• 90 results
#51 Posted by Marishtar (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimson-feather: Why exactly? She has no potency in her attacks and her mobility is unimpressive. Korra can beat comic Azula without much trouble, crazy Azula is almost a mismatch.

No Caption Provided

To the topic, team Korra handily that is a way too big group especially if you nerf Azula that much.

#52 Posted by katrurius17 (1216 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimson-feather: Why exactly? She has no potency in her attacks and her mobility is unimpressive. Korra can beat comic Azula without much trouble, crazy Azula is almost a mismatch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have already seen a lot on comicvine but that Azula would have no potency in her attacks and unimpressive mobility even with Sozin's Comet is an incredible good joke.

#57 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrurius17: Did you ever do a CAV with anybody? This could be is a good opportunity for you, tell me if you change your mind about this. You calling me a troll is laughable, the users who don't even try to engage in any discussion are the real trolls, not the ones who try to defend their opinions.

#58 Edited by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr: Show me one potency feat she has in sozins comet. She didn't even manage to dent the floor. Cool gifs though.

#59 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: Do you want to CAV and find out if I am a troll or just a guy with a different opinion?

#60 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimson-feather: I recommend you watch the show and tell me what potency feats does comet Azula have and how can someone who couldn't catch Katara can even keep up with Korra.

#61 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr: Show me one potency feat she has in sozins comet. She didn't even manage to dent the floor. cool gifs though.

I do not need to show you that. Azula has more than enough potency feats without Sozins Comet.

Except you want to make the incredible stupid claim that Sozins Comet somehow made Azula much weaker?

#62 Posted by katrurius17 (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1:

Are you dense or something, I DON'T DO CAV'S WITH TROLLS.

Avatar image for crimson-feather
#63 Edited by Crimson-Feather (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1 said:

@crimson-feather: I recommend you watch the show and tell me what potency feats does comet Azula have and how can someone who couldn't catch Katara can even keep up with Korra.

Azula has cut through building, blasted through stone shields, evaporated waves of water and more without even needing Sozin's Comet and Katara just did so well because Azula was already exhausted from the fight before and going even more crazy, besides a pretty obvious bit of luck or plot armor depending on how you want to call it.

Moreover Katara only ever avoided Azula with a big starting distance advantage by straight up running away and not even trying to fight back.

It's cool that you like Korra that much considering all the hate she gets, but try to be a bit less biased and don't lowball other characters to such a crazy degree.

#64 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr: So does she have any potency feats without Sozin's comet that even come close to what Korra can casually do?

#65 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimson-feather:

Azula has cut through building

Made of thin wood.

blasted through stone shields

Made from individual stones loosely held together.

evaporated waves of water

2 square meters of water at best and she had to use extensive hand gestures. Her comet amped blasts didn't even evaporate Katara's water slide.

#66 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@katrurius17: And I am not a troll so it shouldn't be a problem. Anyway do whatever you wish, I will find someone else to CAV.

#67 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr: So does she have any potency feats without Sozin's comet that even come close to what Korra can casually do?

Jesus Christ i am done with you. It was funny at the start but now it gets annoying with your stupid bait here.

Avatar image for crimson-feather
#68 Posted by Crimson-Feather (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimson-feather:

Azula has cut through building

Made of thin wood.

blasted through stone shields

Made from individual stones loosely held together.

evaporated waves of water

2 square meters of water at best and she had to use extensive hand gestures. Her comet amped blasts didn't even evaporate Katara's water slide.

No forget it, either you rewatch the show or i agree with the rest of the thread that you're just a troll and are straight up spreading lies here.

It was visibly brick, the stones were not losely and Azula is bigger than half a meter which she would need to be for the wave to have just 2 meters. Also got all of Katara's water evaporated that got hit by fire in the Agni Kai.

#69 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Avatar consists of everyone that fought Kuvira's mech (with the exception of the nonbenders-for round 1). Meaning Korra, Mako, Bolin, the Air Nomads, and the Beifongs.

Ozai arrives on an airship like the one he was on for the finale. Team Avatar is assembled and ready for him. He is the same distance away he was when Aang attacked his airship.

Meanwhile, Azula is on a rampage on the ground. She is insane like she was in the finale.

Oh come on, the comet is nice but why insane Crazula that makes her way too uncontrolled, unprecise and mentally restricted for a group fight.

I clearly have to go with the bigger group and in the bonus too, cause the technological advantages are just too big.

Off topic: Unlimited is on trolling tour again, great...

#70 Posted by Tektonic (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Korra. How is this a question?

Two airbenders alone can create army challenging twisters the entire airnation here is a nightmare for team 2.

Korra, Tenzin, Lin, Suyin are all powerhouses and Mako and Bolin are pretty good support.

#71 Edited by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27825 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozai and Azula annihilate them.

#73 Edited by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1 said:

@itachus17: Funny you say so, as we had a very similar debate that you dropped. Want to post your third post there and open it for votes?

Lmao the tournament is over and your whole argument was pretty much based on ridiculous ABC-scaling/logic(positive and negative) without any actual feats for the used characters to back it up, i don't know how delusional someone can be.

#74 Posted by Supermanthor (20208 posts) - - Show Bio

....... man have to watch these show

#75 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio
@tektonic said:

Two airbenders alone can create army challenging twisters the entire airnation here is a nightmare for team 2.

Korra, Tenzin, Lin, Suyin are all powerhouses and Mako and Bolin are pretty good support.

Hell no two airbenders(or any RL-member, especially freaking pre-air Zaheer for that matter regardless of Zuko's hyperbole) could do shit against an actual army(rly good benders can take on groups of lower tiered opponents but nobody besides AS-state Avatars is taking on actual armies period, not even King Bumi could do that against an actually battle-ready army) of relevant opponents instead of a just a bigger group of of fodder and the likes of Mako and Bolin are barely relevant here except for filling the numbers, the only reason why they win is the gigantic numbers advantage in combo with Crazula's massive nerfs.

Ozai and Azula annihilate them.

Hmmm, that seems very unlikely? I mean it's insane Crazula after all and the numbers advantage is huge, also have they insane versatile and several impressive benders i rly don't see Ozai and Crazula being able to do this. Not to talk about the problematic in the bonus

#76 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: I don't no how delusional someone can be either. If you see obvious flaws in my arguments, writing a third post would be the best way to expose them. Its odd no one here is actually willing to debate a simple point.

#77 Posted by Tektonic (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic said:

Hell no two airbenders(or any RL-member, especially freaking pre-air Zaheer for that matter regardless of Zuko's hyperbole) could do shit against an actual army(rly good benders can take on groups of lower tiered opponents but nobody besides AS-state Avatars is taking on actual armies period, not even King Bumi could do that against an actually battle-ready army) of relevant opponents instead of a just a bigger group of of fodder

Maybe in ATLA but in LOK it already happened so...
The airnation can pretty easily use vaccums against the larger firebending attacks to redirect them safely
The airnation can pretty easily use vaccums against the larger firebending attacks to redirect them safely

and the likes of Mako and Bolin are barely relevant here except for filling the numbers,

Well considering Mako can actually redirect lightning and Bolin can lavabend they can be crucial for taking down the roayls if the opening presents itself.

the only reason why they win is the gigantic numbers advantage in combo with Crazula's massive nerfs.

There's no "massive nerfs" her bending ability is the exact same and hardly dissimilar to her southern raiders performance against Zuko, she just lacked patience and her usual level of strategy which led to an earlier burnout.

#78 Posted by vengefulshot (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic said:
@itachus17 said:
@tektonic said:

Hell no two airbenders(or any RL-member, especially freaking pre-air Zaheer for that matter regardless of Zuko's hyperbole) could do shit against an actual army(rly good benders can take on groups of lower tiered opponents but nobody besides AS-state Avatars is taking on actual armies period, not even King Bumi could do that against an actually battle-ready army) of relevant opponents instead of a just a bigger group of of fodder

and the likes of Mako and Bolin are barely relevant here except for filling the numbers,

Well considering Mako can actually redirect lightning and Bolin can lavabend they can be crucial for taking down the roayls if the opening presents itself.

the only reason why they win is the gigantic numbers advantage in combo with Crazula's massive nerfs.

There's no "massive nerfs" her bending ability is the exact same and hardly dissimilar to her southern raiders performance against Zuko, she just lacked patience and her usual level of strategy which led to an earlier burnout.

#79 Edited by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic:

No Caption Provided

Why are you showing me fodder stupidly standing and running around now? It almost sounds like you would believe TLOK had a laughably from Dragonball to DBZ style power-creep, which is besides the bloodbending nonsense(to be fair they just thought it would end after B1 as they came up with it) and Mechas/Kaijus with lasers luckily not true at all(at such a point would have i also stopped to defend TLOK and also called it garbage like many other people).

These kids there would get murderstomped by Comet Crazula and Comet Ozai and that isn't even debatable, they only work as a nice distraction for the actually relevant benders.

Well considering Mako can actually redirect lightning and

Ozai isn't alone this time and fights a group, he may be not the smartest fighter but he is also not that insanely stupid(AOE fire attacks are obviously a much better idea than lightning, cause he never has shown real AOE lightning moves like Kemurikage Azula).

Bolin can lavabend they can be crucial for taking down the roayls if the opening presents itself.

