• 193 results
JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JLA_Avengers

This is a telepathic battle to see which trio is superior. Which team would win in a tp battle? What team is better in telepathy?

Rules:

• Post-Crisis, and New 52 feats only
  • No phoenix force
  • No Demon mode for Raven
  • In character
  • Telepathic and telekenetic powers only
  • No speed blitzing

Team Maxima (Maxima/Miss Martin/Raven)

No Caption Provided

vs

Team Jean Grey (Emma/Jean/Psylocke)

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kasya_carey

Maxima literally speed blitz everyone here. If you didn't know Maxima stats are due to genetics and her telekinesis.

She also has psi bolt, tk beams, and optic blast that has blitz power girl, superman, captain atom, captain marvel and more. These girls literally lack the speed and have human durability. Maxima has disintegrated a human head before.

If anyone is wearing metal they are in trouble. She will not hesitate to her power. Which is why Captain Atom backed off when she threaten to peel his metallic form.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In a pure telepathic battle, Team 2 wins.

With TK or other powers allowed, Team 1 wins.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cruelrain

In just telepathy i will go with the Marvel girls

Raven is the real problem here because of how scary it's her mind

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

N52 Raven has fought Dr. Psycho.

Maxima has defeated Brainiac in a pure TP battle, who has range comparable to Xavier. Saturn Girl literally fainted just being in his unconscious mind. Not to mention his cosmic amped tp could not completely defeat her in a tp battle.

Miss Martian has planetary tp but just here for support

^^^^

But this doesn't matter Maxima attack speeds with tk and tp are far beyond the other team.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

and this is what happened to dr Psycho. He was taken down right away and Raven will wake up after that and erase his mind illusions from the minds of the other. Interesting is that Manchester Black was still seeing that illusion even after Psycho was out, and up until Power Girl will KO him, so it was pretty powerful considering that Black resisted Martian Manhunter telepathy, someone who is around Jean level I'd say or higher depending ( Don't get mad at me Pyrofn )... This what happens when you try to go after Raven telepathically... Dr. psycho crippled at an exhausted Raven's defenses.

No Caption Provided

Then we have a feat of new 52 Raven shielding out a Telepathic attack on Trigons level , and this Trigon from new 52 merged with an entity that leveled universes. Raven was able to shield her friends from this attack for quite some time, but not a long time. (I am trying to find the scan)

No Caption Provided

( The same entity she shielded her is immune to tp and Raven had bypassed those defenses . ( That being is n the same level as Trigon) I'll find that scan later

he can simply overpower her enemies once inside. She didn't use any fears of dr Psycho for example, she simply incapacitated him and taken him down.)

She can make people feel the physical pain, not just the psychological or psionic ones, and increase that feelings like they had never experienced before ( pre 52 scan but she can do it in post crisitoo

)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30174/3114473-talesoftheteentitans56-05.jpg

Here she take Headcase within her soul self and make him to dissapear forever, he is never seen or heard of after that, she erase him from existence, throw him to oblivion

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30174/4827298-pbfkhdq.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111258855/4987220-soul3.jpg

Raven has a multiversal demon named Trigon banging on her mental door she will be fine.

Maxima vs Emma frost? she constrains her will tk and breaks her neck.

I don't see Meggan beating psylocke Raven would have to amp her

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this limited to tp/tk it’s more even than some would think

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: an intelletual

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate:

I can agree with that, but I think Ms. Martian is the weak link . Psylocke has better feats then her , and Raven held put an entity on Trigons level . That was a telepath and was immune to it . I'm not wanking, but new 52 is basically pre 52 just a morals off version . @totu

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this limited to tp/tk it’s more even than some would think

umm no

Maxima stats are due to genetics already enough to fight Superman characters or using her immense psionic powers to amp her stats to superman level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

She can easily blitz them with speed or her powers.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention her Optic beams, TK and TP bolts has blitzed Superman and Superman level characters multiple times

No Caption Provided

Maxima less powerful clones optic blast disintegrated a criminal face. Marvel team has human durability

No Caption Provided

Easily rips apart Red Tornado with superman level speed with TK

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JLA_Avengers

@sachintendulkar: How is it spite, when Miss Martian is a weaklink tp wise, and I limit this to only a tp battle (no physicals or soul self)? Literally other users think this is a close one, or Marvel wins?

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By gmorto

@cruelrain: he made this thread because certain user keeps saying Maxima wins against Jean, when literally most users on Maxima vs Jean Grey thread states Jean wins.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jla_avengers: Because they're not getting past Raven and Maxima defenses.

While Maxima has the attacks speed with her powers of blitzing ppl way faster than them. Not to mention one hit and they could be disintegrated

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: not really, I think someone is a Maxima fanboy

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: OMG what part of TP only don't you understand?

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the op literally says: just tp and tk no blitzing

Loading Video...

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kasya_carey

@gmorto said:

@cruelrain: i made this because a certain user keeps saying Maxima wins against Jean, when literally most users on Maxima vs Jean Grey thread states Jean wins.

@ me though please present any reaction feats Jean may have on Superman level. Her powers has blitz'd him several times. She can use her tk to fight superman level characters with strength and speed.

Not to mention Maxima has great defenses and was not completely put down with an amped Brainiac. The only time a telepathy got through her defenses is when MMH caught her off guard when everyone fought at a Christmas party.

Let me get into the Jean vs Maxima threads.

Jean fans say Maxima wins because she's "not skilled" which is not true at all. Maxima "only use brute strength" Maxima raw power is on par with Brainwave, someone out of Jean ballpark, but Maxima is a very disciplined and skilled telepathy. Hell even Martian Manhunter has called for her help multiple times.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kasya_carey

@jla_avengers said:

@kasya_carey: OMG what part of TP only don't you understand?

@cruelrain said:

the op literally says: just tp and tk no blitzing

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

1. omg what part of telepathy and telekinetic powers do you not understand when you put it? A whole clown

2. Maxima herself isn't blitzing. Her powers such as tp bolts, optic beams and more have the speed of blitzing characters way faster than Jean, Psylocke, and Emma. Either come with the feats or hush @cruelrain thanks in advance

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Dumb fanboy, I was referring when you said one "hit" they would be disintegrated.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kasya_carey

@jla_avengers said:

@kasya_carey: Dumb fanboy, I was referring when you said one "hit" they would be disintegrated.

thanks for the flag and lol my feelings are hurt for showing y'all Maxima is still superman level with tk and her attack speed will blitz marvel team. but please go on

You literally said "OMG what part of TP only don't you understand?" When you gave them access to telekinesis.

And they would get disintegrated. Maxima powers have speed of hitting characters faster than them. All 3 of them have human durability so show me feats? I show you a feat of Maxima's clone way less powerful than her blasting a human face off.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see you haven't shown any durability or speed feats. I'll wait even though it's not gonna happen from you.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cruelrain

@kasya_carey: Why would i

the op says only tp and tk

a lot of people agree that Jean vs Maxima is an evenly match even in the threads that you created and you can't stand that.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain said:

@kasya_carey: Why would there be

the operation says only tp and tk

a lot of people agree that Jean vs Maxima is an evenly match even in the threads that you created and you can't stand that.

Maxima has limited fights with telepaths but the ones she fought are out of Jean ball park. Jean is not on their level break through her mental shields. Not even an amped MMH could put her down only it took the entire JLA to barely do it. The only time MMH affected her was an off guard attack. But you don't realize Maxima can use her tk to fight superman level villains. She isn't limited here at all only outright speed blitzing. Her reactions and attack speeds are still above Jeans. She literally hits Jean the same way she did Red Tornado, who is way faster than Jean.

Like on many threads I've seen SEVERAL user comment Jean Grey wank is almost as bad as Storm. And I believed it because after reading Jean stomps MMH multiple times.

Like I said show me some feats or hush

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gmorto
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@kasya_carey: lol do u only reply in Maxima threads?

Nope but I can reply to where ever I want to on here. If I like a character and they're in a battle.. I have the right to comment which is kinda the point.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I bet if someone made a Maxima vs Galactus thread you'd think Maxima stomps.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: ok, i didn't say you couldn't reply. I was just asking a question.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

In Storm threads as well oh!! and also in Jean threads because he is a fan

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: it seems like he hates Jeans, always saying she loses, when most people agree she can go against Maxima.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I bet if someone made a Maxima vs Galactus thread you'd think Maxima stomps.

Oh wow someone is mad I said Maxima could win here so they brought up Galactus. If Maxima was on his level I would have made threads long time ago. But you're pressed as hell

@gmorto said:

@kasya_carey: ok, i didn't say you couldn't reply. I was just asking a question.

I see what you're doing you haven't been here long enough if you think I just reply to threads about Maxima. but please go off.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain said:
@gmorto said:

and yet you bump Storm and Maxima threads all the time. You might wanna stop while you're ahead. I see you still haven't shown me feats.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Lol pressed at what? You're the one that gets all defensive when other people think someone can win against "precious little Maxima".

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: The clowns literally show themselves watch you get on hush mode and wait for somebody else to reply.. to way something someone wasn't lying when "and some dude who just parrots other dudes" in my marvel women vs hulk thread

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and yet you bump Storm and Maxima threads all the time. You might wanna stop while you're ahead. I see you still haven't shown me feats.

Internet is free, you as a Jean fan should know all her feats just like you like to post her anti feats in all her threads

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kasya_carey

@jla_avengers said:

@kasya_carey: Lol pressed at what? You're the one that gets all defensive when other people think someone can win against "precious little Maxima".

look at you're comment you have insulted multiples about me saying Maxima wins because her reactions and attack speeds are still above them. Like I said show me scans.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kasya_carey

@kasya_carey said:

Internet is free, you as a Jean fan should know all her feats just like you like to post her anti feats in all her threads

But you went to a whole tumbler page about Storm and posted a cropped image. The definition of delusional is you. I got my computer and all my scans now. CAV me in a fight with Jean Grey vs Maxima

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

👀

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

👀

lmao you see the pattern right anyone, who says anything about Jean losing is a horrible person.. Yet he still can't show feats

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Why would I debate with one of my fellow jean fans

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: True, according to some people, saying that Jean loses some fight and the same as being a hater

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Why would I debate with one of my fellow jean fans

Never said I didn't like Jean but you boost her up and them come for others

Like I said if you really about it since you talk a lot. I got my computer and scans now. CAV Jean Grey vs Maxima

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kasya_carey

@waitomegastorm said:

@kasya_carey: True, according to some people, saying that Jean loses some fight and the same as being a hater

Right, but will go bump a lot of threads. And get all but hurt if Jean loses. You see he didn't have nothing special say in my WW and Maxima vs X-men thread.

You also see he didn't deny that fact he goes to a whole tumblr page about Storm. Sad, obsessive and delusional

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@cruelrain: it seems like he hates Jeans, always saying she loses, when most people agree she can go against Maxima.

We can tell

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm said:

Right, but will go bump a lot of threads. And get all but hurt if Jean loses. You see he didn't have nothing special say in my WW and Maxima vs X-men thread.

You also see he didn't deny that fact he goes to a whole tumblr page about Storm. Sad, obsessive and delusional

No Caption Provided

shame,shame