R1: In Character

R2: Bloodlusted/ Morals Off

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like Team Elemental. For this. Unworthy Thor just...it doesn't do it for me.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera Solos like she soloed the justice league

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is instantly cancelled out by Thor..Beta can solo anyone as well I'd Edge team two but Mera makes them work for it

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard Iceman can’t be taken down without destroying the planet? Cause he’s a straight up elemental.

Mera could easily take out Hercules and from what I’m hearing about Valkryie Jane her as well. She has the means to take out Thor and Bill too given internal hax but it’s a matter on how fast it goes down

From what I’ve heard Jane should be the weakest here and Herc doesn’t have the versatility to hang. So Id back team 1

ByondEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ByondEon  Online

Asgardian round 1.

I don't see why either Thor or Bill not just destroy Earth in Round 2.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: do you think he can solo the justice league as mera did?

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Who's the fourth member on Team Asgardian with the properly sized mace? Ah, who cares. Team Asgard should take this. The biggest threats are Iceman and Mera, but Thor and BRB should be able to take them.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_: That’s Jane Foster as Valkyrie

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_: the fourth member is Valkyrie.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kasya_carey

@emmafrostxmen: there was context.. they were fighting in her domain..

They aren’t here.. In fact Batman was able to hurt her with hypersonic screamers... She’s definitely not soloing Thor or Beta

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any Mera vs JL scans?

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any Mera vs JL scans?

This was under Dan Abnett

Mera vs The Justice League

https://m.imgur.com/a/fI3Nm

Was tired

https://m.imgur.com/a/eRR3r

Because of this

https://imgur.com/gallery/4ooY0oc

Scott Snyder has her to do this

https://imgur.com/gallery/JIqgJxM

She also recently has enough force with her hydrokinesis to not only knock Aquaman out but make him an amnesiac. Which is impressive given Aquaman has taken hits from Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter without being knocked out.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: both of those characters don’t have hypersonic screamers

It shows how powerful her water manipulation is, and she uses internal attacks in character

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going with Team Elementals for the win. Both rounds.

Mera and Bobby are MVP in the second round.

@destinyman75: No she’s not.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: thanks. I’m kinda impressed with Mera as far as her reacting to Flash. Tossing Superman and Wonder Woman was less impressive as they clearly weren’t fighting back.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: thanks. I’m kinda impressed with Mera as far as her reacting to Flash. Tossing Superman and Wonder Woman was less impressive as they clearly weren’t fighting back.

Id honestly suggest the whole League was holding back but the writers intent was pretty clear as well to the fact Mera wasn’t at 100% and she held both Superman and Wonder Woman in water bubbles for about 10 panels struggling to breathe. While she took care of everyone else. I’d say they got more serious about the time Batman was being choked out but her attention wasn’t on them at that point either 🤷🏿‍♂️

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: first they were in water... none of the JL member around Mera can control the elements..

Second.. Mera doesn’t not use internal hax in character..

Her getting by a hypersonic attacks proves she can easily be defeated by lightning.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EcstaticGrace

@kasya_carey said:

@emmafrostxmen: first they were in water... none of the JL member around Mera can control the elements..

Second.. Mera doesn’t not use internal hax in character..

Her getting by a hypersonic attacks proves she can easily be defeated by lightning.

Everytime she’s used internal hax was in character. She has looser morals then heroes.

She used it against US soldiers who she had nothing against. They were just in her way and she didn’t want to spend time fighting them. That’s simply her character mindset.

She did it just to make a point to a guy

and she did it against another hero

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I must have missed the Superman/WW bubble feat?

The element doesn’t particularly favor her, however with the other elementals (Storm) it’ll be easy to change the setting and flood the scene making better use of her.

Honestly I find HT as a huge weak link unless he’s gotten a massive upgrade meaning he’s just there for numbers sake.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Iceman and Mera are all that's needed to win both rounds.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: Given it’s Latveria I’d say I don’t see her pulling off a similar showing to the one against The Justice League but she still has the ability to dehydrate which she’s more likely to do when away from Large bodies of water and against opponents like this. I don’t see Jonny as much of a weakling he’s probably the less effective on his team but his versatility and ability to fly would make him hard for someone like Hercules to quickly take care of. I could also see him beating Valkyrie Jane who I don’t think is on par with anyone here as of now from what I’ve seen posted on another threads for her but I could be wrong.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Asgardians stomp R1.

The Elementals can only win R2 if they use internal hax right off the bat, and that's assuming it even works against the Asgardians.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Why wouldn’t it work on the Asgardians.

