• 141 results
mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mejames255

Hajun, Featherine Augustus Aurora, and Reinhard Heydrich take on the 12 of the most powerful characters from Marvel and DC.

Hajun (most powerful form)

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Reinhard Heydrich

vs

Pre Retcon Beyonder

Molecule Man (most powerful form)

Regulator Thanos

The 3 Ivory Kings

God Emperor Doom

The Living Tribunal

WF Mxy

Michael Demiurgos

Lucifer Morningstar

Perpetua (most powerful form)

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zgtfreak

Hajun (most powerful form)

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Reinhard Heydrich

Why are 2 fodders on the same team with Aurora?

Pre Retcon Beyonder

Molecule Man (most powerful form)

Regulator Thanos

The 3 Ivory Kings

God Emperor Doom

The Living Tribunal

Ok, even the 2 fodders on her team hax these guys into oblivion.

WF Mxy

Perpetua (most powerful form)

And this is where Reinhard and Hajun die horribly. I think Aurora stopping the platonic concept of change itself while using Truths is enough to deal with these 2. Perpetua's Overvoid feats were used to create her sons IIRC, which is not combat applicable. And I don't think she can handle Aurora stopping change in reality and controlling what truth itself is.

Michael Demiurgos

Lucifer Morningstar

Either of them blink her. Michael embodies all of the platonic concepts that Aurora uses, and Lucifer can change the very meaning/functions of platonic concepts and permanent laws stemming from an omnipotent source. Michael is the power of an omnipotent, while Lucifer is the will. They are far closer to their omnipotent entity and with a more personal/direct relationship than Aurora, who had to make a head device to keep her sense of self just because she was in the Creator's general domain.

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What zgt said

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HukO

@zgtfreak: mxy can stomp them no pun intended

But I don't Perpetua can beat rein and haijun

She is unimpressive overrated

Asuva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two Gods and Aurora massively AP stomps and by showings they also out hax by a ridiculous amount

Zzxzxzazxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Hajun oneshot the entire DC and Marvel multiverse combined everyone in the comic books are universal at best where Hajun team can destroy trillions of infinite multiverses using only one percent of power.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no they stomp marvel fodders gets stomped by DC guys

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if u remove wf mxy then t1 if not t2

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC all solo

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel dc stomp the living shit out of team hajun, any the only factor in team hajun is featherine.

Seankahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

Yeah no they stomp marvel fodders gets stomped by DC guys

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

also @manofmanynames2 Lucifer solo blink elder god demonbane’s verse and Hajun’s verse together accidentally.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

also @manofmanynames2 Lucifer solo blink elder god demonbane’s verse and Hajun’s verse together accidentally.

He also blinks umineko excluding the creator obviously.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hajun might have trouble,but Featherine stomps everyone here

bgninjaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By bgninjaQ  Online

Featherine solos.

lol at lucifer solo Umineko

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umineko and the comics team are more comparable, hard to pick a winner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
No Caption Provided

He doesn't need to deal with the Creator, it doesn't exist for him to blink.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing breaks 5th wall and solos all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
No Caption Provided

i always counted the creator as presence level why doesn’t it exist for him?

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

This could happen if you forget he already broke it. He’s infinite dimensional and destroyed pre retcon beyonder who was omnipotent!!!!!!! He’s above omnipotence!!!

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Enigma22

I really don't see how Team Hajun can take on someone like WF Mxy who had the most destructive feat ever seen in DC/Marvel. WF Mxy is the tooniest of toon-force characters out there and only the highest tier of narrative-benders can take him on like Gan, The Writer or SCP-3812.

Ulqiorraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a Lucifer vs Reinhard thread had been made and the result was that Reinhard win. i think Hajun team make it none of them fodder they have too much hax for anyone here

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@userthatisme said:
No Caption Provided

Lol not Featherine, Featherine transcended her verse and became a writer.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Hajun, Featherine, EGD, etc. solo everyone besides maybe Regulator Thanos.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

This could happen if you forget he already broke it. He’s infinite dimensional and destroyed pre retcon beyonder who was omnipotent!!!!!!! He’s above omnipotence!!!

Your joking right?

