User Lists: 1

Team Magneto

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bloodlusted Iceman would probably win this; as long as there's moisture, he can't be killed - and he can BFR everyone by transmuting them into ice and not re-assembling them.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Wouldn't that be incap? BFR would be them using Ikaros' weapons to send him to another universe or Tatsumaki throwing him with TK.

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Wouldn't that be incap? BFR would be them using Ikaros' weapons to send him to another universe or Tatsumaki throwing him with TK.

Same difference, really, at least in this case - because that's how Iceman teleports people; he breaks them down into moisture and then reassembles them in another location. Call it incap or BFR; Iceman still solos when bloodlusted.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kasya_carey

@diydeath: Don’t think this is a mismatch or a spite thread. For one a bloodlusted Iceman possessed by Shadow King didn’t do any of that when trying to kill Nightcrawler and it’s shown he can still be hurt by blunt force energy attacks.

He’s also not the only character with BFR or Hax.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team aizen

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the OP isn’t supposed to be arguing in their own thread.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Don’t think this is a mismatch or a spite thread. For one a bloodlusted Iceman possessed by Shadow King didn’t do any of that when trying to kill Nightcrawler and it’s shown he can still be hurt by blunt force energy attacks.

He’s also not the only character with BFR or Hax.

Bloodlusted in the general sense means they're going to go 'balls to the wall' immediately, doing the nastiest crap they can possibly pull off. I don't think the version of Iceman you're referencing was truly bloodlusted.

Iceman being hurt by energy attacks means nothing when he can literally transfer his consciousness anywhere there is moisture. A real life example of a similar thing would be how a pinch huts me but won't kill me.

And that last point is exactly why he's the MVP here; because without getting rid of all moisture on the battlefield, including the moisture in team Aizen's bodies, they can't kill Iceman which will eventually lead to him incap/BFRing team Aizen, regardless of how Saitama is fast enough to blitz everyone in this battle before they have the ability to comprehend what's happening (which is why Scarlet Witch is a non-variable, because Saitama is so much faster that she wouldn't get the chance to use her powers).

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Magneto I can make an argument for Jean's telepathy /defenses as well @koays

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*walks in*

Team Magneto

*walks out*

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the OP isn’t supposed to be arguing in their own thread.

Did I say who win? The person claimed it’s a spite thread and I’m ”pretty sure” the rules say you must be able to defend your thread.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kasya_carey

@diydeath: your post saying he stomps but you also told me you have no knowledge on team two.

You bring up immortality but ignore Aizen and Ikaros. You ignore abilities such as team two powers for incap and hax such as Ikaros, who has time stop, dimensional portal, plot manipulation, luck manipulation, transmutation, can make several dozen of perfect copies of yourself, life wiping, and more. Aizen can BFR, has control over gravity that distorted time and space itself, can soul crush, has perfect hypnosis that affected Yhwach and more.

Not only that this isn’t a battle to the death. It’s win by any means. Which means if Iceman or anyone is knocked out, incap, and etc they lose.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Does Aizen start in his most powerful form? Is Naruto current or what version?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thing solos

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: you’re post saying he stomps but you also told me you have no knowledge on team two.

Aizen has no way to kill Iceman

Naruto has no way to kill Iceman

Lucy has no way to kill Iceman

Saitama has no way to kill Iceman

Tats has no way to kill Iceman

While Iceman can incap/BFR all of the previously mentioned. It's that simple.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kasya_carey
@merulezall said:

@kasya_carey: Does Aizen start in his most powerful form? Is Naruto current or what version?

Yes and War arc

@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:

@diydeath: you’re post saying he stomps but you also told me you have no knowledge on team two.

You don’t have to kill Iceman to win against him. He can be Ko’d by powerful physical and energy attacks. As the rules say “win by any means“

Also where the hell is Lucy at because she isn‘t here? That’s Ikaros and Lucy from Elfen Lied doesn’t have pink hair last time I checked. Once again showing me you know nothing about team 2 and spouting off it’s a spite. I also see you only responded to one part of my post.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaros is strongest here

Jean takes out tats through tp

Iceman wins against saitama

Magneto takes naruto(good fight NGL)

Aizen can win against scarlet witch

Ikaros idk

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

Yes and War arc

@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:

You don’t have to kill Iceman to win against him. He can be Ko’d by powerful physical and energy attacks. As the rules say “win by any means“

Also where the hell is Lucy at because she isn‘t here? That’s Ikaros and Lucy from Elfen Lied doesn’t have pink hair last time I checked. Once again showing me you know nothing about team 2 and spouting off it’s a spite. I also see you only responded to one part of my post.

Bloodlusted Iceman is just going to put his consciousness inside one of the team Aizen...they can't do anything about it...and then he can telefrag them as per my explaination.