Could you plz just halfway logically explain to me how that should help at all? Ozai can fly around and even Azula has no reason to be especially grounded, just besides their gigantic ranges and the fact that lava first needs to spread out to have a rly significant effect(which is not too great while fighting together with a big group, especially not against these kinds of opponents).

I have honestly a lot of trouble to take you seriously if you claim such nonsense, the show itself made it more than clear and Zuko even outright told us, the fight itself showed it more than clearly and the Avatar Extras additionaly confirmed it loud and clearly. Azula was a much worse fighter(and it got even worse against Katara as Azula became a completely unprecise berserker without any sense of fighting skill or intelligent decisions), made wrong decision after wrong decision and even her already gliding into insanity version in Southern Raiders wasn't remotely that bad. To miss the massive nerf is only possible by either completely forgeting what actually happened or being willingfully ignorant.

#80 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: I don't no how delusional someone can be either. If you see obvious flaws in my arguments, writing a third post would be the best way to expose them. Its odd no one here is actually willing to debate a simple point.

Dude that was a freaking tournament and it's long over, i don't need to expose anything about why something like first scaling random Dai Li to Aang and then Ozai to Azula and to ignore everything but a short scene(that literally ended with Ozai just blowing Aang's shield away with a single attack, as he finally used an effective attack) to make a ridiculous point just hardcore BS is.

#81 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic said:

You might want to watch the series finale again. Azula was terrible and definitively not nearly as good as fighter than before Mai and Ty Lee betrayed her. The only possible bigger nerf would be a Solar Eclipse.

#82 Edited by SwagBender (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t see team 1 winning without Korra and Mako being amped by the comet.

The one who made this thread is desperately trolling, and obviously wants to see a poor black girl burned to death.

#83 Edited by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagbender said:

I don’t see team 1 winning without Korra and Mako being amped by the comet.

The one who made this thread is desperately trolling, and obviously hates a independent black woman.

Hmmm, with sane Azula would i agree but i'd say they have a pretty realistic chance to take insane Crazula down and then overwhelm Ozai.

#84 Posted by SwagBender (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: Korra doesn’t have the previous incarnation of avatars in her avatar state. P.S. Korra was been able to bend a blast of spirit energy from the Mech’s cannon. The blast was more like a nuke. Go checkout it out and make sure if I’m correct.

#85 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: Korra doesn’t have the previous incarnation of avatars in her avatar state. P.S. Korra was been able to bend a blast of spirit energy from the Mech’s cannon. The blast was more like a nuke. Go checkout it out and make sure if I’m correct.

No Caption Provided

I'm confused, to what exactly refers that post?

#86 Posted by SwagBender (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: I don’t think Team 1 would survive without the firebending being amped by the comet.

Aang had did his firebending amped by the comet. Also his fire ending was amped in the Avatar State as well. Korra doesn’t have the knowledge and power of all the previous Avatars. In season 2 Korra in the Avatar state was more powerful than Aang’s Avatar State. The Avatar State is like the Banite sith lineage combined with Doctor Who.

#87 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by Tektonic (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic:

Why are you showing me fodder stupidly standing and running around now?

I would just like to point out to anyone reading that's the one name calling and losing it but I'll keep it classy as always.

You obviously didn't watch the scene or bother to review it so here's tip try not running your mouth before knowing everything.

First of all Opal by herself could even maintain the twister all on her own which is extra points for the airnation
First of all Opal by herself could even maintain the twister all on her own which is extra points for the airnation
Second the volume of soldiers was huge
Third the mech's took minutes to slowly advance onto the scene and they are physically much stronger than Ozai or Azula
Third the mech's took minutes to slowly advance onto the scene and they are physically much stronger than Ozai or Azula
Even Kuvira couldn't do anything and she's one of the strongest characters in the series not
Even Kuvira couldn't do anything and she's one of the strongest characters in the series not "fodder"

It almost sounds like you would believe TLOK had a laughably from Dragonball to DBZ style power-creep, which is besides the bloodbending nonsense(to be fair they just thought it would end after B1 as they came up with it) and Mechas/Kaijus with lasers luckily not true at all(at such a point would have i also stopped to defend TLOK and also called it garbage like many other people).

I made no such a claim but yes thank you for listing all the top-god tiers that originate from LOK.

These kids there would get murderstomped by Comet Crazula and Comet Ozai and that isn't even debatable, they only work as a nice distraction for the actually relevant benders.

This isn't supported by evidence at all, their performance against the mech among others clearly explains this.

On average they move at speeds comparable to comet ozai and far faster than Azula, oh I mean
On average they move at speeds comparable to comet ozai and far faster than Azula, oh I mean "Crazula" who's best comet jet feat is jumping on roofs and gliding on the floor
Even the lowest member of the airnation can unleash air shockwaves comparable in size to an entire a bridge, Crazula could nevah!
Even the lowest member of the airnation can unleash air shockwaves comparable in size to an entire a bridge, Crazula could nevah!
Every member could dodge the spirit laser which is faster than any attack the duo has
Every member could dodge the spirit laser which is faster than any attack the duo has
And even cleanly dodge with their suits

Not even accounting the combo moves they have accomplished

No Caption Provided

Ozai isn't alone this time and fights a group, he may be not the smartest fighter but he is also not that insanely stupid(AOE fire attacks are obviously a much better idea than lightning, cause he never has shown real AOE lightning moves like Kemurikage Azula).

Actually it's the opposite he'll get frustrated so quickly that he's more likely to use lightning to end things faster which will be the end of him.

Could you plz just halfway logically explain to me how that should help at all? Ozai can fly around and even Azula has no reason to be especially grounded, just besides their gigantic ranges and the fact that lava first needs to spread out to have a rly significant effect(which is not too great while fighting together with a big group, especially not against these kinds of opponents).

Simple lava keeps Azula(Crazula!) airborne and she can;t defend herself or maintain being airborne at all. To a lesser extent it works on Ozai if he comes within reasonable range which is likely given how many times he tried to get close to Aang.

I have honestly a lot of trouble to take you seriously if you claim such nonsense, the show itself made it more than clear and Zuko even outright told us, the fight itself showed it more than clearly and the Avatar Extras additionaly confirmed it loud and clearly.

Show me right now where the show or the extra's said that Azula, sorry "Crazula" was "Massively Nerfed" You can't and won't so don't bother.

Zuko: "There is something off about her, she's slipping". In your headcanon Crazula was "massively" weaker, when at best she was weakened to a small extent.

You're disrespecting Zuko by not acknowledging that he largely closed the gap between them and Azula being weakened a bit is enough to tip things in his favor.

Azula was a much worse fighter(and it got even worse against Katara as Azula became a completely unprecise berserker without any sense of fighting skill or intelligent decisions), made wrong decision after wrong decision

This is just laughable. if Katara wasn't as skilled as she was Azula would have killed her from the get go and you wouldn't be singing the tale of "Crazula". Yes she lacked precision to an extent and wasted time. But she also unleashed torrents of moves that would have killed Katara if not for her own waterbending capabilities(fired 5 lightning bolts that narrowly missed or were blocked, enormous fire attacks, tried to blitz her on jets in a surprise move strategically).

and even her already gliding into insanity version in Southern Raiders wasn't remotely that bad.

She showed no signs of any form of weakness there.

To miss the massive nerf is only possible by either completely forgeting what actually happened or being willingfully ignorant.

To exaggerate her mental distress and comment on things you didn't even review properly while huffing and puffing about "Crazula" is even more ignorant tbh.

You might want to watch the series finale again. Azula was terrible and definitively not nearly as good as fighter than before Mai and Ty Lee betrayed her. The only possible bigger nerf would be a Solar Eclipse.

You might want to re-watch she still performed well by her standards to an extent you just can't acknowledge Zuko as a competent rival or Katara as her superior. The opposite is even true where the betrayal of her friends forced her to stop playing around.

#89 Posted by Unlimited1 (989 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: The Dai Li can react to Aang's attacks and it took Ozai about 10 free attack, including a supercharged one, just to break Aang's panic earth shield. Ozai is superior to crazy Azula by feats and portrayal. None of this is ridiculous.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#90 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozai and azula die.

#91 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic:

I would just like to point out to anyone reading that's the one name calling and losing it but I'll keep it classy as always.

Name calling, what is wrong with you? That are freaking fictional characters and to call fodder what it is don't even counts as name calling(Unalaq was name calling, this is a fodder army with a few exceptions)...

You obviously didn't watch the scene or bother to review it so here's tip try not running your mouth before knowing everything.

Or it might be that just not everyone was as impressed by that scene as you, besides the fact how situational that was anyways.

Yeah no, they don't get any extra points.

And most of them weren't doing anything, not even before that.

And much bigger, much more affected, much slower and much less mobile. Also is it funny that you honestly believe the kindergarten would even get time to pull it off in an actual fight, let alone without affecting all their allies.

Even Kuvira couldn't do anything and she's one of the strongest characters in the series not "fodder"

Kuvira is a single character and not an army, also much weaker than comet Ozai and Azula together and not even rly suited to fight bigger groups(Kuvira is a great 1on1 fighter but outside of specific situations like the bandits no great group fighter, simply cause of her just decent pure earthbending she has shown).