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You serious aren’t you? All those characters get solo’d by Lucifer and pre retcon beyonder destroys

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

Obvious. im not a blind fool who thinks the dumbest things like you.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a Lucifer vs Reinhard thread had been made and the result was that Reinhard win. i think Hajun team make it none of them fodder they have too much hax for anyone here

That was because people took the thing where animal man claimed he was universal. Lucifer solos the verse.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22 said:

I really don't see how Team Hajun can take on someone like WF Mxy who had the most destructive feat ever seen in DC/Marvel. WF Mxy is the tooniest of toon-force characters out there and only the highest tier of narrative-benders can take him on like Gan, The Writer or SCP-3812.

I also don’t see Lucifer being beaten. And I feel Lucifer had the most creative feats. Also Mxy seemed to have done somewhat like what Micheal has done (when Micheal died) because Micheal destroys creation when he dies.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

They aren't dumb things when they have been specifically stated by several writers in the past. Omniverse = Fiction, and that has been stated by several writers across several fictional verses hundreds of times. Lucifer is shit compared to some other fictional characters like Featherine. Umineko shitstomps Lucifer easily. You wank him so hard it's not even funny.

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ManOfManyNames2
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

You serious aren’t you? All those characters get solo’d by Lucifer and pre retcon beyonder destroys

I am serious. You just wank Lucifer so hard. Creating a new Multiverse is literally nothing compared to transcending your own story and become the level of the writer, which Featherine has.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By userthatisme

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

I am serious. You just wank Lucifer so hard. Creating a new Multiverse is literally nothing compared to transcending your own story and become the level of the writer, which Featherine has.

And yet you wank elder god demonbane and hajun claiming they are ”omniversal” also featherine has no feats to go above lucifer and I am not wanking Lucifer. You wank random characters and used a tiering system that went outdated.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

They aren't dumb things when they have been specifically stated by several writers in the past. Omniverse = Fiction, and that has been stated by several writers across several fictional verses hundreds of times. Lucifer is shit compared to some other fictional characters like Featherine. Umineko shitstomps Lucifer easily. You wank him so hard it's not even funny.

I feel you can be debunked in seconds. Also Lucifer is not “shit” compared to the characters you are claiming can. Lucifer loses to omnipotent beings and also “omniverse=fiction” is similar to saying “superman is real” it doesn’t mean anything. (Also it hasn’t been made 100 times and even if it has, you are telling me every single writer is gonna use this “omniversal” thing and ignore legal laws with other fictional works.)

@anaverageguy123 you seem to know a lot. Is what this guy says true?

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

“you wank him so hard it’s not even funny” (when I say Lucifer can’t be beaten by the trash he’s compared to) also says “omniverse means fiction so anybody that says they can destroy it is above fiction”

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

“you wank him so hard it’s not even funny” (when I say Lucifer can’t be beaten by the trash he’s compared to) also says “omniverse means fiction so anybody that says they can destroy it is above fiction”

And you are telling me featherine rewriting is above Lucifer creating something and becoming comparable to the Presence? That’s like saying Featherine>Umineko Creator even when the creator was the one that made the Umineko multiverse.(but because “writer” stuff she’s the writer...)

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

It has literally been confirmed by Grant Morrison, one of Lucifer's Writers that The Overvoid contains Marvel and Archie and infinite multiverses in it. It's not fake, here is actual proof.

No Caption Provided

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ManOfManyNames2
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

And you are telling me featherine rewriting is above Lucifer creating something and becoming comparable to the Presence? That’s like saying Featherine>Umineko Creator even when the creator was the one that made the Umineko multiverse.(but because “writer” stuff she’s the writer...)

Featherine and The Creator are basically confirmed to be equals in some sense. The verse of infinite dimensional witches are confirmed to be fodder to Featherine, and Lucifer is Infinite Dimensional. Featherine shitstomps Lucifer without trying, get over it. A "Lucifer vs Featherine" thread even got locked for being a mismatch. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lucifer-morningstar-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora-1568041/

ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

I feel you can be debunked in seconds. Also Lucifer is not “shit” compared to the characters you are claiming can. Lucifer loses to omnipotent beings and also “omniverse=fiction” is similar to saying “superman is real” it doesn’t mean anything. (Also it hasn’t been made 100 times and even if it has, you are telling me every single writer is gonna use this “omniversal” thing and ignore legal laws with other fictional works.)

