Full Power/Peak (standard forms)

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cosmic_reign

Dazzler would be a hard counter for Sue... I'm thinking Psylocke and Firestar(?) can hold their own. But don't see any counters for Sersi, who's too versatile, durable and likely wouldn't die either way.

Picking Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-607da75040c0f
deactivated-607da75040c0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 for the majority , to much telepathic power

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.

With TP, Jean + Rachel would drop Sue and Firestar right off the bat, and Psylocke and Sersi very shortly after.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dazzler would be a hard counter for Sue... I'm thinking Psylocke and Firestar(?) can hold their own. But don't see any counters for Sersi, who's too versatile, durable and likely wouldn't die either way.

Picking Team 2

How is Dazzler a counter for Sue?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue kills Rachel via hax due to vastly better speed and more hax options.

Sersi transmutes Jean since it's Sersi's favorite move.

Firestar blitzes Storm.

Betsy mindfries Dazzler.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign said:

Picking Team 2

Sue has a weakness to soundwaves, and Dazzler can control sound frequencies. A sonic boom should KO Sue!

Sersi is way too versatile here.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Jean Grey...

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan said:
@cosmic_reign said:

Picking Team 2

Sue has a weakness to soundwaves, and Dazzler can control sound frequencies. A sonic boom should KO Sue!

Sersi is way too versatile here.

Sue can make her force fields soundproof.

Sue's force field contains Black Bolt's scream.

No Caption Provided

Sue creates a soundproof force field around her head to block sonics.

No Caption Provided

Not even ultrasonic attacks can pass through her force field.

You're welcome...

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan:

Hmm.

In a Thunderbolts story, Sue was KOd by Songbird with a sound construct. But after rechecking, the feat happened within Sue's shield. So I'll renege on that statement!

Still siding with Team 2

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: As you can see Sue consistently blocked sound with her force field so that Songbird instance is PIS.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: As you can see Sue consistently blocked sound with her force field so that Songbird instance is PIS.

Lol. It's not PIS bc as mentioned it happened within Sue's shield. But I suppose the feat would be irrelevant since Sue would likely start a blood-lusted, to the death battle with her shields up!

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell does an invisible shield, block light? Dazzlers powers are light based her main attack would be her name sake. The Dazzler affect that makes people overload visually and have seizures and shit.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@cosmic_reign said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:

Lol. It's not PIS bc as mentioned it happened within Sue's shield. But I suppose the feat would be irrelevant since Sue would likely start a blood-lusted, to the death battle with her shields up!

No Caption Provided

Songbird says that sound travels through Sue's force field that's why she was able to attack Sue in her force field and as the scans I've posted shows that Sue is fully capable of making her force field soundproof = PIS.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@lordofallhumans said:

How the hell does an invisible shield, block light? Dazzlers powers are light based her main attack would be her name sake. The Dazzler affect that makes people overload visually and have seizures and shit.

Sue's force field has blocked light a few times but don't ask me about the logic behind it. Sue can also just bend Dazzler's light attacks away from her since it's how she's able to turn invisible.

No Caption Provided

Sue can even catch ambient light in her force field.

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has people who can utilize prep better, knows their team better & who all have near instantaneous hax attacks. I'd say Team 2's only saving grace would be Sue's defense & she can get overwhelmed once her team is dropped.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue kills Rachel via hax due to vastly better speed and more hax options.

Sersi transmutes Jean since it's Sersi's favorite move.

Firestar blitzes Storm.

Betsy mindfries Dazzler.

How is Sersi gonna manage a transmutation move when Jean will have locked her in psionic combat? That leaves her wide open for a psychic attack and nothing suggests Sersi is powerful enough to blcok Jean and use her transmutation.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: so she can do this in a battle on a moments notice? I'm not saying she can't bend light, but I'm finding it hard to believe she will be like "Dazzeler let me bend this light", before Dazzeler uses the attack she's named for.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

How is Sersi gonna manage a transmutation move when Jean will have locked her in psionic combat? That leaves her wide open for a psychic attack and nothing suggests Sersi is powerful enough to blcok Jean and use her transmutation.

You don't think Sersi can hold her own in a psychic battle against Jean like she did with Exodus? Curious

Sersi has far more to add to her abilities than just psionics.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Koays  Online

All in all the stronger ranged attackers are on team 1.

I'd always wanted to argue that bloodlusted Rachel is superior to bloodlusted Sue, but here it doesn't matter. Rachel, Storm, & Jean and they all have the same level of impact on the battlefield.

With Dazzler as a ringer in the background I lean team 1 with a relatively quick battle.

The flip side is that Sue starts off by putting them in bubbles.....which would make this hyper competitive because they'd likely lose a heavy hitter and would need Dazzler to pick up the slack an drop Psylocke/Sue or Sersi who will require telepathy to be dropped fast

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

You don't think Sersi can hold her own in a psychic battle against Jean like she did with Exodus? Curious

Sersi has far more to add to her abilities than just psionics.

Not the point. The point is that telepathy is a focused based power. Unless she has the feats to show she can multitask her abilities, she is only gonna leave herself open by trying to use her other abilities instead of focusing on fighting Jean telepathically.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: so she can do this in a battle on a moments notice? I'm not saying she can't bend light, but I'm finding it hard to believe she will be like "Dazzeler let me bend this light", before Dazzeler uses the attack she's named for.

Normally I'd say Sue would likely be caught off guard but since Sue knows Dazzler well she'll quickly establish a light-proof force field or simply become invisible to be immune to any light attacks.

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Omega level mutant of telepathy Jean grey aka Marvel girl will likely be able to defeat all of the members of this opposing team on her own due to her enormous telepathic abilities. Combined with the added power of Ororo munroe aka Storm the omega level mutant of weather manipulation and the power of her daughter the former omega level mutant Rachel summers aka Prestige aka Marvel Girl II aka Phoenix II she should be able to easily overpower the opponents quickly. Even faster with the help of sound and light manipulator Allision blaire who can attack at the speed of light.

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This can go either way but transmutation and internal attacks favor team 2