Iceman stomps, bad match up for team Aizen.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kasya_carey
@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:
@merulezall said:

Yes and War arc

@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:

Bloodlusted Iceman is just going to put his consciousness inside one of the team Aizen...they can't do anything about it...and then he can telefrag them as per my explaination.

For one Aizen does not need water he’s a spirit. Ikaros doesn’t need water she’s a gynoid. So I’m waiting on how he stomps the entire team 2 to make this a mismatch.

You realize Aizen can bfr and Ikaros can send him to another universe or even back in time. You still ignored the hax of transmutation, plot manipulation, age manipulation, time stop, time manipulation, existence erasure, and more.

This isn’t the spite you think it is. You use hax of with Iceman can win with but also ignore hax he can lose against. Because last time I checked he has never resisted being turned into a painting, time stop, massive gravity that distorted time and space or being erased from the planet.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't be a kasya thread without Tatsumaki and ikaros. Disappointed but not surprised.

Anyways, team 1 wins 7/10, if you restrict jean's tp it's a much closer match.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

team 1 win

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:
@merulezall said:

Yes and War arc

@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:

For one Aizen does not need water he’s a spirit. Ikaros doesn’t need water she’s a gynoid. So I’m waiting on how he stomps the entire team 2 to make this a mismatch.

You realize Aizen can bfr and Ikaros can send him to another universe or even back in time. You still ignored the hax of transmutation, plot manipulation, age manipulation, time stop, time manipulation, existence erasure, and more.

This isn’t the spite you think it is. You use hax of with Iceman can win with but also ignore hax he can lose against. Because last time I checked he has never resisted being turned into a painting, time stop, massive gravity that distorted time and space or being erased from the planet.

This is getting really, really stupid and you're obviously biased.

Kenpachi had his fluids forcibly expelled by Galaxy Room, clearly spirits in Bleach have moisture inside them.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: What’s stupid is you came on here to lowball everyone in order to make it a spite for Iceman. You’ve shown me you’re just talking because you literally called Ikaros.. Lucy And ignore hax Iceman has no defense against just like people have no defense against his hax.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: What’s stupid is you came on here to lowball everyone in order to make it a spite for Iceman. You’ve shown me you’re just talking because you literally called Ikaros.. Lucy And ignore hax Iceman has no defense against just like people have no defense against his hax.

@jedixman

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

~walks back in~

Lmao wtf is going on here?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kasya_carey
@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:

@jedixman

Don’t know what you’re mad for and tagged the mod for.

The rules say I can defend my thread if someone claims it’s a mismatch. Didn’t state who win or loses but as you can see in the thread you’re bias and have no knowledge on all the characters. next time do some research on all characters before you call out spites thanks

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@divyansh13:

Iceman has no win condition here with Saitama, he will get blitzed and melted before he can react, he is pretty fodder consistently. Believe it or not, the guy even got melted by heat that glass cannon like Storm was tanking lol.

Naruto would also beat down Magneto, Magneto lost to weaker guys far too many times for this to be a considered good fight. If it was classic Magneto maybe it would be, but he is not written like that for decades now, him bleeding from the effort of lifting a large mountain or stuff like that happened way too many times in more modern times.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c82871932e4fa86d556a794d7fd7e7e6

Iceman can't be killed by melting him. Saitama could blitz him over and over - but as Iceman's consciousness is attached to moisture, it's just pointless as he can attach it to any moisture he wants. This is covered in pretty great detail during the Death Seed Iceman story and is a pretty neat look into what a bloodlusted Iceman is capable of.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c56dceb595f
deactivated-61c56dceb595f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda gets blitzed as she is a slow ass glass canon. Iceman is nowhere near as strong as people make him out to be and gets stomped. Magneto is also not that strong consistently and gets overwhelmed. Jean and Iron Man get put down.

Equalize speed and you got yourself a fight.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@kasya_carey said:

@jedixman

Don’t know what you’re mad for and tagged the mod for.

The rules say I can defend my thread if someone claims it’s a mismatch. Didn’t state who win or loses but as you can see in the thread you’re bias and have no knowledge on all the characters. next time do some research on all characters before you call out spites thanks

I'm not mad, I'm just not going to run in circles with a thread poster who's arguing in their own thread and is trying to antagonize me into getting emotional. You're trying to bait me and doing one of the few nonos in the Battle section; that's why the mod is getting called in.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea comic characters have just been getting nerfed time and time again after the reboot, if it isn’t classic or pre-secret wars I wouldn’t even bother pitting them against anime/manga high tiers unless it’s an amped version of said character that is usually never written with low-showings because the purpose is to demonstrate their power and I definitely wouldn’t try to compile all their feats from different eras unless they remained mostly the same throughout that time period because then you’ll just end up with a mess of high and low-showings

-Dr.Strange struggles with city level feats

-Celestials can be killed by pretty much anybody nowadays

-sentry can be killed by merely being ripped in half with no explanation of why he didn’t regen

