Team Elemental vs Team Asgardian

• 60 results
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mooty_pass: I'm u aware of her giving Thor any trouble at all what issue you talking about?? And Loki can't match Odin Storm caster isn't equal to mjolnir never was. On par isn't as good

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Stormcaster is equal to Mjolnir and Stormbreaker it's stated on panel. Literally. I don't mind saying it over and over for you. Because it's a fact that you seem to not want to admit. Why do you keep bring up Regular Storm??? Also, On Par does mean as good. It also mean equal too. And If this is the argument your making i'm severely disappointed in you because you of all people know better to make a weak argument as such.

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@destinyman75: Stormcaster is equal to Mjolnir and Stormbreaker it's stated on panel. Literally. I don't mind saying it over and over for you. Because it's a fact that you seem to not want to admit. Why do you keep bring up Regular Storm??? Also, On Par does mean as good. It also mean equal too. And If this is the argument your making i'm severely disappointed in you because you of all people know better to make a weak argument as such.

the statement of stormcaster being equal to to Mjolnir is hyperbole ....because we have yet to see it achieve any feats as close to Thors'

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@lazarus4tempest: It's not. Because Stormcaster was put to the test to see if it can be a match to Thor. And it was. Hence why I said the best proof we have of Asgardian Storm being of any threat is her fight with Thor. Which ended in a Stalemate. The sole purpose of Stormcaster being created in the 1st place.

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazarus4tempest: It's not. Because Stormcaster was put to the test to see if it can be a match to Thor. And it was. Hence why I said the best proof we have of Asgardian Storm being of any threat is her fight with Thor. Which ended in a Stalemate. The sole purpose of Stormcaster being created in the 1st place.

i am talking about the statement of it being Mjoinirs' equal ...it is not we have yet to see stormcaster accomplish anything close to it in feats....hyperbole

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazarus4tempest: It's not. She stalemated Thor. That's as about equal it gets, sir. Sorry.

lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lazarus4tempest

@mooty_pass said:

@lazarus4tempest: It's not. She stalemated Thor. That's as about equal it gets, sir. Sorry.

what you called stalemate him holding back from slapping every teeth out her mouth......you tried it tho

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Thor never even unleashed against her though and she still couldn't stop him not Even close..Do you know what issue nor scans, cause not remembering that I'm anyway..

Storm caster has what feats to put on par with mjolnir Though haven't seen any to my knowledge

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@destinyman75: Neither could Thor. That’s exactly why I just said it’s a stalemate. Why are you still on Regular Storm??? That’s not even the topic of discussion.

Stormcaster I should say Asgardian Storm was able to harm Scythian a God of the Negative Zone. Who survived getting dumped into Black Hole. Who then crawl out of that Black Hole. Who also One-Shotted Annihlus, and was able to tear through reality. All of that X-Men Gold #25. Then She fights her own version of Death a God Called Uovu. And if we then add to the fact she already stalemated Thor. That just further confirms earlier statements. At this point we can Agree to Disagree because I don’t think your willing to accept the fact Asgardian Storm might actually be a problem.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump