Team Iron-Man vs Team Deadpool vs Team Guardians

Avatar image for avengersasssemb
AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Team Iron-Man vs Team Deadpool vs Team Guardians (13 votes)

Team Iron-Man 38%
Team Deadpool 31%
Team Guardians 31%

Team Iron-Man

1. Iron-Man
  2. The Winter Soldier
  3. Captain America
No Caption Provided

Team Deadpool

No Caption Provided

Team Guardians

No Caption Provided
 • 
Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Eri_Joni  Online

Guardians,they have more members,they have the best equipment and I don't see anyone hurting Drax .

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

Guardians,they have more members,they have the best equipment and I don't see anyone hurting Drax .

Cable and Deadpool are bullet-timers.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Iron Man. But I'm biased towards cap so ignore this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quill solos everyone here

Groot just secures the win even further, Gamora/Drax make it an absolute curbstomp.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Eri_Joni  Online

@avengersasssemb: They lack strengh,durability and damage output compared to the others.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Guardians of the Galaxy and it's not close.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

Exposed.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's close between Team IM and Team Guardians. I voted Iron Man because he's quiet clearly the strongest one here, but Guardians' weapons are quiet OP so I'm not sure.

Team Deadpool has zero chance, they probably may not be able to beat any single member of the other team save unarmed Rocket.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

@nn5 said:

It's close between Team IM and Team Guardians. I voted Iron Man because he's quiet clearly the strongest one here, but Guardians' weapons are quiet OP so I'm not sure.

Team Deadpool has zero chance, they probably may not be able to beat any single member of the other team save unarmed Rocket.

Deadpool is a bullet-timer:

No Caption Provided

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengersasssemb: He is, but he also has likely only peak human strength and durability. Anyone like IM, Cap, WS, Gamora or Drax could beat him physically with ease. Same for Star-Lord and Rocket but using tech.

Maybe I underestimated him and together with Cable as a distraction, he can win against some of these people due to swords but one on one he gets destroyed.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Deadpool. Thanos is with him.

Loading Video...

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If it's BE iron man, he carries.

Otherwise guardians stomp. Quill has some insane gear

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it’s IW Iron Man he solos.

But if it’s not, the Guardians stomps.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

@nn5 said:

@avengersasssemb: He is, but he also has likely only peak human strength and durability. Anyone like IM, Cap, WS, Gamora or Drax could beat him physically with ease. Same for Star-Lord and Rocket but using tech.

Maybe I underestimated him and together with Cable as a distraction, he can win against some of these people due to swords but one on one he gets destroyed.

What's stopping Deadpool from cutting all their heads off?

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Brittonic_para

Team ironman. I dont see anybody else who isnt ironman hurting drax, but i dont see anynody at all hurting tony.team deapool will probably be attacked by both considering they will be out to kill.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Noone1996

Iron Man solos.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Guardians win. Deadpool team gets flattened.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nn5

@avengersasssemb:

Speed gives Deadpool advantage but I just can't see him beating opponents so much stronger and/or armed with super-advanced alien technology with just his swords.

Deadpool can lift 0,5 tons at best (if we assume he is weak superhuman, I think he's peak human) and Gamora, Cap, WS, Drax, Groot are all like 10+ tonners. Gamora lifting that giant gun in GOTG2 is comparable to Juggernaut throwing a bus, and Deadpool was really mismatched towards Juggernaut.

Also, all these guys have superhuman durability (like Drax surviving being dragged by spaceship through forest, Cap surviving a punch from Thanos). Deadpool can harm them with swords, but can he kill them easily? I don't think so. They can't kill him too, but they can disable him with few punches or one sword hit).

Deadpool swords are casual metal, and for example Gamora's sword was able to cut through that giant monster in GOTG2 and is presumably able to pierce Thanos' skin if we assume that Knowhere vision presented Thanos' real durability - I'm not sure about that, but it's likely that Gamora's sword is made from the same metal as Corvus' glaive, which can pierce Vision).

