R1: In Character

R2: Bloodlusted/Morals Off

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Emma would curbstomp Team Jean. This is not a fair fight at all.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: I know your trying to make good Battles, but can we have different Females.

Give Jean, Storm, Emma a break.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: I know your trying to make good Battles, but can we have different Females.

Give Jean, Storm, Emma a break.

We can't 😔

to much demand

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.

Sue > Storm

Wanda > Enchantress? IDK

Emma > Jean (due to equalized TP power and Emma being able to use TP in diamond form)

Once Sue takes out Storm, she can help Wanda with Enchantress or just take out Emma while she's fighting Jean telepathically.

This is assuming Emma isn't able to take out Wanda and Sue while fighting Jean off.

TurtleTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TurtleTortoise
TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Emma and Jean equalized does not equal Emma win. Jean is more skilled with tp defense and Emma only has skill feats that Jean ain't falling for.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing enchantress could do Wanda is tp her which would be effective

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Emma and Jean equalized does not equal Emma win. Jean is more skilled with tp defense and Emma only has skill feats that Jean ain't falling for.

Eh, sorry, but I don't really buy that. In a regular TP battle, Jean would win. But with power equalized, Emma is too skilled for Jean, and she has better psychic fight feats.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@geekryan: what battle applicable skill feat does she have that Jean can't shield from? Equalized power and you're looking at a stalemate except if the Equalization is Jean's power she has skill Emma doesn't solely based on her developing skills that take power and skill. Jean also has better tp multitasking feats.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing enchantress could do Wanda is tp her which would be effective

Can't telepaths protect the mind of their teammates? I think Emma did it, and teen jean from xavier junior

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Emma.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma > Jean

Enchantress < Scarlet Witch

Storm < Invisible Woman

The odds look bad, but Storm and Amora just need to hold off their opponents until Emma can finish Jean with her superior skill. After Emma defeats Jean she solos team 2

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By green_skaar

Team Jean

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with team 2. Jean can protect her team from TP while Wanda and Enchantres...not sure but ill just assume a stalemate for them. Meanwhile sue would beat storm and proceed to help her teammates

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: you think emma beats jean before sue beats storm? It only really takes 1 hit from Sue

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: hmmm true actually. Well I was more thinking that Enchantress and Storm would stick together (just put up a bunch of defenses like a force field, a tornado, etc..) and wait for Emma who should only take maybe a minute (because TP fights are very quick)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By marvelfan1992

@emmafrostxmen: true that sometimes TP stuff is portrayed to have gone by without any time at all irl, but that's not always the case. emma vs exodus, that went on for some time, rachel was fighting exodus almost the whole time he was fighting the x-men team, xavier and exodus also wasn't an instant thing. Emma, cuckoos and jeen vs xorna was also taking time as seen by the bystanders ending up fighting each other and stuff. I do agree that Emma would likely take down jean with power equalized, but jean is definitely not unskilled, and she specializes in defense, so I think it's going to be a hell of a fight still and emma is gonna take time to finally be able to get it done

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: what battle applicable skill feat does she have that Jean can't shield from? Equalized power and you're looking at a stalemate except if the Equalization is Jean's power she has skill Emma doesn't solely based on her developing skills that take power and skill. Jean also has better tp multitasking feats.

Well I'm not going to go and quote Emma's entire RT, but generally speaking, Emma has more TP skill than Jean. Not enough to make it a stomp by any means, but enough to eventually beat Jean. Jean is also held back by the fact that she lacks offensive feats against other psychics, whereas Emma isn't lacking in this department.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Emma has feats of skill that she knows Jean can do as she coined the term omega class telepath which referred to skill and admits Jean is the most gifted psychic she's ever encountered. Most of Emma's skill feats are not battle applicable and a lot of them are prep. Emma is the poster girl for skill can beat power, so why has her skill never mattered with Jean if they are not just as skilled? I will agree Emma is more experienced in using that skill, but that's because she has to use it every now and then to compensate for power. According to Xavier Jean is basically a telepathic prodigy that can do or replicate complexed telepathic feats on instinct.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Emma has feats of skill that she knows Jean can do as she coined the term omega class telepath which referred to skill and admits Jean is the most gifted psychic she's ever encountered. Most of Emma's skill feats are not battle applicable and a lot of them are prep. Emma is the poster girl for skill can beat power, so why has her skill never mattered with Jean if they are not just as skilled? I will agree Emma is more experienced in using that skill, but that's because she has to use it every now and then to compensate for power. According to Xavier Jean is basically a telepathic prodigy that can do or replicate complexed telepathic feats on instinct.

You're relying on statements that don't really hold much value though.

"Emma has feats of skill that she knows Jean can do as she coined the term omega class telepath which referred to skill and admits Jean is the most gifted psychic she's ever encountered."

Just because she said Jean was the most gifted psychic she has ever encountered doesn't mean she thinks Jean is vastly superior. It's like me saying "Lord, you are the coolest person I have ever met". That doesn't mean I'm not just as cool as you lol. Silly comparison, I know, but it works the same way.

"According to Xavier Jean is basically a telepathic prodigy that can do or replicate complexed telepathic feats on instinct."

Again, a statement that doesn't really hold much value, as Xavier has given respect to Emma as well. Xavier and Jean are also pretty much neck and neck in TP.

Jean has a solid defence, but she lacks offensive feats. She also lacks feats in terms of fighting other psychics. Emma has the defence, the offence, and the psychic battle feats. They could stalemate for quite a while, but Emma beating Jean is more likely than Jean beating Emma.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Stormcell

@lordofallhumans said:

She was referring to Phoenix Force Jean Grey when she called her the most gifted psi she'd ever encountered. She called non-Phoenix Force Jean Grey underwhelming. Now, Phoenix Force-amped Jean Grey could be called a prodigy, but not basic Jean.

Furthermore, basic Jean has always had problems. Her showings do not reveal her to be a prodigy by any stretch of the imagination. When she and Xavier entered Magneto's mind to attack him psychically, she thought Magneto was fighting them, but Xavier had to explain that he was fighting himself. It should noted that she and Xavier could only enter Magneto's mind after Gambit distracted him with exploding cards to the face, otherwise, Magneto's mental defenses were too strong for them: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/F6SBRf5hkfSyY9Zkr6-tR8mMw5pExpgo7kfIvTxoU1pBiKePMWlxBdpsRFQVVSiSY_aK8mfqA2dx=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/7oC1VROEpvPyK4gionWSgPA1KL9tLqQauqY1uCikg6pKV6sNpcv9lY338KMBel5PJ8amsEfdnhBI=s1600

Even basic things about the Astral Plane eludes Jean like the time they entered Wolverine's mind after Magneto ripped out his adamantium skeleton. Xavier had to explain to Jean what they actually were in the Astral Plane: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_kVogPskwEk/VoJ5bqTGxlI/AAAAAAAABIA/uv0g4eONEUc/s1600-Ic42/RCO005.jpg

She also had trouble here and required Nina's help: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UyC30tXtuPs/VoJPCpDZEPI/AAAAAAAAXnM/SNGTrcv3s1w/s1600-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

She wasn't a genius here, either, and this is when she was boosted by Psylocke's TP added to her own: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/H0eZbwaGO4OPPAPggugEDAdICG8I3FS3ZLSoXh5xlNoN6WmEfzVW0QvL727CDk8J3EgpPKD-HTd9CrMnOBt3z8X0VbaUiuyX3odZZ2IzG7bg-jvJHgSNDdLbGxTQcG5VfCkzHg=s1600

Then, it was revealed that Jean can only send her mind into the body of another telepath who'd nearly vacated their own body: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/j1DPh2TMN7frO9fpQiV8tDyLo65QfGSF2CGyoXzddWO6aQotP_ezy4Tt4bV43-CpORQG8cbSeWvK-ED8y4bIYxB1FG00vAjklEqsxQrg6zE6WZ_WdOMN9l9ClossVY7Q4JGW5xLsJA=s1600

Meanwhile, Emma Frost can transfer her mind into anyone, including non-telepaths who are fully conscious in their own bodies: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/mRZLwEuBNPibRYRkKtZJAZ_yEGAOV0IaMvZLd7QpKfQhqAsgOIRomqRsY1aPQFmCkomMj5o_Qdlg=s1600

Here, Jean tries to sneak around Onslaught's mind to get the drop on him.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/HrRKcBnonK_2dqhZLMGcumhNkoiUuIteBwowI7w3wfsCmzInCpENcbyGinXr2bKB80SwiDtn2WmjjXALpPd4tRxipZaoDhOAm1-NXBnmmBKzT8M0KBMJJC3JMtXJN89Gj2UkzY_fWw=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/W0IWuF-1rjsOY6IPm4ZzbXebis69rMwO3Iuq7d2Rp7cZCWAzU-F7p1D61gV-bMKY4NzX1nAQD3f6IIFpaXZy6E2kxhhitWPPLBjFHfiXl_l33iR47B6QIH2QgEe6qOd_sr90hd2Hdw=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/4HR5YR5E9Kle3HGRfewTR7YkazSnoVhDMJFnkOlpBtjNkiWJN_YZLTlCgoXcJeiUfQOhw7E-WBGWMz1Xvsn4yTQul36ymaKXWy9DtFueXsRuP_4M0dKaczL-TneDmSutZWvMif3bxw=s1600

