Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lol look, Orchis strike squad are dumb as hell for plot purposes....IMO strike squad gives an epic speech and then their own X-Jet runs out of gas and crashes on top of them.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@koays: Let's assume they're not jobbing here.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

After a very, very, very long time of thinking. The world freezes time and kill anyone with human durability essentially everyone except Wolverine. Za Hando cuts through space so Wolverine gets shredded to pieces.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@mbatz: Jotaro in Part 4 only had a time stop of like, 2 seconds, he ain't killing all of this team in that amount of time, sorry.

You are right that Za Hando can one shot anyone here with his hax, it's a shame that the guy using it is dumb as hell and can't use it outside of swinging it around and hoping to tag something

The problem is that none of the Jojo team has good durability, so Archangel can one shot anyone here with a neurotoxin fragment from his wings, Logan can slice through these guys in seconds if he gets the chance, basically anyone here can slap them up in no time at all

Honestly, the best advantage here is the stand rules, which make the stands both invisible and untouchable to the X-Men, and the fact that Rohan can basically one shot anyone here at close range, if he gets the chance.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I think you’ve mistaken my stance I don’t care who wins on a personal level I just state who I think wins

No one except maybe jean can see stands so even in the hands of an idiot Wolverine and others will be hit by Za Hando

Also you misunderstand the time Jotaro has when time is frozen, whilst it is 2 seconds I’ll take your word for it, in the anime the time takes like 1 to 2 minutes so time must either be dialated or Jotaro moves incredibly fast in the moment time is frozen either way Star Platinum it’s self moves undeniably fast there is no argument against he’s speed

Koichi can simply make gravity heavier at the start of the battle incapacitating cyclops, archangel, M, Husk and Wolverine

Jean will then TK to stand up whilst Nightcrawler would’ve teleported away, then Jean will go straight for TP however stands can attack independent of there user or at least star platinum and crazy diamond have, however once the TP is activated Wolverine will be the first on up rushing in for the kill despite this star Platinum or Crazy diamond will lay waste to Jean and Wolverine.

Now the gravity field will restart Nijimura can just za Hando everyone in the gravity field, Kurt will be annoying but when he shows up the world will kill him

The main reason I think the stand team wins is because of star Platinum, Crazy diamond, za Hando and act 3

Star Platinum by himself can take out most people with close to large building durability which most people aren’t, such as archangel, M, Husk, cyclops and Nightcrawler if he hasn’t teleported already, act 3 can do the same by increasing gravity till a car is destroyed as he used it on the taxi giorno was trying to make a get away in, crazy diamonds ability is counterintuitive but he doesn’t have to use it and the stand operates regardless of whether the stand user is aware, same with Star Platinum like when he was catching bullets regardless of Jotaro’s desire to commit suicide, and how Jotaro stand can handle threats 360° that Jotaro can’t see, za Hando doesn’t need a reason itself explanatory to anyone who has watched the series

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Jean wasn't here the JoJo team would win every time. With her here I don't know.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@mbatz: Yeah, Jotaro in part 4 is slow af and even admitted he's rusty due to not using his stand for about 10 years, so his time stop is much, much lower than what it usually is.

Honestly, half of what you said wouldn't happen with morals on anyway (the idea of crushing or killing random dudes here doesn't seem plausible) and you seem to be going for some winning formula where the Jojo team do everything correctly right off the bat and none of them are disabled with TP, or whatever. It seems unrealistic.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Yes and no it’s just thats most likely scenario

Incapacitation by Koichi at the start

Jean intervenes or Nightcrawler

TP of Team Jotaro

Wolverine attacks first

Star Platinum attacks wolverine and Jean since he attacks regardless of the stand users state of mind

Everyone else is useless because Koichi restarts the gravity

That’s most likely to occur

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers