Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Almount
@epichotflame said:

@almount: why do u hate FT so much??

OT: anyone from team 7 can solo ftverse talk less of all 3 in 1 team

I don't hate Fairy Tail, I figured that if there was a gap in physicals between the two teams the hax that one side has could even it out, but just in case this is a stomp I'll add another character to team fairy tail.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Naruto and sasuke flip a coin to see who has to go destroy the fodder verse lol

Lmao this

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao this

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added Natsu to the dragon slayer team.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@epichotflame said:

@almount: why do u hate FT so much??

OT: anyone from team 7 can solo ftverse talk less of all 3 in 1 team

I don't hate Fairy Tail, I figured that if there was a gap in physicals between the two teams the hax that one side has could even it out, but just in case this is a stomp I'll add another character to team fairy tail.

Depends on the hax, especially if it's passive. No one in FT has hax that would make them even against ppl who are massively faster and stronger than them

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Almount

@epichotflame: The speed gap between fairy tail and naruto is not that high, Iirc Selene has a lightspeed attack that she can use casually.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene is not even a dragon slayer..........

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the fact that Acnologia isn't here when he has the fattest reputation of slaying dragons.... Amazing

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Almount
@gogito said:

Selene is not even a dragon slayer..........

The thread wasn't always titled Team Dragon Slayer vs Team Seven, the previous title looked sloppy so I changed it, Also technically she is since she uses moon dragon slayer magic

@gogito said:

And the fact that Acnologia isn't here when he has the fattest reputation of slaying dragons.... Amazing

I genuinely didn't think of adding him to this thread

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone above juubito solos the verse

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount: The thread wasn't always titled Team Dragon Slayer vs Team Seven, the previous title looked sloppy so I changed it, Also technically she is since she uses moon dragon slayer magic

I don't think you quite know what a dragon slayer is. You are mixing up the terms dragons and dragon slayers. Dragon slayers are guys who has the power to slay dragons. Dragon slayers were human to begin with like Acnologia. But the side effects of the dragon slayer Magic caused him to become a dragon, BUT he still has Dragon slaying magic because he is a dragon slayer to begin with when he was human.

Selene on the other hand was never born human at all. She was a dragon and is a dragon from the very start. So we mustn't have mastered dragon slaying magic at all and we have no reasoning or evidence to say that she has dragon slayer magic. Idk where did you get "moon dragon slayer magic"

Which is pretty surprising if you ask me. Since he is the strongest dragon slayer in the series and you didn't add him against a thread thats already made for spite. You feel me

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Almount
@gogito said:

@almount: The thread wasn't always titled Team Dragon Slayer vs Team Seven, the previous title looked sloppy so I changed it, Also technically she is since she uses moon dragon slayer magic

I don't think you quite know what a dragon slayer is. You are mixing up the terms dragons and dragon slayers. Dragon slayers are guys who has the power to slay dragons. Dragon slayers were human to begin with like Acnologia. But the side effects of the dragon slayer Magic caused him to become a dragon, BUT he still has Dragon slaying magic because he is a dragon slayer to begin with when he was human.

Selene on the other hand was never born human at all. She was a dragon and is a dragon from the very start. So we mustn't have mastered dragon slaying magic at all and we have no reasoning or evidence to say that she has dragon slayer magic. Idk where did you get "moon dragon slayer magic"

Which is pretty surprising if you ask me. Since he is the strongest dragon slayer in the series and you didn't add him against a thread thats already made for spite. You feel me

I know the Lore, as I said earlier Ididn't like the way the orginal title looked and this one fit better.

Also in the fandom all magic used by a dragon or a dragon slayer is called dragon slayer magic case and point https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Moon_Dragon_Slayer_Magic

Acnologia has no hax comparable to anybody else on this team bar suzaku so I don't regret not adding him to this team

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either ninja (except Kakashi) solo FT.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AntiMagicku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@gogito said:

I know the Lore, as I said earlier Ididn't like the way the orginal title looked and this one fit better.

Also in the fandom all magic used by a dragon or a dragon slayer is called dragon slayer magic case and point https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Moon_Dragon_Slayer_Magic

Acnologia has no hax comparable to anybody else on this team bar suzaku so I don't regret not adding him to this team

What do you mean Acnologia has no hax comparable to the team? His hax is better than Natsu and Suzaku for sure since they both don't have hax lol.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Almount
@phie2 said:
@almount said:
@gogito said:

What do you mean Acnologia has no hax comparable to the team? His hax is better than Natsu and Suzaku for sure since they both don't have hax lol.

I was referring to the fairy tail team when I said that, but Naruto has Tsb and Sasuke has Izanami, Izanagi and all of his abilities that came with his shargian and rinnegan, which is plenty of hax abilities compared to acnologia

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsu,selene or irene can solo

naruto fans finna punch their pillows lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke could solo. Naruto could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Lmao this

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito would solo them lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either FT girl solos

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:

Sasuke could solo. Naruto could solo.

@vex_haid said:

natsu,selene or irene can solo

naruto fans finna punch their pillows lmao

Do either of you have scans for why you think they solo?

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either FT girl solos

Why do you think either of the ft girls can solo?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount: Do I have a scan of Sasuke soloing? No but anyone that has read both series knows that Sasuke solos. Vex is literally known as a troll even to FT fans.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:

@almount: Do I have a scan of Sasuke soloing? No but anyone that has read both series knows that Sasuke solos. Vex is literally known as a troll even to FT fans.

