#54 Posted by Gear4God (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's basically:

1. Gaara vs Rock Lee
  2. Temari vs Tenten (lol)
  3. Neji vs Kankuro

Gonna go with team Sand on this one.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#56 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Team Guy. Neji can destroy Temari and Kankuro, and Lee has already shown he can hang with Gaara on his own. Couple that with the fact that if Temari goes down they basically will not be able to get to Tenten(Gaara could but Lee or Neji would likely be in his face the whole time) so she can spam weapons and she actually contributes some decent pressure in this fight. After Neji is done with the other too if Lee is still having trouble with Gaara then Neji and Tenten can help Lee dispose of him.

#59 Posted by Temporal_Shift (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sand easily.

#60 Edited by Yassassin (6979 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gai.

To be blunt Neji can more then handle Kankuro and Temeri, and when they're down they'll just gang on Gaara.

#61 Posted by Otsdarva999 (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gai. As others have said, Neji practically stomps Temari and Kankuro. Lee can beat Gaara provided he doesn't use his gates. Gaara needed to keep his sand armor up to fight against Lee and Kankuro mentioned it requires a lot of chakra to maintain. With Neji there with his Byakugan, he would probably be able to see the chakra consumption of the sand armor and Lee can just stick with his normal taijutsu movements. Tenten is useless.

#70 Posted by nerdchore (7591 posts) - - Show Bio

Team sand and its not close.

#74 Posted by omriamar (5915 posts) - - Show Bio

sand gaara MVP

#81 Posted by AsianAntics (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sand.

Firstly,

No Caption Provided

Secondly,

No Caption Provided

Lee couldn't hit Gaara in base and it took a helluva lot of effort to hit him in Gates. Now I'm not saying Lee can't beat Gaara but I don't think he could beat him for the majority.

Neji should be able to take on Kankuro and then either fight Temari or help out Lee but I don't think he'd end up doing much.

Gaara & Temari Vs. Lee & Neji should end up in the Sand Siblings favour in the end. Team Sand 6-7/10.

#82 Posted by Snake-White (757 posts) - - Show Bio

@asianantics:

Lee couldn't hit Gaara in base and it took a helluva lot of effort to hit him in Gates.

You should rewatch Rock Lee vs Gaara fight

Loading Video...

#83 Posted by Grinningf0x (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Team sand wins mid-high diff

I think people are forgetting that this is a TEAM battle not a series of 1v1s . Temari can keep everyone away with her Jutsu which suck because team Gai has a serious lack of range. With Gaara on defense thier only chance is lee going apeshit 4-5 gate and blitz stomping team Sand. Ten Ten is fodder most of the time but she is honestly team Gai way of semi effective ranged combat, without her they literally get batted away until they die

#84 Posted by Sivil-Law (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gai since Neji solos

#85 Posted by AsianAntics (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@snake-white: Depends if you count weightless Lee as base. Before/during the Chunin exams, he wore the weights all the time meaning it's his base. I assume after it, he doesn't wear the weights anymore making that his new base.

#89 Posted by Jueix (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#90 Posted by Zemoftw (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Team guy/gai

Better teamwork i presume, and i honestly think tenten can beat kankuro

#91 Posted by Chaos239 (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gai quite easily

Neji is a perfect counter to Gaara due to his rotation which means he can stalemate with help from Tenten while Lee stomps Temari and Kankuro

Team Gai >>> Gaara