I made no such a claim but yes thank you for listing all the top-god tiers that originate from LOK.

These are such claims:

Two airbenders alone can create army challenging twister

Also are all the top-god tiers completely irrelevant for this fight, there are neither giant Mechas, Kaijus or bloodbenders involved. Which was luckily still the only actual silly power-creep.

This isn't supported by evidence at all, their performance against the mech among others clearly explains this.

No it doesn't.

On average they move at speeds comparable to comet ozai and far faster than Azula, oh I mean "Crazula" who's best comet jet feat is jumping on roofs and gliding on the floor

Lmao put your TLOK googles off and stop with your ridiculous lowballing of Azula, Ozai was far more mobile and faster in terms of actual effective combat speed and Crazula showed even without comet already better effective combat speed without needing to glide in the sky, which is straight up suicide against two firebenders with gigantic AOE attacks that don't need to shoot in a straight easily dodgeable line with highly telegraphed moves.

Jesus and i thought iceolds Aang wank was already bad, it seems airbenders lead people often into ridiculous wanking madness.

Crazula showed obviously much bigger attacks during the Agni Kai(were you just sleeping or what?) and Ozai even straight up did the same in way more effective with fire, dodging a highly telegraphed laser from a distance isn't remotely that impressive and if you start with lightspeed ideas in your next post was that here officialy the worst wank about anything in the Avatarverse i've ever seen since someone has put that goddamn laser against comic Thanos...

Not even accounting the combo moves they have accomplished

Which not actually involved more than the kindergarten and would be totally effective in a fight with two far more mobile + much smaller targets who would obviously not attack them, oh wait...

Actually it's the opposite he'll get frustrated so quickly that he's more likely to use lightning to end things faster which will be the end of him.

Yeah no, even he knows that lightning wouldn't end it faster against a group.

Simple lava keeps Azula(Crazula!) airborne and she can;t defend herself or maintain being airborne at all.

Right, cause the whole rest of Bolins team will just become intangible or crowd together to get roasted, besides the flying kindergarten of course... Also can't Azula one of the most light feeded non-airbenders avoid lava or defend herself while doing so, cause Bolin will of course turn the whole of Republic City into a lava ocean not even allowing her to fight from distance or various positions against a most likely wide-spread group(considering that they're also not as stupid as you make Ozai out to be)...

To a lesser extent it works on Ozai if he comes within reasonable range which is likely given how many times he tried to get close to Aang.

No and i'm getting rly tired of all these absurd arguments, it obviously don't works at all against Ozai in a realistic fighting scenario with this group in Republic City.

Show me right now where the show or the extra's said that Azula, sorry "Crazula" was "Massively Nerfed" You can't and won't so don't bother.

Lmao how about i simply bother, Avatar Extras "Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno":

75. Azula is normally a much better fighter than Zuko.

76. But Zuko has learned to control his rage ...

77. ... And Azula is starting to crack.

That was for that specific episode itself, so the she is starting to crack part is obviously the more important one. Zuko dominated the usually much better fighter completely, which also perfectly showed the massive nerf.

Zuko: "There is something off about her, she's slipping". In your headcanon Crazula was "massively" weaker, when at best she was weakened to a small extent.

Let me get that straight, Katara was meant to be a small extend and we're just ignoring Azula's significantly superior feats than Zuko's(especially in context with that he suddenly completely dominated her)? Your headcanon makes not even logical sense here.

You're disrespecting Zuko by not acknowledging that he largely closed the gap between them and Azula being weakened a bit is enough to tip things in his favor.

Yeah sure i'm disrespecting my favourite character of the whole Avatarverse by not lowballing Azula to an absurd degree, that's a rly good joke from someone constantly disrespecting Azula and acting like she would be some kind of elite-fodder.

This is just laughable. if Katara wasn't as skilled as she was Azula would have killed her from the get go and you wouldn't be singing the tale of "Crazula".

Whut? Crazula started long before the fight with Katara and it just became visibly worse, also is that very rich from someone who pretty much claimed Katara was just there to make up for a small extend.

Yes she lacked precision to an extent and wasted time.

Yeah the deadly and precise Azula who literally hit Iroh's heart as she was completely surrounded and needed to act as quick as possible was throwing around attacks like a Berserker, that is of course just "an extent"...

But she also unleashed torrents of moves that would have killed Katara if not for her own waterbending capabilities

And why should it be important that Katara just barely survived due to her incredible skill, how changes that anything about Azula's bad behaviour? If anything is that an argument for Azula.

(fired 5 lightning bolts that narrowly missed or were blocked

You're aware why sane Azula never used lightning in the middle of a fight, right? That even the much less precise Crazula just narrowly missed with such long charged + telegraphed moves like her pre-comics lightning shows how much more dangerous a not mentally weakened, visibly shown to be exhausted and outright stupid Azula would have been.