I know for a fact Thor drinks mead so there’s something there to mess with.

Mera’s willing to do it in character

From what I heard of Iceman he’d be hard to take down and Thor holds back a lot in character. I would of thought Elementals better chance would be round 1 as well.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I heard of Iceman he’d be hard to take down and Thor holds back a lot in character. I would of thought Elementals better chance would be round 1 as well.

Thor and Beta Ray Bill can survive in space without issue. They have no need of oxygen, and their bodies might even be able to function without water. Thor drinking mead means nothing at all.

Iceman go still be KO'd or incapacitated.

The Asgardians are vastly superior to any of the Elementals in terms of physicals. They can close a 3 mile distance very quickly and force a confrontation in CQC.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Thought Jane was Odin level? Herc is the only one grounded aside from Mera and technically Bobby. I just don’t see heat working against the Asgardians well.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Thought Jane was Odin level? Herc is the only one grounded aside from Mera and technically Bobby. I just don’t see heat working against the Asgardians well.

@geekryan said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

Thor and Beta Ray Bill can survive in space without issue. They have no need of oxygen, and their bodies might even be able to function without water. Thor drinking mead means nothing at all.

The Asgardians are vastly superior to any of the Elementals in terms of physicals. They can close a 3 mile distance very quickly and force a confrontation in CQC.

That’s speculation unless you can back it up with actual proof. “Might” is uncertainty

There‘s context with the Odin stuff. like almost everything on CV users like to make stuff a running gag. Jane Thor wasn’t or isn’t skyfather tier. She was getting matched by Unworthy Thor, Gladiator and Cho Hulk before the dark persona, among several other showings to keep her at a tier similar to or below Thor. Her standalone showings weren’t at his level but she had similar fights

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate said:

@geekryan said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

That’s speculation unless you can back it up with actual proof. “Might” is uncertainty

There‘s context with the Odin stuff. like almost everything on CV users like to make stuff a running gag. Jane Thor wasn’t or isn’t skyfather tier. She was getting matched by Unworthy Thor, Gladiator and Cho Hulk before the dark persona, among several other showings to keep her at a tier similar to or below Thor. Her standalone showings weren’t at his level but she had similar fights

Just as much speculation as draining an Asgardian of their moisture being an effective strategy. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but it's a possibility.

Thor and Beta Ray Bill can easily survive in space, where there is no oxygen. Their bodies can survive extremes temperatures of heat and cold, they are incredibly durable, can heal fast, and Thor specifically has fought a Frost Giant army non-stop for over a year, without any food or water.

That's a lot more reason to tank a drain from Mera than being as vulnerable to it as any other regular person.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 green_skaar  Online

Hammer Brothers are enough.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Iceman carries

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: Bobby could also take our Valkyrie

Anyone on Team 1 can take out Valkyrie. I have not seen anything that would put her on par with them..currently.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@evil-incarnate said:

@geekryan said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

Just as much speculation as draining an Asgardian of their moisture being an effective strategy. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but it's a possibility.

Thor and Beta Ray Bill can easily survive in space, where there is no oxygen. Their bodies can survive extremes temperatures of heat and cold, they are incredibly durable, can heal fast, and Thor specifically has fought a Frost Giant army non-stop for over a year, without any food or water.

That's a lot more reason to tank a drain from Mera than being as vulnerable to it as any other regular person.

Mera drained a creature that could survive in a plane that didnt have any oxygen

How do you tank a drain? I get dehydration comes off as a cheap win given it’s hard to counter unless you have an ability to do so. I don’t even like making the argument cause it’s as cheap as Speed Steal, or anyone of those oneshot abilities. But I don’t see it reasonable to make theoreticals on something that hasn’t been shown. Losing all the liquids in your body is more then just losing oxygen btw.

@ecstaticgrace said:

@evil-incarnate: Bobby could also take our Valkyrie

Anyone on Team 1 can take out Valkyrie. I have not seen anything that would put her on par with them..currently.

I agree with that.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@evil-incarnate said:

@geekryan said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

Mera drained a creature that could survive in a plane that didnt have any oxygen

How do you tank a drain? I get dehydration comes off as a cheap win given it’s hard to counter unless you have an ability to do so. I don’t even like making the argument cause it’s as cheap as Speed Steal, or anyone of those oneshot abilities. But I don’t see it reasonable to make theoreticals on something that hasn’t been shown. Losing all the liquids in your body is more then just losing oxygen btw.

She has never drained someone as durable as an Asgardian though, especially people like Thor and BRB.

I provided several ways in which draining might not be as effective against Thor.

Oxygen (65%) and hydrogen (10%) are predominantly found in water, which makes up about 60 percent of the body by weight. (https://www.livescience.com/3505-chemistry-life-human-body.html)

Oxygen is the most important factor though.

Draining could work, but if it does, it would not be as effective as usual.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By EcstaticGrace

@geekryan: What does durability have to do with anything though? You provided speculations

based on showings they have no actual counters outside theorizing what they could possibly do which isnt guaranteed until actually shown. Meaning it works until they actually show they have a counter to it.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: What does durability have to do with anything though? You provided speculations

based on showings they have no actual counters outside theorizing what they could possibly do which isnt guaranteed until actually shown. Meaning it works until they actually show they have a counter to it.

You haven't provided any showings or speculations that proves it would work as effectively as usual.

Let's recap what Thor has going for him:

• Immense durability from all kinds of attacks (blunt, piercing, energy, magic, soul, matter, time, etc.)
  • High resistance to temperatures (both hot and cold)
  • Healing Factor
  • Ability to breathe in space
  • Ability to last at least a year without food and water
  • Immune to diseases, infections, and poisons
  • Immortality

All of those factors together may result in Thor not being as effected by Mera trying to drain the water from his body.

If you want actual showings:

You can't refute all of that. I know Mera very well and she doesn't have the feats to effectively drain someone like Thor.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EcstaticGrace

@geekryan: A lot of that’s not necessarily the same thing some of it’s transmutation. Some other stuff is similar like the chemical instance so I could definitely agree it’s probably not effective on Thor based on that. So I won’t argue no further.

I will say your durability shouldn’t matter on how dense or strong you are though. She did as effectively on Ocean Master who physically is on the same tier as Aquaman as she has done to humans.

She did it Deadwater who doesn’t need to breathe either. If you’re versed in Mera you should remember Deadwater doesn’t exist in a space with oxygen.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: A lot of that’s not necessarily the same thing some of it’s transmutation. Some other stuff is similar like the chemical instance so I could definitely agree it’s probably not effective on Thor based on that. So I won’t argue no further.

I will say your durability shouldn’t matter on how dense or strong you are though. She did as effectively on Ocean Master who physically is on the same tier as Aquaman as she has done to humans.

She did it Deadwater who doesn’t need to breathe either. If you’re versed in Mera you should remember Deadwater doesn’t exist in a space with oxygen.

Thor >>> Aquaman, Ocean Master, and Deadwater in durability though.

But I'm glad you can see reason.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: That’s not my point I don’t think body density is a defense against it but regardless yeah I’d agree from the scans you showed it’s unlikely to work.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: um what? How? Storms hammer is much weaker then Mjolnir And Storm has always been shown as much bless then Thor when they encounter each other?? Further Storm has more fineese But Thor far far more raw power and has literally snapped to cancel storms attacks...Storm can't literally do anything to Thor that's Been proven....Thor>>storm in every regaurd other then finnesse.. Now she can damage anyone but the hammer Bros but because they are Here she's kinda moot...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@destinyman75:

Storm’s hammer was created to be on par with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. Now, what you must understand is Asgardian Storm is not the same as regular Storm. Does Thor have more raw power? Yes. But you can’t say Thor>>Storm while in the same breathe acknowledge she has better Finnesse than Thor. That makes no sense. If that’s the case I can claim Regular Storm>>Thor. However, That’s a discussion for another time. We are talking about Asgardian Storm. Now, the reason I say they will stalemate is because last time they fought neither of them was able to put the other down. So, a fight between Asgardian Storm and Thor will result like it did in their last battle a stalemate.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Asgardian easily. BRB or Thor could solo if they wanted to make sport out of it.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Lokos magic is no where close to Odin the hammer is strong bit nor on par with mjolnir Odin>>Loki. Also what deatst does she have with it that can tango with Bill or Thor? And I've never seen Storm be a threat to Thor in any way so curious what you mean

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@destinyman75: The Hammer was stated to be on par with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker that's a fact you can't get rid off. Regardless if Loki's Magic is not on par with Odin. His creation did exactly what it was supposed to do. What does Asgardian Storm have to say she can tango with Thor and Beta?? She literally got into a fight with Thor(y'know the guy she was supposed to fight. The main purpose why Stormcaster was made in the first place) and stalemated him. You can't ask for any better evidence than her actually fighting Thor. Yes, Reg Storm can be a threat. It's not that you've "never" seen it, it's that you don't want to see it. But again were not talking about Regular Storm.