to do days of this kind of war fighting. And like I said, armies like the one in round 1 could go out in a bomb from somebody like Naruto.

#10 Posted by Crevanille (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@cromulor:

So your team clears this phase?

Oh it's not as irrelevant as you might think. Remember there are 6 phases. That's plenty of chances to get eliminated.Or killed. Also in your timeline maybe it only takes Naruto, Sasuke,and Ichigo. That might not be the case with everyone's timeline.

But to clarify in your timeline the trio of Naruto, Sasuke and Ichigo are resting and alternating while the remaining of your team is on standby? Or are they just going at it non-stop? Oh and who's the leader of your group?

#18 Posted by Crevanille (738 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to get at least 10 posts on phase 1 b4 i move to phase 2. So. Bump.

#22 Posted by OrangeVegeta (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the team should clear. If anything through sheer numbers and amount of abilities. I'm not familiar with all the characters on the team, but I'd hinge on Captain America being the leader. Although really it should rotate depending on the situation. Like Naruto or Sasuke should probably lead in round 3 or so.

Round one is too easy. The MCU guys were defeating the Chitauri pretty easily all the way back in phase one. Plus I doubt the Chitauri will be a threat to anybody else on the team.

Round two is also a squash match. The Titans are fodder. Psylocke And Pyro, while dangerous in their own right, can't deal with all these people at once.

Round 3 is odd. No idea what Garland is capable of. Magneto and the sentinels get fodderized. Not sure what Amon is capable of, but seeing as how he's from the Avatar Universe, I don't think he'll be a problem to anyone other than the Gaang. Deathstroke gets done in by numbers, and the fact that Spider-Man and Wolverine should be able to keep up with him.

I feel as though Naruto, Sasuke, and Ichigo have already surpassed all the people in round 4. Them, plus Alucard and everyone else, should defeat the enemy team.

I'm not familiar with the final boss, but I'm confident the team can defeat him.

Cool prompt. I feel the enemies should be stronger though. Also there's some crazy power gaps in this team. Like the gap between Alucard and Spider-Man or between Naruto and Aang is pretty wide tbh. Cool stuff none the less.

#23 Posted by Crevanille (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool prompt. I feel the enemies should be stronger though. Also there's some crazy power gaps in this team. Like the gap between Alucard and Spider-Man or between Naruto and Aang is pretty wide tbh. Cool stuff none the less.

That's actually the best part of this. Because of the power gap, you have to choose which characters to engage the enemy with. Like using Inuyasha on a character of equal value is better than having him spend his power on someone of lower power when someone like Aang in his avatar state can take care of that enemy.

You also have to keep in mind if you're going to kill your opponent or kick them out of the ring. So choosing a character that isn't over powered to do the job also comes in handy. Relying on 1 or 2 characters too much just because they have the firepower to annihilate or eliminate a certain enemy could become troublesome if you have a boss that needs to be engaged with said same firepower. Especially if it's a very difficult boss. This is just phase 1 however, so soon enough you'll have more difficult enemies down the line. It's only natural to want to conserve firepower or just be on guard in general.