, enormous fire attacks

You mean like the one that was so unprecise it missed even a normally in a straight line running Katara and the other much smaller ones than before until the one who melted Katara's ice surf?

, tried to blitz her on jets in a surprise move strategically).

I don't think you actually know what a strategy let alone blitzing is, doing just a single halfway tactical move is very unimpressive for someone like Azula(and sure as hell no strategy) and if Azula could rly blitz from that distance with such a move would her travel speed even leave Aang completely in the dust.

She showed no signs of any form of weakness there.

And the heaven is usually pink, cause Ty Lee painted it... Azula showed a complete lack of tactic(let alone strategy), barely used her agility and fought way more like a typical firebender(or Ozai) than ever before there. Just besides her shown gliding into insanity in the initial speech, which is no wonder considering when that chronologically happened.

To exaggerate her mental distress and comment on things you didn't even review properly while huffing and puffing about "Crazula" is even more ignorant tbh.

Alrighty then i guess i've to change my answer to the thread, to be not too ignorant about all these illuminating things:

Azula and Ozai win, Azula was apparently just slightly affected by her mental breakdown and going full insane, Bolin will just ignore his own team and turn the whole fighting area into a lava ocean, the airbending kindergarten will glide around and hope Azula and Ozai will only shoot highly telegraphed streams at them and i guess the rest will also act exactly as absurd.

#92 Edited by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1:

The Dai Li can react to Aang's attacks

Great, what has that to do with anything?

and it took Ozai about 10 free attack, including a supercharged one, just to break Aang's panic earth shield.

Ozai shot a good amount of mostly laughable small and ineffective blasts and obviously even less effective(but at least bigger) streams until he one-shotted Aang's shield with a single slightly charged attack that had actually a good amount of concussive force.

Ozai's low showings and pathetic failures have still absolutely nothing to do with my character in that thread.

Ozai is superior to crazy Azula by feats and portrayal.

Good for him, how is that relevant for Kemurikage Azula + Sozin's Comet, seismic sense and spiritual projection who is not even fighting Ozai?

None of this is ridiculous.

All of this is ridiculous, even normal unamped series Azula has already far better feats than Ozai's lowest showings period and reacting to attacks from Aang don't gives the Dai Li any access to Aang's even much later feats XD...

#93 Posted by Tektonic (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@tektonic:

Name calling, what is wrong with you? That are freaking fictional characters and to call fodder what it is don't even counts as name calling(Unalaq was name calling, this is a fodder army with a few exceptions)...

I like how you honestly thought I was talking about the characters when I was clearly speaking about you and myself in regards to how you've been talking to me "willingfully ignorant."This is like the second or third time you've lost your mind on the topic of Azula and it's honestly just embarrassing now. Do you have no shame for how you come across? Grow up.

Or it might be that just not everyone was as impressed by that scene as you, besides the fact how situational that was anyways.

Well you might want to brush up on the threads or videos where it's discussed than. Still more impressive than anything Azula did without the comet for sure.

Yeah no, they don't get any extra points.

I like how you thought that was a clever comeback. It is undeniably impressive when one single airbender can maintain a twister powerful enough to hold of an entire army. There's no if, and's, or but's around that.

And most of them weren't doing anything, not even before that.

Thank you for proving my point, they didn't do anything because the wind prevented many of them from moving properly.

And much bigger, much more affected, much slower and much less mobile.

Spoiler

You don't get rewarded for laziness, there was an entire fight scene dedicated to showing the agility, strength, and hand to hand combat that can be done with these suits.
You don't get rewarded for laziness, there was an entire fight scene dedicated to showing the agility, strength, and hand to hand combat that can be done with these suits.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also is it funny that you honestly believe the kindergarten would even get time to pull it off in an actual fight, let alone without affecting all their allies.

You mean just like how Meelo and Ikki were still able to fly outside the range(unlike Azula) to get things done?

Kuvira is a single character and not an army,

Well it's a good thing both her and an actual army were effected than.

also much weaker than comet Ozai and Azula together

This is about physical strength as the army was immobilized due to lack of movement against the force of the winds generated.

and not even rly suited to fight bigger groups(Kuvira is a great 1on1 fighter but outside of specific situations like the bandits no great group fighter, simply cause of her just decent pure earthbending she has shown).

I like how you say she can't fight bigger groups yet she defeated a alrger one all by herself than Azula ever has.

These are such claims:

"Two airbenders alone can create army challenging twister

Maybe in ATLA but in LOK it already happened so..."