One last thing, all of Deadpool' opponents have good fighting skills, he won't outskill them.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

Guardians of the Galaxy and it's not close.

Word.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AvengersAsssemb

@nn5 said:

@avengersasssemb:

Speed gives Deadpool advantage but I just can't see him beating opponents so much stronger and/or armed with super-advanced alien technology with just his swords.

Deadpool can lift 0,5 tons at best (if we assume he is weak superhuman, I think he's peak human) and Gamora, Cap, WS, Drax, Groot are all like 10+ tonners. Gamora lifting that giant gun in GOTG2 is comparable to Juggernaut throwing a bus, and Deadpool was really mismatched towards Juggernaut.

Also, all these guys have superhuman durability (like Drax surviving being dragged by spaceship through forest, Cap surviving a punch from Thanos). Deadpool can harm them with swords, but can he kill them easily? I don't think so. They can't kill him too, but they can disable him with few punches or one sword hit).

Deadpool swords are casual metal, and for example Gamora's sword was able to cut through that giant monster in GOTG2 and is presumably able to pierce Thanos' skin if we assume that Knowhere vision presented Thanos' real durability - I'm not sure about that, but it's likely that Gamora's sword is made from the same metal as Corvus' glaive, which can pierce Vision).

One last thing, all of Deadpool' opponents have good fighting skills, he won't outskill them.

Strength is irrelevant if he cuts their heads off. Casualmetal ? You think a thin, ordinary sword is bullet-proof?

GrimCreations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man UNI-Beam alone one shots everyone on this list sparing cap who could shield it.
Deadpool and Cable are a non factor, it basically comes down to Guardians vs Team Iron Man.
Iron Man will carry but the teamwork between Cap/Bucky/Tony is much better than Guardians teamwork has ever been sparing Rocket/Groot.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable getting slept on. Dude has shields and big gun potential.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengersasssemb:

It doesn't change that they aren't as durable as Gamora's sword (or Cap's shield) because scaling Gamora's sword from glaive and taking into account those two feats, it's far to sword that can cut a bullet. Also, those swords aren't known to be made from anything like vibranium or some alien metal, so I thought it's rather fair to assume they're just steel.

I don't know how Deadpool swords will suceede against someone with really superhuman durability. I'm not convinced that he can cut off the head of someone as durable as Drax with one sword swing.

Apart from that, I really think your arguments are good and I start wondering if I really underestimate Deadpool. His team still doesn't have a chance, though, because it's just 2 vs 3 or 5.

AvengersAsssemb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

@avengersasssemb:

It doesn't change that they aren't as durable as Gamora's sword (or Cap's shield) because scaling Gamora's sword from glaive and taking into account those two feats, it's far to sword that can cut a bullet. Also, those swords aren't known to be made from anything like vibranium or some alien metal, so I thought it's rather fair to assume they're just steel.

I don't know how Deadpool swords will suceede against someone with really superhuman durability. I'm not convinced that he can cut off the head of someone as durable as Drax with one sword swing.

Apart from that, I really think your arguments are good and I start wondering if I really underestimate Deadpool. His team still doesn't have a chance, though, because it's just 2 vs 3 or 5.

The difference in durability between Deadpool and Cable versus the other teams is irrelevant because they're reaction time is so much higher than the others that it's unlikely that they will even be touched. If Deadpool can literally slice a bullet in half, that counts as a reaction and speed feat, which means that he's also much faster than the others. They would have a difficult time perceiving his movements if he were to move that fast, which also means they can't block his attacks. Furthermore, Cable's weaponry is on par with anybody else's.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengersasssemb:

I agree to most of that, after reading your arguments.

However, Team Deadpool still can't win due to being outnumbered by the Guardians and in team one at least Iron Man can still solo.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Stark cleans house.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

I'm going to attempt to "expose" you because I'm still salty I lost the CAV.