I just want to see actual proof for why either side can solo without it just being summed up in three words.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount: I shouldn't have to explain why a planetary threat can solo a team of country level characters.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Almount
@phie2 said:

@almount: I shouldn't have to explain why a planetary threat can solo a team of country level characters.

Why shouldn’t you? There are people on here who barely think Sasuke can destroy a moon let alone a planet, I don’t see anything wrong with providing evidence to prove a point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:

@almount: Good for them?

How is it good for anyone that your claims seem baseless?

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HaremPolice
@almount said:
@phie2 said:

What do you mean ”baseless”? Anyone who’s seen FT and Naruto knows this is mismatch.. why do people need to provide scans on why Sasuke or Naruto negs?

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@phie2 said:

they are not baseless. Have you read Naruto ? Have you read FT? anyone who has read them both and is not a wanker knows the outcome of this match. As to why no one has posted any feats, it's because:

1)anyone here knows of both sides feats.

2) this is a mismatch, there is no reason to waste time searching for scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@phie2 said:

Do I have to explain to someone why 1+1=2? Again, a planetary character vs a couple of country level characters....use your brain if you must and understand my words.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:
@almount said:
@phie2 said:

Do I have to explain to someone why 1+1=2? Again, a planetary character vs a couple of country level characters....use your brain if you must and understand my words.

Do you have anything that actually shows Naruto and Sasuke are planetary characters?

Why would being planetary make them immune to the abilities that the ft team has?

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@phie2 said:

What do you mean ”baseless”? Anyone who’s seen FT and Naruto knows this is mismatch.. why do people need to provide scans on why Sasuke or Naruto negs?

@delein said:
@almount said:
@phie2 said:

they are not baseless. Have you read Naruto ? Have you read FT? anyone who has read them both and is not a wanker knows the outcome of this match. As to why no one has posted any feats, it's because:

It’s not so much that claims are baseless as it as they seem baseless because literally no one on either side will show actual evidence for why either side wins

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@harempolice said:
@almount said:
@phie2 said:

@delein said:
@almount said:
@phie2 said:

It’s not so much that claims are baseless as it as they seem baseless because literally no one on either side will show actual evidence for why either side wins

Natsu has no hax based on my knowledge, same with Suzaku. Irene has some hax but majority of them either she did once (turning a fodder into a mouse) or does not use. And dragon form which makes no difference. Selene has BFR but would get blitzed before she even uses it.

Naruto and Sasuke have superior stats on top of major advantages they have over the FT team, and superior speed to the point where each of them can blitz not to mention Naruto clones and other techniques of his.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almount said:
@phie2 said:

yeah dont show scans, cause there is 0 ways for naruto team to win

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima just make this clear: suzaku dies first since he is a fodder

Anyways natsu solos is because no one from team naruto have resistance to his body heat, him just powering up a little bit turned an island size lake into basically Nothing by just powering up a little bit, unless i see proof from the naruto side that anyone in naruto have heat resistance on this level then natsu solos by just powering up (ofc naruto fans gonna cry now) and no, no one from the naruto team can blitz them because a fodder like kagura reacted to multiple light blades and natsu scales so far above her it isn't even funny (not saying that natsu can blitz here because reaction/combat speed is not the same as running speed but i'm just saying that no one from the naruto team can blitz him). and here are TwoScans proving that fairy tails magic is natural (1st scan shows that ethernano comes from the atmosphere, making it natural magic. second scan shows makarov saying that "nature connects" basically meaning that its natural magic)

as for irene she solos because she can instantly turn team 7 into Mice and then squash them, or she can just counter every attack they throw at her with Matter manipulation, she can also arguably teleport swords into team 7's faces because she can casually teleport swords into her hand, don't see team 7 having a counter to that unless i see scans proving they do, and lets not forget irenes insane enchantments, whenever she enchants something the multiplier becomes big as hell as you can see hereshe casually enchants an entire ARMY (millions of soldiers) to the point that each one of them are erza level, now imagine her enchanting natsu and selene lol. oh and since you equalized the energy this is an even bigger mismatch lol as irene can just separate team 7's chakra from there body in an insant

as for selene, well her just powering up a LITTLE bit performed a planet level feat, this was how the moon was before and heres how much bigger she made it, aka this big and yes it does combat applicable because she made the moon that big just by getting a little serious and her attacks against suzaku was basically her little serious self, in other words whenever she gets a little serious then she becomes planet level, plus she canalsoBFR.

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto or Sasuke still solos the fodder verse regardless of wank.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HaremPolice
@vex_haid said:
@harempolice said:

Naruto or Sasuke still solos the fodder verse regardless of wank.

oh wow look another naruto wanker crying cause they lose here

prove that they win oh yeah u cant

Naruto is not even my favorite nor do I debate it a lot, and there not losing either and everyone here agrees on that. But go ahead, Continue getting attention just so you get debunked by someone, which you have for days already.

You still have not proved how anyone on the FT team wins even with the long post that was pointless to make since some if not most of it is wank.

Also you call me a Naruto wanker while wanking FT especially Irene and Selene? Yeah stop. 😂