That's not a claim that's a fact. My statement is both valid and sound, for two benders handling an entire army did happen not in ATLA but in LOK. So where's the lie? You chose to be hyper offended but failed to look at the obvious.

Also are all the top-god tiers completely irrelevant for this fight, there are neither giant Mechas, Kaijus or bloodbenders involved. Which was luckily still the only actual silly power-creep.

Completely irrelevant yet who brought them up first? Your just admitting your own statements are irrelevant now.

No it doesn't.

Yes it does.

Lmao put your TLOK googles

Better than your MAGA(Make Azula Great Again) hat.

off and stop with your ridiculous lowballing of Azula,

Let's turn this back on you, how about you stop lowballing the airbenders?

Ozai was far more mobile

No he absolutely is not more mobile with jet propulsion considering the lack of ease in turning, and having to stop to perform certain attacks.

and faster in terms of actual effective combat speed and

That he is, the speeds are not too dissimilar unlike with Azula lol.

Crazula showed even without comet already better effective combat speed without needing to glide in the sky,

This is pure fanfiction, the suits can do both long and short range bursts it's not travel only and no amount of twisting will hide that obvious fact.

No Caption Provided

which is straight up suicide against two firebenders with gigantic AOE attacks

None of Azula's attacks are larger than the beam or the resulting explosion, both of which were dodged by the airnation. Her attacks were visibly smaller than the courtyard they were in compare that to the buildings the beam is sized up against.

Her largest is from a panaoramic view of her and Zuko's fight in the capital and we don't see how long they charged those attacks, like how Ozai had to.

that don't need to shoot in a straight easily dodgeable line with highly telegraphed moves.

Easily dodgeable? Do you not understand how fast that beam is, or the force behind it?

Crossed a mountain range instantly.
Crossed a mountain range instantly.

Jesus and i thought iceolds Aang wank was already bad, it seems airbenders lead people often into ridiculous wanking madness.

So you have no way to prove it wasn't a great showing so you honestly think trying to dodge and rant about wank is the solution?

Crazula showed obviously much bigger attacks during the Agni Kai(were you just sleeping or what?)

You do realize her attacks remained within the confines of that courtyard? Meanwhile his airblast dwarfed this bridge right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and Ozai even straight up did the same in way more effective with fire,

His largest attacks under the comet sure, which is irrelevant as in addition to the airnation there's too many people here to cancel out his attacks. Azula won't need nearly as much effort.

dodging a highly telegraphed laser from a distance isn't remotely that impressive, Which not actually involved more than the kindergarten and would be totally effective in a fight with two far more mobile + much smaller targets who would obviously not attack them, oh wait...

Also your argument completely falls apart since Tenzin dodged and pushed JInora out of the way from a beam that was already about to hit Jinora, at the last moment which is anything but extremely fast and impressive.
Also your argument completely falls apart since Tenzin dodged and pushed JInora out of the way from a beam that was already about to hit Jinora, at the last moment which is anything but extremely fast and impressive.

and if you start with lightspeed ideas in your next post was that here officialy the worst wank about anything in the Avatarverse i've ever seen since someone has put that goddamn laser against comic Thanos...

You continue to show just how bereft you are with all these random, and frankly incoherent rants. Anyway there is no denying the spirit beam is faster than essentially any bending attacks denying this is pointless.

No Caption Provided

Yeah no, even he knows that lightning wouldn't end it faster against a group.

Supported by absolutely nothing. He will 100% abuse lightning if he even gets mildly frustrated, dude's a rage-oholic.

Right, cause the whole rest of Bolins team will just become intangible or crowd together to get roasted,

You do realize Bolin can spawn lava in a more direct and subdued way...right?

The second blast even comes up from the ground right beside him.
The second blast even comes up from the ground right beside him.

besides the flying kindergarten of course...

You mean Kindergarterners?!

Also can't Azula one of the most light feeded non-airbenders avoid lava or defend herself while doing so,

You can't pick and choose when "Crazula" does or does not exist for your benefit. You have yet to make the same statement of confidence for that iteration of her that is in the OP.

cause Bolin will of course turn the whole of Republic City into a lava ocean not even allowing her to fight from distance or various positions against a most likely wide-spread group(considering that they're also not as stupid as you make Ozai out to be)...

He doesn't have to do no such thing Azula's mobility is sad, she can't even catch up to Katara on a water slide, in a small pace like a courtyard, like she will zip around an enitre city lmao.

No and i'm getting rly tired of all these absurd arguments, it obviously don't works at all against Ozai in a realistic fighting scenario with this group in Republic City.

No counter just whining? K moving on.

Lmao how about i simply bother, Avatar Extras "Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno":

75. Azula is normally a much better fighter than Zuko.

76. But Zuko has learned to control his rage ...

77. ... And Azula is starting to crack.

That was for that specific episode itself, so the she is starting to crack part is obviously the more important one. Zuko dominated the usually much better fighter completely, which also perfectly showed the massive nerf.

THANK YOU!!! You literally just handed me this on a silver platter.

"Azula is normally a much better fighter than Zuko" is countered by the admittance of Zuko having improved and closed the gap "But Zuko has learned to control his rage".

"And Azula is starting to crack" isn't equatable to "massively nerfed".

You divided up Azula's defeat between two threads depreciating your own statement of a massive nerf via only metal duress.

Let me get that straight, Katara was meant to be a small extend and we're just ignoring Azula's significantly superior feats than Zuko's(especially in context with that he suddenly completely dominated her)? Your headcanon makes not even logical sense here.

Makes more sense than someone who failed to notice Zuko's improvement in comparison to Azula during the following: Crossroads of Destiny, Bioling Rock Part 2, The Southern Raiders. Three instances where Zuko keeps performing better in relation to Azula.

Katara's feats are also way superior to Azula's on her best day but you can hardly handle the fact that Azula got owned by her.

Yeah sure i'm disrespecting my favourite character of the whole Avatarverse by not lowballing Azula to an absurd degree, that's a rly good joke from someone constantly disrespecting Azula and acting like she would be some kind of elite-fodder.

IDC if he's your favorite character that doesn't magically give you the ability to analyze anything pertaining to Zuko to the best degree possible.

Whut? Crazula started long before the fight with Katara and it just became visibly worse, also is that very rich from someone who pretty much claimed Katara was just there to make up for a small extend.

Yeah according to you even during The Crossroads of Destiny and the Boiling Rock Part 2 she was obviously losing her mind lol.

Azula was straight up scared to fight Zuko and Katara at the same time and needed them split up something Katara even mockingly points out.

Yeah the deadly and precise Azula who literally hit Iroh's heart as she was completely surrounded

Yeah she hit a distracted Iroh a few feat away, yet failed to land a hit on him in "The Crossroads of Destiny" or one on Katara ever.

and needed to act as quick as possible was throwing around attacks like a Berserker, that is of course just "an extent"...

How does that effect the speed of her lightning bolts or the fact Katara dodged some of them at close range?

And why should it be important that Katara just barely survived due to her incredible skill, how changes that anything about Azula's bad behaviour? If anything is that an argument for Azula.

No it isn't, if you get a 100X boost and still can't properly overpower or nail someone not at full power than you can't say that's anything other than embarrassing for Azula and impressive for Katara.

You're aware why sane Azula never used lightning in the middle of a fight, right? That even the much less precise Crazula just narrowly missed with such long charged + telegraphed moves like her pre-comics lightning shows how much more dangerous a not mentally weakened, visibly shown to be exhausted and outright stupid Azula would have been.

She abused lightning against Katara because she thought Katara had little means to defend herself. Yet she dodged lightning at all sorts of ranges 4-5 times there's no denying that she aimed clearly at Katara and she dodged or blocked it. This is certified by how close the bolt would be before she dodged at times. She's never managed to hit Katara anyway.

You mean like the one that was so unprecise it missed even a normally in a straight line running Katara and the other much smaller ones than before until the one who melted Katara's ice surf?

She didn't miss Katara dodged, and wow she melted a her ice surf when Katara barely had any water?

I don't think you actually know what a strategy let alone blitzing is, doing just a single halfway tactical move is very unimpressive for someone like Azula(and sure as hell no strategy)

I didn't think those up Azula did so you're barking up the wrong tree.

and if Azula could rly blitz from that distance with such a move would her travel speed even leave Aang completely in the dust.

She tried and failed though never said she succeeded.

And the heaven is usually pink, cause Ty Lee painted it...

Round of applause guys *crickets*.

Azula showed a complete lack of tactic(let alone strategy), barely used her agility and fought way more like a typical firebender(or Ozai) than ever before there.

Again this isn't hardly similar to other performances from her in prior episodes(Crossroads of Destiny, Boiling Rock, Southern Raiders) where her agility and strategy or techniques are largely countered.

Just besides her shown gliding into insanity in the initial speech, which is no wonder considering when that chronologically happened.

Still no "massive nerf".

Alrighty then i guess i've to change my answer to the thread, to be not too ignorant about all these illuminating things:

Azula and Ozai win, Azula was apparently just slightly affected by her mental breakdown and going full insane, Bolin will just ignore his own team and turn the whole fighting area into a lava ocean, the airbending kindergarten will glide around and hope Azula and Ozai will only shoot highly telegraphed streams at them and i guess the rest will also act exactly as absurd.

Well hey now you know, amirite?