Pretty much anyone you talk to will say That the Omniverse contains fiction within it. And it doesn't mess with anything legal as it never specifically states the things it contains, and even when it did (when Grant Morrison said it), absolutely nothing happened to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

They specifically tell us he doesn't exist. "...even the meaning of existing disappears", hence there is nothing for Lucifer to blink.

@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

Pretty much anyone you talk to will say That the Omniverse contains fiction within it. And it doesn't mess with anything legal as it never specifically states the things it contains, and even when it did (when Grant Morrison said it), absolutely nothing happened to him.

A verse can say whatever it wants as long as it doesn't break copyrights. There's a reason why a lot of the verse that claim they "contain/own" all fiction only really show public domain series as proof of that. In Dark Tower for example, you don't see Roland running into the Power Rangers or Naruto, why? Because if King doesn't have rights to those characters he'll get sued. And if they never made an appearance, why should we take their statements at face value? Grant Morrison claims DC owns Marvel and Image, and you don't see mentally-well DC debaters using that to prove why CAS > Beyonder. As for Umineko, idk what the hype is really about, it's not much more than a basic infinite-dimensional cosmology and even that is generous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, about Elder God Demonbane. Note that he's nothing more than a not-literally-infinite-baseline-multiversal. Ask scans from anyone who says otherwise and point out that he cannot scale to the OG Mythos due to several inconsistencies.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

They specifically tell us he doesn't exist. "...even the meaning of existing disappears", hence there is nothing for Lucifer to blink.

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

A verse can say whatever it wants as long as it doesn't break copyrights. There's a reason why a lot of the verse that claim they "contain/own" all fiction only really show public domain series as proof of that. In Dark Tower for example, you don't see Roland running into the Power Rangers or Naruto, why? Because if King doesn't have rights to those characters he'll get sued. And if they never made an appearance, why should we take their statements at face value? Grant Morrison claims DC owns Marvel and Image, and you don't see mentally-well DC debaters using that to prove why CAS > Beyonder. As for Umineko, idk what the hype is really about, it's not much more than a basic infinite-dimensional cosmology and even that is generous.

How do you feel on my lucifer stuff though? Me saying he can only be defeated by omnipotent beings like the Presence, would that be false? I see Pre Retcon beyonder and these Nasuverse or whatever characters that hold Hajun and them in it not being able to even touch lucifer.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@ovy7 said:

Your joking right?

And Morrison’s work has made many Monitor fans crazy so I don’t take his word on much anymore.(the monitors aren’t even fleshed out and good characters lol)

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

Featherine and The Creator are basically confirmed to be equals in some sense. The verse of infinite dimensional witches are confirmed to be fodder to Featherine, and Lucifer is Infinite Dimensional. Featherine shitstomps Lucifer without trying, get over it. A "Lucifer vs Featherine" thread even got locked for being a mismatch. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lucifer-morningstar-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora-1568041/

You do you realize that was 6-3 years ago right? Even Ozy states that Lucifer defeats Featherine. And he even admits Lucifer solos the verse(however he doesn’t like when people say the creator can be defeated)

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By userthatisme
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

You do you realize that was 6-3 years ago right? Even Ozy states that Lucifer defeats Featherine. And he even admits Lucifer solos the verse(however he doesn’t like when people say the creator can be defeated)

The fact you had to find a thread that said featherine won out of all the others that say Lucifer would win is just stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

The fact you had to find a thread that said featherine won out of all the others that say Lucifer would win is just stupid.

I'm with manofmanynames2 to the point where the gap between Featherine and Lucifer isn't so big where I don't think it's right to count it as a stomp. But I agree with you that Lucifer wins.

userthatisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By userthatisme

@anaverageguy123 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:
@userthatisme said:
@manofmanynames2 said:

I'm with manofmanynames2 to the point where the gap between Featherine and Lucifer isn't so big where I don't think it's right to count it as a stomp. But I agree with you that Lucifer wins.

do I wank lucifer though? I feel that he also knows he wanks characters like Demonbane (claiming he’s above lucifer) or Hajun beating him (though I don’t really know the verse as much as people say it’s above all and below marvel)