#1 Posted by Jueix (1315 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • No Shukaku
Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#2 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Feeling tempted to say Team Gai. Tenten is probably the one that's going out first (seeing her performance with Temari), but I'm sure either Lee or Neji could beat Temari or Kankuro (Lee maybe both with the gates), and Gaara would most likely stay out of the fight until they finish up his teammates, and then we saw what happened when Lee used the gates against Gaara and with Neji there to finish him off, it's victory for Team Gai IMO.

#3 Posted by seastone98 (2806 posts) - - Show Bio

Team sand imo gara having da 1 tails is gonna be a problem 4 team gai

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#4 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Tenten is a non factor and it means that team 1 has one less member. That said Lee and Neji can both stomp Temari and Kankuro so it's not totally one-sided.

If Gaara is allowed Shukaku he solos easily, without him I can still see team 2 winning, but it won't be easy and they'll have to play it smart.

#5 Posted by Raziel2014 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Sand Team wins Mid diff, Gaara could take on Lee while neji would have a hard time against both kankuro and Temari, i mean ten ten here is useless, she gets 1 shot by temari easily, in all serious ten ten is basically a human ninja from legends, just throwing kunais and using normal weapons

#6 Posted by Prezilla (600 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say team 1, but Tenten just ruins it..

#7 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (19409 posts) - - Show Bio

If Temari can keep Neji at bay long enough for Kankuro to finish Tenten off, which shouldn't take long at all, they can bring Neji down with teamwork. Gaara manages to take down Lee in a good fight.

#8 Posted by foxerdes (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: @prezilla: @raziel2014: How on earth is Tenten non-factor, barring the worst scenario in which she is left alone against her ultimate counter, Temari. But with standard 10 ft distance there is a good chance that Lee or Neji will keep her occupied, since nobody in Team S can deal with taijutsu of their level, barring Gaara. They just have to keep them at distance, and standard one would make it quite hard.

Anyway, Tenten. It was stated that her role in the team, was range support. She is meant to stay behind and pressure the enemies, pinning them. In team fight, she is more of a support class from Battlefield 2. She can unleash a barrage or projectiles in an instant:

No Caption Provided

That's her most basic scroll release that cannot be ignored and against the likes or Lee and Neji, moment of distraction can result in defeat. Gaara can most likely ignore it but both Temari and Kankuro has to dodge or counter it somehow, leaving themselves vulnerable. It makes both of her teammates much more dangerous because any attempt to jump away, would result in a barrage of projectiles flying at you. Staying at close distance (therefore preventing Tenten from attacking, since she would risk hitting her teammates) is equally poor choice since they are superb hand to hand fighters.

There is also jutsu, Twin Rising Dragons, excellent pressure tool and smoke bomb, quite useful if we take into account that Neji would be able to move in it freely.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

EoS Tenten could perceive moving targets as motionless. PTS isn't quite there yet but she was already an excellent marksman that was said to always hit her mark |1|, even from a difficult position |1|, and could already briefly perceive world as motionless |1|. Now, don't get me wrong. If Temari is left alone, she can still ruin all her effort, but if any of Tenten's teammates leaps on her, it's her time to shine. She has incredible aim and can pressure and threaten with potentially lethal attack anyone, anywhere on the battlefield ( Gaara has his shield though) and barring Twin Rising Dragons, she also has another heavy hitting jutsu:

No Caption Provided

She'd obviously stay at distance, but frankly I'm confident that she would take out both Temari and Kankuro if she could ge close enough to turn it into taijutsu match. Those two would obviously stop such attempt but hey, worth mentioning. Anyway, my point here is, that while on paper Temari makes Tenten hardly useful, in a real battle with such small starting distace, she won't be able to focus just on her and let's face it: Team Gai actually trained to fight together while Team Sand has no experience with doing such thing as far as I'm aware. Both Neji and Lee might go for Temari and in such situtation Tenten is far from being useless.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#9 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2062 posts) - - Show Bio

Team sand

#11 Posted by Slade-Prime (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Guy in a very difficult fight

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
#12 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gai easily. 2 of the three from that team stomp 2 of the others. Gaara without 1 tail is not beating Neji and Lee

#15 Posted by decaf_wizard (11521 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gai easily. Lee is fully capable of beating Gaara if he doesn't go for the fifth gate like a retard, and Neji would nigh stomp Kankuro or Temari.