She fails miserably:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/IMWykOKdOpy1_BXDXVWfeNiRFf96oLdo2xkGRk_BLxs2WYu9Hh4DvsDgqOn_0Z1ho-PfKBgWT-qaGBDyKkjwSDDY17xMu5WT2WRhm_pee8vqfHB60ZCcLfPI2DpyHomR93OY_AFkjA=s1600

and gets blocked by Onslaught: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/pJVZ6hSx4Ik3W00AYI7Jq7Lj7nmvzJSv95pb804ByiVP9MZAMevzAr8CLN-YvwDqCkjoOaQ5WVrMWSSX1UB6uJNJGTxOJY44I_fkr0rUxUDWrhwN2svZukUDlI0eb5BFcmVonJSnMg=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/lAOnZuG4Z_iek9L-XVvvk5N36qNkF10nodQwfAS_QN90KDrSUNUvyu5CGgTrRCjbUNcktfpTWjijvbJ2vUK3abX-UA9xCJV-g9kab3D2a-shi6BqN078BKuI0egSNft00_FmcrKktw=s1600

And he shuts her power down: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/FVTTk3Ss-fMizzg6muln9rGPEG99L-1l0SqsRnUEIfYwxhgntv6KcFLkMU7flGlNW8uVNSZpXuu2lFt1ihxSx7wUuPzQ1OzEvJozKORP3x321vJKq3J7V0BBYLWAm6Ynsci9dfSSdQ=s1600

Keep in mind that Onslaught only had access to a portion of Xavier's power at this point as Xavier was still fighting him from the inside: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/VNdFZ1TJo6cA3G3JT3YudOEJswONk18VYOJk-S8MnePEsG9l6Zz6GSpxQwjXvwGhb_cSapO8LB4b3ZjZ3qdj_VAu7rsWLke_hgcOUVYCerMp8n3uVN8sgtdo3mJIzhKIr2rb4VBfvQ=s1600

Meanwhile, look at what Emma did to Xavier with ease right under his nose: https://i.imgur.com/HytBfEV.jpg

She completely shut him down.

Jean has always been more hype than anything. She's no prodigy, no matter what Xavier said unless he meant Phoenix Force-amped Jean Grey. Her showings proves this. If anyone is deserving of the term "prodigy", it's Emma Frost.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Team 2 might have more raw power but I think Team 1 honestly has the better control. But there are a ton of glass cannons here if shields aren't up in time so could realistically go either way.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has more power and skill than Team 2.

Storm beats Sue by controlling the environment inside of her shields.

Emma beats Jean because she's the superior telepath.

As far as Wanda vs. Enchantress, could probably go either way, but Wanda loses when either Ororo or Emma shows up to help their teammate.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: listen liar, you aren't tired of being loud and wrong . I just dusted yo ass in the last thread. Stop licking 9 volts batteries to feel like Storm. It ain't helping.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: listen liar, you aren't tired of being loud and wrong . I just dusted yo ass in the last thread. Stop licking 9 volts batteries to feel like Storm. It ain't helping.

Don't get butt hurt because the facts prove you wrong. When Emma called Jean the most gifted telepath she'd ever met, the panel showed Jean flared up with the Phoenix Force. Also, Jean was possessed by the Phoenix Force for almost the entire time she and Emma were on the same team which happened during the Morrison run. Finally, Emma said to Jeen that as a basic telepath, she was underwhelming. So, yeah, I attribute Emma's statement about Jean to her being amped by the PF. Without the Phoenix Force, Jean's showings don't substantiate such a claim.

Jean has been humiliated by so many other telepaths that it isn't even funny anymore. Xavier's claim about her being some kind of prodigy is laughable at best assuming he isn't referring to Phoenix Force Jean Grey. If he meant basic Jean, then the statement is just hype and should be disregarded since Jean's showings without the PF prove otherwise.

You say you beat me in that other debate? I haven't seen your so-called response. I'll look for it. I'm sure I handled you there just like I hosed you here.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: see this is why you're a loser. You're proven wrong and then try this bravado shit because you're inhumanly delusional. My butt don't hurt. Check your own rectal integrity plugger.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: see this is why you're a loser. You're proven wrong and then try this bravado shit because you're inhumanly delusional. My butt don't hurt. Check your own rectal integrity plugger.

You haven't discredited me at all, and I'm not going to sit here and engage in an exchange of insults with you. Instead, I'll be smug in the knowledge that I've debunked you yet again, and it's hurt your feelings to the point that you've resorted to personal insult tactics since you can't win a decent argument on the merits. ;)

Have fun in your world of Jean Grey delusions. LOL!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@stormcell: you discredit yourself. You're garbage and then a disgrace to the garbage that spawned you. Go get a hug!

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Stormcell
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: this is what I'm talking about. You wish you could offend me. I'm around for whatever, but a liar will never offend the truth. Do better than your parents when they decided to keep you.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at stormcell pretending to not care and be unbothered when he's spent 2 entire decades hating on a drawing of a redhead

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going on too far let’s be friends guys

But 2 decades tf?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By marvelfan1992

@kasya_carey: yeah @koays found posts from stormcell from like 17 or so years ago spouting his usual jean hate lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: imagine spreading hate for 20 years even I wasn’t born then 😭😭😭

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Peace Love....Unity.... Lets just all remember what's important here.....Butterflykyss is dead and is never coming back.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Stormcell

Got time for one more post then I've gotta go. When Jean got annihilated by Onslaught (he only wielded a portion of Xavier's power at this time), she was able to resist him for a short while:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/hJF1zfhczAt_76AWlZeN98Sjdql8VR586REjIjGIXxaSPJ-o-mHUjx2z4pj59daliCg8nyOsK_DEalIufmQVhz1awJ48qw9Zj4c9j9msHwJ089tZYPF9WQ4Gj933TbW6yrca6r7sxA=s1600

But her powers got shut down from the strength of his probes. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/FVTTk3Ss-fMizzg6muln9rGPEG99L-1l0SqsRnUEIfYwxhgntv6KcFLkMU7flGlNW8uVNSZpXuu2lFt1ihxSx7wUuPzQ1OzEvJozKORP3x321vJKq3J7V0BBYLWAm6Ynsci9dfSSdQ=s1600

Notice how she had to run from him so he could not pick up her thoughts and take the information he wanted out of her head. In other words, she could resist him initially, but he would've overcome her had kept going.

Of course, he found her and was going to annihilate her until the X-Men intervened: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/spdRoqstUq78RVlnBADk8zsKj5dQXVGiuHOWTKbwN_GyqRNO1XPfxEAYPv4n_6IpIRY0uOIqpgclfY3RNdXC7LuCsZADjcvv6ORaVVsb1ONnF-snT0hQuf1-6ods2wss6HCXvJcTLw=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/D97jbGg2u7eJVWcReipd-_Vp-oESxkNCVGM8bcMB-VawrMTBkfIJ8ws7kf3wVzDNbefZLe2Thn_mK7vNj2uDIX6wVKRc46vRxSrUl0-0yDf29n5JRX_1FVzdwCOIGj_51UtAn9Jp9g=s1600

Now, my point in bringing this up is to draw a parallel between this Onslaught/Jean exchange and the Nova/Jean fight. Jean was able to withstand Nova's mental assault initially as shown here: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/WlyTUEHpJ9f83ecQSrg2ukkOqClv8V-uxE_sz0lPrvFlfCFekyMsO3BVecIF579tSYvhqQrnjUVpyjluEP8B28pZO5yve6UV08r1pHLxXJimjR8cZcvzZMR-c_JKhV1Y4w1OpdrSdQ=s1600

But Nova broke through a short while later here: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/LU6MguV5RZte9vL-E0k7DAjBwq2a_Al9iXcMrjDFx5BnVnLSYpAdIMS-gUCFNiQzuKLHIbIHRKwoB3kmMhNg_-sVBICYNO3KuMWlrdSt0VpE-Gw2ZFbgrnDX-XB_PDT3ZneeDJ7HpA=s1600

What is clear is Jean could not defeat Nova telepathically, hence, she came at Nova telekinetally to disrupt her focus for her TP assault. To say that Nova won in a pure TK fight only is beyond desperate. Nova broke through Jean's mental defenses as TP is Nova's primary power. I have seen no evidence from the character to assert she would prevail against Jean telekinetically. So, just like Jean resisted Onslaught initially, but would have lost if he persisted, the same holds true in her fight with Nova, except Jean didn't have the opportunity to run from the fight in this case, hence, Nova overcame her.

Again, I point out that Onslaught only had access to a portion of Xavier's power when Jean resisted him for those of you who like to try and overhype Jean. For the sake of context, this fact about Onslaught's power was established immediately before Jean resisted him: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/VNdFZ1TJo6cA3G3JT3YudOEJswONk18VYOJk-S8MnePEsG9l6Zz6GSpxQwjXvwGhb_cSapO8LB4b3ZjZ3qdj_VAu7rsWLke_hgcOUVYCerMp8n3uVN8sgtdo3mJIzhKIr2rb4VBfvQ=s1600

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My lawyer has advised me to make this statement:

-Stormcell sucks

-He is always wrong

-He hates Jean for no reason

-He likes Storm for bad reason

-Stormcell sucks.

Thank you

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why must you all gang up on this poor man. at least provide evidence as to why hes wrong instead of just saying he is. the world is going through so much shit already so lets not bring any here too

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormcell unbothered 😌

Once he feels overwhelmed, he just leaves.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraclefromhel: I agree that Stormcell is actually very knowledgeable, and smart, but everyone can see plain as day that he hates Jean.

I don’t agree with making fun of him, but I also don’t agree with hating a character for no reason