-Odin might as well stay in Odin sleep forever because he’s and old shell of his former self now same with thor

-Magneto doesn’t even qualify to be an omega level mutant anymore…I can go on all day

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kasya_carey

@diydeath: Umm no I told you it wasn't a spite and I defend that as per rules. I still didn't state a winner because quote me.. I said several characters have incap and bfr abilities just like Iceman. You are also shown on this thread you didn't know the entire team to call it a spite. Remember you called Ikaros "Lucy"? As did I defended my thread by telling you abilities that make this a balanced match. I'm sorry this isn't the spite thread you thought it was.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GodlyShinigami

I'm gonna start off by saying I have no intention of debating who wins this fight , as I've learnt from past experiences that manga vs comic fights can get really toxic , and I don't fell Like having a toxic debate. However there are somethings that need to be addressed.

@eredin12:

Naruto would also beat down Magneto,

Sigh..... No he wouldn't

Magneto lost to weaker guys far too many times for this to be a considered good fight.

There is always context to those loses , him loosing to far weaker opponents is due to him being weakened in certain instances. For a good period of time his powers were broken by the phoenix force , that's probably where you'll find most of his loses , A full power Magneto has little to no anti-feats

If it was classic Magneto maybe it would be, but he is not written like that for decades now,

In literally the Last comic erik was in , he moved several Country and 1 large country-Continetal size chunks of Iron through Space at insane speeds and plunged it into the core of a planet. He does this casually with no signs of strain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

him bleeding from the effort of lifting a large mountain or stuff like that happened way too many times in more modern times.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c82871932e4fa86d556a794d7fd7e7e6

Lol , so now your using alternate reality feats to prove your point? That's not even 616 Mags , that's Magneto from the House of M reality , earth 58163 to be exact. So that isn't an anti-feat

Current Mags is very consitent and his low showings are due to being weaken in certain instances

Naruto would just erase Iceman with a single TSB.Stuff that not only erases but also neutralizes regeneration.

He wouldn't be able to do so due to the fact that it isn't simply regular regeneration Iceman's consciousness is attached to moisture, as long as there is moisture he can reform , I don't see how Naruto would destroy moisture Lol.

@onebelowall: Wanda gets blitzed as she is a slow ass glass canon

Perhaps Classic Wanda , but current Wanda is anything but a Glass cannon as she has shields to compenesate for her low durability and while I'm not claiming she can react to anybody on Team 2 , Current Wanda is far from slow.

Iceman is nowhere near as strong as people make him out to be and gets stomped.

Yes he is , I agree he does get overwhelmed , but no one is stomping him

Magneto is also not that strong consistently and gets overwhelmed.

Yes he is , Current Mags is very consitent and his low showings are due to being weakened in certain instances.

@sauce_god31:

-Magneto doesn’t even qualify to be an omega level mutant anymore…

LMAO!!!!!

No Caption Provided

He's literally stated to be One ,and he has more than enough feats to back it up. I don't see how he doesn't qualify

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: lol I know he’s probably still considered omega level technically but I’m talking about his actual showings, I haven’t seen anything too impressive from him inna while but the feat you just posted was a good one, definitely better than tatsumaki lifting and moving those mountain sized boulders

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin with the casual anime wank and comic lowball everywhere he goes, solar system level mori jin, country level hulk. Star level naruto, multiversal 4d kaguya.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team Magneto stomps.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

Post proof that he was weakened in all of those?

After the events of Avengers vs X men Magneto's powers were broken by the phoenix force (He was so weak he couldn't move a truck LMAO)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is why he went on to start loosing against fodder he would stomp , at full power

Cool but Toneri moved the entire Moon at high hypersonic sped with no strain and he is fodder to Naruto, so yeah

Lol , Erik has better feats than that , I was simply using that as an exapmle to showcase , he isn't only Mountain level fodder , like you tried to potray him as.

While weakened due to the phoenix force breaking his powers , he genertaes enough power to hold back the colission of 2 planets. It does strain and hurt him , but again this is a weakened mags who performs this feat. He isn't even at full power. i'd say this is on par or better to what toneri did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

House of M is not canon?

It's a seperate reality created by the scarlet witch Earth-58163 to be exact

Iceman was knocked/taken out out before without all moisture in the world being taken out, was he not?

Yeah before he became an omega level mutant and unlocked his full potential. Iceman is gonna be hell on earth to deal with , he can reform from anything the team does and due to him being bloodlusted he can spam internal attacks. Add in Mags who can also can also spam internal attacks as well. and Team 2 is gonna have there hands full. The rest of team 1 do drag Magneto and Iceman down though.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By heiqn

Saitama solos in 3 seconds.

I bumped to say that because this lowball burns my eyes, dude literally said Iceman can beat him in 1 vs 1