#20 Posted by Jueix (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#21 Posted by Gnomishness (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@jueix:

It depends on the scenario.

I think Team Gai could probably win under standard starting distances, but the advantage would swing towards the Sand team if they had extra room to use their ranged attacks. Also, Gaara could probably solo in a narrow corridor.

#22 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5230 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji obliterates. Lee gets his rematch.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
#23 Posted by ArtoriasAbyssWalker (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy team Gai is getting wanked like hell. We already seen how this goes down. Temari stomped Tenten and Gaara handicapped Lee. Neji isn't touching Kankuro in the slightest. Sand Siblings win.

#24 Posted by Gnomishness (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@artoriasabysswalker:

Neji isn't touching Kankuro in the slightest.

Neji would low-diff Kankuro.

You're underestimating the guy who Lee couldn't beat in taijutsu, even with his weights off. Neji's Bakugan would allow him to literally see the puppet strings and gentle fist would let him cut them without possible issue.

Honestly, Neji could probably solo both Kankuro and Temari at once, assuming they start at standard distance.

That's not me underestimating Temari or Kankuro either. Temari is physically stronger then weighted Lee and was holding back firepower against Shikamaru. But Neji is just that strong.

#25 Edited by LeeSensei (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@gnomishness: Temari isn't physically stronger than Lee. She just blocked one of his kicks. The only Genin at the Chunin Exams that was possibly as strong as Lee physically was Choji.

Anyways, Tenten is relatively fodder to Kankuro and Temari. And Kankuro and Temari are relatively fodder to Lee and Neji. If this comes down to a fight between Lee and Neji vs Gaara... my moneys on the Martial Arts duo.

#26 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5230 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh by retrieval arc we see that Lee is on a completely different level than the other genin against Kimimaro. This was also whilst Lee was fresh from surgery and Gaara even states he isn't as fluent as in thier fight. Not even factoring how much of a monster he was in anime.

Neji solos Temari and Kankuro btw; and the outcome most certainly did not change come part 2. Team guys victory is sealed.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#27 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sand.

Temari>Tenten

Kankuro<Neji

Gaara>Lee

Neji gets overwhelmed by both after defeating Kankuro.

#28 Edited by Gnomishness (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@leesensei:

Temari isn't physically stronger than Lee. She just blocked one of his kicks.

No Caption Provided

Blocked one of his kicks and then assessed him as weak/insulted him because of it.

That seems pretty definitive to me. --->

She was even disappointed that she didn't get to fight him in a melee right then and there.

She was definitely looking better then Weighted Lee.

What? You wanted a more direct comparison? You wanted them to arm wrestle or something?

@proteusxmanrxis:

Team Sand.

Temari>Tenten

Kankuro<Neji

Gaara>Lee

Neji gets overwhelmed by both after defeating Kankuro.

Ah. But:

Temari > Tenten (due to bad matchup)

Kankuro <<<< Neji

Gaara >= Lee (due to Lee's own mistakes)

Temari and Gaara would both struggle a bit in their matchups a take and while. Neji would beat Kankuro in about 7 seconds without getting serous, and then be available to help out one of his teammates by ambushing them from behind. Probably Tenten first since he favors her. Then they could all team up on Gaara relatively fresh.

#29 Posted by Skrskr (1475 posts) - - Show Bio

Team gai

Nejis rotations could easily keep garras sand off them

Besides the fact that anyone nejis lands hits on is screwed

Lee in gates is one shotting temari and kankuro the only reason gaara tanked so many hits was because of his sand shield over his body.

Also tenten could force garra to shell up with a barrage of tools and then lee and neji drop kankuro and temari while garra is distracted.

Garra isn't beating neji and lee, add tenten with range support and they win.

#30 Posted by Shadow411 (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Ten-ten is useless between Konkuro's puppets, Temari's wind and Gaara's sand. It's essentially neji and Lee vs sand nin. I say Lee and Neji merely because Temari and konkuro together wouldn't be a match for Lee and more than likely Neji (Being a genius) would have Lee quickly take them out and himself using rotation to keep Gaara from one-shitting him til they can double team Gaara. Team Gai with HIGH-diff. This will be a 5.001/10 win for them. Gaara wasn't even cut after the Lee fight, plus he wouldn't even need to use his chakra to take down Neji. But all in all, I see them getting him together